Revenge on Mother & Me

Story Info
Mother & son are taken because of father.
1k words
184.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened about a month ago. My father was a wealthy man and I knew that there was a reason behind it. Not that he was a great scientist, but that he was selling something that he shouldn't have. My father worked for a big company and he found out some amazing things. But I knew that when he stayed out late, that there was something going on.

My mother didn't have a clue. I kept it a secret so that they could stay together. My mother was a housewife. She was like that from when I was born till I was about twenty. I was about nineteen when it happened. I was home from college, it was a winter break, and my mom and I were making dinner.

The next thing I know, I woke up in a small room on a king size bed that had my mother and me on it. Our hands were cuffed to the head of the bed. We were both in our clothes and I started to remember a little of what happened. While we were cooking, four men came in and took my mom and I hostage. The next thing that I felt was a little prick and then this.

A loud booming voice woke my mother and I up and it yelled, "Wake up you two!"

My mom woke up and I looked at the camera that was in front of a big metal door. The room was a white room and it had no windows, a small bathroom that had no door on it and the bed.

"A man will unlock you. If you do anything one of you will die!" the man yelled over the speaker.

A man walked in wearing a blue jump suit and a white mask. He locked us and told us that we had thirty minutes to wash up and that we would be escorted.

Thirty minutes passed and we were escorted out and into a smaller room. A man stood there and he had on a blue jumpsuit and a black mask. He yelled, "You will call me god." he talked in a normal voice, "You will do as I say," he took out a gun and he pointed at me, "Or you die and your mother gets sold to a slave owner. Got it?"

We both nodded our heads and my mother grabbed onto me and shivered. The man laughed and said, "Ivy," that was my moms name, "Take off your clothes and show your son your body."

My mom shivered and took off her shoes and socks first. Then she started unbuttoning her blouse and he yelled, "Faster!" and my mom went faster until she was in her panties and her bra. They were white panties and a white see through bra. Her nipples were erect and she took them off. My mother's breasts were a size 44DD and they were ripe and full and didn't sag. She had red hair and when she took her panties off I saw her red bush. She and my father never had a sexual life after I was born so she just let it grow.

I stood there and I looked at my mom as I got a hard on. The man laughed and he looked at my mom and told her to turn around. I got to see my moms' ass and how big it was. When she bent over you could see the outline of her pussy.

"Look at that, your son is getting hard because of you. Go and takes off his pants and whatever he has below his waist and look at his cock."

My mother did what she was told and when she got to my boxers, it took her a while until she took them off. My cock was a ten-inch beast and I was still a virgin. My mother looked at it with her eyes open and breathed heavily on it making me harder. The man laughed and said, "Good, now suck him."

My mother hesitated at first and then put her mouth around my head. I moaned and she put my cock all the way down her throat. I put my hands on her head and I felt her tongue go all across my cock. I was about the cum and the guy noticed it and yelled, "Swallow his cum!" and my mother made it so that only the head of my cock was in her mouth when I exploded in her. She cleaned off my cock and looked up at me and swallowed.

"Good now, instruct your son on how to fuck you." God said.

She laid down and spread her legs and said, "Son, kneel down and put your cock on my pussy lips."

I did what she said and I could feel that she was hot. She told me to put it in me and as soon as I did, she gasped and she told me to keep going.

"Yes son! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR DIRTY WHORE OF A MOTHER!! MAKE ME CUM!! OH GOD YES!" She yelled and I started to pound into her like a dog would. It would only take a couple of thrusts until I was ready to cum in her as she had an orgasm.

"Cum in your dirty mother!" And I did just that. I shot my seed in her and filled her up so bad that my cock was forced out of her cunt and I sprayed her bush. We were told to leave and we went into our room. As soon as I was there, my mother bent over and I spread her cheeks and I shoved my cock right into her ass letting her adjust. I read a lot of anal sex and I knew what to do.

"FUCK YOUR MOTHERS ASS! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! FILL ME UP!!" She yelled and she backed into me. I kept pounding into her and my balls and spilling out cum and she cum were hitting her pussy. I shot my seed hard in her ass and I emptied my balls in her. I lay down and she got onto of me and licked cum off of my cock. She slid myself into her and we slept together like that all night long.

I woke up during the night to me Cumming in her cunt and her having an orgasm.

(Find out the rest in the next chapter)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories