Reviewing Job

Story Info
My job gets a lot easier.
1.9k words
3.83
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working as a freelance games journalist for a while, and finally I had a staff position at a decently sized publication. Problem was, I wasn't getting anywhere. The senior staff mostly got the big releases, which I was expecting, but I barely get thrown a bone. Even the interesting smaller stuff was given to the freelancers.

Let's get one thing straight: I don't hate my job. I'm not bad at what I do (at least, most people don't hate me), and I love writing and gaming so I've done well. The pay could be better, but at the same time I get to go all around the world for interviews and conference coverage. It's tiring, and you have no money to play with, but I'd say it's my dream job.

The issue is that about 10 weeks after I joined, the editor retired. I think he's sailing around the world on a cruise ship with his wife or something, but the new editor is a bit of a bastard. His job is to throw me the bones every now and again, take pitches and edit the features that come out of it. I've not had a single pitch accepted with the same old "Not this time, we don't have the space for it" excuse given. Plus, playing Feeding Frenzy VIII is tiring the first time, let alone the multitude of clones I get shoved.

"Fred, check your email. There's a code for the stuff you're reviewing. By next Friday. Word count is there as well." The long hair and glasses spoke, and gave me another chance to pray that his grudge against whatever I'd done in a past life hadn't interfered with the workload. Wait, did he say Friday? It's not going to take me 10 days to do another shitty clone is it? I opened the email, and saw that for once, I'd got a big release.

I gave Jane, my girlfriend, a call as soon as it hit lunch.

"Hey there babe, what's up?"

"Not much, but could you do me a favour when you get in? Just turn the PC on and I can remote in and set something downloading for when I get home."

"Erm, why? You know that using me for your sick and twisted downloading of elf porn is against the rules of relationships right?"

"Dammit, you know about that? I thought I'd cleaned all traces thoroughly."

That got a laugh. Damn how I loved that laugh.

"Well, I'll be home in about 2 hours. Want me to call you so you can get to work on your depravity?"

"Yup."

"What the hell are you downloading anyway?"

"Something for work."

"Really? Why do you need to set it? Wait, shit, have you fin-"

"Hell yeah. And it is good. Though I probably shouldn't tell you that. Embargoes and all that."

"Embargo...Fuck Fred-"

"I know you do"

Another laugh.

"Shit, you mean this is actually a big one?"

"I've been following it for a while. I previewed it and interviewed the devs with the old editor. It's probably the only reason I've got it -- I've been following it more than anyone so I'm best to do it. Anyways, I should really get some lunch and get back to work. I'll speak to you when I get in. Love you."

"Love you."

Click. Christ, how was I this lucky? It's a well known myth that women aren't on the internet or interested in games. I knew they existed, but I'd done well here. 5"5 of pure pretty was how I described her when I was drunk and she was carrying me home. You know how in stories, the big physical features are massively overplayed? I was never one for all that. She was pretty to me, not because of startling features, but because she was a nice person with a nice personality.

It also helped that she had B cup breasts and tied back hair, which I thought was the sexiest thing imaginable.

I got back to work and continued playing. I knew I was going to have to be working hard on this one, it'd need finishing at least once before I started to even plan out my literary attack and 10 days probably wasn't long enough to do everything I wanted to do in-game. I got the call from Mary saying she got back and I logged into my machine to set the game downloading for when I got home, to find a note on the desktop that Mary had crudely written in Paint.

"I have a surprise for you", followed by a kiss. I rubbed it out and left my own message "The good kind?", before getting back to work, leaving the window open at the side. A few minutes later: "So good that you didn't think I knew about." My cock started to stiffen slowly. "Babe, you do make my job hard" I quickly replied before desperately trying to focus on transcribing this interview. My cock decided to go the full hog when she replied "The real problem is the flood I'm taking care of right now." Christ, she was sexy.

She wrote me another message "You get back to work. I think you'll like this" before she closed the paint window and left me staring at a download counter. She wasn't the type who usually did this, so I was excited in more than just the obvious way. It took me an hour to transcribe the interview, and another 30 minutes to write it up. It took my cock 20 minutes to stop taking over my brain every time I tried to focus, which is why it took so long.

