Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
82 Followers

Sydian had an admiration and an affinity for women like Bianca—not her wealth—but what her body said...in its obvious 'manufacture'—its 'crafting'.... Lots of people argued—women, men, and all the spectra in between—that, women who underwent such augmentations were clearly and publicly displaying their inner-most insecurities—and all for men!.... Nah! Sydd didn't buy that...being one of them—she had, after all, a pair of purchased 'parts'—and she clearly had not done it for any man—or woman—or anyone in between—she had done it for herself....And if there were insecurities in that, they were those involved in the desire to become what she had become—a powerful, self-assured, transgendered creature...what she celebrated in Bianca and others like the two of them was what their bodies said of their embrace of sexuality....Sydd looked at her own body and Bianca's and the two, under these circumstances, clearly said 'sex'... 'dangerous' sex...

***

Another huge fireplace....soft firelight flickering off the walls...and more bodies...magnificent bodies...quite spectacular bodies.... Fit! Fit! Fit!...a gymnasium of rainbow hues—not a one overdone...simply and majestically sculpted...sorry, no power-builders here...just everyday bodies gone beautiful....

Sydd stopped to take it all in...the bodies first....all that beauty in one, contained space....they made the couplings, at first, incidental...and then, that much more intense....then, something else dawned on her that made her head swim....everyone in the room appeared to be twins!....

She quickly glanced over her shoulder to the door...her 'guardians' stood there—'twins'....

On cue...Bianca whispered hotly: 'It IS your party....'

***

A slinky bitch who looked exactly like Bianca—EXACTLY like her!—slid up, cupped both of those 36c's and began to examine Bianca's tonsils with her tongue....Sydd's eyes went wider than they ever should....

Bianca smirked.... 'Not everyone's a twin...' she laughed out loud... 'I simply have access to some wonderful body-doubles....Truly sorry...couldn't find yours....' she said with real sympathy....She didn't realize how relieved Sydd was....

Bianca's hand slid to Sydd's ass....Sydd turned to the door once more and saw her shaded, bald bodyguard had begun to shed their jackets....she starred, oblivious to Bianca cupping her ass....

Jackets slid gracefully to the floor....chokers still at the neck....studs popping from buttonholes...shirts forced open by twin sets of....breasts....

Sydd did a double-take....her two, six foot-something escorts were sporting tits at least as big as hers....Sydd watched as the trousers slid from athletic hips a bit wider than she would have suspected...passed the top of expensive thigh-highs...over long, thick, delicious, still slumbering, black cock....the trousers fell to ankles and were stepped out of...the 'bois' were shod in four-inch 'talons'—exquisite French stilettos....

'How the fuck did I miss those...?' Sydd whispered to herself....big tits and big cocks bundled under starched shirts, cummerbunds and tuxedo jackets...those were great camouflage...she could be forgiven those...the pierced ears?—it was hard to find a guy who didn't have 'em....but....THE stilettos....how did she miss those....must have been the overall impression they made as they marched her out to the car....damn! these bitches were fine...!

'Anything strike your fancy?' Bianca breathed...her hand firmer yet on Sydd's haunch...kneading....

Sydd glanced sidewise at her...those Jolie-lips were just a bit too close....the fragrance and sweetness of the breath, a tad too heady....

'Mmmmmmm....' Sydd breathed herself.... 'Almost too much....' feeling her thong strain....

'Nonsense,' Bianca sighed as she teased the silver dangling from Sydd's ear with her tongue.... "There's never too much....'

***

Another set of twins appeared...or so it seemed...dark like Sydd's escort...female and male—no assumptions there—they approached Sydd's 'guards' and immediately knelt in front of them and began to lick the thigh of each in tandem...up to the heads of the cocks...each cock stretching in anticipation of the next lick until its own power forced it to jut forward....Then each was trapped....in the hot, wet mouths of the 'twins' kneeling before them....

Bianca took Sydd's hand and led her to a divan...they both set and observed.... Sydd watched her guards being serviced, but her eyes roamed the room....

In some spaces...couples who looked exactly alike were coupling with one another...in others, those who looked alike were coupling with different 'twins'....as she shifted uncomfortably on her bottom, she remembered Bianca's comment about 'body-doubles'....that made her no less comfortable—the thong became even tighter as she spied a GROUP of 'Biancas' going at it....

