Reversal of Fortune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my weight down her legs, allowing my hands access to her lower torso, and began rubbing her hips and thighs where her skin met the edge of her swimsuit. Without any hesitation, I slid my hands underneath the suit and grabbed her meaty cheeks in both hands. I kneaded her ass-meat firmly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world for me to be massaging the naked flesh of this married, hitherto chaste neighbor woman. I brought my whole hands into play, sinking my thumbs into her soft tissue as I squeezed and pulled at her pliant ass. I couldn't see it because of the swimsuit obstructing my view, but I knew that as I drew her fleshy buns apart I was exposing her puckered anus under the fabric and that she would feel her sphincter stretching tightly from my touch.

"I need to get her inside the house," I thought to myself, in order to continue my manipulation. I found my opportunity when I heard her omit a small sob. I pulled my hands from her ass and sat up to see tears slowly rolling down her face and onto the cement of the pool. "I'm so sorry," she whimpered quietly, "I never meant for this to happen." I don't know whether she meant the window, or my uninvited groping of her ass, but it didn't really matter.

"It's okay," I said, stroking her hair lightly. "Come on, let's go inside and get you fixed up." I pulled Sherry gently to her feet and put my arm around her shoulders. She sniffled quietly into a towel as I issued some hasty instructions to Mercedes and hustled Sherry inside.

I led her to the spare bedroom and guided her to the edge of the bed, locking the door behind us. I handed her a tissue and sat down next to her on the bed. "Everything's going to be okay Sherry. I promise." I told her. "I know you didn't mean to do any of this, but sometimes things just happen, and we deal with them the best we can." I placed my arm around her and pulled her tight against me. She buried her face in my shoulder as I caressed her back and decided to go for the kill.

I gently untied the string holding up the top of her swimsuit and rolled down her top, undressing her like she was a small child. Sherry sniffled softly, but made no effort to stop me or cover up. I ran my hands over her skin and softly cupped her naked breast. I noted that her nipple was rock hard. "Stand up" I instructed her quietly. Obediently she rose from the bed and stood in front of me.

What a sight! Sherry stood before me with her head bowed, looking at the ground. Her swimsuit hung loose around her waist and her breasts were exposed and heaving slightly from her sobs. Her nose was red from crying and a single tear stained her cheek before falling to the carpet. I savored the sight like a masterful work of art, which, in a way, it was. Her breasts weren't large, probably just "b" cup, but they were surprisingly high and firm. Her areolas were perfect wine-colored silver dollars topped with small bullet-hard nipples. She was plump, but not fat. I observed with satisfaction that her stomach was still flat and smooth, with just a hint of a bulge near her flaring hips. Overall, her extra flesh gave her a vulnerable softness that made me quiver with the force of my appetite for her. Only it was Sherry who would be doing the dining.

I took her hands in mine and lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "You've been a very bad girl," I scolded Sherry harshly.

"I know!" she cried, tears springing anew from her eyes as she blurted out a series of hasty apologies.

"Quiet" I ordered, holding up my hand to cut her off. "You've said and done enough for one day. Breaking my window, which you can't pay for, and then coming in here with a bunch of excuses and parading around half-naked, as if that would somehow make me forget what you've done. Well it won't work." I grabbed her nipple and squeezed it hard as I accused her. She flinched but did not cry out as I twisted the hard nubbin. "Now, it's time for you to start fixing some of the problems you've caused around here, and I'm going to make sure you do it right."

"You can start by taking off my trunks to see the damage you've caused." Slowly but unquestioningly she sank to her knees in front of me and began to fumble with the drawstring of my shorts. Her hand brushed against my rampant erection as she struggled with the knot, causing my cock to twitch. She pulled my shorts down and off, and my cock sprang out, red, swollen and angry. "Look at that," I reprimanded. "Look at what you've done!"

