Revenge on Kyrhan

Story Info
A woman tries to avenge one of Kyrhan's past actions.
8.5k words
3.71
21.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Since his palace had retrieved its lost splendor, Kyrhan received regularly the peasants and the city inhabitants who wanted his intercession to resolve any problems. If it was a simple problem of poverty, they usually called for kira who invested a part of the profit of the hotel in charities but she always sent the other cases to her husband. He received these people in the former reception hall of the palace, now one of the lobbies of the hotel. That fateful day, there were just five people presenting their pleas.

There were no security guards that could have searched the girl when she entered the room. She was pretty with long hair, and a gorgeous body with firm tits that would have surely attracted attention if she had tried to show off her mouth watering curves but, instead of the very elegant and somewhat revealing saree worn so elegantly by Kira, the wife of prince Kyrhan, the girl was wearing a loose salwar kameez that was an insult to her beauty with a dupatta (long scarf) that was wrinkled and somewhat dirty. She used it to cover her head like the Muslim women.

The girl took the last place in the line, patiently waiting for all the other people to leave. Kira left her husband who was now alone with the girl. She approached the Prince who bent toward her, thinking that she wanted to confide him a secret. The girl plunged her hand under her clothes, drawing a long knife. She threw her arm in her back to give the weapon more force. The neck of Kyrhan was an easy target. In a few seconds, her uncle Husseyn would be avenged. His murderer would have paid!

At the moment she would throw her hand forward and kill the bastard, a hand coming from behind her grabbed her wrist. She tried desperately to free her arm but the man behind her had taken her wrist in an arm lock. The pressure on her wrist was becoming rapidly insufferable and she groaned helplessly before being forced to drop the knife. She turned toward the aggressor : it was a white man, certainly not an Indian guard. She tried to plant her nails in his eyes but Kyrhan pushed her aside. She was now facing two men and both of them were maybe twice her weight and they were apparently good wrestlers. She cried when she realized that she had failed in her self imposed mission!

The girl had no chance against Kyrhan and Dan who had entered the room by chance to discuss with his friend just at the good moment. In no time, the girl had her wrists tied behind her back and Kyrhan started to interrogate her.

- What is your name, girl?

- Nazneen!

- Why did you try to murder me, Nazneen?

- To avenge my uncle, murderer!

- What have I to do with your uncle, girl?

- During the war between India and Pakistan, you were the chief of the commando who attacked a stronghold of the Pakistani army and my uncle was killed in the strife. You murdered him!

- It is terrible. I had nothing against your uncle but it was war! I would have declared peace or truce if I had been able to do it but I was in no position for that! I'm sorry for your loss but it was him or me!

Dan intervened.

- What shall we do with this murderer, Kyrhan? Shall I call the police?

Kyrhan considered their prisoner. Her dupatta had fallen down and her face was in plain view : she was young, about thirty and she had a proud face. She had failed in her attempt but she was not defeated! Her appearance stirred something in Kyrhan's mind. If he called the police, she would certainly be condemned to a long prison time and it would be a real waste to let such a pretty girl be locked in a jail! Kyrhan replied :

- No! We will keep her in a locked room in the harem and we will try to convince her that her plans were a stupidity. War is something terrible and there was a terrible hatred between our countries but if we want to build a better world, we have to forget these feuds and wipe them out as fair fight. It's the only way to become adults in this century.

Nazzneen was locked by Rajeev in the farthest suite in the harem, just beside the former prison near the Swan of Bikapur. This suite had been recently restored by Kira's Dalits with all the modern comfort. There was a wide bedroom, complete with an ensuite bathroom. There was even a television set but no telephone or computer to contact outside people. Nazneen reclined on the large bed and wept. Her wrists were still tied behind her back. She was totally at the mercy of the Prince! She had a rather domineering mind and she couldn't accept her defeat. As soon as Rajeev had left her alone, locking her inside, she had tried the windows but it was barred by thick metal grid. She would never be able to break them open.

She banged against the walls but they were so thick that they didn't resonate as if they were made with massive stone. No she had to abandon any idea of escape in this manner. Perhaps she could surprise a guard and escape when they would serve her food! She could try to seduce one and escape! Her hope was short lived as the man named Rajeev brought her soon after her dinner but there was another heavily built man with him. He presented himself as Gopal. A girl was accompanying the two men. To her surprise, Nazneen recognized Kira, Kyrhan's wife...

