Reversal of Fortune Ch. 01

Story Info
Neighborhood wife's mishap is his good fortune.
5.5k words
4.38
245.2k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I owe my good fortune to the dot com crash. I'm not a dot com millionaire or bear market short seller or anything. I might have been a dot com "hundredthousandaire" for about a month, but that was strictly on paper, and by the time the options were liquid, the market had already crashed and I got nothing. But still, despite wiping out two and a half years of near-slave labor, and setting back my career trajectory and bank account accordingly, the dot com crash was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

First off, I stopped working like a dog for a company that, had I opened my eyes earlier, I probably would have seen was going nowhere fast. The economy in my neck of the woods (Southern California) was in the crapper, and no one was interested in hiring a 35 year-old marketing director whose most recent career achievement was in helping to piss away almost $50 million of someone else's money. Nonetheless I was able to parlay the experience and contacts I had gathered into a small-scale business consulting from home at ridiculously low rates to the few bastards that were able to keep their businesses afloat. It wasn't a lot of money, just barely enough to pay a nanny to take care of the kids while I worked the phones and the internet, but my wife Lisa still had her job and after we cut back on expenses we were able to get by.

The net result was that I was able to spend a lot more time with my family, especially my two young kids, live a much more relaxed lifestyle, and be my own boss for a while. Not too bad, all things considered. And then there's the really good part...

One sunny fall morning, I was working in my small office in a corner of our bedroom. I could hear the kids playing in the driveway with Mercedes, our Salvadorian nanny. They were riding their tricycles down the slight incline and laughing wildly, probably as they crashed into something. I peeked out the window when I heard new voices added to the mix. I perked up when I saw that it was Sherry, our neighbor from across the street, and her two kids.

We had a lot in common with our neighbors, the Cohens. Sherry and Harvey had moved into the neighborhood shortly after we did, were about the same age as my wife and I, and had a son a year younger than our oldest. Sherry was a stay-at-home mom, however, and Harvey had lost his job shortly after I did.

I looked down from my window to where Sherry and her son Max were standing talking to Mercedes and my boys. From my vantage point, I admired the curve of Sherry's chest and her slight hint of cleavage. "Worth a closer look" I thought, shutting down the computer and heading downstairs. Sherry was no great beauty, but then there was nothing wrong with her, either. She was fairly short, but well proportioned, and her slightly frumpy "harried mom" look carried with it a certain fecund ripeness that always piqued my interest.

They say idle hands make the Devil's work, and of late, my relative idleness had kept my hands pretty busy as my imagination produced a series of extremely vivid fantasies about the women who crossed my path. Only last week I had managed to use all the hot water in our tank as I spent my morning shower concocting an explicit scenario for Sherry.

In my fantasy, Lisa and I had sneaked away from a party at our pool for a quickie. Alone in our bedroom, we sucked face furiously as I reached inside her still damp bathing suit and firmly kneaded her voluptuous ass. Untying the top of her swimsuit, I gripped her lush breast with my free hand and palpitated her pliant flesh. Crushing her tightly against me, I snaked my hand further along her backside until I could feel the wispy hairs at the outer reaches of her cunt, and the heat emanating from her core. My exploring fingers produced a gasp of ecstasy as I simultaneously plunged one digit into her steamy hole and clamped down on her swollen nipple with my other hand.

Lisa whimpered as I removed my hand from her cunt, trailing her pussy cream over her tight asshole as I withdrew. However, I quickly plunged my hand back into the front of her swimsuit and homed in on her throbbing clit. She moaned happily as I furiously rubbed the swollen nub and torqued her sensitive nipples. She humped my hand and kissed me hungrily as I drove her towards a monster orgasm. A few more strokes were all it took to push her over the edge, and I had to clamp my lips to hers to stifle her screams as she came with a yell.

As she came down from her high, I unrolled Lisa's top further and caressed her sweaty breasts gently. Sliding one hand up her torso, I brushed the damp hair away from her face and traced her jaw line with my pussy-coated fingers. As my fingers caressed her swollen lips the aroma of her juices must have reached us both at the same time. Lisa parted her lips and snaked her tongue out to lick my pungent fingers. My cock jumped in my trunks as she drew my fingers into her mouth and proceeded to fellate the sensitive digits.

"What should we do now?" Lisa asked coyly, looking up at me with my fingers still poised on her glistening, pouty lips.

