Revisionist History

Story Info
Had his wife been a slut in college?
3.5k words
4.32
19.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's wife, Hailey, paused in the doorway with a box of old year books and teddy bears her mother had given her to take home with her. Her parents were renovating their basement which meant lots of old boxes had to be removed.

"She said, 'either take it home or I'll throw it away,' so I brought it home," explained Hailey, dropping the box on the floor just inside the front door and striding into the kitchen.

"What's in it?" asked Jim, rooting through the contents.

"I don't know, stuff I brought home from college and never bothered to un-pack," she said staring mindlessly into the refrigerator.

Jim studied her, bent over as she was, and marveled at her thick, athletic build. Her E-cup breasts were stuffed comfortably into her white, 34 inch sports bra, effectively minimizing their volume. A pink tank top that was only long enough to cover her bra hung loosely from her bare shoulders. This left her entire tanned, muscular, midriff exposed, revealing the details of her six-pack abs and the dynamic slope of her hips as they flared dramatically into a round, fat bubble butt.

"Damn, she's hot," thought Jim. "And she's all mine,"

It reminded him of the first time he'd laid eyes on this delicious female. He'd met Hailey his senior year in college, her freshman year. She was a cheer leader and a totally hot, busty babe. Hailey dressed like a total prep, and Jim was going to initiate her into the freaky world of college sex. But he wanted to do it right, so he took his time. He actually took her out to restaurants and movies off campus, and each date ended with a gentle but passionate kiss. He always managed to drag his stiffened member against her belly so that she would know the extent of his lust for her. Then he'd turn and walk away.

Eventually, Jim and Hailey began to make out. He'd fondle and suckle her massive tits until her nipples were pink and stiff. He'd rub her pussy through her panties until they were soaked, but he'd stop just before she was ready to cum. Jim dragged out those make-out sessions for half a semester; driving her to the brink, then mercilessly leaving her there unsatisfied. He wanted her desperately needing to be fucked so that when he finally did so, he could give her a proper fucking; one that she'd likely never forget.

Hailey worried about the fact that Jim hadn't tried to fuck her yet. They'd been dating for over a month and Jim hadn't been all over her and begging her to have sex as the boys had done in high school. Hailey decided to dress more provocatively hoping that might get Jim to finally take what she was offering. Short skirts and thong panties, form fitting cocktail dresses and heels, or tiny booty shorts and halter tops became Hailey's attire as she tried to entice her man. It seemed to have the desired effect. Jim loved the sluttish way Hailey had begun to dress, and he took it as an indication that his plan of attack was in fact working.

Soon, Jim introduced Hailey to the pleasures of cunnilingus and gave her the first orgasm that he'd ever given her, and it was massive. He remembered how her screams were muffled by her thighs which were tightly wrapped around his head. She held on to Jim like a drowning woman, trembling, not from fear, but from overwhelmed erogenous zones. Her chest heaved and she literally sobbed with pleasure as the waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Slowly, ever so slowly, the trembling convulsions subsided. Jim held her in his arms caressing her until she calmed down. He gently kissed her on the forehead, and then abruptly told her he had to go finish writing a paper. He tucked her in and left. She was snoring before he reached the door.

It quite possibly could have been due to the mind-blowing orgasms he'd been giving her lately, but Hailey quickly became a willing and eager student when Jim helped her perfect her fellatio skills. One night, after Jim's tongue had teased another orgasm out of her, she gently squeezed the hardened trouser covered ridge at his crotch.

"I want to see your cock," she said, feeling the bulge grow harder and longer under her fingers. She was almost pleading, a hint of desperation in her eyes.

"I want to suck your cock."

Those words were music to Jim's ears. Hailey was progressing along this journey just as Jim had hoped and imagined she would. And now, she was asking to suck his cock. He said and did nothing but watch as she lowered his zipper and released his still hardening penis. Her eyes widened with amazement.

"Oh wow, it's so big," squealed Hailey as she wrapped her fingers around the base, her nails a little more than an inch from touching her palm. She pulled the stiffened muscle down to her lips and kissed its swollen head. She cooed softly as she tenderly kissed and licked the vein-covered shaft, sucking lovingly on the glans before sliding it as deep into her throat as she could. Soon she had advanced to the point where not only could she swallow his nine-inch erection without gagging, but she could also swallow all his cum and not spill a drop. Her throat muscles would contract around the crown of his fat penis and milk the stiffened appendage of all of its salty seed. She'd hum affirmative sounds with each ejaculation, "Mmh-hmm, mmh-hmm, mmh-hmm."

But when Jim and Hailey first actually fucked, it was a life changing experience.

First of all, it needs to be explained that Hailey has a really fat pussy that conceals her inner lips until she gets excited. When aroused, her inner lips stiffen and gape open like some exotic wild flower, the pink nub that is her clit growing so hard that it turns white. Creamy white pussy juice begins to gather at her opening while her ass hole flexes intermittently.

One night, Hailey was perched on her knees at the edge of the bed, her tiny thong pulled way out around her butt cheek, her puffy pudenda glistening with a combination of her pussy juice and his saliva. Jim knelt on the floor behind her, briefly admiring the view, his face smeared with her juices. It was at that moment that he decided it was time to give this woman the fucking that she so deserved. He again buried his face deep in her ass crack as she pulled her own cheeks apart to facilitate his oral assault on her gaping pussy. He'd made her cum two or three times already with his tongue, but she would gladly accept a fourth if he were so inclined. His tongue skillfully oscillated over her hardened clit until he felt the rumblings of an impending orgasm. Then, without warning, and without putting on a condom, Jim swiftly stood, freed his throbbing member, and buried it in Hailey's fluttering honey pot.

"Oh my god," groaned Hailey, arching her back to maximize the depth of penetration.

Hailey's juicy pussy rippled and farted around Jim's straining erection as he slowly and deliberately forced it all the way into her spasming fuck hole until his balls mashed up against the soft flesh of her lower butt cheeks. The orgasm that he had started with his tongue was intensified so that all Hailey could do was hold on, tremble and moan. Once her convulsions had subsided, Jim slowly withdrew his penis and a trickle of white pussy juice meandered from the voided orifice. White goo coated the entire length of his pulsating shaft. He pushed the rigid muscle back into place so that its rounded head spread the meaty petals of her gaping vagina and seated itself in her opening.

Again, Jim slid it all the way back in and then dragged it all the way out. All the way in, and all the way out, over and over Jim fucked her slurping pussy. With deep groaning thrusts he relentlessly drove his hardened fuck stick into her. He gripped her hips so that the pliant flesh bulged between his fingers as he repeatedly drove his cock as deep as he could, kissing her cervix with its tip. Soon, pussy juice was dripping from both his balls and from Hailey's pussy. The sensations were electric, the moans were passionate, and the aromas were animalistic.

Jim felt his scrotum begin to tighten around his balls and the twinge in his lower abdomen told him ejaculation would be imminent. He doubled the pace of his thrusting and watched the flesh on her buttocks ripple with each impact.

"Shit, Hailey," grunted Jim.

"Oh my god, Jim. Are you about to cum?"

"Yes," hissed Jim between clenched teeth.

"Wait, not yet, I'm almost there," protested Hailey.

Jim continued to fuck her pussy with everything he had. He held nothing back.

"Yes, Jimmy! Fuck me! Fuck me as hard as you can!" screamed Hailey.

And then she started to cum again, and this one was twice as intense as the last.

From that moment forward, every time Jim fucked Hailey, it resulted in a series of inevitable outcomes: as soon as she starts to cum her pussy completely locks up around Jim's cock and puts an end to all of his thrusting. He ends up buried to the hilt in her orgasming pussy as it sucks the cum from his cock. Jim had never felt anything quite like it before. Hailey's amazing vagina literally felt like a throat, and it was sucking the cum from his cock as if there were no tomorrow. He'd never cum so hard or so much in his entire life.

But what really topped off the whole experience for Jim was when Hailey looked over her shoulder at him and cooed, "Mmm, my pussy's sucking your cock."

