Rewriting History Ch. 02

Story Info
First time submitting to a Dom.
2.5k words
4.4
17.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixen211
Vixen211
23 Followers

The next day, Ben and I ran into Daniel, holding hands with a woman with soft blue eyes and blonde curls that framed her face.

I said hello, so did Daniel. As he went to the ATM, the blonde and I introduced ourselves. Her name was Tasha.

"So," I asked, "How do you know Daniel?"

"I'm his wife," she said.

I tilted my head in query – looking much (I'm sure) like a puppy who's heard a new sound. After all, the day before, I'd met another woman, named Nia, who had spent much time with Daniel, and had assumed that she was his wife.

Tasha laughed and said, "Well, I'm the 'primary' wife," as she winked at me.

I broke into a smile of understanding – 'Ahhhh, polyamory,' I thought.

"Yes," she continued, as if reading my mind and answering the unspoken questions. "Nia is Daniel's 'Sub' and she lives with us. Nia has a girlfriend, Micah, who does not live with us, and I have a lover, Brian, who also does not live with us."

As I stared at her, a bit open-mouthed, I sarcastically replied, "Can I get a flow chart later?"

She threw her head back and laughed, telling me that she was often mistaken for Daniel's girlfriend, rather than his wife.

When Daniel returned, I relayed the story to him as he grinned.

And, being honest to a fault (as I often am), I explained to Daniel all of the feelings I'd felt when he walked away from me; the sense of having done something wrong.

His surprisingly tender expression caught me off guard, as he said, "Oh, no, dear. Nia had just gotten off the cross, and I needed to give her some attention. You didn't do anything wrong."

I'm fairly sure my relief was written all over my face as I smiled at him.

We chatted for a few minutes, as I tried to explain that the experience was something I was interested in, but didn't know how to go about finding what I wanted.

"Well," he said, both thoughtfully and a bit mischievously, "If you'd like, we could try again tonight. Perhaps starting a bit more slowly, just using hands and no tools to start. Would you like that?"

I admit, I was surprised. "Really?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded.

My reply was a breathy "Yes, I would like that very much."

I introduced my lover, Ben to Tasha, and made plans to see them that night at dinner and the ball afterward. My panties were damp and remained so the rest of the day – purely from anticipation. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening, I shaved every part of myself, took extra care with my makeup, and dressed myself in a black velvet evening gown, which exposed more than a fair amount of cleavage, four-inch-heeled black patent leather shoes, a black bra with see-through black panties, and a gold silk velvet pashmina. After all, it was my birthday, and I wanted to look my very best.

Seduction is both hard work and an art form - don't let anyone tell you differently.

We went to an uneventful dinner. It was nice, nothing too adventurous – bland hotel dinner food meant to ensure that anyone with a heart condition didn't consume too much sodium (or flavor for that matter).

After dinner, Ben and I decided to retire to our room for a while to sip cocktails there, rather than spending so much money at the cash bar. We were both feeling a bit disappointed in the environment. Here we were, surrounded by beautifully perverse people, and it was the worst kind of meat market. It was impossible to make a human connection with anyone, as they were always looking past you for another prospect. Add to that my discomfort in being in large crowds of people. Whether for conversation or sex, it made for a disconcerting experience.

"Well, perhaps we should go down to the ball?" I asked. "After all, we did pay for this, and we might as well see what it's like."

He agreed, and I smiled at him. "Not to mention that it's my birthday, and I look fabulous," I laughed.

"Yes you do," he grinned as I looked him up and down. He'd always looked terribly charming in a suit, and it had been a while since we'd had an occasion to dress up and go out together.

"Mmmmm," I looked up at him and hummed. "Seeing you in a suit makes me want to taste you right now."

Ben's eyebrows shot upward. "Is that so?" he asked as he walked toward me. "Well then, since it is your birthday, I'm happy to give you anything you want."

Needless to say – we were a few minutes late to the party.

When we got to the door of the ballroom, Nia was walking out toward us, dressed to the nines, as they say. "You look beautiful!" I told her.

