Reverse Seduction Take 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have got a fucking gorgeous arse," she muttered squeezing both of my cheeks at once and then kissing me full on the lips. We kissed for a while and then I saw over her shoulder that the bath was ready. I broke away.

"Baths ready Sam," I said.

"Well you'd better undress me hadn't you?"

"What?"

"Undress me, take my clothes off," she ordered.

I could hardly believe what she had said, but that was less outlandish than what I actually did, for I did undress her.

She stood with her hands on her hips sort of almost leering at me. I pushed the track suit trousers down and off. She sat down on the little wall running round the kidney shaped bath and, as she lifted each foot in turn, I removed her trainers and rolled her yellow socks down one by one and off. Of course, doing that meant I leaned forward and the robe gaped exposing my tits several times. I saw her looking and that excited me.

"And as I've told you Amanda, the tits aren't bad either," she said rather coldly. Oddly though I felt flattered and found myself thanking the young woman. She stood up. I pulled the blue shirt with yellow piping with the number ten on the back over her head. She was wearing a dark blue bra, it was very tight. I pushed her yellow shorts down her legs and she kicked them away. She was wearing tight, dark blue cycling shorts. In just them and the bra she looked good. A little manly, but her sculpted, trim body and slender legs made up for that.

"Undo my bra," she said as she slid the cycling shorts down. She was naked, she looked great. "Is the water ok, not too hot is it?"

I bent over the bath and tested it. "No it's fine."

She clambered up onto the ledge round the bath and then down into it.

"Mmmm lovely" she sighed sitting down.

I didn't know what to do.

"Shall I join you?" I asked.

"Missus W, if I wanted you to do that I would have told you wouldn't I?"

"Yes I suppose you would," I replied meekly as she laid back.

"I'll tell you what I want you to do, if you want something to do that is?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Ok, first, just walk over to that cupboard," she said nodding at a waist high cabinet that held the towels and other odd and ends. I did as she asked.

"Turn round."

'This is daft,' I thought at first not moving. "Amanda turn round," she repeated as I saw her hand come out of the water and cup her right breast.

I turned round.

"Now remember how you were in the kitchen when I first fucked you?" She asked rather crudely, but nevertheless making me even more excited.

"Yes," whimpered.

"Well stand like that."

This really was crazy. I didn't understand what she was doing or, really, what she wanted from me, but I gripped the edge of the cabinet with both hands.

"Lean forward."

I did.

"Further."

"I did as she asked."

"Stick your arse out and lean forward more."

I did as she said and knew that most of my bum would be on show.

"Open your legs."

I opened them a little.

"More, open them wider."

I did.

"Wider."

I did.

"More."

I opened them as wide as I could knowing that now, not only would the cheeks of my bum be exposed, but also the crease between them, my anus and hanging down between my legs, the plump, blood engorged lips of my pussy.

"Ok, stay just like that."

I was in a total turmoil. I didn't know quite how I felt. To be standing, bent forward, legs wide open with all my intimate places on display as a young woman, one of my daughter's closest friends laid in my bath, staring at me was, inevitably totally new territory to me. I was in uncharted waters to be with another woman at all. To be in one where she was directing me to expose myself to her so she could ogle me, gave me such a conflict. Shame, disgust, excitement, arousal, anticipation and guilt were just some of the emotions rattling round my mind. The most significant one, though, was that I felt out of control. I had lost all vestige of this being a mutual arrangement; it had clearly become Sammi's show and she was directing proceedings. And that brought into play the next most significant feeling; I was enjoying being controlled, dominated was it, I wondered?

"Ok you can stand up and turn round now Missus W," Sammi said.

I did and looked at her. Whilst the sudsy water was covering her to just beneath her flat breasts I could see that she was holding one of them and pinching and pulling the nipple, just as I had last time we'd been together. From the angle and direction of her other arm, it didn't take a genius to work out where that was, especially when both of her knees broke through the surface of the water and I saw how wide apart they were.

"Undo the robe, but keep it on," she said continuing to pinch her nipple and rub herself between her legs. I did that and stared at her.

"Fuck Missus W you've got great tits. Walk round the bath."

On one hand I felt a little silly walking round my bathroom with the shorty robe undone and my breasts and pubes on show. On the other hand I felt excited as Sammi ogled my body. Her eyes never left me as I strolled round the bathroom. God this is daft, I thought, but then added in my mind, God this is fucking incredible.

I heard Sammi let out a deep moan. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and the hand above the surface of the water was, cruelly almost, pulling on her dark nipple stretching to over an inch in length. Her other hand was clearly working between her legs and her knees had closed as, presumably, she tried to eke every last bit of pleasure from her fingers.

I watched her climax. She wasn't that noisy, but she was energetic. Head rolling from side to side, chest heaving, body lifted from the floor of the bath, hands working furiously she groaned and moaned, sighed and grunted as her sexual emotions exploded and she came.

+++

I felt let down and hugely disappointed when Sammi came out of the bathroom into my bedroom where I was sitting on the bed and said.

"Got a tee and pair of shorts or jeans of Sara's I can borrow, I have to get going."

12