Ribbon

Story Info
A female sub, her Mistress and some black ribbon.
949 words
3.7
29.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story. This is something that happened to a friend of mine. With her permission, I wrote it up and posted it here.

------------------------

We finished watching the film, and she took my hand, leading me to the dining room. She made me undress and told me to get onto the table, on all fours. I obeyed. She told me to close my eyes, then I heard Her leave the room. She returned, and told me to open my eyes. She stood there, naked, except for a translucent, black, babydoll nightie. It came just below her bottom, so that you could just see the curves of her buttock past the hem. In Her hand, she was carrying a bundle of black ribbon and scissors.

Then, She started by blindfolding me with a piece. Wrapping it around my head, she tied it tightly at the back and snipped of the excess. She bound my ankles together with the same method; wrap, tie, snip. She worked methodically, and proceeded to tie my wrists together. Balancing was rather tricky with my bound limbs, but I wasn't going to let myself flop over. I was in far too much anticipation for what was to come.

With my wrists and ankles done, she tied a piece around my breasts. Just covering the nipples, and tied at my back. A little modesty, how thoughtful. Another strand was fastened from the middle of this piece. It stretched down my back, around my bottom, and over my pussy, rejoining the ribbon around my breasts again, but at the front. I admired her work with this ribbon. How much did she have?

Another piece bound my thighs together just below my bottom, another in my hair, and finally one round my neck. She made a little collar from it, and attaches a ribbon leash. I smiled at that.

I realised that we hadn't said anything for a while. How much time had passed? I had no idea, and didn't care anyway. I was in too much excitement for the infliction of pain i would be receiving shortly.

"Open your mouth" She said bluntly. I did. She shoved an apple in there, causing me to gag a little in shock. I restrained myself, and concentrated on calming the burning excitement and sexual tension building up inside me. I needed a release, fast.

She did nothing for a few seconds, I imagined she was stepping back to admire her handiwork. It was a very good job, I wish I could've seen myself at that point. Footsteps, as She left the room again.

She returned a little while later, no doubt to brew up this feeling inside of me. She knew me too well. I braced myself for the expected flash of pain or a hand or cane across my buttocks. I bit down on the apple a little... But it didn't come. A strange moment of silence followed.

Click. A camera shutter. I would have smiled, if not for the apple, as she snapped pictures of me. I did not expect it, not one bit. A few more clicks, the sound altering as she moved around me, capturing different angles. God, I was so hot. Wet probably, I could imagine dripping down my leg at any moment.

Snip. She cut the ribbon blindfold off me. I starred at her, and she smiled back, holding up the Polaroid images she had just taken. I smiled back. Polaroid, of course. No embarrassing digital duplicates there...

One by one, she placed them on the edge of the table in front of me. I looked hot, I must say. You could see my long, brown hair a little damp with sweat, the few hairs that weren't held back by ribbon clung to my forehead. The front shot made me look like her little plaything, her dress-up doll. From the side, I was either a piece of sadistic art or an expensive footrest. The lighting was dim in the dining room, just the flicker of a candle in the corner that cast such a fascinating light over me. I looked serene, peaceful but also a little angry. A suppressed, smoldering expression. I think it was the frustration of my unfulfilled desires, the frustration that burned between my legs.

With the apple jammed in my mouth, I looked like the main dish. A little lamb to the slaughter, a fresh piece of meat at the mercy of my Mistress. If I didn't have the apple, I would be panting like a dog.

More snips, and she cut my ankle and wrists bindings. I couldn't wait for her to make me come. She would lead me upstairs, and She would make my night...

"Goodnight, Bethan. I'm going to bed now" She whispered. Seeing my pining eyes, she continued. "You may not come. I wish to see you in that position for breakfast"

She took one of the Polaroids from the table, my favourite one, and smiled.

"A little bedtime reading for me" She switched the light off, and left. My heart sank as she started to ascend the stairs... Wait! She stopped! Oh, thank you so much, you were just teasing. She always teases.

She called down to me.

"Keep the apple in." I heard her footsteps carry up the staircase, then across to her room. A door closed.

I trembled in the darkness, frozen in the same position, on all fours. I listened as she climbed into bed, her room was directly above me. She moaned and gasped as she rubbed herself to orgasm, to my picture, then settled asleep.

I remained alone in the darkness and managed to hold back my tears.