She smiled and thanked me, returned the compliment, and told me where she, Daniel & Micah were sitting.

This, of course, reminded me of my conversation with Daniel earlier in the day. Honestly, since we hadn't seen them since that morning, I'd figured that he'd forgotten about it. I kept my expectations low.

Ben and I walked into the ballroom and found them easily – believe me when I tell you that a bundle of energy, the like of which this group of lovers created, wasn't easily missed.

I walked up and said hello to Tasha and Micah. Daniel was off being social and helping the staff to keep things organized. Nia rejoined the group a few minutes later, and I talked, flirted with and kissed her several times. Chemistry happens.

Being a rather energetically sensitive person, I could tell that Micah was uncomfortable for some reason; but I didn't know why. I mentioned this to Nia, and explained to her that I had no desire to cause any difficulty in her relationships.

"Yes, Micah is feeling a little jealous, but that is not your concern," Nia replied. "We have an understanding, and she needs to deal with her emotions – they're not for you to worry about."

Point taken, I settled back into conversation and relaxed.

The next hour or so is a series of lovely, hazy memories for me. We all sat and talked about many things – spiritual beliefs, what we did for a living, how long everyone had been together, and many other topics, which broke off into mini-discussions amongst individual members of the group. Kissing Nia's mouth; seeing Ben kiss her with his hands in Micah's hair; undercurrents of hunger in every contact. There was flirtation, kissing, and touching in the way people do when they're new to one another....with anticipation, fear, and delight at finding acceptance of the caresses.

Tasha looked a little pained, and said that she was feeling a little tired. I offered to give her a little 'energy boost'. She accepted, and I put my hands on her shoulders, doing a bit of energy work and drawing energy and excitement from the air around me.

Within minutes, she gasped "Whoa, wow!" and laughed.

"Feeling a little better?" I asked.

"Yes, thanks," she said and smiled.

Feeling giving, I looked to Nia, who had said earlier in the day that her neck was bothering her. Walking to her, I offered to do a little therapeutic massage work. And yes, I know what you're thinking.... 'uh huh, a massage,' but seeing as it's what I do for a living, it truly was an offer of care. There are moments when I become physically uncomfortable if someone I'm near is in pain – chalk it up to empathy – it comes in handy when working.

I closed my eyes and began working. I prefer to work with my eyes shut, as it allows me to concentrate on feeling the needs of the tissue and the changes as they are happening, rather than relying on sight.

Somewhere during the process, I dropped into a near trance-like state. This wasn't uncommon for me as a general rule – but more surprising considering that we were in a dark ballroom with 400 people and music playing at extremely high volume.

When I came out of it, I kissed Nia on the top of her head, and then her neck, asking her if she felt alright.

"Mmmmmm, yes, good," was her reply.

I smiled widely. It always makes me feel good to know I've helped.

Suddenly, I was full of energy and needed to MOVE. A good song came on, and I asked Tasha if she wanted to dance. She nodded and we wiggled our way through the crowd to the dance floor.

Lost in the music, I moved any way that felt good. I pressed my body against Tasha's, touching her skin, putting my hands in her hair, twirling around and dancing with another woman I'd met the previous evening. It was delicious. At one point, I looked up and saw Ben watching me from the edge of the dance floor, with a salacious grin on his face. This only spurred me on, and I danced until my mouth was dry.

I told Tasha that I needed to get some water and sit for a while. When I walked back to the table, I went over to Nia and hugged her.

"I'm just so pumped up....and horny," I told her, laughing.

She grinned and said, "By the way, did I tell you that I'm a worshipper of Aphrodite?"

"Um, no, you didn't," I said.

"Well, I have a tendency to draw on the energy of those around me, so I felt everything you did while you were out there," Nia said, with a sweet, but wicked glint in her eyes. "Ohhhh dear," I said, smiling. "No wonder!"

I kissed her mouth, and she kissed me back, softly – light flicks of her tongue against my lips and mouth. I wrapped myself in the energy of it, enjoying the feel of her. When she slid her hand between my legs, I widened my stance to allow her to touch me more easily.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

I blushed and caught my breath as she touched me.

