Review: La Blue Girl, Volume #1

Story Info
Miko Medo learns her family's secrets.
902 words
4
30k
00

Part 38 of the 67 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

***** 'Hentai' literally means pervert in Japanese. Today, most everyone knows that 'hentai' is anime pornography. For those of us who love cartoons and especially anime, the Japanese version of cartoons, these adult cartoons fulfill our mature fantasies while remaining based in the medium of our childhood. No Yosemite Sam blowing up innocent rabbits here. You may find people getting their heads cut off, lesbians, vampires, etc., but it's so cool because it's ... a cartoon! If you have a chance to find some 'hentai' online or download some, ENJOY! *****

La Blue Girl, Volume #1 – Rated X – Director – R. Kitakawa

Introduction.

Various ninja clans are all vying for power and some appear who have learned how to manipulate the Shikima, otherwordly demons who feed on the lust of humans. A struggle begins to determine who will control the Shikima and the Shizuka clan decides to get rid of all other Shikima-manipulating clans. The Shizuka try to win over the females of the Miroku clan, current controllers of the Shikima, but their refusal marks the clan for destruction.

To save their clan, the Miroku bind themselves in an agreement with the Shikima, to oppose the Shizuka forces. This union is embodied in an enchanted signet case and whoever is struck by sunlight reflected from the case will face the Shikima.

For hundreds of years, members of the Mido family, head family in the Miroku clan, have passed the signet case down. Eighteen-year old Miko is now born into this family.

Volume #1.

Miko lives with her sister, Miyu, in an apartment and is a normal high school student. While being teased about liking an instructor, Miko thinks about the sexual training that she does with her grandmother. Miko is being trained not to cum, to last longer than any opponent she might face. Just then, her grandmother's servant, Nin-Nin shows up at the school and tells Miko that her grandmother, Maria, wants to see her immediately.

At the family gravesite, her grandmother tells her about the signet case. Just then, the Shizuka clan shows up to steal the case and her grandmother is killed. The Shizuka clan leader's first item of business is to have one of the Shikima kill Miko.

The Shikima warrior catches Miko and Nin-Nin on the road, backhands Nin-Nin into unconsciousness and violently rips Miko's clothes off. He begins his assault by sucking her pussy and she blasts him with a spell that turns her pubic hair into needles and launches them into his eyes. Angered, the warrior drops the human visage and adopts his monster body, sending a massive penis deep into her cunt while other tentacles hold her down. She calls for Nin-Nin to help her and the warrior silences her with another penis tentacle, stuffing it down her throat.

Nin-Nin awakens and slices a tentacle that releases Miko. The Shikima turns on Nin-Nin, but before he can harm the servant, Miko picks up the blade and neatly slices him in half.

Back at her apartment, Miko starts to read her grandmother's diary, a keepsake that Nin-Nin gave her and finds out that Miyu is not her sister and that she's of different blood. Nin-Nin tells Miko that she has to dry her underwear first and not comprehending, Miko examines the panties and bras that she had hung outside. She hasn't washed them thoroughly and the scent of her love juices is still on them and then realizes that Miyu is wearing a pair.

In the forest, Miyu is frantically masturbating and can't figure out why she feels this way. A lurking Shikima, attracted by Miko's love juices, laughs. Miko dashes to aid her but before she can get there Miyu is abducted by the Shikima demon. At the apartment, Miko sobs and strokes a wooden figurine of a woman, praying to her grandmother.

The figurine speaks to her in her grandmother's voice, telling her where Miyu is, deep in the Shikima world. To find her, Miko must drink the seed of a virgin man and masturbate with her pussy facing north. Miko says that she can't drink the seed and asks if there is anything else she can do. Her grandmother replies that she can use her womanly arts, which is dangerous. A Shizuka clansman overhears the conversation and speeds off.

Meanwhile, the Shikima demon offers Miyu to the Shikima Master, Kyomara. Miko drinks an aphrodisiac that substitutes for the virgin male seed and masturbates northward. As she cums, she and Nin-Nin break through into the Shikima dimension. The Shikima Master fills Miyu's orifices with his penis tentacles, trying to get her to cum. Miko hears her voice and finds two guards outside the Master's room. She uses Nin-Nin as a diversion.

Inside, the Master is fucking Miyu in every position possible until Miko slices one of his tentacles with her blades. He releases Miyu and the guards, who caught Nin-Nin, start to have their way with her. The Master grabs Miko, stuffing another of his huge penis tentacles into her pussy. It looks bad. Suddenly, her grandmother appears to her and tells her to release her full power. As she does so, everything explodes around her.

Miko, Miyu and Nin-Nin awaken at the family gravesite. All is well.

OPINION: I'd give this three stars out of four. Nice artistry and realistic body parts. I'd definitely buy this for a collection.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers