Revisited: Red Riding Hood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't come to him. Lord Dumont snarled, sitting back on his haunches as he tore away at the old man beneath his paw, fingers catching in his intestines as he pulled them out and threw them aside, dropping his head to bite at the man's insides hungrily. He tensed. The woman had found a lover, HIS whore had found a lover. His uncle sat crouched between the walls, balanced above him, one paw cradling the remains of a tiny infant as he ripped chunks off the child. Lord Dumont Sr. had adopted his nephew and taught him the ways of the wolf. They were high up in the village, lived in a castle on the hill. People admired the generous three, the third brunette wolf being Bastien, Dumont's best friend, turned during his first full moon, quite by accident. The three had roamed ever since, recreating themselves ever twenty years or so, the "death" of one or the other creating a "new" family. They had been the reason Elizabeth had sacrificed her body to save her village. It was tradition, Bastien thought, enraged that the girl had dared break it. Then a small shadow appeared at the end of the alley. The senior was the first to notice her and he dropped down, growling a warning to his companions.

"Creatures of the fullest moon, great wolves, I offer myself, my body in exchange for the safety of my village," Renee stammered, kneeling and bowing her head, "I had abandoned thee this night and for this I apologize," she stated as she shed the cloak. She knew from the minute they looked at her, that they intended to kill her and it was with good reason that she screamed when the massive black dove at her, pinning her back and entering her in one violent jerk of his hips, the other two crowding around to bite and scratch, tearing her pale skin almost beyond recognition. The brunette moved to enter her mouth while the elder lapped at the tattered flesh, nipping at bits of it occasionally. She was lost in a haze of lust as they took her, taking turns at her battered form. She was not going to survive this, she was certain.

Then one of the wolves stopped and fell to the side and she watched as its head rolled into the street. She lifted her head slightly to see Tyson battling the other two, the black and his brunette companion. The brunette fell next, but the black put up a violent fight, tearing three long marks into her lover's face that would certainly scar. Finally the axe that Tyson wielded tore into the underbelly of the powerful wolf, tearing a deep gash in his stomach. The wolf stumbled and fell. A child's cry sounded from its stomach. Shocked into action, Renee crawled over to the fallen creature and drew out a tiny baby, the one she had seen him swallow. She burst into tears, staring down in amazement at the infant. Tyson wrapped her cloak and his coat around both of them and guided her out into the street, away from the destroyed wolves.

The wedding of Tyson and Renee brought the entire village to a standstill. They were presented with matching cloaks of red, lined in the fur of the brunette (for Renee) and the black(for Tyson). The elder's fur lined warm winter boots and they thanked the people of the town for their generosity. Lucy and Janine were there and Renee had reunited with her father and forgiven him for leaving her with the sisters. He had cried, holding her and begging her forgiveness, for he'd had little idea what he was doing to his daughter by giving her to them. But he gave her away at her wedding, beaming proudly as his daughter became Renee la Fleur. Nobody could remember or would ever remember such a party in celebration and it lasted until early the next morning, ending finally when Tyson begged to take his wife to bed, much to the amusement and cheers of the townsfolk.

And they all lived happily ever after... The End.

12