Revisiting Classmates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda took her hand off my leg and put both of her hands on your thigh, much higher than your knee was, "Yeah, that's true, the girls are much prettier in those movies." Her hands were cold and she wasn't moving them.

"Your hands are cold. Here, let me warm them up." You took her hands into yours and rubbed them together. She giggled. After a while, "I have to use the ladies room. Does anyone need anything?"

"I'll take a Stag."

"A Carib, if you will."

"OK, Stag and Carig."

While you were in the bathroom, I asked Amanda "So, what made you come to this conference. I mean, I know you are in zoo med now, but did you know anyone else coming to the conference?"

"No, but I'm glad I ran into the two of you. You know, Brent, I had my eye on you before you started dating Kelly."

"Yeah, well, I kinda did on you too. But, funny how things turn out, aren't they? I wouldn't trade Kelly for anything, I mean, you've got to meet Matthew and Maddie. They're great kids, well behaved, cute little buggers."

"I'll bet. But, you know, I think that this weekend might be a good time, for all three of us."

"How's that?" I couldn't tell what she wanted. She was smiling at me, giving me a smile that said, let's go back and fuck. I didn't know if it was the booze talking or what, but I figured it was a pretty balsy move to make with you just a few feet away in the restroom.

"Well, I think that I haven't seen the two of you in ages and I think we have a lot of catching up to do," Amanda said in the most provocative voice she could muster. She curled her lip and looked to her right. You were walking back towards us. She kept grinning as you walked back to the table we were sitting at.

"What are you all smiles about Amanda?"

"Oh, it's just good to bump into the both of you again."

"Yeah. It's getting late, we should pick up the kids soon, don't you think honey?" you asked.

"I suppose so. Did you walk Amanda, we can walk you back."

"That'd be very nice of you. I'd love to walk with you."

As we left, I took you on my left side, hand in hand. Before long, Amanda had her hand in my hand as well. As we were walking, she would walk closer to me, placing my arm between her breasts, pushing them onto my bicep. You kept rubbing the sides of your tits on my other arm, and leaning in to give me kisses on the cheek. I don't think you saw her placing her body on me.

I couldn't help it, with both of your bodies on me, I was starting to get excited. I was tripping, as we were walking, because I was trying to hide my growing excitement, trying to walk with my thighs out in front of my growing bulge.

Before we got to the entrance to the Marriott, you started to put your hands on my butt. Not soon after, Amanda decided to the same, while grabbing your hand. You both took a cheek and gave me some good grabs. I said "Ladies, there's only so much of me to go around."

You both gave me sly smiles.

We got to the child care counter. They went and woke up Matthew and Maddie. They came, rubbing their eyes, towards us. We slowly introduced Amanda to them, then we turned to Amanda and said good night. She gave us both kisses on our lips, kisses that were more than pecks, but short enough so as not to draw attention.

We walked the kids to the elevator and up to our room. We brushed their teeth and put them to bed. They were out again in half a second.

"Wow, Amanda was kinda flirty when she got drunk, wasn't she."

"Yes she was. She was all over you baby!" you said.

"I know, it was kinda fun. Guess I still have it in me" I said slyly.

"I guess so" you said as you put your arms around me. I put my arms around you, then sliding them forward so I could grab your breasts. We hadn't made love in ages. I was still pretty excited from feeling the two women on me and I could sense you were a little wet too.

After two children, ten years of marriage, and fifteen years of knowing me, you still could melt me with your eyes. You had put on a little weight around your mid section and your breasts hung a little lower than when we first started dating, but your eyes still had fire for me. You closed your eyes and leaned in to kiss me, deep on the lips.

We finished in the bathroom, brushing our teeth and slipping into our bed clothes. We hadn't made love in the same room with the kids since they were still in the crib, but we couldn't help it. As soon as we were under the covers, I immediately ran my fingers down your stomach to your clit. You were already pretty wet and my touch easily ran over your soft folds, you felt so warm. You'd always felt so good when I reached between your legs.

You didn't want to waste any time. You immediately reached down to ensure that my cock was still hard, having been ignored since you brushed against it while we were brushing our teeth. I certainly didn't disappoint, as my cock felt as hard as it had ever felt, even longer and thicker than usual. We didn't have as regular of sex life as either of us would like, averaging once a week, but both of us were about to explode on this night.