Kira was wearing a quite ordinary saree, not the elaborate one Nazneen had seen her wear just before her failed attack against the Prince. Rajeev and Gopal treated Kira with the most evident respect, keeping permanently an eye on Nazneen. The young woman had watched spy films in Karachi or on the net and knew that captured agents were to keep silence but it was so difficult in front of that woman against which she had no feud. She wouldn't have thought of hurting her to hit Kyrhan indirectly! She looked determined, strong and courageous, not the classical idea you could have of a totally dominated wife!

- Hello, Nazneen, I wanted to chat a little with you and understand your motives. In my culture and I am half European and half Indian, women give birth and help their husbands or families, they don't try to kill except in self defense! They are not interested by murder of an unarmed enemy... Are you married?

Nazneen was surprised by the question. Nobody had questioned her about her husband before!

- Y... Yes!

- And did he approve your plans?

- No, he tried to make me abandon my project but, you know, in Pakistan, some women are very decided. We had had the first female Prime minister in the Muslim world!

- Yes, I was surprised by it! Do you know all the efforts of Kyrhan to defuse several crisis with your country? He is doing his best to prevent other casualties like your uncle in the future! But enough discussion! I'm going to untie your wrists and let you think to your situation on your own. There will be a guard in front of your door and there are big bolts on it : your bedroom was the punishment cell for the wayward girls of the harem where they were locked before the maharajah decided about their final punishment. It seemed to me the proper place to lock you in!

- What.. What do you intend to do to me?

- It's prince Kyrhan who will decide! He may have you whipped, caned or anything : you have no legal existence and you never entered this palace, did you? He may even have you offered to the Dalits : they are sweaty, dirty and smelly but so virile guys! They may have plenty of disease, who knows and who cares?

Now Nazneen was really terrified. She had expected to spend years in prison but she had never imagined they would use such a degrading way of punishing her! Kira swiftly unbound her wrists and left immediately followed by the two men. Nazneen wept on her fate for a long time before hunger forced her to look at the food she had been given. In opposition to what she would have expected, it was delicious with Pakora, fish, accompanied with an assortment of dishes that certainly had been prepared by the palace chef : certainly, it wasn't a usual way to treat a prisoner!

Kira came back every day, leaving the guards outside Nazneen's cell but always accompanied by another girl : frequently one named Jodhaa or Jedda but she never grasped her true name. She was certainly of European origin but she was wearing a saree like Kira and typically Indian jewels! Nazneen was puzzled. She couldn't refrain her curiosity and she inquired about Jenna's position.

- My birth name is Jenny but Kira preferred to give me a more Indian name : The Prince has decided it would be Jodhaa from the girl who sealed the end of the religious wars in India at the time of the emperor Akbar. I'm quite proud of his choice! Perhaps you have watched the film with Aishwarya Rai a few years ago!

- I have! It was one of the best I've ever watched!

Kira intervened in the chat.

- Jodhaa is the newest member of Kyrhan's harem. As such, the Prince summons her regularly!

- But you are Kyrhan's official wife? Aren't you jealous?

- Not at all! I often accompany Jodhaa in my Lord and Master's bedroom or I spend some moments with her husband Mark unless the four of us share the same bedroom!

- A husband? Do you mean she is married?

- Yes, just like most of the girls in Kyrhan's harem!

- And none had any objection? Most men would!

- Are you really sure of it? If he were offered two breathtaking girls like me and Jodhaa, would any man be strong enough to decline our offers?

- My husband would! I really dominate him. I can do any torture to him, like putting bananas in his ass or spanking him real hard!

- My god! An avowed dome!! I have met one in France but it's so unusual here in India and even more in Pakistan! Just an idea for you to meditate : if you tried to sweeten somewhat your attitude, you could make a nice loving wife and not an avenger trying to pursue a twenty years old feud!

- That's exactly what my husband told me before I left to come here!

- Then there might be some truth in it, believe me!

