Rich Bitch

Story Info
Sydd's escapades with her client, Binaca Trevors.
6.6k words
3.8
355k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

'Because you have been so amazingly helpful'...the note began, on the richest and creamiest of stationaries, in a flawless hand.... 'In fact, your advising on this project has been—and I say this sincerely—'incalculable'— almost 'invaluable'—I want to give you a token of my most grateful appreciation.... If you will forgive me, I have taken a certain liberty in inquiring into some of—how shall I put it—your 'desires,' so-to-speak...nothing outside of the realm of what seems to be held as 'public knowledge' amongst some of us deemed to be your friends and associates...in any case, I'm hosting a little soirée this evening on your behalf—yes, Darling, YOU are the guest of honor! Ha! Ha! Ha!—so you can't refuse me.... I'll send a car for you at half-past eight....'

It was signed 'Bianca'....

'Shit! Shit! SHIT!' Sydd muttered to herself.... 'Bianca Trevors'.... She truly had not wanted this one but there was no one—NO ONE—in the firm who could have handled it—who would have handled it—not even smooth-talking Schuyler himself....But this was the way you earned your chits—this gave you 'favors' to call in....Sydd had accumulated a shit-load....

Bianca Trevors was the richest bitch in half the state...she was rumored to own at least three counties outright, probably including the one Sydd was sitting in at the moment....

Sydd had taken the case, and true to form, as the brilliant advocate that she was, and because of her oath as an officer of the court to defend her client at all costs, well....well, she simply kicked the asses of the opposition...and won a settlement that amounted to scads of money for a woman who needed no more....she also set a precedent for the protection of intellectual property rights....all in a day's work...right?...

And here she was...late afternoon—having snuck out of the office early after the verdict—thinking about 'indulging' undisturbed....the candles were playing against the dark shadows of the mirrors...the skylight was open just in case this little interlude lasted til the stars came out—nothing like 'what a little starlight can do' when you're in this kind of mood—music was piping sensuously...the champagne flute was chilled...and the Asti was in the ice bucket within easy reach....

And just before she could slide out of her robe and into the depths of a rich, bubble-filled tub, the condo intercom buzzed...

'Got-dammit,' Sydd hissed....then, just as pleasantly, 'Yes, Bruno?...'

'Signora Black, so sorry to disturb you,' Bruno began in impeccable English, with just the slightest tease of Sicilian.... 'But a messenger has left a small parcel for you.... I would have never have disturbed you, but I thought that you might wish this immediately.... You see...it is from the offices of Ms. Trevors—Ms. Bianca Trevors.... So I took the liberty to bring it up to you immediately....'

'Shit! Shit! SHIT!' Sydd thought to herself as she opened the door.... 'I thought the verdict meant I was done with this bitch....'

What Bruno got when she opened the door, however, was all sweetness and light...and the vision his dreams....the deliciously dark occupant of the suite below the penthouse greeted him in an oversized white kimono, that had inadvertently—truly inadvertently—Sydd had rules about NOT teasing the help—slipped from one shoulder to reveal an ample darkly coppered breast down to its even darker, bronzed nipple....

'Scuzi, Signora Black,' Bruno began...struggling desperately to tear his eyes away from the nipple winking at him....

The only thing that broke the trance was the twenty that Sydd placed in his hand, and the dazzle of her smile that was brighter than the kimono.... 'You did exactly the right thing, Bruno....Grazie....'

'Prego et grazie, Signora Black....Enjoy the evening....'

'You too, Bruno... 'Ciao'....

Sydd shut the door....only to realize that her 'puppy' had been teasing Bruno all this time.... 'Damn! Maybe I should ask him to give me my twenty back,' she smirked as she opened the envelope....

***

At eight-thirty, the intercom buzzed again... 'Be right down!'

It was simple but elegant—a black, off-the shoulder, crinkled bandeau top, over a black, long, full crinkled skirt....cinched at the waist with a black with gold and silver threaded silk band, and over that a belt of black suede with silver inlay....under that a pair of expensive, black thigh-highs—it was a dinner party Sydd supposed with people she hardly knew and probably cared for even less—so she had also cinched her 'python' in place with an 'industrial grade' thong—there would be no unintentional wandering there—she completed this with a pair of four inch black patent, peep-toe pumps, silver rings on every finger and heavy onyx jewelry for her neck and wrists, and long silver dangling from her ears.... Yes...'elegant' best described it all (she was clear that she wouldn't be up-staged by the Trevors bitch, no matter how much money she had)....she grabbed her long silk wrap....

The elevator brought her to the lobby and there her escort waited.... THEY were gorgeous! Both about 6'2—dwarfing Sydd, who might, in these heels be 5'10, 5'11—broad shouldered, tight-waisted—just immaculately built.... Bald, black, smooth-faced with perfect teeth and perfect grooming—twins....twins in tuxedos—black with black shirts and a cameo choker at the collar....

'Ms. Black....' They said in unison as they both offered an arm....

Sydd immediately began to wonder if she should reconsider her prohibitions concerning men....

***

One opened the rear door of the Bentley convertible...the other assisted her into the car....then the two of them climbed into the front seat....the car slid out of the circular drive of the condo, the engine all but a whisper....

Wonderful evening for a drive—even to Bianca Trevor's—warm, a slight breeze, hint of honey suckle in the air...soft moonlight reflecting off the twins' domes.... Yes, delightful evening for a drive as they hit the lakefront and took the shoreline drive....

A big lake.... It separates two countries...the sun setting on its western edge; behind the twinkling of an urban universe as the city turns on its lights...and across the wide water to the north, the lights of an even wider universe begin to wink at Sydd as she settle back into the deep leather of the Bentley's rear seat as it enters 'unchartered' territory....

Sydian Black lives a comfortable life—a very comfortable life, thank you!—but it is nothing by comparison to the gated opulence that the Trevors' money signifies as the car turns through the stone pillars that mark the outer boundaries of the estate—one of several, or so we're told.... This is clearly not the money of 'comfort'...there is an extreme here that would make most uncomfortable, but Sydd has mastered and masks that discomfort.... 'might as well make the most of it and enjoy,' she sighs as the car comes to a stop in front of a portico with white double doors two-stories high....

The doors to the vehicle are opened again—this time by two different men—young, fit white valets—who hold the doors for both Sydd and her escorts....the white, two-story double doors swing wide, as doormen—literally—shoulder them out to reveal a broad, central staircase that looks like it has been stolen from some Hollywood backlot....

Sydd strolls through and in on the arms of her honor guard....heads begin to turn as they cross the foyer....then, at the head of the staircase, an even grander entrance is made—'La Trevors' makes her descent....

'Syyd-jaahn, darling!' breathlessly...but all time stops when Bianca Trevors enters—or so her retainers believe—so her utterance carries the power of a shout—a loud shout—in the vault of an empty cathedral.... 'Our guest of honor....' Again, all heads swivel in the direction of the black, shoulder-less, full-skirted crinkled swirls and it's noire, blonde, nappy-headed occupant....a murmur swept the crowd of very rich—and more than likely very decadent—people...and their hangers-on....just as beautiful as their patrons—yet none clearly as exotic as Sydd—'Wonder why?' she half mused....she knew... 'part' of her reputation had preceded her....

Trevors swept slowly down the staircase.... 'Darling...Darling...Darling....' she intoned.... 'I am soooo delighted....soooo thrilled....' What amused Sydd most was that this bitch actually knew how to pronounce her name—better than most....clapping her hands twice for hush, her guests fell still....then with a sweeping gesture of her hand, Bianca trilled deeply—a pale platinum version of Carmen's voice: 'Syyd-jaahn Onyx Black...Barrister par excellente'....the crowd erupted—if such a term could be used for such a crowd—into polite applause....

'Hmmmmm,' Sydd thought as Bianca took her arm from her escort and linked it with her own, 'Barrister par excellente'...all these folk certainly hadn't gathered for legal advice....She and Bianca began to make the tour of the foyer—smiles and 'hellos'—'how-do-you-dos'—through the crush....the escort, three paces behind....

***

They worked their way through various rooms of the mansion—Sydd aware that activities and the hum of them were contained—restricted to select and 'dedicated' space....the deeper they ventured, the more 'promising' the ambience—colors, smells, temperature—if the walls were licked, probably taste as well—and, of course, people....all types...all body proportions—power and wealth as aphrodisiac—surrounded by the extremely exotic—and therefore highly erotic—all of whom—by degrees—seemed to have lost more and more clothes the further they went into the house....

Sydd had done her homework—always—couldn't survive without it!—she knew Bianca Trevors much, much better than Bianca could ever know Sydd—in spite of all the money.... Trevors was legend too: extravagance and excess....in the Paris of de Sade, it would have been called 'debauchery'—so 'Syyd-jaahn' was mentally prepped for what she saw....

Bianca squeezed her arm...leaned into her ear...Sydd caught her fragrance and her warmth—heat-charged scent...seductive...inviting.... 'Damn!' Sydd said to herself as Bianca whispered....

'So, Darling, you have pleased me to no end....'

'Really...?' Sydd shot back softly.... One of Sydd's most 'endearing' qualities—one that had certainly won over 'La Trevors'—after initially flooring her—was her refusal to accept bullshit from anyone....Sydd remembered the scene as if it were yesterday....

***

Bianca Trevors swept into Sydian Black's suite of offices...furs trailing behind imperially—unannounced....Bianca Trevors had a reputation of 'sweeping'....She brushed Cleeta—Sydd's executive assistant—off with a wave of the hand, and stormed through the cherry doors of the inner sanctum, Cleeta at her heels....

Sydd barely glanced up from a desk that seemed to occupy the full expanse of one corner window on the lake....she didn't signal Cleeta's retreat—it was clear that she wanted the younger black woman to witness the object lesson....

Softly, but very firmly and clearly, Sydian Black began: 'I don't give a fuck who you are...there are forms of common courtesy everywhere...and you have just breached one in MY office....more importantly, you've insulted an extremely important member of my staff—and if nothing else, a sincere apology is due (Cleeta had only been with Sydd all of two weeks!)—if you hadn't noticed, you've come to ME seeking help, I DID NOT come to you....and by the way, if it hasn't already occurred to you, my balls, literally and figuratively, will always be bigger than yours....'

Trevors was stopped in full stride...she blanched...went whiter than any platinum blonde ever should and swallowed hard....she wheeled on Cleeta, glared...then stammered 'I beg...your...pardon....'

Sydd was heard to sigh audibly...

Trevors finished what should have been done a moment before, 'I mean that... sincerely....'

She swung back round to face Sydd, flushed....

Sydd looked up and passed her to Cleeta—who was somehow embarrassed by the whole thing—smiled gently and nodded for her to pull the double-doors shut....without a word, she motioned Bianca to a seat with a stroke of her hand....

From that moment, Bianca Trevors knew her place in the company of Sydian O. Black....

***

Bianca hugged Sydd's arm...snuggling...almost cuddling against it....she continued to coo into Sydd's ear, her very expensive perfume, light but intoxicating... 'So glad...so very glad you came.... I do hope you brought an appetite...of sorts....' she crooned as she steered Sydd to another set of doors that their escort immediately held for them....the four of them stepped inside...the escort stopped on either side of the doors...their mere presence 'secured' them....

Compared to the rest of the house, this room was damn near 'intimate'....it was big, no doubt...but the dining table and side-boards gave a sense of containment...that is if you didn't notice the wall of floor to ceiling mirror that framed the very large fireplace—which, by the way—for late spring—was blazing full bore....

There were guests at the table and others milling at the buffet....the wait-staff was quite attentive—and quite naked....

Bianca gently cleared her throat and smiled as Sydd cocked her head—much like a cockatoo might—to catch Bianca's glance and to keep the room in perspective as well....

'I hope this doesn't offend...that it's not too gauche....'

''Offensive?'... 'Gauche?'.... Sydd repeated... 'Hardly,' she smiled.... 'I actually find it quite amusing....'

Then it caught her eye: the centerpieces for the main table, the side-boards and the grand buffet were live...and nude...and beautiful.... Then, Sydd realized that another 'feast' of sorts was in full force....it was not so much the squirming of the centerpieces as it was of the diners that caught her attention....

The ethnicity of the centerpiece was purposefully obscure—an incredibly beautiful, Afro-Eurasian type....bathed in syrups, chocolates, mousses, and creams...surrounded by fruits and garnishes...that the more discreet diner scooped with edible utensils...others simply cupped their fingers....the more emboldened employed their tongues....

That was the approach of a 'Trevors-type' blonde whose shoulder-strap had given way to expose a firm, creamy, strawberry-nippled breast, as she dipped her tongue between the woman's thighs searching for another kind of honey.... Behind her, Sydd noticed, another delicate hand raising the hem of the blonde's skirt...also in search of 'honey'....

