Review This!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wailing like a baby, she twisted her hips from one side to the other, but the arms held her firm as she bucked. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, her muscles gave out and she seemed to sink a foot into the cushions below.

"Well, nice to know you waited a whole two days." The voice was dripping with sarcasm.

Jody, her brain still foggy and coming down from the third orgasm, sensed there was something wrong with the voice. It was just a bit TOO good. And far away. Forcing wiping the sweat from her brow, she opened an eye.

"I just wanted to drop off the apartment key. I guess I should have just mailed it."

Jody bolted upright on the couch, just in time to hear the front door slam. "Wha...?"

The strange woman sitting next to her on the couch just grinned and shrugged. "Guess she couldn't stand competition." It pinched a nipple on one of its huge breasts and what looked strangely like cherry coke dribbled out. "I always get thirsty after a bout of nasty cunt munching, how 'bout you?" it asked, pulling one of its nipples up to its mouth and sucking on it like a straw.

Jody mustered what strength she had left and somehow managed to get to her feet. The couch was back where it belonged. "NO!" Everything was back where it belonged.

Except the bowling ball. "Fuck...no."

"The woman has the most horrible timing," it rolled its eyes as its blonde hair turned back to flaming red.

Jody ran to the window and threw open the sliding glass door to the apartment balcony and screamed after the departing champagne colored Honda Accord. "KATY!"

"At least she gave you your key back. I don't think I would've been so generous," it giggled, and lit up another demonic cigarette, laughing at the sound of fists pounding against glass.

A few moments later it snapped its fingers and the thermometer from hell popped back into it hands. "I just have to say, I haven't been this worked up in ages," it chuckled as it walked over to Jody, who was now sobbing, curled up in a ball on the floor next to her computer. It started to part her legs, then hesitated. "No, I guess I really don't need this anymore, do I?"

It started to make a motion with its hands to dismiss the device, then suddenly plopped down in the computer chair and opened its thighs wide. "Hmm, this one they'll be talking about in front of the lava warmers for eons to come, Jody, you ought to be proud," it said as it plunged the instrument inside itself, humming all the while. "Damn, I'm hot."

Moving the instrument slowly in and out of its pussy hole, it gingerly caressed Jody with a foot, basking in the fury of emotions welling up inside the woman. "Seriously, girlfriend, cheer up, she probably didn't even read any of your nasty stories, did she? All her personal demons were likely pretty boring, I'll bet, the kind that we laugh at when their backs are turned. The kind that play bridge or do crossword puzzles during breaks. I bet they don't have nearly the fun we had in just the past few hours."

"W....why me?" Jody whimpered between sobs.

The demon gasped slightly and slipped a hand under one of her boobs. "Sorry, dear, you need to look within...ahhh...yourself for that one. I'm not the one who has the problem...whew...separating fantasy from reality. You don't even...uhhhh...know if this is all a dream, but yet you're rolled all up like a rolly polly bug and crying your heart out." It closed its eyes and picked up the rhythm. "Damn, you're really getting to me here."

At its feet, Jody closed her eyes and inhaled. The smell of freshly baked croissants was slowly filling the room.

"You people talk in your chat rooms, invent...ooooh...playmates in your head for your dirty stories...ahhh...and wonder why your flesh and blood feel slighted. Truth is, they know they can't...ohhh...compete. Always hiding yourselves from the rest of the world because...fuck...of fantasies." It threw its head back as it felt a wetness on its toes, moving slowly up its calf.

"Damn, it's so fucking...HOT. Bodies are easy. Emotions, bah. Simple...fuckfuck..." Jody felt a gentle throbbing in her tongue, a warm pulse moving through her lips as they slid here and there. Legs ran wet with oil. Strawberry. Then vanilla. "Only at times like these...mind to mind, wholly open...fuck, I'm gonna miss this job." Blackberry above the knee.

She felt fingers in her hair now. Orange marmalade. "They say...you know you've heard...fuck..." Her lips melted into the thighs now, taking small mushy flakes of butterscotch into her mouth and swirling it from side to side in her mouth before swallowing. Smooth as cognac. She managed to look up at it now. Breasts heaving. Small flames flickering from its nostrils. Eyes closed.

"They, they can't compete with this, can they, Jo'? Pen. Keyboard. Strings." Both hands moved to its breasts now, the hellish thermometer moving in and out of her on its own. "You can taste me, can't you? Every flavor a new sensation, a new thought, inspiration...torture."

"They say, you know, you've heard...ohyeah...the best way to beat a demon is to know its name." Suddenly it looked down at her and smiled wide as her mouth cradled the end of the thermometer and pushed it deeper into the bottomless pit. "I'll let you in on a secret, sweetie, the only real way to beat your kind of demon is to do exactly what you're doing right...now."

"Fuck!" it screamed and, instinctively, Jody pushed her legs to the carpet and slid herself up past those monstrous mounds and invaded its mouth like... "A woman possessed," she heard it giggle just as her tongue fought its way past those fiery lips. "Damn, girlfriend, for a sub, you sure pack a mean..." it moaned from around her face. And then it went silent.

The entire apartment around her seemed to shake. Jody wrapped her arms around it and held on for dear life as it shuddered. Then again. Then again.

And was gone.

"Hey!" She struggled to remember the name as the voice fought with her mind. A tiny sound in the back of her brain somewhere.