Nazreen fought with Kira and finally accepted to follow her to the central courtyard of the harem : there was a swimming pool with half a dozen naked girls sunbathing, swimming or chatting together and there were no guards.

- You have no guards to protect you?

- What for? I just told them to leave us alone as Jodhaa, for example, has problems enjoying the pool in the nude with other men watching her! I told her she had just to put on a swimming suit but she prefers to stay naked : a strange thing as she can service forty Dalits alone in a field!

- The Dalits! But you told me they were dirty, smelly and sweaty and they could have deadly disease!

- Just to frighten you a bit, Nazreen! Those I emloy are checked regularly for HIV and the palace doctor has taught them everything they needed to know about STD disease. They must be the least likely to decline to use a condom when they fuck a girl from outside!

It was now four weeks since Nazreen had left her husband and it was becoming a real burden for her. When she was returned to her bedroom, she asked for a bunch of fruits. She was given a large assortment of them. As soon as she was alone, Nazreen picked a big and long banana and she took it with her on the bed. She dreamed about her husband for a long time with the banana lying on her belly, at the level of her navel. She absentmindedly caressed the fruit as if it was the cock of her husband. After a few minutes, she realized she needed more than caressing a banana. She searched in her night stand where she had found a pack of condoms, something quite surprising to find in a prisoner's cell!

Nazreen knew what she wanted to do. Kira's declaration about health care had touched her. If she was so mindful with the Dalits, that woman must not be that superficial. Nazreen rolled slowly a condom around the banana tip. She smoothed the coating with her mouth in a gesture she had seen done by a whore on the net. She felt at that moment so slutty but it was at the same time so pleasurable. She pulled the banana out of her mouth. It was slimy with her saliva, just as she had planned it. She plunged it into her pussy, as deep as she could! She moved it back and fro in her pussy. She slowly increased the speed of her moves, just keeping the tip of the banana in her pussy before shoving it as deep as she could. She soon started to moan... The condom was now covered with her love juices. Back home, she would take it out and shove it in her husband's ass!

Nazreen's screams of ecstasy had attracted the guard's attention. He reported it to Kira who took a special care to provide long and meaty bananas to her prisoner. She intended to soften Nazreen's will but she didn't seem to make any progress! The Pakistani girl was stubborn but she finally gave Kira an hint to find a defect in her armour!

- If you want to break me, Kira, you'll have to torture me!

Kira decided to try this method : she hated it but some mild pain could make miracles to persuade Nazreen. Kira's first move was to replace Nazreen's bed with a metal mesh bedbase without a mattress. Nazreen screamed in surprise when Rajeev and Gopal entered her cell and tied her spread eagle on her bed. They had put her on her belly after Kira had stripped the girl naked. The metal mesh was really painful on her breasts as her own weight drove her into it. Nazreen had thought she was about to be raped and that was why she had screamed so loud. Kira sat on her buttocks using her like a mattress, making her groan and plead.

Then the princess pushed pillows under Nazreen's belly. She was gradually lifted from the bed base. Kira took her long black hair in her hand and forced her to arch her back. The pull on her arms and legs was reaching extreme levels but her breasts were offered in plain view. Kira started to place wood clothes pegs on her breasts. Nazreen screamed when the jams of the first peg closed on her tender skin. Kira took another one and in ceremony, she prepared to place a second one. When it snapped on her breasts, her whinnies redoubled! Kira just picked another one in a bag. This one was meant for her other breast! When Kira declared herself satisfied, Nazneen had twenty pegs in two rows on each of her breasts!

The Pakistani girl was arched on her bed to prevent contact of her manhandled breasts with the mattress. The position was awfully painful. Nazneen was weeping but Kira didn't show any remorse. She whispered to her victim :

- Just remember that all this is your own doing : if you had politely asked to meet Kyrhan, he would have given all the answers you may need. If you hadn't tried to murder him, you would be safely at home in Karachi!

Nazneen shook her hand to reject these comments : it was true she would be delighted to be with her husband and play with his body! Ostensibly, Kira didn't expect the total surrender she wanted, so fast : she took a pair of threatening pliers with crocodile jaws . She took Nanzneen nipple in her hand and pulled it quite hard, elongating it to a couple of inches. Nazneen screamed in pain again. Her screams redoubled when she closed the jaws on the extended nipple. Kira did the same thing to the other nipple. Kira waited several minutes until the girl calmed down : nothing of this was really painful, just horribly humiliating for Nazneen, even more so as she was a Dome!