Sydd turned towards an elaborate fountain pumping a punch of some sort.... This cascaded down the body of a young black man with a magnificent physique and a tremendous erection....so big that Sydd's eyes went wide.... 'Ooooouch!...'she winced to herself... 'and just how the hell does he keep it up—under these circumstances?'....

'Never mind that...' she observed...more than enough cups were running over....

At the very moment Sydd thought that she had seen it all, a very tanned buff, tuxedoed, fading 70s-type star approached the fountain sans cup...bent and simply took as much of the 'spigot' in his mouth as he could and sucked greedily....the 'statue' responded...gently, but forcefully pumping the bloated face....

She glanced round...a 'well-ordered' crowd....some eating...some drinking...some....

Sydd backed away from the scene, managing to pluck a strawberry from the snatch of the buffet centerpiece....mmmmmmmmm....delicious...pussy has a way of making almost anything taste good....

***

Bianca sidled up to her hooking her arm in Sydd's again and steered her toward another curtained side entrance....her scent was delicate and expensive... 'intoxicating'...as she breathed into Sydd's ear...

'Dessert, Dah-ling?'...Bianca drawled as she moved Sydd away from the buffet, through heavy velvet and sashed drapes and another set of double doors...the twins at their heels....

'Dessert?', Sydd laughed.... 'You mean there's more?....' Sydd knew the answer before she asked....

'With me...there's always more....' Bianca breathed.... 'My middle name....or maybe it's in the blood...both...who knows...who cares....?'

***

OK....OK...it was all beginning to have its effect on Sydd....shit! she's only human....Trevors was not only rich as sin...she was also a charm monster—that was, when she wasn't trying to act like a gorilla slinging power and influence....

Sydd's thong was becoming just a little too tight...and there was a tad of moisture accumulating in her 'basket'....

Bianca's scent...those soft, hot whispers in Sydd's ear....and then the backdrop...the backdrop...the backdrop....it was too obvious that every door they went through held a room with hotter and hotter sex....And Bianca Trevors' body hadn't even been mentioned yet....

Trevors had the finest body that money could buy....some joked, so much silicone that it was 'made by mattel'.... 'Nah...I don't thinks so....' mused Sydd... 'too much money, and too many contacts for anything cheap and shoddy....' Here was a body and face that had clearly been 'sculpted' in the sense that a great artist does her or his work....Michelangelo would have been honored; Leonardo would have saluted; Selma Burke would have recognized the art...but they might have puzzled by Bianca's aesthetic model—that is all but Burke....

You see, even though Bianca was a striking, water-blue eyed, ivory-skinned, platinum blonde, sho-nuff white girl...her salient features from the firm and shelf-like apple ass, to her 36c rack, the full, thick lips, broader than usual nose, and those high cheek bones...had been taken from some mythical black goddess of beauty....a collage of the most elegant—and from another angle, some of the nastiest and most pornographic—yet altogether beautiful black women who had walked the planet....

Yeh...Bianca Trevors was a sight to behold...a real head-turner...a show-stopper....A striking, arresting black woman...in a white girl's skin.... 'Bianca'—'whiteness'—that is the name...the meaning attached to it—the irony in all that—in all the money that exponentially whitened, 'white' Bianca—was that she wanted to be a black woman...well...at least, in part—to the degree that it didn't interfere with privilege.... And, this was privilege....

Even Sydian Onyx Black is not immune to seduction.... It is a rare occurrence...it is—she believes—only under circumstances where she might exercise control—over her own desires—physical and emotional—but she is not immune to seduction.... And Sydd recognized that she was being seduced....not so much by Bianca Trevors, as by the entire ambiance of the moment—by Bianca and everyone and everything within it....

Ms. White 'White' Trevors knew how to orchestrate the moment...she was a master conductor—a 'maestra,' as it were...and there clearly were, always would be, enough 'batons' at her disposal.... She was dressed to lead this ensemble....all of her fairness and blondeness were poured into a black ankle-length knit, criss-crossing in the front and rear, bearing her shoulders and back to that alabaster ass-crack and hugging every cosmetically-induced curve she possessed...tits and thick nipples straining against the flimsy bands...cinched impossibly tight and broken in the middle by the finest, black leather corset Sydd had ever seen....an hour-glass of 36c above and 38 below—who knew what the waist was—was it measurable?.... 'My kind of dresser,' Sydd mused.... She was almost conservative by comparison....but we should be clear, she drew as many stares as Trevors—stunning, black, nappi-headed blondes can do that....

sydian
sydian
83 Followers