Revenge on Emily

Story Info
Slutty girlfriend gets what's coming to her.
1k words
2.76
84k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been noticing for a while that my girlfriend Emily has been a little flirty with a couple of my friends. Normally I don't mind, it actually turns me on because she has never cheated on me and I have to admit, group sex is hot! Lately though she has been a little too much. A couple of my friends, including some of their girlfriends have noticed your flirtatious ways and started talking about it.

We have a large crew of people that we hang with, family and friends included so I knew putting this together would be so much fun. After talking to a few of our friends, I found out that not only do a bunch of our friends think she's a little sluttish & too flirtatious, but her own younger sister thinks she's a slut because flirts with her boyfriend!!! We all decided that we were going to teach her a little lesson.

It is a typical Friday night, or so she thinks. A bunch of us get together at a friends house to party. There are about 15 of us hanging out, drinking, partying and having fun. Emily is kind of a lightweight so we made the punch extra strong but real fruity. Knowing she is a sucker for mango, I got her started on the power punch.

Luckily, her sister is a bad influence on her too because she got her doing tequila shots and within an hour of the night beginning, she was wasted. Her sister and I got closer to her and ask her if she's feeling ok and just as planned, she is so wrecked she can barely walk.

At this point, we start making the music louder and one by one, the rest of the group starts closing in around her. The alcohol makes her wobbly so she sits on the couch. She is limp but awake as I sit next to her. I start to unbutton her shirt and she tries to look at me but couldn't form words so at that point I motioned for her sister to get involved. She comes over and starts taking off her jeans and the rest of the crew come over to lend some hands!

She is weak, wasted and really confused so her little sister announces "We all think you're a slut. We know you flirt with our boyfriends and now it's payback bitch!" At this point, her clothes are ripped away and there are hands all over her. Relentless, horny drunk guys and girls including her own sister have fingers all up inside of her. Emily's pussy and ass are already dripping wet as there must be 6 or 8 people fingering her holes. She is so weak she can't do anything.

We take her down to the floor and hold her in great positions for everyone, and I mean everyone to take turns abusing her wet pussy & ass. One of our buddies is hung like a horse so we make him lay on his back and 4 of the guys hold her up over him. Her asshole is sitting on his huge cock waiting for entry. He is so big and you know everyone wants to see her on it. So the guys tease her, dipping her down just so it presses against her hole. The girls each step up and take turns finger fucking her sweet wet cunt and verbally degrading her.

The guys holding her legs put them down and now she is in a very uncomfortable crouched position like a catcher with a giant dick the only thing she is resting on. A whole bunch of us are working on her cunt as her legs get weaker. We don't want her sobering up too fast so a couple of guys hold her head while holding her nose closed. Her little sister pours some more tequila in as Emily chokes a bit but swallows a good amount.

Her weakening legs start to give out and the dick head enters her ass. There must be 6 fingers in her pussy and her sister in working on her clit like a pro! Everybody a start cheering as Emily comes to the horrific realization that there is no way she can hold herself up.

With a little help from a couple of the catty, devious girls, they pour some of their lube on her knees. They back away giggling and the whole crowd watches in excitement as the lube runs down her legs. The lube finally reaches her feet and the crowd erupts. No longer able to hold on, her feet start sliding and she slides all the way down on the massive cock. Her eyes bulge out of her head and everyone is laughing and cheering as she gasps as the giant cock impales her ass.

Once the pain subsides a little the wave of orgasm cums. With her own little sister rubbing her clit furiously and a plethora of fingers inside of her wet pussy, she starts screaming in orgasm. The ass fucking gets more furious as she cums over and over again. Her cunt lips tighten around the groups' fingers and everyone cheers as she unloads her orgasms.

Our ass fucker unloads right up inside of her but stays in and with help of the girls, is able to get hard again. He grows in her asshole and the fucking continues. The guys take turns fucking her pussy with the cock still lodged in her ass. The girls love it.

We got tired of hearing her scream after a while so some of the guys start sticking their cocks in her mouth. One by one, the guys start dropping their loads in Emily's mouth and we make sure she swallows every little bit! When there are no more guys left for her holes because they're in her mouth or spent, the girls fill her up with dildos. Not until every guy cums in her mouth do we let her go. She is filthy with cum and exhausted.

Lesson learned?