"Well, that feels pretty good." I hinted. Lisa wasn't that enamored with sucking my cock, but every now and then she would dutifully blow me. I had a sense that the time was right and that she was leading up to this. Maybe she knew that I got particular pleasure from her sucking me off while the party continued below us, and especially when she would return to the party with a bellyful of my hot cream and smile at the other men with lips that only minutes before had been wrapped around my spurting schlong.

"Somehow I knew that's what you would say," she murmured as she slid to her knees in front of me. She held my shaft alongside her face and licked it seductively before plunging the whole thing into her mouth at once. She began sucking me urgently, setting a rapid rhythm as she feverishly gobbled my dong.

She was in high gear, her lips sliding furiously over my shaft and great sucking noises coming from her mouth as my cock plunged repeatedly into her gullet with every stroke, when suddenly the door opened, and Sherry walked in. Since it was my fantasy, Lisa didn't miss a beat as Sherry stood there in shock, transfixed. "I was just looking, uh, for my…" she stammered before grinding to a halt.

Lisa looked at her with one eye without even missing a stroke on my shaft and with one hand beckoned Sherry closer. Sherry shut the door behind her as she slowly staggered towards where Lisa knelt on the floor. Pulling my cock from her mouth with a plop and a toss of her hair, Lisa pointed my red, swollen, glistening tool at Sherry and said, "Here, have some. It's quite delicious."

Sherry dropped to her knees as if sleepwalking and reached for my shaft. I twitched with shock and pleasure as I felt and saw Sherry's hand encircle my throbbing member, with her other hand closing firmly over my near-bursting balls. But that was nothing compared to the pure delight when her soft lips touched my dick for the first time and I slid into her warm, wet mouth. I looked on in amazement as she began bobbing her head slowly up and down my shaft. Her diamond ring glinted in the dappled light as she built up speed and began to work her mouth rapidly over my meat.

Lisa seemed as fascinated by Sherry's actions as I was, and she brushed Sherry's hair away from her face and ran her hands over Sherry's smooth cheeks which bulged obscenely with every plunge of my cock. Lisa began to remove Sherry's terrycloth cover-up, pulling it back over her shoulders to expose her chest, which was heaving with the exertion of her oral ministrations.

I was momentarily disappointed when Lisa grabbed Sherry by the chin and gently lifted her off my prong. Sherry pulled her face away but kept her firm grip on my shaft and balls. "Take that off while I take a turn with him" Lisa instructed Sherry. Sherry reluctantly let go of me and began to shrug off her swimsuit, exposing the fleshy mounds of her breasts to my view for the first time.

Meanwhile Lisa grabbed my cock and began licking it from top to bottom with long, slow strokes of her tongue. Lisa's tongue work was exquisite, and as I gazed at Sherry's dark, engorged nipples I began to thrust my shaft forward urgently, trying to intensify my pleasure. "Come on, there's plenty to go around" said Lisa, sucking one of my swollen balls into her mouth and offering my glistening pole to Sherry. Soon I was treated to the remarkable pleasure of a two-girl suck job. Sherry resumed blowing me with enthusiasm, and while my pulsing bone slid through the warm wetness of her mouth and deep into her throat, Lisa nibbled my balls and caressed my ass.

As I savored the sight of my lance buried to the hilt in Sherry's mouth, I tensed up, trying to hold off my impending orgasm. Lisa must have sensed it too, for suddenly I felt a slick finger prod the opening of my anus and drive up into my rectum. That was all it took to light the fuse on my orgasm, and I exploded, firing my hot load directly down Sherry's esophagus. I watched her throat convulse as she swallowed my seed and sagged in my chair, drained by the two succubae.

My fantasy ended with Lisa hungrily licking the cum from the corners of Sherry's mouth as I watched, thinking that if I got the energy to return to the party, it would take a Herculean effort to keep the shit-eating grin off my face.

Part 2

I smiled at the memory of my hot fantasy and the explosive orgasm it had produced. The shrieks of the kids brought me back to reality and I stepped outside to see what was going on. I was immediately treated to a view of Sherry bent over, helping Max onto one of our tricycles. Her butt was thrust out in my direction, and her thin cotton pants were pulled tight revealing both the contours of her generous ass as well as the outline of her surprisingly small panties. "Oh Hi." She said, straightening up. "How's it going?"

