Rhymis and Hannah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grins against her breast and there is a soft click followed by another soft hiss. His hands grip her ass, pulling her hard down on his cock. "Cum for me, Hannah. Cum all over your Master's cock." He mumbles against her breast, his teeth leaving marks on the smooth skin. Her hands move up into her long hair, pulling it up her back. The long locks fall in rivers from her fingers. He growls at the sight of her loose hair falling around her beautiful body.

Her cries get louder and louder, the walls of her sex swell around his cock, stroking him harder inside her as the climax builds with her body. She writhes in his arms, her hips bucking against him. Her walls grip him tightly. Another hand slides up into her hair and tilts her head back, a pair of lips softer than Rhymis' brush against hers and then press firmly to them. Hannah's eyes close and her body convulses in Rhymis' arms as a long, soft tongue slithers into her mouth. Her entire body starts to tingle from her lips down to the tips of her curled toes. She whimpers softly as her walls convulse around Rhymis' cock. Ka'ri's saliva seeps into her mouth with her tongue and courses through her body like a drug. Her head spins as cum gushes over his cock drawing a growl of pleasure from his lips and causing his hips to buck up into her as he releases his thick cum into her a second time.

Ka'ri grips the girl's hair tightly, holding her mouth to hers, her tongue lashing over hers as Hannah's body grows still against her. She breaks the kiss, sliding her tongue over Hannah's parted lips. Hannah's body goes limp against hers and Ka'ri holds her up by her hair, still seated on Rhymis's cock. She licks her cheek slowly and grins at Rhymis. "Looks like it was a bit much for her, Master." She hisses with a smirk and she pushes Hannah over onto the bed where she sprawls unconscious.

12