Revenge, Thy Name is Pat

Story Info
Revenge can go two ways.
6.5k words
4.22
198.3k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budd100
budd100
158 Followers

Patricia and I had been married four years when this event came about. Pat was a year behind me in school. I knew her but we never dated and didn't run in the same crowd. I just barely made it through high school so I didn't go to college. I went instead to a trade school for welding.

My older brother had played football and got a scholarship to a small college and became an accountant. He worked for a local plant and he helped me get a welding job in the maintenance department.

Pat worked for a major discount chain as a supervisor of a department in the local store. Pat and I are not the best looking people in the world but little children don't run away from us either. I am a little over six foot tall, with black wavy hair; a complexion that tans easy and I weigh 185 pounds. Pat is 5 foot six inches tall with dirty blond hair and weighs in the neighborhood of 125 pounds. Her best feature is her legs, which are long and curved in the right places. Her breasts are 32C and cone shaped.

We met at a party one night about six months after I had started to work at the plant. We talked for a while and when I found out she was not going with anyone, I asked her on a date. We started going steady and got married after a year. We were not making a lot of money so I bought her a cheap engagement and wedding ring with a promise I would upgrade them when I could.

Our sex life started three months after we met and was good and got better with time. We had sex almost every day and most weekends it was twice or three times. We did oral, doggie style and about anything except anal. Pat told me she would never do that, not to even try.

The plant was installing new equipment and was offering overtime when I decided this would be an opportunity to get Pat a diamond ring. I started working two or three hours of overtime a day and would work a double shift on the day before my break. I got pretty tired at times but I wanted to surprise Pat. I told Pat I would be working overtime every day for a while and she seemed to be okay with it. This went on for four months and I couldn't seem to get enough sleep.

I came in from work one Friday night and Pat seemed distant. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't talk. I went to sleep in my recliner and must have been really passed out because when I woke Pat had wrapped me with duct tape and rope to where I could not move. I asked her what was going on and she said, "I will tell you in a minute." She walked out of the room.

I didn't know what to think because we were not into kinky sex or bondage.

She came into the room about thirty minutes in a short teddy outfit. She said, "Roger, I was told some disturbing news this week and I have been thinking about it. Jen, my best friend, told me that you was running around on me. She told me she saw you with a woman at the "DO DROP INN" last Friday night."

I said, "Pat I was working over time last Friday. I pulled a double shift. I have never run around on you and you should know that."

She said, " Why would she lie to me about that? You have been coming home late a lot lately. Who is the woman, Roger?"

I said, "There is no woman, Pat. There has never been anyone but you. And yes I have come home late because I have been working overtime."

She said, "I think you are lying. I plan on a little revenge and if it happens again it will be much worse next time."

I said, "Pat, are you going to take the word of Jen? You don't believe me. Call my boss and ask him about last Friday."

She said, "He would lie for you. You men all stick together."

I said, "Pat, Don't do this. You are going to mess up this marriage big time. Please don't do something you will regret."

She walked over and pulled off her panties and stuffed them in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around them and my head. She leaned over close to me and said, "I want you to smell the pussy that Henry is going to be eating and fucking tonight and you are going to get to watch. While I am fucking Henry you can think about that little bitch you have been fucking."

I was straining as hard as I could but I could not budge the tape. I didn't believe she was going to bring Henry into our home and fuck him. Henry is the only person I don't like. He is a big ex-football player who thinks he is a ladies man. He was always bragging about all the pussy he was getting. He bragged about the wives he had fucked while their husband was out of town.

She brought a video camera from the bedroom and told me she was going to film this so I would never forget. She set the cameras up to cover the couch area. Before she set it up she took about thirty seconds of me. She said, " Smile you get to be on this tape also."

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and she went to the door and Henry walked into my home. He looked over at me and said, "Hey man, I have always wanted to fuck this little woman. I couldn't believe it when she called Jen and set it up to fuck her in front of you. You have got to be a wimp. Your little dick can't satisfy her?" Pat just giggled when he said that.

I was struggling so hard I thought my heart would burst. I was covered with sweat. I could not believe this was happening.

