Rhianna

Story Info
True Love comes from an unexpected place.
5.5k words
4.52
14.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please note: I wrote this as a romance between two women who became lovers, not a hot sexual romp. If your looking for such a story, I'm sure there are many here on the LIT site.)

I was traveling alone some where between Sacramento and hell, after picking up my 2010, ice blue convertible BMW Z4, at the dealership. I was driving back home to Virginia City, Nevada, in hopes of a fantastic night with my lover. She and I had been together a few years, and with my career in full swing, I wanted to treat her to one beautiful night of passion.

I pulled into a truck stop to refuel and relax. I found my way inside to the restroom and pulled the ponytail holder from my hair looking in the restroom mirror, after washing my face and arms. I wanted to take off my shirt and bathe my chest and breasts in the coolness of the water, but took a wet towel and wiped down instead.

I brushed out my hair, leaving it down for a bit, admiring my reflection, and thought of Rhianna as I did. I missed her brushing my hair at night, and the feel of her body against me, and the taste of her sweet lips and tongue entwined with mine.

I felt the heat build up between my legs, and the wetness begin to flow into my panties at the thought of her. My thoughts were interrupted by the ring of my cell phone, I pulled it from my pocket and looked at it, not that I had to, I knew the ring. "Hi baby."

"Hi baby yourself. Where the hell are you Sierra? I thought you would be home hours ago?"

"I stopped at some truck stop to stretch out and piss. Damn, it took longer at the dealer than it should have."

"I miss you Sierra. I want you home. Two days alone is too long."

"I will baby, soon, just a few more hours." I took a deep breath, looked around to see if anyone else was listening, "I want to feel your pussy on my mouth Rhi, I want to kiss and love you baby girl. I want you hot and ready when I get home because I'm going to fuck you and love you hard."

"Oh yes mommy, please," I heard her groan, "I want you so much."

"Keep that up and you'll be worn out before I get there." I knew she was playing with herself, it was something she liked to do when we talked on the phone. "You better not get so wet that I can't keep my tongue on you."

"I'll stop, I'll stop, just let me come one more time!" she groaned, a low silky growl coming from deep with in her throat. "Mommy, tell me what you're going to do to make me come?"

I was walking across the parking lot to the car, my keys in one hand, as I fondled the fob to unlock it, my cell still stuck to my ear. "I have a new toy for you. Something that I can sink deep into your hot box, fuck you from behind, make love to you on top. Feel you sitting on my lap, sliding up and down on me so I can suck your hot nipples! I'm going to make you scream for me baby girl, scream with desire for me."

"I'm coming mommy. Oh Sierra, oh momma!"

I slid into the seat and shut out the world, my hand was on my own pussy, hot and wet from her sounds. "Oh god baby girl, I want to love you so bad! My fingers aren't enough! I want to grind into you baby, love you." I was panting at want of her as I touched myself. It was a good thing that I had parked off alone, because if not, they would have gotten a show. "Come Rhi, come, I want to hear you. Scream baby, come baby."

She made some soft, deep sounds, and built up to a raspy growling moan. Her voice burst, screaming out as I knew she would, "Oh god Yes! Yes Momma, yes! Oh fuck yes!"

I knew she could hear my breathing hasten as I came when she came, adding to her pleasure. Panting at the end of her heightened bliss she whispered, "I love you Sierra, I love you."

"I love you too Rhianna."

I pulled my fingers from my sopping lips and tasted of myself, a slow moan crossing my throat. "Rhianna, I'll be home in a few hours, I love you."

"I love you too." I lay the phone in the console and cranked the car, pulling from the parking lot and back on to the highway, headed towards Virginia City.

***

As I drove, I thought about Rhianna. She was so young when we met, but so mature for her twenty-three years. She was exactly what I had needed when I found her. My third husband and I had divorced, and I was still adjusting to being alone when we met at a book signing I was doing.

She loved my writing and just couldn't get over the way I spun my words. She wanted to talk, but I so busy. As soon as the last person left, and I was picking up my things, she was at my side again. I invited her to dinner and we met at a small bistro just down from the bookstore.

