Rewarding Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, well, uh—I'll give you, uh—5% commission of the ticket sales for the night...," he said, evaluating his investments. "Plus, of course—uurhmm, your salary...70 a show, 3 times a night, 3 times a week. OK?" he continued, assured of my worth, his cock thumping wild in his pants, certain of a complimentary fuck as I continued my unabashed seduction in his eyes.

The quick, salacious demonstration made me all wet and aroused, true, and with only an old dirty man to watch. What more would it be, I imagined, when I'm already on the stage and dancing—cavorting and displaying without inhibitions my naked, gorgeous body for every male to lap, see, and devour—admiring, craving, wanting me? I was more than certain everyone will get a hard on!

"Make it 10% and a hundred per show—I told him, Dad," I said, and stood up. I crouched on the couch low, wanting a doggy-fuck, offering Dad my cunt from behind. This is one of my favourite positions, which we often do anywhere outdoors, adding excitement to the adventure. "Twice a week, I told the man...I'm still a student. And please, no I.D., no papers to fill, no questions asked—oooh, Daad!!" I screamed, my pussy crushed by my father's wild violent fuck—his cock bursting bigger inside me in every stroke.

I started to feel feverish, flowing with the rhythm of my dad's cock pushing and pulling in and out of my pussy from behind. The banging sound of my butt smacking faster and faster on his crotch as he fucked me harder became louder, adding malicious pleasures to my moans and whimpers. "I-I'll do my own choreography and music, I told the manager. Ooohmm—provide costumes, which I'll choose...oohh, and a dance instructor. No touch...Deal?" I said.

The man, reeling from my impromptu performance, groped with both hands the edge of his table on his way back to his chair, his eyes still ogling me, caressing my body. "Uh—okay, it's a deal...Umm, when can you start—and what do I call you?"

I fixed myself then and put on my shoes—I had to get out of the room before I lose control and change my mind, fucking the old man on the spot. "I felt terribly hot, Dad...Aroused, I was so aroused," I muttered, as Dad reached in to mash my breasts, squeezing both hard in rhythm to his pumping, pounding motions.

"The man's eyes...He devoured my wet pussy...Oohh, my body throbbed—oohmm!" I wriggled in my crouching, fucking position as streams of excitement swelled and rose. "The man made my skin quivered with pleasure, Dad, and—oohmm, with the thick swath of his cock bulging large and obvious, it was irresistible—ooh, oooh, Daddy, shit!!" I screamed, convulsing in orgasmic explosions.

I turned around quickly to face my father, pumping hard upwards, meeting every thrust he made with my pussy squeezing his cock, then letting go. "Just like yours, Daddy," I said, teasing him, smiling amorously, pulling him tighter close to me, licking his face, sending him to explode also, together with me.

"Give me two weeks...," I said then, out of the door. "And call me Greek."

I left in a hurry, giggling, careful to avoid bumping into other applicants who arrived on my way down the stairs.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^End of Part One: REWARDING DAD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please feel free to give your valuable suggestions or observations. I appreciate all your comments.

Thank you for dropping by,

Lin Min Go Lin

07March12