Kira hadn't finished with her. She had prepared weights that hung from small strings. She attached them to the pliers and left them hanging from there. The additional weights made the pliers dig deeper into her tender flesh and her screams moved to a more acute pitch. It would be hard to resist this time! Kira moved both weights sideways and dropped them. Nazneen screamed in anguish. The pull on her nipples was almost unsufferable! Kira bent down and whispered to her.

- Just beg for my husband to come and fuck you! You'll be released tomorrow, I promise it to you!

- No! Never! I won't surrender!

- It's up to you! If you want to withstand such unpleasant moments, it's your decision!

Kira left Nazneen with her pegs on, just adding a piece of duct tape on her mouth to muffle her screams.

- You understand, Nazneen, the other girls in the harem complain of the noise you produce! If you continue, you won't be very popular when you become one of us!

- No! I don't want!

- But I don't care about your willingness! I just want your total surrender! When you'll have become a four shot woman, I'm sure your mind will have changed!

- "A four shot woman"? I don't understand!

- Elementary, my dear : Kyrhan will use your mouth, your pussy but also your ass hole. He loves to use a girl's back passage. When he will spew his potent seed between your breasts, you will hold them tight together to form the most yummy sheath for his magnificent cock. Then, only, you'll be ready to service him in any way and any time. It's useless to postpone that moment, it's your destiny since the moment you drew your knife to stab him!

- But it will be a rape!

- Not at all as you'll offer yourself to him willingly! When you'll have returned in your home country, you'll think to Kyrhan again and again!

- I am a dome, slut! I'll never submit to your husband!

- We are a dozen now in this harem, all of us totally free to walk out, to return to our husbands at any time or receive them here. If you want, we have submitted completely to Kyrhan but we continue our relations with the rest of the world as before!

Kira gagged Nazneen and left her to think about her options for the future. Kira returned about two hours later, she had her turned on her back by the two Dalits. They used the opportunity to maul her breasts. Being naked in front of two male strangers was another torture for her. Kira removed one by one the clothes pegs on the girl's tits. The blood returning suddenly normally to her breasts made them hurt horribly. Nazneen screamed but her gag reduced the noise to a quite manageable muffle. Kira pointed out that her nipples were taut and erect. Nazneen denied she was aroused but Kira took her nipple in her mouth and Jodhaa who was accompanying the princess took the other one between her lips. Nazneen fought a few minutes but she lost that battle : she was soon moaning desperately and this time there was no accent of pain. Kira and Jodhaa knew how to deal with a girl:

Then Kira bent down and placed her mouth on Nazneen's clit. Another bout of delicious torture started for the Pakistani girl. She started to buckle, to whinny helplessly lifting her back from the bed base and taking up Kira in the same movement. Nazneen's groans were becoming more urgent : Kira was building up steadily her need! Her stubborn resistance was coming to its end!

- If you want, I may phone immediately to Mark : he is Jodhaa's husband and a friend, now! He is very handsome and quite virile if he is more normally endowed than Kyrhan. He would prepare you nicely to receive the Prince!

- No! I don't want!

- Then, for the time being, would you be ready to have Mark fuck you! It won't do you any harm and it will gently and painlessly stretch you out...

Nazneen had now a ragged breath : Kira and Jodhaa's constant stimulation of her nipples and her clit had made her completely dizzy with need. She couldn't satisfy herself and the two girls were keeping her constantly on the brink of a much needed climax. Whenever she humped to get a more active caress, Kira and Jodhaa pulled back or changed the part of her body they were caressing. They seemed to have a very deep experience of what a female body could enjoy. Nazneen started to weep when the stress was just too much for her. Her resistance suddenly crumbled and she begged meekly :

- Kira, Kira, please! I surrender : make what you want with me but let me cum at last!!

- So you are ready to let Mark fuck you and then offer yourself to Kyrhan, probably this evening, already?

- Yes,... Yes, Kira, I'm ready for anything but I need a release immediately!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers