Ribbons

Story Info
You and your husband play with control...and ribbons.
7.8k words
4.53
27.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you have in mind?" you ask with a coy smile.

I thought about the evening out from which we just returned. The kids were away for the night. We had been flirting and teasing each other all night, and I could feel the sexual tension between us. I knew you could feel it too. I could see it in the way you had been looking at me. In the way you slowly unbuttoned your heavy coat when we walked through the door, one button at a time, watching me until it was open and you let it drop to a chair. In the way you stretched your arms behind you, pulling your shoulders back and pressing your breasts against your dress and revealing the skin of your upper chest. In the way you put your hand on my chest and gave me a gentle kiss before walking to our bedroom. I watched you walk away, hypnotized by your subtle sway, and felt my heart pound as you glanced over your shoulder, your eyes smoldering.

I stood in the doorway. You looked at me for a moment, and then looked away and let me watch as you slipped off your shoes. I moved to you and let my hand graze your shoulder. I asked, "Do you realize the power you have over me?" I let my hand pass down to your arm, leaving the warm skin of your shoulder open for my gentle kiss. "I am yours."

You laughed a little, and said "Mine? Then what should I do with you?" You bit the tip of your finger, in mock deliberation.

"I want to try something new. Something different," I said.

You stepped back and sat on the bed, leaning back on your arms. You raised your leg and let the top of your foot trace the outside of my leg, up to my hip. Your head tilted to the side as you absentmindedly watched my reaction. I clenched my fists at my side, feeling my passion rise with your touch. Your skirt slipped over the top of your knee as you raised your foot to my chest before letting it slide down to my belt, where you rested your toes. You lowered the arch of your foot over the zipper of my pants, just barely pressing against me underneath. The night had been a long slow seduction that led us to this moment.

You see the playful look in my eyes. "So, whatdidyou have in mind?" you ask again, still with that coy smile.

"Let me please you," I say.

You continue to play your foot over me slowly. "You always do, love."

"Do you remember the last time you tied me to the bed?" I ask.

Your head falls back for a moment and you giggle. "I thought you were going to burst. I had so much fun with you. I straddled your chest and you watched me play with myself until I came. I licked, and kissed, and sucked you until you were about to come and then I would stop. I remember I kept doing that. I love the way you moaned and begged me to let you come. I remember straddling your face, too. You ate me so good that night, I think I passed out for a minute."

"You did," I say. "You fell off me, and your leg was still draped over my chest. You came buckets."

You start to trace my growing cock with your toes as you say, "When I woke up I put a cock ring on you. You were so hard, I remember. The head was so smooth. I gave it a kiss and climbed on top of you. God, my pussy was so puffy and wet. I fucked you slowly. You were pulling at your bonds, but I tie good knots. When we finally came together I saw stars."

My hands are still at my side. "It was amazing, and holding you afterward was all the sweeter for being denied."

Your interest perks, and you sit up and ask, "Do you want me to tie you up again? Hmm? Do you want me to play with your sweet cock again?"

I am spinning, and I am ready to ask you for exactly that, but I remember I want to try something different tonight. "Do you trust me?" I ask.

"You know I do, love," you reply.

I take a slow breath and say, "I want you to do what I tell you. Everything I say."

You lean back and look at me curiously. This is not something I've ever asked from you, and I wonder what you're thinking. After a few moments you sit up straight and put your hands in your lap. "What do you want me to do?"

I step back from the bed and say, "Stand up."

With a playful smile you stand up. You hold your hands behind your back and turn side to side in childlike anticipation. You look so adorable. I want to kiss you and feel your arms around me. But I wait and enjoy the anticipation. "Stay here," I say. I leave the room to get a chair. When I return, I set it where I had been standing, so that you are between the chair and our bed. I sit down and watch you silently for a minute.

"What now?" you ask.

I don't answer immediately and continue to watch you stand there. You are so beautiful, so ready to play whatever game I have in store. I can feel your anticipation. I ask, "What panties are you wearing?"

You lick your lips and answer, "The lacy ones I bought to match the bra you love so much."

"Show me," I say. "Lift your dress slowly."

You bend forward to grab the hem of your dress in the front, and stand, revealing your legs to just below your knees. You hesitate for just a moment, and then slowly, so deliciously slowly, as you watch for my reaction, you bring your dress higher and higher. Your knees come into view, and then the lower part of your thighs. I feel my breath quickening as the soft skin of your upper thighs shows. You pull your elbows back as you bring your hands above your waist to show me your panties. You ask, "Do you like what you see?"

"I do," I say. "Very much. Your legs are so sexy, and I love the way your panties cup your pussy. Are you wet?"

"Yes," you say. "I've wanted you all night."

I reach down to the inside of your ankle and bring the pads of my fingers slowly up the inside of your calf. I linger over the curve to your knee, where I let my fingers go behind your thigh, and then up the back of your leg until I feel the hem of your panties. You move your hips just a little. I take my fingers away and say, "Hold still, lover."

Your fingers tighten on your dress, and you bite your lip. I slide my fingers back down your leg to your ankle, where I switch to your other ankle and slowly begin the journey up the inside of your leg, and again behind your thigh. I stop when I feel your panties, and slide my finder back and forth against the lace near your leg, barely touching you. You whimper a little, and I ask, "Do you want me to touch your pussy?"

"Yes," you whisper.

I let my fingers continue to play on your lace. "Ask me nicely."

Your eyes are closed, and you say, "Please touch my pussy."

"You need to look at me, honey," I say. "And you need to ask me."

You open your eyes and look at me. Your lips are parted in a seductive pout. "Will you please touch my pussy? It's so warm and wet."

I slide my fingers over the lace to the smooth silk on your bottom, and slowly bring my fingers forward through your legs to me. When I reach your lips I stop and press gently, moving my fingers in a slow circle. You moan and start to move your hips, so I take my fingers away again. "I said to hold still." You stop moving, and I bring my fingers back to your panties.

"Keep holding your dress up," I say. This time I press my fingers a little firmer into you, feeling your panties moisten as they separate your lips. Your pussy is holding your panties now, and I slide my fingers back and forth, feeling your swollen lips around your panties.

I stop and stand up. I move closer to you and feel your breasts just touch my chest. I reach behind you and pull the zipper of your dress down before I move a strap down over your shoulder and kiss where your neck bends. Your skin is warm and a little salty. I want to throw you down on the bed now, but I wait. I sit back down and say, "Take off your dress."

You drop the hem you've been holding, and slip the other strap off your shoulder. You cup your breasts and pinch your nipples through the dress. You look at me as if to ask for permission, and I keep my expression neutral. I watch as you start to slide one hand down over the front of your dress, where you gather the material upward and start to slip the fingers of your other hand into your panties. "Stop," I say. "You didn't ask me if you could play with yourself."

Your eyes meet mine again and you ask, "Please may I play with myself? Don't you want to watch me play with my pretty pussy?"

I do want to watch you. I want to watch you stand there and pinch your nipples and finger your pussy until you come in front of me, but I want to make you want it more. "You may not," I say with a smirk on my lips. "I told you to take off your dress. Now get your hands away from your pussy, you naughty girl."

You pout and bring your hands up to peel your dress away. My breath comes sharp when I see the skin of your breasts exposed. The lacy bra disguises your nipples, but only barely. I can see how stiff they are, and I know the skin between your breasts is warm and smooth. It's all I can do to sit still in my chair. As you let your dress fall to the floor, you see the passion in my face, and again squeeze your breasts. You smile and ask, "Do you want to touch these, lover?"

You wear a thin anklet that matches your necklace, and your earrings hang just below your lobes. Your hands are offering your swollen breasts to me through your bra, and I see the crotch of your panties pressed between the full lips of your pussy. You've never looked so sexy, and I am about to burst, but I say, "I can see you cannot control those hands of yours."

I open the night table drawer and pull out a velvet bag. You raise your eyebrows and ask, "What's in there?"

In answer, I pull from the bag several lengths of silk ribbon and show them to you. Some are wide, and some are narrow, but they are all the same bright pink color. "Put your hands out in front of you," I say.

With only a slight hesitation you give me your arms. I take one length of inch-wide ribbon and wrap it around a few times. I tie it snugly, but loose enough so it doesn't pinch you. I leave several inches of the ends dangling from inside your wrist down past your hand. It is like you are wearing a pink silk bracelet with streamers. I do the same to your other wrist, and then I hold both of your hands and kiss where the ribbon meets your wrists. "Turn around and face the bed," I say.

You turn, and I see the way your hair falls between your shoulders in waves. My eyes follow the curve of your shoulder inward down your side, to where it moves outward again at your hip, and back in slowly down your leg. I look at the swell of your bottom, and follow the line of your panties down to your cheeks, where it nestles hidden from view. I tell you, "Hook your thumbs in the waistband of your panties, and don't move."

You do as I say, and I take a narrow length of ribbon and tie it to your thumb, just below the knuckle. I pull the free ends across your palm and between your ring and middle fingers. I pull the ends snug, bringing your thumb into your palm, and then I bringing them over the back of your hand and tie them to the ribbon wrapped around your wrist. Your hand is held in place holding your panties at the side, and the pink ribbon from your wrist still hangs down. I tie your other hand the same way, and then I sit back in my chair. "How does that feel?" I ask. "Are the ribbons too tight?"

"You pull at the ribbons gently, not wanting to damage your pretty panties. "No, they aren't too tight. What are you doing?"

"What I want," I say. "Lean forward and put your cheek on the bed. Keep your legs straight."

You slowly bend at the waist, and without much difficulty you put your head down, your face turned to the side. With your hands at your hips, you cannot balance yourself well and you eventually let some of your weight rest on your upper chest, just on the edge of the bed, and lower than your hips. "You have a beautiful bottom. So soft. So smooth," I tell you.

I let one finger trace up the back of your leg and over your cheek, where I grab to see your flesh move under my grip. You startle when I do this, but you stay bent at the waist. "Good girl," I say. "Now arch your back more." You drop your back, and the cheeks of your bottom separate more.

I can see where your panties separate your lips. I slide my palms up and down both cheeks over and over. I reach to your hips, and hold both your hands in mine. I pull you back toward me slightly, and I lean my face in closer to you. I can feel your heat against my face, and I smell your arousal. Your panties are wet where your pussy kisses them. I rub my cheek against your bottom, and kiss it inside near your panties. You moan and try to push back into me, but I'm holding your hands, and I keep you in place.

I continue to kiss all over the soft skin of your bottom. I lick gently from the top of your thigh over your cheek, and I feel you tremble, trying not to squirm. I blow cool air over my kisses, and watch the bumps rise on your skin. I rub the bridge of my nose gently against your panties where they enter your pussy, and I feel your lips caress me on either side.

You whine, "Oh, honey that feels so good. Please lick my pussy. I want to come for you."

That's exactly what I was going to do. I want to let you come on my face as I eat you from behind, but instead I pull my face back and it up straight. I watch you move your bottom subtly, looking for some contact with me. I say, "Pull your panties down over your bottom, but no farther."

You readjust the forced grip on your panties and slowly pull them down. Because your hands are at the sides of your panties, the waistband lags behind your hands. I watch it move down slowly over your cheeks as you reveal your tight little anus. You continue to pull your hands down your hips until the crotch of your panties stretches down from your cheeks. Your panties are still pressed into your pussy, and before you can free them completely, I tell you, "Stop there. I like the way that looks. Your pussy doesn't want to let your panties go. How do you feel?"

Through heavy breaths, you say, "Exposed. Hot. I want to come, honey. Please make me come."

I smile and wonder aloud, "What am I going to do with you?"

You ponder a moment and reply, "Anything you want. Oh, I need to come. What do you want me to do?"

I stand and go back to the night table, where I retrieve a few more items. "Here, hold this," I say.

I put a small, thin butt plug in your hand. You know immediately what it is, and you squirm. I sit back in my chair and open the bottle I retrieved. I put a few drops of lubricant on my finger and bring it to the top of where your cheeks meet. I press and slowly bring my finger down between your cheeks. I glide down over your anus, where I stop and draw slow circles, spreading the lube. I bring my finger up and down over your hole, pressing gently with each pass.

Your breaths are ragged, and you moan with every pass. I can feel your muscle start to relax. I take the plug from your hand, and you take a breath, knowing where it is going. I put the tip against you and hold it there, tickling the tender skin for several moments. You start to rock your hips, trying to get the plug inside you.

"Do you want this in you?" I ask.

You say quickly, "Yes, put it in me. I want it in me."

"You know what I want. You have to ask nicely," I say. "Besides, I want to hear you tell me where you want it."

I can see your frustration in your furrowed brow. You're tired from holding this position, and you want so much to come. You ask with more urgency, "Will you put the plug in me, please? I want it in me. I want it in my ass. Will you please push that fucking plug into my ass? Do it, honey."

I press the tip a bit firmer, and watch as it starts to penetrate you. You stop rocking and you arch your back more, pushing back against the plug with a long moan. I'm deliberate, though, and I take my sweet time. Ever so slowly I watch your ass take the length of the plug, bit by bit until the widest part stretches you. When it passes into you, you startle as your ass closes around the narrow end. I tap the base with my finger a few times, sit back again, and watch as you regain control of your breathing.

When you're settled I grip the base and slowly pull it away from you. Your ass is tight, though, and doesn't want to let go. I maintain a gentle pressure, and before long your ass opens and lets the plug out. I pull it almost all the way out, and then back in, and back out, and again, in and out, slowly fucking your sweet little ass. I slide it in and leave it there, then give you a chaste kiss just at the top of your cheeks.

I pick up the we-vibe I took from the drawer and put a bit of lubricant on it. I don't imagine you'll need it, but I want to be sure. I reach forward and hook my finger around your panties where your pussy holds them. I pull down and back to me, snapping your panties down and flinging a few drops of your wetness to your legs. You gasp, and I see your lips, so swollen and wet. I trace your inner lips gently with my fingertip a few times. "Mmm, you're dripping, love."

You know I will wait as long as I want, and you're impatient. "Mmm-hmm. So wet. "

I continue to stroke you, back and forth, never penetrating you. I push forward with a bit more force and bump against your clit. I press down and roll over it firmly, pushing it out from under its hood. I roll it slowly a few times and then bring my fingers back through your lips and away from you. You breathe heavily, and I lean around to you see your hair clinging to your face. Your eyes are shut tight and your mouth is open so seductively. The we-vibe is short, and I know it squeezes you just right. I place it near your pussy and push it in all the way into you in one stroke. You call out, "Oh!" and you suck in a quick breath. One side of the vibe is in you, and the other side presses over your clit. I leave it switched off for now.

I sit back in my chair and watch as you settle to the feeling of the toys I've put in you. I say, "I want you to stand up." You start to move and almost fall sideways on the bed, but you catch yourself and make it to stand upright. I say, "Pull your panties back up. I want you to press those soaked panties against the toys inside you." You pull them up tight, and I watch the panties disappear into the crack of your ass. I stand and put my hands on your shoulders. "You look ready to be fucked," I whisper in your ear, "but I'm not done decorating you."

I gather your hair from around your face and pull it behind your head. I take a wide piece of ribbon and tie your hair back with a bow. I have easier access to your neck, now. I put my hands on yours, and I trace gentle kisses from behind your ear down the back of your neck. I grab your new ponytail and gently pull your head backward. I let my kisses move forward over your shoulder to the side of your neck. You press your bottom back into me, and start to rub against the firmness you find. I don't stop you. Instead, I lean my upper body away from you, and press my hips forward slightly while I hold your head back. "You look so wanton doing that, you sexy girl," I say. "Keep rubbing yourself on me." You move up and down against me, trying to catch my cock between your cheeks. This feels delicious, and I gasp when you finally do move me between your cheeks and start to press me in a slow circle. While you move I take more ribbon like the pieces I tied on your wrists, and tie one just above each of your elbows, so that you have more ribbon dangling from your arms, but I don't tie your elbows together.

"That's enough for now," I say, and move to the other side of the bed, where I move a full-length mirror to face you. "Can you see yourself?" I ask.

You nod your head. "Mmm-hmm."

"Tell me what you see," I say.

You take a long look at yourself. I watch your eyes travel up from your knees to your eyes. "I see a beautiful, sexy woman. I see her skin shining. I see desperation in her eyes. She wants to be fucked. Her nipples are hard. I can see them through her bra. She wants to pinch them, but she can't because her hands are tied to her soaked panties, which she is pulling up against the plug in her ass and the toy in her pussy."

12