Our conversation was light, and she laughed at every little thing. I was impressed by her wit, she was dazzling, intelligent, and incredibly beautiful. My heart did flip-flops when she reached over and touched my hand after I had dropped my napkin. I looked up to stare into the most precious cinnamon brown eyes I had ever seen. Something tugged at me, and I wanted to kiss her.

"Come back to my hotel with me?" I whispered, my face with in inches of hers.

"I would like that very much." a small tuft of hair fell to brush her cheek.

I had never been with a woman before, much less a girl half my age, and I didn't understand the feelings that were brewing inside of my body. My pussy was even heated at the thought of this beautiful young woman in my company.

We took our bottle of wine and went back to my room. I poured us each a glass, and sat with her. She told me how she came to live in the busy city, and what her career consisted of. We talked of my books, and how she followed my writings, she wanted to know about my future writings, and so many other things.

As the night wore on, I found myself touching her in ways I never thought I would touch a woman. I was caressing her chest through her sheer blouse, and running my fingers up and down her neck and shoulder, but it was she who made the first real move.

"Sierra," she hesitated briefly as she moved closer to me, almost straddling my lap. I could feel the heat of her against my left leg as she sat over me. "Sierra, I'm going to do something now that I have never done, but always wanted to do since the first time I saw you."

Her lips grazed mine, and I could taste the sweetness of her kiss as well as the tartness of the wine. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, and she ground her pussy into my leg. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her into me, finding her ass with my hand, moving with her motions, and feeling the heat build in my own body.

"Rhianna." I moaned into her mouth, her tongue entwined with mine. Her skirt had worked up and I found my hands massaging her tight ass, fondling the lace of her panties. Her fingers were in my hair, and palms across my cheeks as our kiss deepened. She ground into my chest with her pert breasts and I felt my nipples jump to attention as she did.

Rhianna's hand left my face, reaching back and taking my arm, moving it so that her hand was clasped with mine, and then pushed it between her legs. She pushed my fingers with hers into her panties, and I felt how wet she had become. I could feel my own pussy throb under its confines as my fingers brushed her naked lips.

"Sierra," she groaned, pushing my fingers into her slickness, "make me come. Make me come for you." her lips never left mine and she nipped and licked at me.

"Oh baby girl, yes, come for me." my words were not my own, but some lust filled vixen wanting the fill of her lover.

My hand worked her, it was second nature to touch her like that. I shoved two of my fingers into her depths while my thumb teased her stiff little clit that stuck out of its hood. She bucked at me, her hand still holding my wrist.

"Oh yes, that's it, um, yes!" her mouth left mine as she threw her head back, her hair spilling about her shoulders, making her all the more radiant. My heart pounded in my chest and my pussy throbbed against the tightness of the satin.

I wanted her to touch me in the same manner, but how could I coax her into doing so before she came. I didn't want to loose this moment, that was for sure, but I wanted her to touch me.

I felt her hand on my breast, working my shirt and bra down over its hard nipple. She pushed me to lie back against the couch and worked her way down my neck, breast and to its button, taking it in her mouth and devouring it.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, feeling her teeth grind into it. My fingers still worked feverishly into her depths, and I felt the heat build inside of her. She was so close, and she was bringing me ever so closer to coming by just letting me touch her while she lapped and suckled me.

I don't know when it happened or how, but she managed to slip her hand down between my thighs, and into my panties. I gasped as she did, and she sat up to looked at me, hesitant to continue. "I'm sorry, I just..."

I squeezed her to me. "Don't stop." I whispered.

Her hand traveled lightly over my wetness, I still had my fingers into her, sliding them in and out at a comfortable pace. She moved her hips enough to pump up and down on my hand, moving her fingers around me at the same pace. She dipped one of her fingers inside of me, smiling as she did, and then managed another. I couldn't help but growl in lust, and felt my hips meeting her motions.

Rhianna bent down, nipping my lips again, "momma, come with me, I want us to come together, please, show me you love me."

"Oh, Rhianna, baby girl, I do love you. Yes, I love you."

She ground her lips onto mine, and her hips on my hand, while managing to push me to my limits, making me gush onto her fingers. This in turn made me quicken my pace with my hand on her pussy, tightening my grip as she tightened around me, spilling hot liquid on my hand and leg.