Pat came over in front of me and said, "If you had kept your cock in your pants, I would not have done this. But I can't let you fuck around on me and not get some revenge. Just remember this the next time your cock gets hard for some strange stuff."

I shook my head with tears running down my cheeks. She turned to Henry and said, "Big boy, Get out of those clothes. We have got some fucking to do."

Henry pulled his clothes off and stood there with his 10-inch dick sticking straight out and said, " Baby, I bet this the biggest dick you ever saw. You won't be going back to pencil dick when I get through fucking you. Now get over here and suck it until I shoot a load down your throat."

Pat dropped down on her knees and put her mouth on his cock. She started pumping it with one hand and I saw her other hand drop down between her legs. He grabbed her head and started fucking into her mouth. He said, "Oh yeah bitch suck that cock. You are good bitch. Suck it. Suck it."

After about 10 minutes of this Henry said, " Oh yeah get ready to swallow a load. Yes bitch. Here it comes. YEEESSSSSSS."

I could see some of his cum run down her chin and drop onto her breast. She scraped it up with her finger and put it in her mouth and said, "I have never had a load that big and it taste so good. Now get down here and get that tongue in this pussy of mine. Make me come like I did you."

She lay down on the couch and spread her legs wide and looked at me and said, "Are you enjoying see your wife get screwed by this big cock? You might as well enjoy it because I am. He is going to fuck me until I scream. You can fuck it tomorrow after he is gone if I am not too sore."

I have read stories of men that got off on watching their wives get fucked by other men. I am not one of those men. My dick felt like I would never see it again. It has shriveled up into my stomach. I thought I would throw up but I knew if I did I would drown in my own vomit. I managed to keep it down.

Henry ate her pussy through three orgasms with her screaming the whole time. I had closed my eyes and couldn't watch any more. I wished I could shut my ears.

I could tell when he stuck his cock into her from the noise; she was making sure I knew. She was saying over and over, "Look at the big dick going in my pussy, Roger. He is so deep in my pussy. OOH Shit. Fuck meeeee. You big dicked bastard Fuck my pusssy. I am coming. OOOOH. Yessssssss. Oh fuck. That was good. You missed it, Roger."

They lay quite for a few minutes and I heard them get up. Pat went in the kitchen and brought a glass of water over in front of me. I could see the cum running down her legs and her tits and pussy was red and swollen. She said, "I will give you a drink of water but you are not to speak. If you say one word I will put the gag back in your mouth."

I drank the water and as soon as I drained the glass she shoved the gag back in and replaced the tape. She said, " I was only going to let him fuck me one time but he is so good and I am so turned on. We are going to the bedroom now. I will try to keep the noise down."

I tried to not listen but it is hard when Pat would scream, "I am Cumming. Please fuck me harder. Yes, Yes Yes." And all the other screams and talk was hard not to hear. When I heard her tell Henry, " No, You are not going to fuck my ass. Roger don't get to fuck my ass and you aren't either."

It was a few minutes later that I heard her yelling, "Fuck that ass. Yes stick that cock all the way in my ass. Fuck my ass you bastard."

I went to sleep after that or passed out. I came to when they came back into the room and Henry was dressed. Pat walked him to the door. She was walking like it hurt to do so. Henry said something to her and she said, " No this was the only time. Do not call me or come by. I will not see you again. You are a great fuck but this will not happen again. Goodnight."

She walked over to me and said, " I am sorry you had to hear us when he was fucking my ass but I could not stop him. Now you will have an ass to fuck but not until I am not so sore. I am going to leave you like this. I will cut you loose in the morning. If you ever fuck around on me again, Roger, I will bring two men here for you to watch. I hope you have learned your lesson. I am going to take the gag out of your mouth. Don't say a word or it goes back in. I love you."

She took the gag out of my mouth. My mouth was so dry I couldn't have said a word.

As she left she said, "I am going to sleep in the guest room. The bed is not in too good a shape in our room. I will let you loose when I get up. Night, Baby."