At least four....pale, sea-eyed blondes, crossing the gender-divide....two females—exact replicas of Trevors—big lips, big tits, big asses...shaved, rouged, swollen pussy lips...high-heeled.... Another Bianca clone—built like the other two, but with eight, marvelous, thick and beautiful inches that looked like sculpted ivory, where the other two had pussies....Then there was Bianca the 'boi'....pale, blonde, water-blue-eyed like the others, but all male—sculpted physique...and his own piece of ivory....

He was on his hands and knees—twenty feet from where Sydd and Bianca sat.... one of the twin 'Biancas' had slid beneath him and was gorging herself on his cock—the head working in her throat like a bobbing Adam's apple....his head was dipped between her thighs where she scissorred him and pulled his tongue deep into her steamy pussy....

'Bianca of the ivory cock' pushed smoothly up his ass...the effect was apparent...the 'twin's' throat got thicker with cock....the beauty with the cock pumped him smoothly with a regular rhythm that gave a kind of harmony to the three actions....

The other 'twin' straddled 'Bianca-boi's' back and offered a very thick and delicious clit to 'Bianca-the-dickgirl'....she accepted it greedily....

It was not that all of this activity was not having its effect on Sydd....in fact, she was somewhat relieved when she realized that Bianca was gently pushing her skirt up her thigh and raising her own as well...

Bianca whispered—almost to herself as they were being approached by two green-eyed, redheads—'It's not really the twin thing... or incest—or any such nonsense—at all...what it REALLY is...' she said for emphasis.... 'is the greatest notion of self-indulgence and auto-stimulation one can imagine...just think of it this way...' she sighed, as she cupped and massaged the 'basket' of Sydd's thong.... 'I'm watching me fuck me....'

The idea sent a shiver throughout Sydd's body as her cock hardened even more in Bianca's hand, straining for release....agile fingers freed it...and the redheads crawled, head-first, into their naked laps....

The 'hoover-girls'—and that is what they were—made Sydd pant and swoon....they were experts....between the intense lapping and then suction, Sydd was able to steal glances a Bianca—her head back, tongue lolling over those puffed lips like a bitch trying to catch her breath...

Bianca caught Sydd's eye, threw her leg over the shoulder of the green-eyed vixen glued to her clit, inadvertently clamping her in a vise as she moved to cover Sydd's mouth....the snake of her tongue was welcomed into the warm, wet lair...greeted by another slick, thick serpent intent on sensuous wrestling....

Sydd sucked hard on Bianca's tongue—almost as hard as the red-head at her thighs....she marveled on the fragrance and taste...both sweet....she also recognized that Bianca had had an 'appetizer' of pussy somewhere before Sydd had arrived—was there the tang of cum there too?....

Bianca sucked equally as hard...imagined spices of cinnamon and chocolate lacing Sydd's tongue...the faint freshness of mint in the background...and then more exotic and erotic, that made her cum full force in the redhead's mouth when Sydd pulled and twisted her long, thick nipples between her thumb and forefinger....

The 'uuuunnnnnghhhh....! was muffled but forceful into Sydd's mouth....Sydd pushed her back just far enough to whisper: 'My, my, my...who would have thought that THE Bianca Trevors was such a little slut....?' She smirked and continued, 'Actually, who DIDN'T know it...but now I've got the goods first hand....' With that, Sydd pulled the redhead between Bianca's thighs to her mouth...kissed her as deeply as possible, probing for as much of Bianca's cream as she could salvage, then lavishly licking the redhead's full lips for any traces....

The other 'hoover girl' had created a vise with her thumb and forefinger encircling the base of Sydd's cock behind the balls...she had managed to push two fingers up Sydd's asshole forcing an already big cock to get thicker and longer....Sydd's eyes flickered for a moment...the lids fluttered...her loins smoldered....through thick lashes she caught Bianca's hungry stare anchored on her beautiful cock....

Bianca had slid to her knees and was licking all that the red-headed twin had not covered...full mouth sliding up and down that shaft....an incredible heat and slippery friction gripping Sydd's pole as the other tried to suck her inside out....

With the greatest of effort, Sydd pushed them both away....then pulled Bianca to her and forced three fingers up her cunt before she made her mount her....

Bianca forced herself down on most of the eleven-plus inches...leaned forward to moan into Sydd's mouth: 'Yessssssss...Babi, yessssss....' Arms wrapped round Sydd's neck, hands rummaging, fingers playing through the short, blonde naps....

Sydd's arms encircling Bianca's waist...biceps crunching her lats...forearms crossing over the smooth lower back....open palms coming to rest firmly—cupping that big white girl black ass....holding Bianca still...forcing her to take all of that pretty black cock...impaling her....