We stood to the side and made uncomfortable small talk while the kids played. "How are you guys doing?" I asked. "How's Harvey?"

She rolled her eyes. "Uggh. He's so tense about our finances and finding work that he's driving me crazy. He's locked himself in the spare bedroom right now, doing who knows what."

I had to restrain a smile. I didn't wish them ill, but during higher times, Harvey was one smug, arrogant SOB. He had been a cocksure bastard, and I could remember him telling me in his nasally whine about how his company had a foolproof strategy, and was reeling in customers hand over fist. He was a shifty weasel under the best of circumstances, and I had a mental picture of him pacing his room like a rabid ferret.

"Yeah, times are real tough right now," I commiserated. "We've cut back on everything, and we're still just getting by. "

I turned my head as Max clattered by on the trike. "Hey Max! Be Careful!" I shouted. Max was zooming down the path leading from the driveway to the front door, which made a natural track for the kids on their bikes. He stopped the tricycle and looked at me. "We have a rule – no going past the flower bed on the bikes," I explained, "because you might crash into the window there." I pointed out the big two-story plate glass window next to the door, which stretched from the ground to the top of the atrium in our entranceway.

"That's right, Max honey" said Sherry. "Stay in the driveway with the other kids." Max turned around and went back in the driveway, and Sherry and I went on making inane chatter about the kids, our spouses and the hot weather. I was bored to tears, and as we talked, I was contemplating the likelihood of getting her in a bathing suit if I heated the pool and invited her and Max over for a swim. I was doing mental gymnastics trying to determine if the risk justified the cost of heating the pool, when suddenly there was a loud, grinding crack from the direction of the house.

"Mommy, Mommy!" shrieked Max, running towards us. The tricycle was on its side, up against the window, and there was a massive crack running up the glass about six feet. A network of smaller cracks shot out from it like veins from an artery.

I was overwhelmed by a range of emotions, from anger to despair, and could only gape in shock at the devastation. The other kids gathered around and stared. "Wow!" said one of them, succinctly.

"Max. What have you done?" wailed Sherry. "Oh Dave. I'm so sorry about this. We'll get it fixed – I promise." I was too stunned to say anything, but in the back of my head, I knew that this would be a big headache for both of us. Turns out, I was only half right…

I was barely able to contain my anger and shock as I examined the destroyed glass. I warned that damn kid. Sherry retreated to her house with the hysterical Max. Mercedes knew enough to take my kids to the back yard, leaving me to curse and rant at no one in particular. I imagined all the various ways I would get screwed by this. My insurance claim would probably be denied, the damage to the house was probably structural, and undoubtedly, Harvey Cohen would weasel out of paying for the damage his kid caused. My mood was so black that finally I had to go inside and get myself a drink to cool down.

Two stiff shots of tequila later, my blood pressure was just starting to drop when the doorbell rang. There's that motherfucker Harvey now, I thought, mentally girding for battle. I yanked open the door, only to find Sherry standing there with Max. She looked even worse than when she left. She had obviously been crying. Her mascara was smeared and her eyes puffy and red.

"I'm so sorry, Dave" she whined, "This is just awful." Putting on a concerned look, I invited them in.

"Why don't you take Max out back with Mercedes and the kids, and we can talk in here." I suggested, as I tried to figure out how to hit this curveball I had just been pitched.

I poured myself another shot of tequila, and three fingers for her as well. When Sherry returned, I handed her the tumbler and said, "Here. This will help settle you down." I tossed my shot back, and watched Sherry's throat bob as she downed the fiery liquor. Afterwards, she coughed and wheezed, but kept it all down, and actually looked a bit more relaxed.

I poured another tumbler of tequila for her, which she sipped at cautiously as she told me that Harvey was indeed being a dick. He had told her that they didn't have any money to pay for repairs right now, and that since she was watching Max, it was her problem to fix. He suggested that she try to figure out some other way to pay us back, like babysitting or something. "He actually said that?" I asked, both incredulous and curious, "You should find some other way to pay us back?" She nodded shyly. Something about her demure delivery of this preposterous line sparked the beginning of a plan deep in my brain.

"Well that's not going to work." I stated flatly. "There's no way we're getting rid of Mercedes, and I don't think we'll be going out in the evenings much either, certainly not enough for you to work off the whole window. But you know, there is one thing you can do for me."