I had been working a tear into the tape close to my hand and I kept working to get loose. After a couple of hours I finally got one hand loose. I was so weak I could only go for a little while at a time. But I got loose as the sun was coming up. I had pissed in my pants so the first thing I did was pull my clothes off. I walked into the kitchen and got the orange juice out of the refrigerator and started taking small sips. I wet a dishtowel and cleaned the dried sweat and urine off me as best as I could. I wanted to go to the guest room and beat the hell out of Pat but I knew I would go to jail for that. I decided that it was time for me to get the hell away from here before I did something I would regret. I packed a suitcase and a box with as many clothes as I could get in them and got the other stuff I needed and got in my truck and left. I found the camera in the bedroom and took the tape. I figured I would have a use for it.

I drove around for a while before I decided to go to my brothers. He was surprised to see me and said, " What is wrong with you? You look beat."

I said, " Fix us some coffee. I have to talk to you. I need your help."

As he fixed the coffee I started telling him what happened. I told him about Jen telling Pat that she had seen me out with another woman last Friday night. He broke in and said, "You was working overtime last Friday."

I said, " Let me finish." I told him how Pat had duct taped me to the chair and how Henry had came over and what the two had done in the living room and then in the bedroom.

He asked, " How did you get loose?"

I told him about working until I got free. I told him I left after I got my clothes and some other stuff. I told him I had the videotape and I wanted him to put it in a safe place for me. As he was asking what I planned to do, Rhonda (his wife) walked in. She looked at me and said, "Damn, Roger, You look like you was rode hard and put up wet."

Rick told her what I had told him. She looked at me in disbelief. I told her I had the tape if she needed proof. Rick cut in and said, " I think I would like to see enough of it to make up my mind about what is going on."

We got our coffee and moved to the living room. I got the tape and gave it to Rick. He put it in the player and rewound it and then pushed play. As it started you could see me taped to the chair. Rick fast-forwarded it until Henry came on the scene. As soon as Pat got down in front of Henry and took his cock in her mouth Rhonda jumped up and said, "That is enough for me. The bitch is crazy. I hope you kicked her ass out." Rick stopped the tape.

Rick asked what I planned to do. I said, " I think I will quit my job and leave the area. I can get a job welding anywhere. I don't want to ever see Pat again. And if I see Henry, one of us is going to wind up in the hospital or cemetery."

He said, "Don't do anything yet. Let me talk to Mr. Simpson before you quit. I will call him today. You get some sleep. I will pull your truck in the garage and pull the doors down. If Pat calls, we haven't seen or heard from you." I agreed.

I ate a bowl of cereal and went to bed. I woke up late that afternoon. I got up, took a shower and felt halfway decent. When I went into the kitchen, Rick said, " Good news. Mr. Simpson says they need a welder at the Jackson plant and he can transfer you if you would like to stay with the company. He told me to have you come see him Monday morning."

Pat called Rick's house twice Saturday and once Sunday. All three times Rick told her he had not seen me or heard from me. He told me she was crying all three times.

I called Jennifer's house on Sunday afternoon. Before I called I dialed the number to disable the caller I.D. I didn't want her to know where I was staying. When she answered the phone I said, "Jennifer, I hope you are happy. You are the cause of a marriage breakup. Your lies have cost me my wife. Tell your boyfriend if I ever see him, his ass is grass and I will be the lawn mower."

She said, "Who is this?"

I said, "This is Pat's ex-husband." I hung up.

I went to work on Monday and went to Mr. Simpson's office. He talked me into staying another week to help get the plant in good shape. He told me I could report to the Jackson plant the next Monday. I agreed to stay if I could work 4 hours of overtime each day. He said, "That would be great. That should put us in good shape and ahead of schedule. See me Friday for your paperwork."

Pat came to Rick's house Tuesday night about ten minutes after I got there. When Rick answered the door she barged past him say, "Where is Roger? I know he is here I followed him from the plant."

Rick told her I was in the kitchen. She came running into the kitchen and tried to hug me but I turned away. She asked, "Roger, Why haven't you come home? I have been so worried about you."

I said, "Patricia, I don't have a home. I don't have a wife. I lost my best friend. All I have left is my brother and his family and my job."