Bianca murmuring softly, deeply, into Sydd's ear: 'O yesssss.... I've wanted this ever since....unhhhhh!....ever since....ever since.... O, Babi!...ever since you told me....mmmmmmm....O Shit!!!....to sit down....unghhhh!...and shut the fuck up!....

'I knew—O damn, Sydian! Damn!—I knew'...she panted...I knew what I wanted to sit on—O, Bitch...do me! Dooooo me!—I knew what was supposed to shut my mouth....'

Sydd clamped her biceps against Bianca's sides, her crossed forearms pushing Bianca as far down on her cock as possible...her strong hand squeezing the globes of that sculpted ass....as she pushed up into all of that honey....

Slow, deep, methodical strokes... that ended with the banging of Bianca's vulva....

'Unhhh! Unhhh! Unghhh!....O, bang me, Bitch! Bang me! Fuck me!'

'Take it, Bitch....Take it, white girl....' Sydd crooned....'You've been wanting black cock—this black cock—for a long time, huh?...'

'Yes, Babi....yes...a...long...time....', Bianca swooned....

***

Too true.... Before she ever walked into the offices of Sydian Black, Bianca Trevors had asked everyone she knew—she needed to hear it first—of the infamous sexual enigma that was Sydian O. Black....fuck the brilliant legal mind—it was that fabulous, almost un-aging body and sexual appetite that she was most interested in....her own lawyers had already vetted Sydd's legal track record....

Bianca's confidantes murmured of a stunning, big-cocked, insatiable, black beauty....Bianca had expected some over-sized, Amazonian giantess...not the 5'6, 5'7—a tad shorter than she was—exquisitely fit, polished, stylish, and O so sexy, Sydian Black....Bianca had fallen for what the myths of black sexuality said it must be....

In fact, it may have been Sydian Black's attitude that was more electrically exciting than the whispered promises of her body.... She commanded Bianca Trevors—had taken control—from the very beginning....

***

Sydd banged the box once more....Truly rang that chime....Bianca saw stars...the universe went black for and instant, revived only by the sound of her own wail as her orgasm flooded over Sydd's cock—literally....Sydd had tapped Bianca's 'well' and had found a gusher....Bianca's cum was oiling Sydd's rig....

Sydd still held Bianca tightly...limiting her thrashing...focusing and intensifying her cum....Bianca twisted and jerked in her pleasure...fell forward, found Sydd's mouth, covered it and softly hummed 'Thank you...Thank you...Thank you....'

Just as softly, Sydd replied, 'You're welcome.... Now please me....Show me—show them'—all eyes were on Sydd and Bianca—'whose bitch you are....You are MY BITCH aren't you, Bianca?....You were from the day you walked in weren't you?...'

Bianca's eyes glowed.... 'Yes'...she whispered... 'Yes'....

'Then'...said Sydd, releasing Bianca, 'Ride me like the bitch you are....'

***

Bianca sat up straight in Sydd lap like she was in the saddle of her favorite stallion—all that dick, she imagined, felt much like a horse-cock—no wonder a few friends had referred to Sydd as a 'pony-girl'....the sensation was wonderful....

She put her arms out...braced them as she cupped Sydd's C's and flicked the nipples with a rake of her long nails....Sydd twisted and bucked.... 'Hold on, Bitch,' Bianca softly crooned, 'Mami's going to ride now...THIS is my cock....

Bianca flexed her back and made her ass sit up as if she were in the saddle in canter...the main difference with this 'saddle' was that she was sitting on its pommel—on the 'horn'—Sydd's big, thick cock....She then began to 'post' on all that big, black dick....rhythmically riding her beautiful black stallion—up and down, up and down....

This time, Sydd is pinned down....Bianca controls—she rides....the smoothness of her wide, ivory hips pistoning on hard ebony bone....an equestrienne on an exquisite mount....

The pony-grl—the pretty with the horse cock—tries to have her way every now then...this is what mounts do—particularly when the sensation is so perfect and delightful—the repetitive chafe of the up and down...the heat and tightness of the pussy...the pleasure friction in spite the volume of 'oil' Bianca's snatch produces....But Bianca holds her stallion firm—posting...posting....

'Mmmmmm....Good, Babi, good....' Bianca murmurs....'Let me ride you....Let me ride....'

Sydd tries to twist in sweet vise of Bianca's pussy...the sensation too good....Bianca slaps her lightly across the cheek...leans forward...pins her shoulders back.... 'So....my little black bitch really wants to be ridden, huh? Well let's see what happens when I really let your ass out of the gate....'