Jim and Hailey fucked like bunnies for the remainder of the school year. But then Jim graduated and went off to grad school the following fall. He never forgot about Hailey and vowed he'd look her up once he'd finished grad school.

So, after two years of grad school and one year abroad, Jim moved back into his parent's house and began looking for a job. The process of finding employment took over two years. To save money, he canceled his membership to the really nice fitness center he belonged to and started using the track and weight room at his old high school. That's where Jim saw Hailey again for the first time in five years. She had taken a job teaching and coaching at Jim's old high school. She had matured into a stunning young woman. He asked her out immediately and they began dating exclusively within a month. Jim took their re-connection as a sign that they were meant to be together, and a year later, they were married.

About six months after the wedding, Jim was attending a trade conference in Charlotte, North Carolina. His high school buddy, David, lived there, so Jim stayed with him during the three day conference. It just so happened that David's neighbor, Chris, had graduated from the same university Jim and Hailey had attended. Chris was called Jesus by all of his close friends, a nick name Jim thought rather strange, but amusing. Chris, or Jesus had been a sophomore during Jim's senior year. On the last night of his visit at David's house, the three men sat around doing bongs, drinking beers, and sharing old war stories.

"Definitely the best years of my life," sighed Jim, savoring the recently dredged up memories of his college years.

"Dude, you guys went to a wild party school," complained David. "I never had the kind of fun Jesus describes in his stories."

"Yeah, I guess I had some wild fucking times at that," agreed Chris, feeling the effects of his fourth beer.

"And what the fuck is up with that nick name of yours; Jesus?" asked Jim, growing more comfortable around his new acquaintance.

"It's because of his fucking dick!" exclaimed David laughing.

Chris looked at the ceiling as if he'd heard this all before. Jim looked on, still confused. Eventually, David stopped laughing and explained the situation.

"Whenever anybody sees Chris's cock," explained David, "the first words out of their mouths are, Jesus Christ!"

The three men laughed, and Jim agreed that it was now one of the best nick names he'd ever heard. David encouraged Chris to tell some of his tales of conquest. The stories had all three men constricted with laughter as Chris was also a skilled story teller.

"Tell Jim about those two sluts you fucked your senior year," encouraged David.

"Ok, so I pick up this hot, hot, hot slut at this Sig Ep party who kept rubbing her ass on my dick through my pants and telling me that she can't wait to get me home so she can see just how big my Johnson is, and she called it a Johnson, too," explained Chris cheerfully. He really did like to hear his own stories. "So we get back to her place and we're making out and all and she looks up at me and says in the cutest little sexy voice, 'I want your cock' and I say well then go ahead and pull it out."

Chris paused and took a swig from his beer.

"So she unbuckles my belt, unbuttons my jeans, pulls down the zipper and out pops my cock all hard and shit and she yells out 'Jesus Christ' and grabs it at the base and just starts stroking it up and down with this big smile on her face and she's like 'can I suck it?' and I'm like, knock yourself out baby."

Jim was amused by Chris's enthusiasm as he told his story. He realized that there was very little bravado in his tone. Chris wasn't telling the story to brag about the size of his cock or his ability to get women. Chris was enjoying relating a tale that he thought was interesting, titillating and amusing all rolled into one. Jim appreciated that as it added to his enjoyment of this wordsmith's telling of his tale.

"So, she does a really good job of sucking my cock, you know, and when she gets it really fucking hard, she stands up, I don't know when she took the rest of her clothes off, and she climbs up on my lap and just sinks her fucking wet pussy down onto my cock just like that. I mean, no hesitation, no half way and then off nonsense, just bam, sunk right down on it," explained Chris with a twinkle in his eye.

David was hanging on every word as if it were the first time he'd heard the story. He looked over periodically at Jim to gauge his reaction. Jim was thinking how this guy could take his stories on the road as a one man play.

"Yeah, so I'm sitting there with this girl fucking me and I'm trying to stay calm and not cum too soon, you know, and piss her off and shit, and then she goes 'oh my god, suck my nipples' which I do gladly and just like that she starts to have this massive orgasm and she clutches at my head and fucking screams. I mean, she could have woken up the whole apartment building with that scream," he laughed.