"Ohhh, yes you are," she chuckled.

"Does she get as wet as Micah?" I heard Daniel ask from behind me.

"Yes, Sir, she does," said Nia. "Maybe more."

Feeling a little weak in the knees, I kissed Nia and Ben, and excused myself for a few minutes to get some air. When I came back, I sat down and had some water.

Ben was crouched down next to Nia's chair, talking with her and flirting with his eyes, words, and hands. She and I exchanged glances and kissed one another again. She was very seductive, with beautifully clear green eyes. Ben watched us hungrily and she turned to kiss him as well. I sat back and watched them, loving the sight of it.

Daniel appeared next to me and said something to Nia that made her laugh, while he demonstrated a silly dance to the disco-style boogie music the DJ was playing.

I smiled up at him, looked back at Ben, and suddenly, felt Daniel's hand in my hair, yanking my head back. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of it.

He brushed his cheek against my face and whispered, "Open your eyes and look at me."

I complied.

"Good girl," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I'm positive that I melted into my chair. Who would have thought that two words could give me such pleasure?

I smiled at him, and then, with his hand still in my hair, he pulled my head back and bit me – hard – under the chin. I gasped, my hand going to my neck afterward. I looked at him, shocked and puzzled.

"It's sort of an 'animal kingdom' thing," he explained. "It's a way of showing you who is the Dominant here."

I kept rubbing the tender spot where Daniel had bitten me, as he smoothed my hair and crouched down next to my chair. We talked for a few minutes about the party, and he complimented my dress. When he slid his hand under the fabric, I sighed.

"What's this?" he asked in surprise.

"Panties?" I laughed.

"NEVER wear panties to a party!" he stated loudly and with a rather evil grin. "Why are you wearing panties?"

"It's how I was raised," I said. "I'm wearing an evening gown, so I wore panties."

He shook his head and said, "Nia, how many outfits are you allowed to wear with panties?"

"Two skirts," she said, looking at me. "Otherwise, never."

I got the picture. Here was a true 24/7 Dom/sub relationship. She wore what he told her, did what he asked of her, and nothing less. Although this wasn't my desire, I had to admit that I was impressed.

Daniel turned back to me, pulled my hair back again, and began stroking my clit through my panties. They were nearly soaked by now.

I felt my orgasm building, and my heartbeat quickened. Right before my climax, he stopped. I let out a desperate moan, looked at Daniel and said, "Ohhh, you're so mean!"

He laughed and said, "Well, I don't want to finish off everything right here."

I gave him my best seductive look and told him, "I don't know about the women you usually play with, but I can come 20 or more times a night."

"Really," he asked, his eyes lighting up.

I nodded, looking directly into his eyes.

"Well, in that case....." he trailed off, as I felt his fingers on my clit again.

Within a minute, I came, moaning loudly and nearly slid off the chair, my knee going in between Nia's legs, catching both her and Ben's attention.

When I caught my breath, Nia was trailing her long, sharp nails along my thigh, and both she and Ben were looking at me.

"Oh, um, I'm so sorry," I said to Nia and sat myself up into my chair.

Nia smiled broadly at me, her eyes flicking toward Daniel.

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed," I laughed, and covered my face with my hands.

Daniel pulled them away from my face and looked me in the eyes, shaking his head.

"Don't be," he said. "Why would you be embarrassed?"

"I just came in a room of hundreds of people!" I laughed nervously, not even looking him in the eye.

He took my chin in his hand and told me to look at him. I did.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You were beautiful," he said.

My embarrassment floated away, replaced by the pleasure of his words.

"How long until midnight?" asked Ben.

"Just a few minutes," said Daniel. "We need to get going so we can change."

The three women and I exchanged hugs and 'see you soon's' with one another.

As Daniel gathered Tasha, Nia and Micah around him to leave, Ben came over and kissed me.

"Did you enjoy that?" he chuckled.

"Oh yes," I said. "More than I thought I would."

"Good," he said. "Now let's go upstairs and change clothes."

(to be continued......)

Vixen211
Vixen211
23 Followers