Sydd tries to glare back through the glaze of pleasure as the canter becomes a gallop....Trevors' hips pumping like a jockey at steeplechase....Sydd can only fall back and let her mistress take her off to the races....

The pace picks up....is this the 'rounding of the far turn'?....Bianca leans forward, jockey over the beautiful head of her mount...smoothers Sydd's mouth with her....brings her knees together in classic form as she heads for the 'finish-line'...ass ever so slightly above the crown of that dick....twist and pound...twist and pound....Bianca feels it...she feels it....her womb is red hot as it begins to break down...Sydd feels it too...fights...breaks Bianca lock...and bucks....

Bucks up into that tight sweet pussy as Bianca slams down with her twist....bucks as Bianca seizes her shoulders, doing everything she can to stay on....bucks and twists like a big cocked stallion whose size says 'danger'....Bucks...then unloads as the two of them scream in unison...thick cream and cum flowing from Bianca's cunt coating Sydd's shaft.... 'Grooms' at the ready...tongues immediately in attendance to 'cool' the stallion down....

A long tongue starts at the juncture above Sydd's anus and slowly sweeps forward and up...over her smooth, shaven balls, twisting around whatever area of exposed cock there is and up the crack of Bianca's ass....the latter winces...moans...sighs.... 'They told me you would be good, Babi...they didn't say 'magnificent''....she whispered....her mouth on top of Sydd's again....

She disengages and rolls to the side...immediately...quicker than you can say 'Lick me!'....they descend...tongues at the ready....Bianca goes into shakes...then shrieks....then moans...as a blonde and a red-head go down on her....neither wanting to leave a trace of what Sydd has deposited....two slant-eyed twins take a breast a piece....in the intensity, it sounds like sobbing....

There is a scramble for Sydd's goodies as well...a bit more dignified....the cream-coated cock is shared—several mouths take turns....someone has realized that 'goodness' has seeped along the crack of her ass and settled in the puckered ring of her asshole...the tongue works diligently to dislodge it....her nipples are pulled to their limits...their thickness caught in sharp incisors, flicked mercilessly by hot rasping tongues....the sound of her own ecstasy is muffled by hot, full, coated lips...that tongue tangling with her own....

She is being prepped....

***

The bodies surrounding and covering Sydd are moved aside—some kind of telekinesis—they seem to float away through no act of their own or anyone else—the stupor of sex?—a mind glazed over with lust?...Sydd focuses....through the fog of fucking, she can make out the two of them....

Their only identifying markers: the bald heads and chokers that had escorted her to this affair....from there down, a series of twinned marvels....

Breasts, firm and up-turned...sculpted and full...tight, flat bellies, accentuating full hips and apple asses....long, runners legs terminating in two pair of identical, extremely expensive stilettos....back up to thick—deliciously thick—long, dark meat—one a piece....

Sydd lingered there and they responded....cocks growing thicker and longer as Sydd licked her own full lips....

Sydd's gaze slid up to the faces—more exquisite than she remembered....the ladies had donned their makeup—they were ready to play....the smiles that twisted their mouths said so...the big pretty cocks that they now gripped and stroked said so....

Sydd licked her lips again...looked around....Bianca read her immediately...crooked a finger, flicked it....immediately a mirror, brushes, lipstick, and gloss appeared at Sydd's side.... Vain?....Hell, yes! If you've got a show to do, you'd best look the part.... Bianca knew this as well as Sydd did....

As soon as she was buffed to glowing—as soon as she was buffed to glowing, and her lips were thickly lacquered and glossed, Sydd flicked her finger, letting the twins know that they could now approach....letting them know as well, that they would be serving her—not the other way round....The two smiled to each other and strode to her side....

***

They settled on either side of her....each taking a nipple between thumb and forefinger, pulling hard, twisting and rolling between the finger pads....As Sydd's mouth formed a silent 'O' of pleasure, the two tongues slid in seamlessly....free hands found her cock....and at the same moment she found theirs....

The kissing, pumping, and squirming (mostly Sydd squirming) seemed to last for eternity....the spectacle elicited audience participation as well....as people paired off, moved into threes, or any other numerical configuration that might work....

One twin pushed Sydd onto her side...kissed down the length of her back from her lovely shoulders, through the valley of her ass, to the sweet well of her asshole....the 'Oooooooo....' Rolled from Sydd's mouth before it was covered again....the twin in front—hard, hot nipples, pressed against her own—stinging—the weight of her full, muscular breasts crushing Sydd's as she expertly milked Sydd's cock....

sydian
sydian
82 Followers