She slowly brought me down, and herself, pulling her hand from my body, bringing mine from hers. She licked my juice from her fingers, sharing it with me, and then did the same thing with my hand, tasting of herself, and allowing me the pleasure.

She kissed my breast, pulling my shirt back over it as she started to move from my leg. I stopped her, not wanting her to go. I felt her shaking and helped her ease to the side of me, rolling with her so that I was partially atop her body.

My lips were on her chest as she pushed forward, allowing me to find the indention between her breast. We lay on the couch for sometime, absorbing the moment, and the suddenness of our undertaking. I kissed her lightly, working up her neck, pushing her hair away from her face, drinking in her beauty. She smiled, and snuggled against me.

"I'm not sorry Sierra. I have been I love with you since I read your first book." she looked back up at me, "I finally got my chance to show you that I do."

"Rhianna, that book was... you couldn't have been more than a teenager when that book came out."

"I was, and I have loved you since. I have all your books, now this new one that you signed for me today." she smiled grandly, "I will treasure it always."

My heart suddenly sank, as if she was admitting to this being a one-time thing. Why was I feeling like this, did I actually have feelings for her so soon. The tears welled in my eyes. She reached up and brushed my cheek, bringing my attention to her eyes. They sparkled with admiration and love as she stared at me.

"Sierra, I don't want to go home tonight. I may never have a chance to be with you ever again. Do you mind if I stay, just for tonight?"

"Yes, I would love it if you would stay with me tonight." I moved her so that I could sit up, then stood up, took her hand, and pulled her from the couch to me.

She followed behind me as I walked towards the bedroom of the suite, stopping long enough to turn off the lights. The faint nightlight shown in the darkness of the bedroom, and we stood at the foot of the bed together.

"I have never been with another woman, but everything feels so right with you. Please, don't go Rhianna."

"I won't, if you don't want me too."

We embraced and kissed each other lightly, slowly undressed, taking time to absorb and touch each other. The wine was starting to take its toll, as was the day, and my sudden overwhelmed emotions. I wasn't sure how Rhianna felt, but I was a bit on the shy side.

We walked to the side of the bed and I drew the covers down, allowing her to lay down first, sliding in beside her, covering us up partially. I wasn't sure what to do, I wanted to make love to her, but she seemed so tired, as did I. I brushed her hair away from her shoulder and looked upon her again. She smiled at me, brushing her fingertips across my lips.

"You don't mind me calling you momma, do you?"

"If you don't mind me calling you baby girl."

"No, I like that." I saw the faint blush in her cheeks. "Do you mind if we just cuddle? I'm, it's just that, I..."

"It's fine. It's been an interesting day for the both of us." I kissed her softly and pulled her into my arms.

She looked at me, passion filling her eyes, "thank you for taking me to dinner."

"My pleasure. Thank you, for everything Rhianna."

"Your welcome." she snuggled into my chest, "my fantasy has finally come true."

"What fantasy is that?" I questioned, kissing into her hair.

"Being with you." her voice faded and I knew she was almost asleep.

"I think, baby girl, you would be anyone's perfect fantasy."

***

In the beginning, we weren't sure about our decision to be a couple. She had a contract with a major corporation in Washington State that she was required to conclude before she could step down, and I was still on tour with my latest book. Our long distance relationship was hard on both of us our first year.

She cried so often, it broke my heart, but I reassured her that we would be fine. We talked every night. I was able to see her twice in the months we were apart because my flights happened to go in that direction.

Once, when I was in Olympia, Washington, she made her way to see me. After a book signing I had done there that day, we spent the evening together in my hotel room, having dinner and talking.

That night, she told me she wanted to be together, no more of this dashing in and out and midnight phone calls. She wanted to be with me, part of my life, for as long as we were meant to be together. She even had a plan to be part of my career in order to stay close to me. I was thrilled that she felt that way towards me.

We made love all night, and parted ways when she took me to the airport the next morning before she headed back to Seattle. I hated to let her go, and before I walked away, she slipped a small charm bracelet in my hand with her initials attached. I cried all the way to my next stop, counting the days before we could be together. I knew then I was in love with her.