Pat fell on her knees on the floor and said, "Roger, I made a bad mistake. Jennifer called me and said you had called her. She told me she and Henry had set us up. She has been seeing Henry for six months and he talked her into lying to me about you. She was the one who talked me into getting my revenge. I was stupid to believe her. I pray that you can forgive me for being so stupid."

"Patricia, You may have started out to get revenge, but when you moved from the living room to the bedroom with your lover boy, the revenge stopped and your animal lust took over. I lost all respect for you and my love for you died when I saw you drop to your knees and put Henry's cock in your mouth. I will be moving out of the area next week. I don't want to see you again. You are a non-person to me Pat. Pat, I want you to know that I was working overtime every time I was late so I could buy you a diamond ring. That won't be happening now."

She started to beg me not to leave her and let her make everything up to me. She said, "Roger, I will do anything if you will come back home. I will never dispute your word. I will do whatever it takes."

I said, "Pat, Maybe Jen and Henry will take you into their little cliché. You like his cock so much I am sure he would be glad to shack up with you as long as he can fuck around on you."

She crawled over to me on her knees and looked at me with tears running down her face and said, " Oh GOD. I have hurt you so bad. I am so, so sorry. I told both of them to never talk to me again. What am I going to do without you, Roger? Please forgive me and give me one more chance."

I said, "Pat, I can't do that right now. I could never sit on that couch or sleep in that bed. In fact I could never go back into that house where you tore the heart right out of my body. I want you think about this. Think what it would have been like if I had done that to you. What if I had brought a woman into our home and made you watch as I ate her pussy and fucked her in front of you? You think of that for a while because it is going to be a long time before I can get it out of my mind.

I asked her if she could quit lying to me for just one time. She looked at me and said, "Roger, I haven't been lying to you. I really messed up. Please forgive me.

I said, "Pat, You have been with Henry before the other night. I don't know what you thought you two were doing but that was not the first time for you. Did you really think I would just take all that shit and we would go on like nothing happened? Do you think I am that much of a wimp? Where were you last Friday night when I called and you didn't answer? If Jen and Henry are fucking, whom else is he fucking? Do you think he might be carrying some type of venereal disease and now you have spread it to me? No, you only thought of his big cock and how much you liked it. You laughed when he called me "pencil dick" and you didn't hesitate to carry him to our bedroom. I think he has been there before. I gave you my heart and you tore it apart."

I stopped to get a drink of water and calm down before I got mad enough to bodily toss her ass out of the house. She said, "Roger, I am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Yes, I have been with Henry before. Last Friday night I went to Jen's and Henry was there. They cooked up this thing and I went along with it. Jen and I both fucked Henry that night. I can only say that I am sorry."

I said, "You tell Jen and Henry that they better lay low and watch their backs because I will be after them eventually. I will be at the house tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff. I will pick it up while you are at work. I will leave my keys on the kitchen table. What ever I leave you can sell, give away or throw in the trash. The divorce papers are being drawn up now. My lawyer will be in touch. I took my name off the bank accounts. I took half out of each. You have had your revenge, Pat."

I thought of my situation for the next few days. I finally came to the conclusion that they were not going to run me away from where I grew up. This was where I lived. Fuck them all. If I moved I would be a wimp. I talked to Mr. Simpson the next morning. He told me I could keep my old job and that he was glad I was staying. I told Rick and Rhonda of my plans and they offered the use of their spare bedroom for as long as I liked.

The next week I found a place outside of town on a little country road. It was ten acres of land with a two-bedroom trailer and a large building that looked like it had been a barn. I signed a rent to own deal with the owner and moved in with what little I had. I spent some of my overtime money to furnish the trailer.

I had taken the videotape to my lawyer earlier. I got the tape back and told him I would bring him a copy. I made copies of the tape and sent one to Henry's bosses. My lawyer had found out where he worked and gave me the address. I called Henry's house when I figured he would not be home. A woman answered the phone and I asked for Henry. She said, "Henry is not here. I am his wife. Can I help you?"

budd100
budd100
158 Followers
12