"Hey!" it repeated, and she felt her shoulders being shaken. "Wake up, sweetie!"

"Katy?" No, that wasn't the name. Why?

"Geez, Jo', you're sweating like a mutherfucker," the voice wrapped itself around her left ear and breathed lightly. "No more wine for you."

One of her legs fell off the sofa and her heel hit the end of the coffee table with a dull thud. "Owwwww."

"Is that your foot or your head talking?" Katy slid a hand inside the bottom of Jody's T-shirt and started to lift it over her head. "This is fucking soaked, you know that?" Jody lifted her arms to allow her lover to slide it over and off. "Must have been one fucking gnarly wet-dream."

"Oh, fuck," Jody moaned as she slid a hand over her eyes to keep the light out. "You have NO idea..."

"Dream or nightmare?" Katy chuckled as she threw the wet shirt onto the coffee table beside the empty bottle of wine.

Jody's head fell back down on her chest as she fought to remember as much as she could. "You know, I'm still trying to decide."

"I'd say someone needs a hug," Katy smiled and slid onto the sofa next to her. "What the hell brought all this on?"

"Ugh," Jody blurted as she glanced toward the computer. "It's...nothing, really."

Katy snapped at the elastic of her lover's sweat pants and slid two fingers inside. "Yeah, right, all I can say is all that in there better all be about me," she giggled, as her lips nibbled on an earlobe. "And I hope you saved some."

Jody lay there, still trying her best to sort out the details. She closed her eyes again, trying to focus on that name...

"Hey, there," the tall brunette waved a hand in front of Jody's face. "Earth to Jody..."

"Sorry."

"So," Katy whispered in her ear as she continued to nibble, "what you workin' on?"

Jody opened her eyes slowly. "Uh, just some...review..." She pulled her head back and stared into the green eyes of her lover. Curiously.

"Oh, not that same guy again. Katy sighed and poked at one of Jody's erect nipples. "What did I tell you 'bout pulling your hair out..."

"Oh, it's not really...like that..." Jody's eyes turned towards the doorway. "Where's your ball?"

Katy squinted at her. "Huh?"

"Your bowling ball? Where is it?"

"I brought it out to the car for tomorrow night, silly. You know how I am about using house balls..."

Jody sat up on the couch and stretched her arms and legs. "Oh, yeah," she smiled sheepishly.

"You sure everything's okay," Katy sat up beside her and put a hand on her lover's forehead. "You want I should get a thermometer?"

Jody turned her head slowly. Very slowly. And stared at her. "Okay, out with it," she said, flatly.

Katy squinted at her. "Out with what?"

"Oh, yeah, right," Jody stood up and looked down at her, hands balled up on her waist. "First with the interest in the stories, which never interested you before. Then with the missing bowling ball. And now a thermometer? I might not be the smartest, most creative writer on the planet, but I'm not THAT stupid."

Katy continued to sit there. Squinting up at her. She closed one eye. "What the fuck are you babbling about, Jo'?"

The two of them stared at each other for a minute. "Look," Katy sighed, finally. "I'm sorry I haven't paid attention to your stories. They just don't, you know, do anything for me. I don't know WHAT to say about the other two things. What do you WANT me to say?"

She hesitated for a second, then smiled before adding, "Other than you have some really swell 'nipplidge' when you get upset."

Jody looked down at her chest and her face turned devil red. "Yeah, they are kinda perky, aren't they?" she mumbled. And fell back to sit one the coffee table. "Sorry."

Katy giggled and slid across to sit beside her on the table. "Hey, that's what I get for living with an 'artiste.' Must've been one hell of a dream, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Want to tell me about it? Or should I wait for the story?"

Jody laid her head on her lover's shoulder. "Oh, God, I feel so fucking silly."

"You don't look silly," Katy blew in her ear. "You look HOT."

"How hot?" She giggled.

"Hotter than the Mojave." Katy kissed her neck, moving her mouth slowly towards her shoulder.

"Only that hot?"

"Hotter than the sun." Down her shoulder towards her breast...

"That's not all that hot."

"What's hotter than the sun?" Kissed underneath her nipple, then around...

"A demon's twat, that's what." Jody laughed, and laid back on the coffee table. Katy laughed loudly and loomed over her, her red toenails rubbing across the carpet, feeling a slight spark...

Giggling, she laid her head down between her lover's thighs and calmly stomped out the fire with her heel.

A half hour later, Jody sat at her computer and hummed as her lover played with her hair. Gave a gentle sigh when she felt the second head on her shoulders.

"You gonna review it?"

"Not much to review, really." Jody cocked her head to give a better view. "All that bluster over a haiku."

MUSES

JUST DEMONS

WITHOUT THE EXCUSES

"And it's not even REALLY a haiku."

"Really, sweetie, I thought you were over this fantasy/reality thing. Did he ever claim it was a haiku?" She felt a nibble on an ear. "Whatever else he is, he really knows his stuff."

Jody smiled and squeezed an arm. "Damn, I missed you," she whispered. "For a while there, I was really, really worried you weren't coming back."

In return, she felt a gentle squeeze around her waist. "Oh, don't you fret about that, darlin', I'm here for a long, long time."

From somewhere far away, yet close by, Jody swore she could smell the sulfur.

She gave a heavy sigh, smiled knowingly and started her review.