I was at my home in Carson City, Nevada taking a short break from the book tour when she called me and told me the news that her contract with the company was ending soon, and if it was all right with me, she wanted to move in with me.

I was overjoyed that she would be joining me soon, but wasn't sure my apartment was big enough for the two of us, and I wasn't sure how she would adjust to living in such a quiet town, but I needed her, and wanted her with me.

I immediately had my realtor looking for a house that would suit us, and called to ask Rhianna what she liked and how she would like to live. By the time my book tour ended, she managed to finish her part of the project with the company and stepped down.

The Saturday that her flight arrived, I was at the airport early, and was so nervous about seeing her, I almost fainted. When she came from the long hallway terminal, I raced to her and hugged her tightly, planting a small kiss on her cheek when I met her, wanting to kiss her hard, but I held her close to me for a long time, feeling the warmth of her tears on my neck as she planted soft kiss's there.

"I love you." I whispered to her, feeling my heart pound in my chest, feeling her softness against my body.

"I love you Sierra. I love you so much!" she cried softly, holding me tightly. I didn't care what anyone thought about us. I had my baby, and that was all that mattered at the time.

We went down to get her luggage after about ten minutes of holding and kissing each other softly, it was hard to let her go. When we retrieved her bags, all she had brought with her was two suitcases, and her purse.

Driving back to my place, I was curious about her other belongings, and she said not to worry, that would be a concern for another time.

When we arrived home, we left her bags at the door and I took her in my arms.

"Rhianna, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it's just..."

"Yes Sierra. I want to be anywhere you are. I love you."

"I love you too."

We spent the next thirty minutes kissing and touching each other. I wrapped up into her, not wanting to let her go. She pulled at my hair, entwining her arms about my body.

I carried her to the bedroom, trying not to break our kiss, and place her on my bed. Somewhere along the way, we lost our clothes and lay naked with each other. Twice I started to kiss down her body, wanting to taste her, and she stopped me.

"No, momma, I just need you here, this way, to hold me, just hold me. We have plenty of time to make love that way. Right now, I want to make love to you like this."

I smiled, not disagreeing with her, and we lay there, holding each other and talking about our future.

***

Three years have passed since that first night we met in Seattle, and now she waited at our home in Virginia City. I couldn't wait to get back to her and love her. She had been so good for my life. A fresh breath of air when I needed it most.

I posed a question to her a few times about marrying a young man and having a family. She always shunned the idea away, and told me I was all she ever needed or wanted.

I was an hour from the house when I reached down into the mid console and collected a small velvet box, fondling it in my hand while I waited for the light to change.

I popped the top open and looked at the delicate ring I had picked up for her. It was just a token of my love for her, and I wanted it to be a sign of my commitment to her. I took a deep breath and tried to decide how I wanted to present it to her, since my day had gone awry, and my plans had to be put off for our romantic dinner and night.

The road moved quicker, and the night grew darker as I approached the house. It was dark except for the lawn lights, and a small light in the kitchen. I pulled into the garage next to Rhianna's car, and watched the garage door close behind me as the car idled down before turning it off.

I gathered my things, and pulled the ring box from the console again, looking at it once more. I took a deep breath and pulled the keys from the ignition.

In the darkness of the house, music played in the living room, we always left it on at night, and I made my way into the kitchen, putting my things down, still clutching the box. I pulled my hair down and fluffed it out, kicking my shoes off, and pushing them against the bottom of the bar before grabbing some water from the fridge and padding softly towards the bedroom.

I propped against the doorframe, looking at Rhianna. She slept nude, as always, and her back was to me, half covered. I felt an ache in my chest for her, and wanted to roll her over, wake her up and take her as my own again. But, she already was, I knew that, and the ring in my hand was going to seal that as much as her kiss would.

I wanted to give it too her so much, maybe I should just sit it on the bed stand so that when she woke, it would be right there, or maybe should slip it on her finger, and just let her find it that way.

I walked over to her side of the bed, and watched her a few more minutes before slipping the ring on her finger, and kissing her lightly.

12