The look on her face was priceless. Confusion, shame and lust all played across her features as she gazed at my throbbing organ. I had never experienced such feelings either. The control, perversity and corruption I had wrought over this woman in such a short time were exquisite, and I wanted to savor the moment. I was overcome with a rush of desires and conflicted about what to do next. I wanted to toy with her some more. I wanted to bend her to my will, to strip away her veneer and make her beg to perform more and more perverse acts. But my lust got the better of my discipline, and as I stared down at Sherry kneeling submissively in front of me, breasts heaving, moist lips slightly parted, there was only one thing I could do.

"Suck it," I ordered.

Obediently, Sherry leaned forward and slid my throbbing cock into her mouth. "Suck it hard -- and do a good job" I growled. Sherry's cheeks hollowed as she literally sucked with all her might. She began to bob her head slowly up and down, taking me deeper into her mouth, all the while sucking my pole as if it were a giant straw. "Faster!" I grunted, and Sherry began to increase her tempo. Her technique wasn't very good, but her abject compliance more than made up for it. Her fine black hair fell in my lap and tickled my groin. I brushed it aside so I had a better view of her oral ministrations. For a moment, I became detached from the situation, as if I were watching from outside my body.

I could see myself lying back on the bed, with my feet on the floor and Sherry kneeling submissively between my legs, nursing on my engorged schlong. I could see Sherry's lips pursed in a perfect "o" around my cock, and her eyes tightly screwed shut as she pistoned her head up and down my shaft trying to bring me off. I was vaguely aware of the door to the bedroom, beyond which Sherry's kid was happily playing, and a few hundred feet away, across the street, her own bedroom, where her husband was unknowingly sprouting horns as I plundered his wife's mouth. I was somewhat stunned at this turn of events. I had not known that I possessed this kind of power, or that it would be so easy to compromise Sherry this way, or that I would enjoy dominating her sexually so much.

My reverie was interrupted by my rising need to come. I reached down and grabbed Sherry's soft, pink ears to guide her head on my cock. I pulled her firmly into my groin, driving my swollen glans deeper into her gullet. I began increasing the pace of her head on my shaft, combined with a back and forth motion of my own hips so that her lips were flying over the veiny surface of my tool. Frequently my cock would burst out of her sucking lips with a pop, spilling her saliva over her chin, before slamming back into her humid mouth. Taking complete control, I held her head steady and began fucking her face furiously. I stroked deep into her mouth, pushing farther into her throat with each thrust. Sherry gagged slightly, and soon I could hear occasional faint retching noises as I battered her tonsils with my throbbing pole. I felt my crisis building from deep inside of me, and with one last thrust I drove my cock all the way into Sherry's mouth. Her nose was lodged firmly in my pubic hair and my shaft was buried deep in her throat, where I erupted, firing my steaming load directly into her stomach. After a few explosive spurts, I pulled back a little, draining the rest of my hot load into Sherry's receptive mouth.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled back and allowed my cock to slither wetly out of Sherry's ravaged mouth, trailing a sticky mixture of saliva and semen. I looked down and chuckled out loud when I saw Sherry. Her face was a mess. Her hair was disheveled and she was gasping for air like a marathoner at the end of a race. Her lips were puffy and swollen from my conquering tool and her chin was covered with a sheen of our juices. Long strands of sticky mucous dripped from her nose and covered her cheeks and upper lip. I couldn't tell whether the slime was a result of her crying or my spunk shooting out of her nose when I came, but either way, she was a mess. She steadied herself with one hand on my thigh, while the other was buried inside the remains of her swimsuit, frantically rubbing her clit. I sat back and watched as her frenzied strokes brought her closer and closer to her release, until she finally went over the edge with a shudder and a restrained, almost dainty whimper. "Well," I said, as she slumped against the bed, totally drained, "We certainly made the best of that situation, didn't we."

Author's note:

This is my first submission to Literotica. Thanks for reading and please let me know how I did. Votes, comments and feedback of all sorts will be much appreciated. I'm working on the next chapter, so please don't let me make the same mistakes twice!

12