I glanced at my watch and saw that I'd be heading home in an hour, too long to start up any of my other jobs so I fired up the game again and blasted through a bit more. 90 minutes later, a fellow staff member asked if I'd intentionally stayed beyond my usual time. I'd got so engrossed I was going to be late back, and as I rushed to try and catch up, the surprise that Mary had in store for me slipped my mind completely.

I got back, made myself a cup of coffee and got straight back to the game. I usually don't tend to turn the machine on until after we've eaten since I've spent the whole day playing crap and just want a rest, but I really wanted to keep playing. I was that engrossed I didn't hear Mary come into the room and sit next to me.

Her hand touched my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Someone's enjoying themselves. And forgotten about their surprise." It took my brain 5 seconds to decode what she'd said, but my cock was quicker by about 4 and started to respond. She kissed my cheek and moved her hand to my crotch.

"This isn't like you Mary, not that I'm complain-"

"You know, when you're drunk you have a habit of saying everything that pops into your head"

My cock was getting harder and harder thanks to her hand gently rubbing me.

"And you mentioned how you love me more than gaming"

She undid my belt.

"But you thought it would be sexy if we did something while you were...working"

The belt came off. My cock was straining at my jeans. She undid the buttons and moved my boxers.

"And since this is such a special occasion..."

Her soft hands started to stroke me.

"...I thought maybe this..."

She liked my shaft

"...would be appropriate..."

She enveloped my cock in her warm mouth. I moaned straight away.

"Oh Mary" I breathed as I struggled to save and close the game. She administered her efforts more, licking me while keeping me in her warm wet mouth. Mary had always been great at sucking, excepting the times when I got to go first and made the mistake of exhausting her, and this was no exception. She brought more and more of me into her mouth, moving up and down slowly.

All this time I was moaning her name softly, until my hands couldn't understand why they couldn't have some fun. She continued to suck me while I put my hands on her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze, causing her to moan into my penis. "That felt good did it? Because having you moan on me feels good" I said, causing her to moan again.

My breath was getting quicker and quicker., as were my hands She stopped for a quick second and threw off her top. She was wearing a black bra, one of my favourites to see on her. She replaced her mouth as quick as she could, and I undid the bra and let her breasts fall free. I put one hand on the left one, and circled the other's nipple with my other fingers. After a few seconds she stopped again and threw her pants and underwear away, grabbed my left hand and guided it to her soaking wet pussy.

I got my fingers wet with her juices and started to play with her clit while I played with her breast. The moans on my penis were good, and she stopped periodically for breath before going back down and attacking me with her tongue. I slowly guided my fingers inside, and it was too much for her. She moaned and took me out of her mouth and started to jerk me off.

"This was meant to be...oh god there" I found her g-spot and started to play. "...meant to be your tre-oh God Fred". She stopped and started to hump my fingers, steadily getting faster and faster before she moaned and her body rippled. She caught her breath and devoured my penis again, causing me to moan her name continually and stop my finger duties.

She knew me too well. I moaned more and more and she suddenly stopped, leaving her hand on my twitching dick.

"And you also said..."

She moved her hand up and down once.

"...that you wanted me to make you beg..."

Another movement. The need to cum was getting crazy.

"Should I let you cum now?"

All this time, she was moving ever so slowly, torturing me with occasional intense blossoms of pleasure.

"Mary, I will do anything for you. I love you, just please, oh God oh God please Mary, let me cum."

She moved slower.

"Fuck Mary, please fucking please, I'm begging you, I'm so close I can feel it, just let me cum please just let me come."

She smiled. "Since you asked so nicely..." and sucked me back into her mouth. I lasted 3 seconds before I moaned her name and came down her throat. She tried to swallow every drop but the third spurt was too much and she took me out of her mouth, with the fourth and firth landing on her chest.

I panted and tried to catch my breath. She smiled and kissed me. "As good as you imagined?"

My head was dizzy, and all I could do was nod. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up, letting my jeans fall to the floor. I stepped out of them like a zombie, and she pulled my shirt and boxers off and threw them away. Then she took my hand and took me to bed, where we lay for a few minutes before dozing off in each others arms.