Riain's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
He tries to get through Navy Boot Camp.
1.3k words
3.25
37.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riain's Adventures Ch. 01: Navy

A work of fiction.

One time that I remember the most of having a wank in a public toilet was when I was in bootcamp in the navy. When all of we recruits, [fresh meat] arrived and assigned to our companies, we were all very anxious and nervous and unsure of ourselves.

I was assigned to Company 078. Our company commanders were both Filipino. Each company contained around 80 recruits, we shared one toilet that just a couple of urinals and then on one side of the room the wall was lined with sinks and mirrors, opposite were the commodes, they were in stalls, but NO DOORS! We also shared one communal shower room; it was unusually small considering that all of us had to shower at the same time, and in a very short time. I think it only had eight shower heads (half on one side and half on the other side) meaning 80 of us young hot sweaty men were all trying to use eight shower heads at one time, this left most of us hanging out in the middle of the shower room or outside in a very small hall-way that ran between the bunk-room and the toilets, with the shower room entrance in the centre of the hall-way.

This was typical of the "hurry up and wait mentality of the military." So now you should have a clear picture that we had absolutely no privacy at all anywhere, and 99% of us were between the ages of 17 and 24. So how in the hell were we going to masturbate? Boot Camp was EIGHT weeks!

One of the first things our company commanders told us were the rules for laundry and the bunks. The linens were only washed once a week, say on every Thursday. So once a week on Thursday morning we removed our sheets to be sent to the laundry with. The linens would come back to us that late afternoon. We never slept under our sheets, just the blankets (San Diego can very cool at night). Our company commanders did not want us to mess up our bunks in anyway. You never knew when there could be a surprise inspection, and we wanted our company to be the very best and to brigade at graduation (highest honours and leading all the other companies).

It was after explaining all these rules about the bunks and the linens to us that our company commanders said, "the night (Wednesday) before the sheets go to the laundry, is 'HOTEL NIGHT'. They said this was a special night because we were allowed to sleep under our sheets and mess up the sheets anyway we wanted. They went on to hint to us that messing up the sheets also included jacking-off, considering we were all young men, we needed a time for such a thing. They were not direct about this, but did all the explaining about masturbation in a humorous, ‘buddy to buddy’ or older brother to younger brother way. I suspect this had something to do with government regulations and rules. I mean what would happen if the religious-right found out that the military were encouraging our young men to MASTURBATE?!

Well, I never discussed what they told us with anyone. I did not know if they were really serious or just messing with our heads. I had never had anyone tell me that it was ok to jack-off and to also tell me when and where I was suppose to actually have this wank. SO, the first hotel night I waited and tried to stay awake as long as I could, but almost impossible with our schedule and our daily activities. Maybe this is the reason they let us know that we could jerk-off, they knew we would always be too tired to actually do it, and/or too embarrassed to do it in our bunks with all of our fellow seamen so close by. After all, there were only two rooms with bunks, one upstairs and one downstairs. Each room contained 20 double-bunks for a total of 40, so there was not much room between each set of bunks and you had pretty much a clear view of all the bunk to either side of you and across from you, and also knew every time the lad above you or below you moved.

I never heard or saw anyone else jacking-off, so I did not wank either. I am not sure if it was because everyone thought it was a joke, or if everyone was too shy, or if it was only the ones near my bunk that didn't and elsewhere they were masturbating, but I just could not hear or see them.

So that is the way it went for the next 4-6 weeks.

Then, one day while we were at classes, I was called aside and was told that I had to report to some office about something, and afterwards I would rejoin my company at another class. So, off I went and took care of whatever was requested, and then headed back to the building where we were having our classes.

I arrived and my company had already left. Also, the whole building was empty. It was a typical Navy building with all the rooms in the centre, with the doors to all of the rooms on the outside walls, and the without being enclosed with walls. I started leaving to go find my company, when I realised I had to piss. I went into the nearest toilet and went to the urinal and pissed, and still there was not one person around, and not a sound anywhere. I soon realised, I was alone for the first time in way over a month. This had been the longest period of time that I had every gone with out a wank and cumming since I started wanking with puberty around 11 or 12, and I was at that time 22 years old.

I entered one of the stalls (again no door) and quickly began to jack-off. I came in what must have been a record time, the fastest time cumming in my life since I had started wanking to even the present. Of course what got me off was thinking about all of the those hot guys that I was sharing a barracks with, see naked in the showers every day, seeing piss in front of me, seeing shit in front of me, and working together as a 'fraternal-team'. It was also very intense and a huge amount of cum. I had all this huge amount of cum on my hand and quickly ate it up. I had always eaten my own cum from day one, I don't know why, maybe because no one ever showed me or told me, "You are suppose to clean it up with Kleenex or underwear", so I just did what came naturally to me. But, I imagined that my cum belonged to one of fellow SEAMEN recruits, wishing I could have shared that orgasm with one of them. At this time I was still a virgin, I had never had any real sex with a female or a male, only some messing around when I around 6 & 7 and again around 9 & 10. Obviously, I was not out then, not even to myself, but that definitely was the day that started my whole "coming out" process.

Unfortunately, I would never experience a sexual encounter with any of my Navy brothers, but the bootcamp experience did mature me, it taught me responsibility, accountability, and gave the opportunity to begin learning more about myself and other men. It also made me realise that for my own sake, I needed to accept my own sexuality, honestly and openly.

I shared this with you, now I ask you to share your story or stories with me!

copyright ©2001, 2003 Ri-Press International