Revenge of the Piper

Story Info
The couple from the Piper and the Bridesmaid are back.
1.3k words
3.95
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!!!" how do I get myself into these situations? I wondered.

Here I was face down on my bed, on my knees in my wedding dress being anally raped by my ex-boyfriend. Last summer I had been a bridesmaid at my friends wedding. There I had met the Piper, Ken and we had dated for a few months before I came to my senses and realized that as much as I loved the womanizing, pipe playing son of a bitch he was never, ever going to be the faithful loving husband I was seeking. So I had ended that train wreak of a relationship and soon after I met Joe. The love of my life, who at this moment was sleeping at his best friends house. Who would be horrified if he knew what was happening at this very moment.

I had been trying on my dress again admiring how awesome I looked in it and daydreaming about how wonderful tomorrow was going to be. To night was the eve of the most important day of my life. Tomorrow I was marring the most loving, wonderful man in the world. Just as I was making a graceful half turn in front of the mirror I had seen a big, dark shape out of the corner of my eye in the hallway outside my bedroom.

All I heard was "Hello Bitch, miss me?" then I had been picked up and carried across my room to be thrown belly down on my bed.

Yards of silk and expensive lace and beading were thrown up in the air as my skirts went every where. My stocking clad legs were harshly parted and a very strong huge man was between my thighs his abdomen rested on my upturned buttocks. A huge, strong hand ripped off my white silk panty and before I could do more then kick twice and think of screaming a hand came down on my right cheek.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhg, oww" I screamed "what the hell are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I am having my very own little pre-wedding party with you." Ken replied as he kept spanking my ass first one cheek then the other the sound filling the room and my head. "Miss me?"

"NO!!!!!! Now stop that and get the hell out of here!!" I demanded trying to not sob but failing, the pain was intense; my poor bum was on fire. I was wiggling and twisting trying to get away but he was just too strong. He was holding me in place with just his left hand as his right one continued to spank my poor little bum. It had already gone from a nice white to pink and was well on its way to becoming bright red.

"Oh shut up you know you love this. Besides I told you this was going to happen, so be quiet you are spoiling the moment. Or I will gag you with your own panties."

The worst of it was he had told me that he would break into my house and rape me on my wedding day eve when we had broken up months ago. But I had not taken him seriously, I though it was just hot air. I should have known better. So here I was, sigh.

His hand must have been getting tired or he had decided my bum was red enough because he had stopped spanking me and had started rubbing his hands in a circular pattern on my bun and upper legs.

"Does that feel good my little bitch? Hmmmmm? Does your new man know what you like? What you need? I bet you have never told him have you? Does he know that you need to be tied up and used like this? "He reached his hand down the front of my gown and grabbed my right breast, squeezing it cruelly. My nipples were already rock hard and aching.

"Does he know how much you need to be spanked and called a bad girl, does he know what turns you on? Whore."

I whimpered and tried to not respond to his touch. Thinking that if I did not let him know how much I was turned on he might loose interest and just go. I was trying to fool myself.

His hand stopped teasing my nipple and was between my legs, stroking and pinching my very wet pussy. Tugging on my small delicate lips he moaned into my ear "You like this bitch don't try to lie I can see how excited you are." He thrust two of his big fat fingers into my wetness and I could not help myself I came all over his hand. I tried to muffle my noise by burying my face into my arms but he heard me anyway and laughed.

I managed to get up onto my knees and tried to gather my skirts in my hand to try to crawl away. "Thank you" he said "that is a good girl to assume the position before I have to tell you too."

He grabbed my hips in his huge hands and thrust his cock deep into my wet pussy. "Oh God I had almost forgotten how good you feel "he moaned. Thrusting in and out, his hands pulling me back hard with every thrust. The head of his cock was rubbing against my G spot with every stroke. I knew it would not take long for me to start screaming with orgasm.

Just as I started to cum again on his cock, he asked me "So how is Joe in bed? Does he make you cum like this?" He reached up and grabbed my long blonde hair in its pony tail and pulled my head back. "Does he? Keep that head up bitch, if it goes down again without me telling you too I will fuck your ass so hard you won't sit for a week. Well? Does he? Answer me!!" he demanded while pulling my head back at a painful angle.

"Yes he does!!!!"I lied. He is a wonderful lover, very kind and gentle and passionate. We have a wonderful sex life with out your type of pain and degradation." I could not believe I was cumming again. I was picturing Joe behind me with his hand on my hip and my pony tail wrapped around his hand. The image was turning me on even more.

"HA!! Liar" Ken shoved me down on my belly and turned me over to reach over my head and pin my arms in place. "You are lying" he repeated. "No one makes you feel like I do. You belong to me. Say it. Say I belong to you Master. Say it!!" He yelled in my face.

"NO!!" I yelled back. At one point in our relationship he would have been correct. He did own me body, heart and soul but he had lost his rights to my body when he was unfaithful. I could have accepted 1 or 2 other women in our relationship providing I knew them but a constantly changing herd of strangers I could not. My heart now belonged to Joe. My soul on the other hand... that was a harder question to answer.

"NO" I yelled again "You are not my Master, I do not belong to you!!!"

It was at that point he turned me over held my legs open with his knees and spread my ass cheeks apart.

"NO! Please!!" I whimpered, "Not that!!"

"You are mine bitch, until I say otherwise. Marry Joe tomorrow and be happy with him as much as you can be. But know this you are mine to do with what ever I want when ever I want and nothing will ever change that."

As I felt his hot, hard cock enter my tight asshole I knew that he was right. No matter how much I tried to lie to myself, he was right I was his.

The next afternoon as we stood before the Priest and all of our friends and family, I was very grateful that the semen stains on the inside of my white silk dress were as invisiable as the stains on my soul.