"So as soon as she sort of settles down and stops twitching she gets up off my cock, turns around reverse cowgirl, and sinks back down onto it and starts fucking me again! I mean, she didn't miss a beat. I felt like some sort of human appliance she was using to get herself off." He smiled briefly and then got serious.

"Don't get me wrong, dude. I was loving every minute of it! So, then she grabs my hands from her hips, places them on her tits and I start squeezing her nipples and right away, bam she starts cumming again and she lets go with another one of those screams, but this time her room mate comes out of her room totally naked rubbing her pussy and all, and the girl on my dick goes 'look what I brought home' and raises all the way up 'til my dick flops out and her room mate squeals, 'Jesus Christ' and just stands there looking at it with her mouth wide open and her eyes bugging out."

"You lucky bastard," said David.

"Yeah, so the girl on my lap goes 'lick us both and then put him back in' and her room mate drops to her knees and starts licking the pussy juice off my cock and sucking my cock and licking her room mate's pussy and sucking on her pussy lips and all, and then she stuffs me right back in so the girl on my lap can start fucking me again."

"You don't even know their names, do you?" asked David. Chris didn't answer, just smirked.

"So, the room mate's kneeling between my legs, sucking on my balls and licking this girl's clit and rubbing her own pussy when she finally looks up and says, 'I want some cock too' and the girl riding me just gets up, grabs her room mate by the arms and guides her onto the couch next to me so she's kneeling with her big tits hanging down and her really nice ass up in the air and she's like, 'will you fuck my room mate too?' and I'm like, sure!"

"Holy shit," said David, excited about what he knew was next.

"Dude, let me tell you, this girl was the most amazing girl I ever fucked. So I jumped right up behind her you know, pulled her ass cheeks open with my thumbs, and buried my cock in her cunt with one deep thrust. It was like the softest, tightest, wettest pussy I'd ever been in and I'm like, god damn, this shit is gonna make me cum like a motherfucker and I start fucking her really hard, and her pussy is sloppy wet, and I start loosing rhythm and shit and I realize I'm gonna cum and all of a sudden it feels like my cock is buried in her throat and I feel it constricting and sucking on my cock and she looks back at me and she goes, 'can you feel my pussy sucking your cock?' and then I just exploded, dude. Un fucking believable. I've never cum so hard in all my life. To this day, that was the hardest I've ever cum fucking a pussy!"

David and Chris exchanged a high five. Jim struggled to keep his composure. Was this a crazy coincidence that such a phrase and such a phenomenon could be as common an occurrence that someone else could have experienced it with another girl, or had this guy fucked Hailey when she was in college? And hadn't David referred to them as 'sluts'? Did that mean Hailey had been a little slut throughout college?

Jim's mind raced back to a few days before the wedding when he had fallen asleep on the couch while watching porn. When he awoke, Hailey sat next to him on the couch intently watching a close-up view of a large black cock sliding in and out of a wet, white pussy on the big screen TV in his apartment. She hadn't looked at Jim, but they both watched the massive penis slowly withdrawn and gobs of thick, white semen deposited on the actress's tongue. She then paused the video and looked at Jim with a very serious expression.

"I think you should know that during my last two years of college," she paused, blinked nervously, almost dramatically, and then looked away toward the TV screen. "I became a total slut."

"OK...," said Jim, a little shocked by the suddenness of her statement and not quite sure whether she was kidding or not. "And what did you expect me to do with that little bit of information?"

"Still love me and not think you made a mistake in marrying me," she said quickly, turning to hold his gaze. She then batted her eye lashes as if holding back tears.

Jim stared back at his fiancé. He frowned as he thought about the possibilities, but as he imagined the circumstances, his penis began to harden in his pants. "She's got to be kidding, right?" thought Jim.

"Just how much of a slut were you?" he asked, playing along.

Hailey continued to hold Jim's gaze as she appeared to think about how to answer that question. Then she smiled coyly.

"I wasn't really," she finally said. "I just wanted to see how you would react if you thought I was."

Now, it all made sense. Jim decided that when he got home, he would find out just how much of a slut his wife had been her last years in college.