Riain's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Brief encounters while in the seminary with a priest.
1.3k words
3.24
36k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains Adult Material – follow the law! Follow your own soul.THE STORY ID COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND ALL NAMES AND PLACES ADAPTED FOR A WORK OF FICTION!

Riain’s Adventures – Chapter 3 “The Seminary”

The next part of my real life adventures will in itself be in several parts and much of the personal part of my life, outside of the sexual encounters, will remain private and not discussed.

I ended up studying at St. Patrick’s College, near where I grew up, in Ireland. The college was like something out of a time machine. Not only in its physical appearance, but also in the way it was ran by a hierarchy of less than credible priests.

The priests had a luxurious existence there with fine furnished, and well-heated private flats and served the finest of foods. The students were to be taught ‘humility’ and the sanctity of poverty. We had very humble rooms with little heat; in fact you could keep milk on the window seal, and would keep for days without spoiling. The priests who were also the teachers had absolute rule over every aspect of your life, and were rarely allowed off the grounds, and discouraged to associate with people in the town.

There were lads from all over Ireland, Great Britain, and a few even from the USA. The college encouraged everyone to participate in sports, I think because they wanted future priests to be ‘manly’ and brothers in sport, rather brothers in bed. Homosexuality was not only something evil, it was something that would get one kicked out immediately, if they discovered you were even thinking about having sex with another man. The whole place was nothing but a huge contradictory in terms and haven for hypocrisy and Irish Catholic authoritarianism.

One of my favourite rooms was the ‘locker-room’ this is where all the athletes of the small college stored their kits and changed into and out of their kit. It was also a room that all of us had to go through to access the stairs to the room above that had the private cubicle showers and the laundry room. No open communal showers there, I am sure because the priests were afraid we would become aroused and/or tempted.

Of course by this time having had my one and first only sexual encounter, I was getting hornier and hornier by the hour. Especially after being able to see so many fellow students nude. I finally had a chance to have sex with one other student – He was a few years younger than me and from County Kerry. He was blond, blue-eyed, 18, small thin wisp of a lad, probably about 5’8” to 5’10”. He also ended up having a very large cock, uncut of course, and big balls with a lot of blond pubic hair. We were never ever completely naked together and we only had two encounters and jacking each other off. Seems he confessed his ‘sin’ and was told to never do it again or else – it also seems the confessions told by students to the priests were not confidential and shared we all other priests! They frowned on any type of sexual activity, even masturbation.

By this time I had gotten in the habit of masturbating in the shower every day, even if someone was in a cubicle next to me or not, in fact I liked having others there taking showers while I had a good wank, wishing that someone would come into my cubicle and join me. There were two lads that I really became infatuated with, one from County Cork, and one from near where I grew up and new him and his family, but not that well, as he was a few years younger than myself, so we had not been in the same class at CBS, and then I transferred to another secondary school. The lad from County Cork I did get to see nude completely full-frontal, as I had went to his room and we were to get ready to go on an outing. He had to change clothes and did so right in front of me changing underwear and everything. He was one fine half. Dark thick curly hair, dreamy blue eyes, about 5’10”, a very fit athletic hairy body, and a very nice sized uncut cock, and balls, with a thick pubic bush of black hair.

Anyway at the end of the term due to numerous reasons, the college and myself decided to part ways. I ended up staying over the Christmas holidays with the other lad that I had developed a crush on. It was a grand time getting to know him away from the college, and getting to know all of his family. I had seen him nude several times at college, but only his rear. While at his family’s house I did get to see the front of him while he was nude – he was just about to get a bath, and I accidentally walked in on him. He was all but gorgeous to me.

He was about 5’8” blond, crystal blue eyes, very fit from all the farm work, and from being one the best Hurling players in all of Ireland, as had his grandfather been. He was basically hairless except for bond tufts under his arms, his pubic hair and a small thin treasure trail from belly button down, and of course the normal light blond fuzz on his thighs, and legs. He had what seemed to be a very lovely average uncut cock and balls. The only thing I was able to do with him was tell him one night how I felt about him, and kiss him. I think he felt the same way about me, but because of his up bringing and society could not accept his sexuality. A few years later he left the seminary and ended up in nursing school in England. The last I heard he was living in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, but unsure as to why, or what he is doing there.

I moved to London, but not for long, just a fortnight, but while there I came out officially! I returned to Thurles and moved into a flat there, with my cousin and two other flatmates. It did not take long for all of local people to hear about me being ‘gay’.

Living in a small town of 8,000 did not allow for much of a social life even if you were straight, but being openly gay made it even more difficult. Luckily ‘Hot Press’ Magazine took personal adverts even for gay men. One man in his late 30’s answered my advert. I was still not even 23 yet. He lived in Toomevara, telling me that he was a teacher there. His letters were very romantic, to say the least. He eventually talked me into letting him come to my flat and to meeting me. It wasn’t long before he also talked me into my bedroom and giving him a blowjob. He was tall man, I believe taller than me maybe around 6’4” and gingery-brown hair – he also had a huge uncut cock and huge balls with lots of ginger pubes. He feed me a huge load of local Irish cum.

However, once it was over, he was out of there, and I never heard from him again… yup he used me just to get off once. Later, while I was in hospital with glandular fever, in Neenagh, I found out more about this man. I was in a ward and a priest came to visit one of his parishioners. As he was living I realised it was Michael Hogan, the ‘teacher’!! Except he was not a teacher at all, but a priest, he has lied to me about many things, I wonder where Fr. Michael Hogan is today?

End of Chapter Three “The Seminary”

Chapter Four is next “In Dublin’s Fair City”

Riain’s Adventures Copyright ©2003 Ri-Press International