Taking the initiative, you slipped your pj pants off and quickly climbed atop of me, sliding me in with ease. You ground on my pelvis and your hand immediately ground your clit into a climax within seconds of my penetration. My cock felt so good in your warm pussy, with long, slow, and deep strokes, I came nearly instantly, enjoying your folds to their fullest extent, savoring every inch of your softness.

I came inside of you like a garden hose. You whispered "Did you just piss inside of me" in mock fear.

"No baby" I giggled back, as my testicles shrank to half their pre-ejaculate size.

You stayed on top of me, as we held and kissed each other. I rubbed your back with deep squeezes, pulling you in as close to me as I could, squeezing your breasts between us. They felt so good, separated by your thin cotton t-shirt. I could feel your nipples poking through, so hard.

We had stayed together while you were on top of me, and my cock didn't go flaccid, it stayed up. Before long, I was ready to go again, having regained the rigidity and drive that I needed to give you another run. You said "Shhhh, follow me" and you slipped into the bathroom.

You got into the bathtub and waved me in. You put your hands up on the walls and I turned on the heat lamp over the shower after closing the door. You spread your legs and I slid in behind you as you bent over.

I started by long, slow thrusts all the way into you, holding my cock deep inside of you on your cervix, then taking the long journey out of you, nearly leaving your warmth. But then I'd slide forward again, slowly, on the course towards your cervix again. I'd reach up and grab your breasts, squeezing them really hard, pinching your nipples. Pulling your hair, running my hands over your neck.

Before long I was going really fast, and you were moaning, as your check was up against the wall of the tub. I started getting into it, thrusting fast and hard. "Owww, baby, that hurt just a little". We hadn't gotten over that yet ;-).

So, I did and you reached down and played with your clit, while I squeezed your breasts. I resisted the urge to spank you, since I didn't want to wake the kids. The fan on the bathroom light was enough to make me nervous that they might wake up as it was. But we kept going and I spanked you lightly. Then I went back and fondled your breasts.

You moaned as you came all over my cock. I could feel you tighten up and then relax, and my cock slid so effortlessly into you. I was about ready to blow again and I started to groan and you could feel my legs shake a little. You immediately took me out of you and kneeled down to take me into your mouth. You immediately started to move your head back and forth on my member, with your hands grabbing the base and jerking me towards the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I filled your mouth with my cum, which you gladly swallowed.

We decided that we ought to rinse off, so we turned on the shower real quick and then dried ourselves, kissing each other the whole way through, touching each other like we hadn't touched each other since our days back in school.

Our clothes were still in the bed, so we had to make a dash towards the sheets. We peeked out through the bathroom door across the room to see if we saw any little children eyes open through the light of the door crack. They appeared to be asleep, so we turned the light off and dashed into our bed.

As we were struggling to work our pants back on, Matthew said "Mommy, are you having problems sleeping? Why are you moving around so much?"

"Oh Matthew honey, it's nothing, your dad was just tickling me."

"Oh, OK. Good night mom. Good night dad."

"Good night son." We said in unison.

We could hear him start to breathe deeply, so we figured we were safe. I hadn't taken my hands off of you since we got back into the bed and got busted. I leaned in to kiss you.

"Baby, thank you so much" I said.

"You are very" and you kissed my cheek, "Very, welcome." And I could see your white teeth through the moonlight through the pale blinds as you grinned.

"Baby, that was so hot, we haven't done that in ages, it felt amazing!"

"It was amazing. You know what I was just thinking though?"

"What's that?"

"Well, seeing Amanda tonight really made me think about what we used to talk about."

"You mean a three some with Amanda? Baby, we've had threesomes in the past, I thought we decided no more?"

One night before we got married, we went to a strip club. After a few drinks, we got lap dances and the dancer was hot as hell, with huge tits, tight ass, and all the platinum blonde hair she brush against your face as she swung with the music. Her make up made her look as fake as Pamela Anderson, and her tits were probably fake, but her tight body was a welcome site to both of us. It was a full nude show, and she shoved her shaved pussy in your face a few times and she smelled so good. Her clit was so big, you wanted to reach out with your tongue and lick it.