"You name it," said Sherry eagerly.

"You know, I began, "there's no point in worrying about this at all at this point. I called my insurance broker and I'll check the situation out with him later, and maybe the whole problem will just go away. Until then, I'm just going to try to relax, and I'd appreciate it if you would stay here and keep me company for a little while.

Sherry looked simultaneously relieved and somewhat uncomfortable.

"Uh, sure, I guess." She said slowly.

"Great!" I exclaimed. "I'm going to put on my swim suit and relax by the pool for a little while. There are some extra suits you can choose from in the back bedroom over there. Here, let me top you off." I refilled Sherry's nearly empty glass and waited. I could see that she was confused by my instructions, since her house and her own swimsuit were right across the street, but nonetheless, she picked up her glass and slowly headed into our spare bedroom.

Later, I tossed back another shot and lay back on the lounge, feeling the warm glow of the tequila in my belly, and the sunshine on my skin. I looked over at Sherry, who was sitting on the edge of her chaise, hunched over in almost a fetal position. She had chosen a fairly conservative one-piece swimsuit. Although it was no bikini, it was cut low in the back, and I admired the taut skin of her back and the glimpse of her lycra-encased chest peeking out from under her arms, which were clasped around her knees. Something about her vulnerable posture and exposed flesh produced in me a powerful reaction. I had the sensation of the ground tilting under me, to lift me up above the pool so that I was looking down on Sherry and the boys playing in the yard next to the pool. It was as if someone had pointed a cartoon gamma ray on me, turning me into a massive giant. I felt muscular and powerful, and although I still didn't know exactly what I was doing, I knew it was time to act.

"Hey Sherry, come here. Would you put some of this on my back." I said, holding up the sunscreen. It was more of a command than a question.

"Ummm… sure." She replied, hesitantly.

I lay down on my stomach and waited. Sherry had to bend way over to reach me, and I stared directly down her top at the curves of her medium-sized breasts. She hesitated, unsure how to begin, and I maintained my gaze, noting her awkwardness. "It might be easier if you kneel on this." I said handing her a towel.

Sherry knelt at my side and began rubbing the sun-warmed lotion into my shoulders. It was a delicious sensation, in no small part due to her obvious reluctance. When she was done with my back, I said, "You might as well do my legs, too." I made sure she could feel the firm muscles of my thigh and hamstring as she smoothed the fragrant goop into my skin.

When she was done, I sat up and announced that it was her turn. Without giving her a chance to protest, I grabbed the lotion and squirted it directly onto her shoulder. I began rubbing it into her shoulders with a massaging motion. I slowly stroked her back and neck, working my fingers under the thin strap that tied the suit around her neck, testing its tightness and her reaction. "Here, lie down" I said, as I eased her face down on the lounge.

I straddled her back and resumed the massaging action on her exposed skin. With my weight across her legs I literally had her pinned to the chair. I leaned way down as I applied the third or fourth coat to her shoulders, so that my face was right next to her cheek and my hot breath rustled the loose strands of hair around her face. I noticed her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open slightly. I knew that she was in my control, and imagined taking her from behind right there on the chaise lounge.

My tumescent cock was perfectly aligned with the soft globes of her ass, and I began to imagine pulling the crotch of her swimsuit aside and sinking my spear into her vulnerable core. Just then I was able to snap myself out of my reverie. This situation was ripe for much more than fantasy. Suddenly it became clear to me what I had to do.

I ran my hands across her back and down her side, along the edge of her swimsuit where her breasts swelled against the fabric. Her tits were pressed firmly against the lounge, causing them to jut out of the conservative suit. I found the exposed orbs on either side and stroked them firmly with my fingertips. Her breathing was coming in short, shallow, gulps, and I could feel the tension throughout her body, but she kept her eyes closed and lay immobile under my touch. Without hesitating, I slid my fingers under the edge of her swimsuit, loosened by my earlier exploration, and along the outside of her breasts. There wasn't enough play in the fabric to grip the fleshy mounds, so I just slid my fingers along her soft skin until I reached the edge of her prominent areolas. I paused, letting Sherry wonder what I would do next, and then slid my hands forward just an inch more, until my fingertips were resting lightly against the hard nubs of her swollen nipples. She gasped lightly at my touch, and with a slight smile of satisfaction, I withdrew my hands from her chest.

12