Review: DNA Hunters - #3

Story Info
Mai takes a new assignment.
1k words
3.71
28.5k
00

Part 14 of the 67 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,273 Followers

***** ‘Hentai’ literally means pervert in Japanese. Today, most everyone knows that ‘hentai’ is anime pornography. For those of us who love cartoons and especially anime, the Japanese version of cartoons, these adult cartoons fulfill our mature fantasies while remaining based in the medium of our childhood. No Yosemite Sam blowing up innocent rabbits here. You may find people getting their heads cut off, lesbians, vampires, etc., but it’s so cool because it’s … a cartoon! If you have a chance to find some ‘hentai’ online or download some, ENJOY! *****


DNA Hunter, Volume #3 – Unrated – Dir. T. Masui

Introduction.

After the death of her fiancée, Youji, Mai is determined to have his baby after remembering the genetic research that Youji was working on. To finance this project, Mai becomes a DNA Hunter. The DNA Hunters are a group of young women who have sex with targeted partners so that the sperm can be used for certain purposes.

Volume #3.

The target, Kunio Sasaki, an engineer arrives. Footage of his arrival is shown to Kathleen, Mai, Masumi, Shiori and Mr. Sota at DNA Hunters Headquarters by Mr. Nosaki. The mission has been requested by a co-worker of Mr. Sasaki’s, who wishes to have a child but does not want marriage. Mr. Sota designates Mai as the agent for this mission and she jets to Japan to meet with Kunio.

Mai has drinks with Kunio, ends up naked in the shower with him and they have sex. Outside in the DNA Hunter surveillance van, Masumi and Shiori talk about how much fun Mai is having when a gentleman in a black suit sprays them with something that renders them unconscious.

Meanwhile, Mai and Kunio have moved to the bed and are engaged in a healthy 69. Kunio puts Mai on her knees and begins to fuck her doggie-style. Soon, they move to Indian-style and Kunio cums inside Mai. After the completion of the mission, Kunio offers to drive Mai home when they’re met by two men in black suits. They’re sprayed into unconsciousness and all goes black.

Mai awakens to see Masumi and Shiori naked and bound. A clothed Kunio is on the floor, also bound and Mai is bound to the chair, wearing only her bra and panties. The head henchman tells Mai that he knows who she is and he wants her contact information. Kunio finds out what Mai is.

Because Mai won’t tell, the henchman tells her that the girls have been drugged. Masumi is rigged in bondage gear and has a vibrator running in her dripping pussy. Shiori’s hands are bound behind her back and a ball gag is in her mouth. The henchman and his two assistants decide to fuck them to get Mai to give up the information. The two smaller men attack Masumi, one sticking his cock into her mouth and the other plowing her ass while the vibrator hums on.

The largest man drips hot candle wax on Shiori’s breasts and thighs and she screams in pain. He sees that she’s wet and sticks his huge prick in her, called the Big Bazooka. In no time, all three cum. The head henchman says they’ll give her a little more time and that worse will happen if she doesn’t give up the information. Mai cries.

Later, Kunio gets free. He and the girls go free. Back at headquarters, Kathleen tells Mr. Sota that the Shiori and Masumi are still in the hospital for extra tests and that she gave Mai some time off to have lunch with Kunio. Kathleen tells Mr. Sota that she suspects there is a problem with Kunio and Mai. Mr. Sota tells Kathleen to do more research on Sasaki.

Kunio tells Mai about what the DNA Hunters are really doing, something called “The Avalon Project.” The DNA Hunters are really collecting sperm samples to fashion a ‘super-being’. They want to engineer and breed the perfect human being and later, take over the world. Kunio also tells her that her dead fiancée, Youji, was part of the project, recruiting young women to be DNA hunters. Youji died just before he and Mai were to marry and Kunio tells her that he’s probably not dead. Crying, Mai doesn’t believe Kunio.

Back at headquarters, Mai goes looking for the truth and is discovered by Kathleen. Mai is brought before Mr. Sota and Mr. Nozaki and she asks about The Avalon Project and about Youji’s involvement. All present say that Youji didn’t know anything about the project or about the DNA Hunters. Kathleen also shows her photos of Kunio meeting with the henchmen who kidnapped and brutally used her fellow DNA Hunters.

Mai meets Kunio and lets him know that she’s onto him. When he tries to explain, the henchmen appear, drug her and take her to a remote country house. The threesome descend on her, licking her nipples, sucking on her pussy and Big Bazooka shoves his tube of meat into her mouth. The henchman near her pussy uses his finger to bring her to a squirting climax. But they’re not done. Big Bazooka spears her pussy and the other take her ass and mouth as Kunio listens outside, sad and angry that he fell for their words. The three men use Mai and leave her.

Mai awakens later to Kunio helping her escape. He apologizes and says that he wishes he could have met her before all this happened.

In a ritzy hotel, Mr. Sota and Kathleen are having sex. He sucks her pussy, she gives him head, then she impales himself on his rod. They discuss the DNA Hunters and the fact that everyone’s going to lay low for awhile. On the beach, Shiori, Masumi and Mai enjoy the sun with Mai sending a prayer to Youji that she will, one day, have his son.

OPINION: I’d rate this a two star out of four. The kidnapping scene is great but the body parts, especially pussies and pubes aren’t too artistically drawn. Could have been a lot better.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,273 Followers