Candy, our stripper's name, noticed your hunger and saw my eyes go wide, because I had seen it too. She noticed the bulge in my pants. She leaned in close to you and said, "Two hundred bucks and you and I can have a great time, he can watch."

Candy left after the song and you told me what she said. I gave my full support by reaching for my wallet to see how much I had. I was already trying to figure out what a tip would be for this kind of service.

You were a little nervous, but when Candy came back, she came and asked me if the two of us had come up with a decision. You were squeezing my hand, I knew you wanted to try it. I certainly wanted to watch, so I said "Absolutely! What do we do?"

"Meet me at the Plaza Hotel, room 6."

So, we went to the Plaza Hotel and she was there. After knocking, we walked in and she immediately started kissing you, with lots of tongue, softly and wet. She was still in her corset from her act. Her thong panties were soaked through with her wetness, which you reached down to feel.

You stopped kissing her lips and worked your way down her neck and bit on her collar bone. You slipped your hands under the cups of her corset and exposed her breasts. The nipples were hard and leathery from the nights exposed to the cigarette smoke, constant tweeking for the guys, and cold temperatures. You sucked on them.

I undid your bra clasp and lifted your shirt over your head. You lifted your head for a second and let the clothes fall to the floor. She pushed you down and started to suck on your breasts. She did it with such voracity, you couldn't help but enjoy it, it felt so good.

She held your breasts and started kissing her way down your belly. She undid the button and zipper for your jeans and pulled them off. She immediately started to suck on your clit. I was sitting on the side of the bed, enjoying the show. I pulled my cock out of my jeans and boxers and was just slowly stroking it. You looked over at me and you were obviously enjoying the experience.

Candy put her fingers deep inside of you and her tongue on your clit was as soft as a feather, as fast as a vibrator, and as sensitive as a doctor's touch. Her fingers were so long and they touched you just where you needed to be touched inside of yourself, you came instantly.

Candy then came over and pulled my pants off and started to suck my cock. I started to groan in pleasure, but you got a pang of jealousy and you leaned over and took my cock into your mouth. Candy said "Well, if you don't need me, I'll be leaving." She was obviously upset at being interrupted.

You got upset and said "He's my man and I'm going to blow him."

And that was that, we paid Candy and you and I were sitting there. I later admitted that it was pretty hot having two naked girls fight over me, but that was WELL after you cooled off.

"I know, but this is different. It's Amanda. And besides, you said so yourself, we like the girl movies, our sex life is pretty dull, and girls have always turned me on."

"This is true, but I don't want something like what happened last time to happen. If it happens, just let it be between the two of you, I don't want you to feel jealous."

"Baby, we'll play it by ear. I think there's a lot less to fear from a friend versus some stripper in Boulder."

"OK, well, if she likes it in the pooper, I call that I get to do that!"

You giggled. "Baby, if she wants you to go down the Hersey highway, more power to the both of you."

"Do you think Amanda would go for it?" I asked. I knew that there was a GREAT possibility that it was true, but I wanted to hear it from you.

"I do think that she'd go for it. Did you see her all over you tonight? And then she was all over me. I think I was wet on the walk home just because she put her hands up my thigh, she almost touched my pussy lips. And I saw her touching you and grabbing you. I saw how you reacted, how you liked it, and I didn't' feel jealous. In fact, I kinda liked watching her touch you, was kinda exciting."

"Really? She did give you a long kiss goodnight tonight."

"She did, she has soft lips. It was pretty hot. And it was hot that she kissed you goodnight too."

"It was kinda hot, I didn't protest too much."

"Well, you keep dreaming of that, I will too. I have a long day tomorrow. Maybe I can persuade Amanda to sneak out a little early so we can run over to Shipwrecks or something, get a few hours of rays, let the kids play."

"That sounds like fun. Well, good night baby, I love you. Sweet dreams."

"I love you too, sleep well."

My cock had gotten hard again from our discussion, which I poked you with several times while we had talked. You ignored it, as you were worn out. We fell asleep in each others arms, as we had every night since I finished on this very island, but we fell asleep with the tingling we slept with the excited feeling we had when we had first slept together. This trip was certainly bringing out the love birds in us.

12