Rhymis and Hannah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, he withdraws from her and helps her to her feet. He slides an arm around her and leads her from the tub. She moves next to him towards the fireplace. Laid out on the floor are thick fur rugs and blankets. He takes a seat in front of the fire and pulls her down to the floor with him. He pulls her into his lap and rests his chin on her shoulder as he holds her. He feels her body relax back against him. He smiles at the thought that she is comfortable with him and he kisses her neck softly. His fingers trail down her arms and he notices for the first time that each upper arm bares a thin, braided tattoo. The red and blue lines criss-crossing over the tanned skin. His fingers follow the trail, making them brush against the sides of her breasts.

"Your tattoos, what are they for?" He asks her softly.

She glances down at his fingers and smiles. "Oh, those? Those are the colors of my Father's house. He had those put on me when I was sixteen. When I completed by training at the temple. That way, the elder men of the city would know me as a true born daughter." The pride in her voice evident as she talks about the marks on her skin, of her place in the world.

He nods. "Your father wanted you to be a slave, Hannah?" The thought incredible to him that a father would send his daughter out to be used with no regard for her well-being.

She smiles. "My mother more than my father. He would have kept me longer if he could have but there are rules about such things. He kept me as long as he could."

Rhymis shivers against her, not from the cold but at the thought of the young girl being sent out into the streets alone, unprotected. "You must have been very afraid."

"Afraid?" She turns to him. "No, not really. I grew up here. I have seen the things that happen to women. Most of the time it is their own doing. Mouthing off to men, refusing to serve them. If you behave, do as you are told, you can avoid most of that." Her voice is matter-of-fact about it. Void of the emotion and passion that she showed with him in the tub, as though she were reading it from a book.

He nods, accepting her stance on the matter and deciding not to push it further. "I want to see you again. Is that possible?" He runs his hands down her arms from the tattoos slowly as he asks, not able to look at her for fear of her answer, he focuses instead on the crooks of her neck where he kisses her tenderly.

"I spend my free time in the temple. The priests have known me since I was a child. If you ask for me there, they usually know where I can be found."

He nods his head and holds her tight against him, wrapping his arms possessively around her. The tiny bit of fear that leaps inside him surprises him when it occurs to him that once they leave this room, he may never see her again or that when he does, a collar will gleam around her neck baring another man's name.

She turns her head towards him, her glittering blue eyes meeting his. "Rhymis, I have very much enjoyed serving you. You are different than the other men I have...served."

He smiles, feeling this works in his favor that he has set himself apart from the others. "I have enjoyed being served by you, Hannah. As I said before, you are an amazing woman."

She blushes, a sight he finds endearing. His lips press against hers softly and she responds in kind. As the kiss continues, he gently lays her onto the thick fur and lays against her. Their hands caress each others bodies in the same gentle manner as their lips. Their soft moans combining with the crackle of the fire. He slowly moves over her, moving between her legs that part for him without a word. Their earlier coupling taking away the urgency of the first time they were together. When he enters her this time, it is slow, laborious. The wide head of his cock pushing slowly into her tightness, coaxing her walls to accept him. His hands wander between them as his body moves against hers, slowly filling her with his cock. His hands find and caress her breasts, his fingers gently pinching and teasing her hard nipples. Each delicious moan that is drawn from her feels like a triumph to him. The tight embrace of her sex fills him with desire, his body shaking occasionally as he resists the urge to use her more roughly, wanting to savor the few moments he has with her.

Her long legs caress his as they move together. His slow, deepening thrusts fill her with pleasure, each thrust pushing her towards a rapidly rising peak. She tenses as the thrusts reach her cervix, his head stretching her as he tries to push past it. He asks softly if he is hurting her and she shakes her head and kisses him harder, reassuring him he is giving her nothing but pleasure. A fine sheen of sweat covers their bodies as his thrusts finally become more firm inside her. She whispers his name to him as he thrusts into her. Her breath leaving her as his wide head forces her cervix open, fill her more fully then she has ever felt. Her usual restraint broken as she cries out, her back arching, lifting her hips off the blanket and against him, burying his head into the velvety embrace of her womb. Her fingernails dig into his back as he growls into her mouth and starts to thrust hard into her. His cock racing to fill her clenching, hot sex, seeking again and again the softness inside her. She cums hard around him, her body writhing with pleasure beneath him, her cries full of pleasure. The tightness of her, the smell of her drives him wild. His cock claiming her again and again until his own passion meets her and he releases his thick seed into her core. His cock spasming between her walls as he floods her womb with the hot liquid. He collapses on her, panting as she clings to him, shaking as her walls stroke his cock, forcing his semen into her belly.

"Gods, Rhymis..." She whispers, his lips kissing her neck where a collar would lay if there was one. The gesture not missed on the slave who bares her neck to him as she moans.

"Hannah," he breaths against her neck. His chest heaving against hers. He rests his head against her shoulder, content for now to just breath in the scent of her. They lay together, kissing and touching each other for hours. Enjoying the feel of each other.

12