Richard and Jessica

Story Info
Married couple Richard and Jessica get naughty in the pool.
1.4k words
3.7
29.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica sat at the edge of the pool, wearing nothing but a bright green bikini set and black shades, with her legs half submerged in the water. Her arms were perched to her sides and just behind her, so she was leaning back, relaxing, feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin. Her shoulder length black hair shone in the light and hung right down her back, as her green eyes were concealed beneath the shades. Her legs moved back and forth, kicking in the water, whilst she watched on, letting the time fly by.

There was a force in her back, thrusting her forward, her hands flailing out as she landed face-first into the warm water. She floundered about under the waves, desperately trying to resurface, when at last she did, pressing her head through the surface of the water, sending water flying in every direction. She stood up in the pool and looked through drowned eyes to the person responsible for this event; her husband, Richard.

"What the hell, Dick, what was that for?" She screamed at him. He laughed.

"Well, I just saw how happy you looked there, right on the edge, so I decided to push you in." He squatted next the water and looked at her dripping face, smirking. The water had made her hair stick to her face, but she didn't care, she just glared at him.

"You fucking cunt!" She shouted. "I could have drowned!"

"But you didn't, did you?"

"That's not the point you moron!" She splashed him with water in her frustration and then turned her back on him.

"Oh come on Jess, it was a joke." He tried to reach out to her, but at that moment, Jessica turned back and grabbed his hand, pulling Richard into the water with her.

With a great 'splash', Richard fell under the water and he too started to flail around, trying to pull himself up. Jessica, who had been knocked back a little from the impact, had started to look for her sunglasses, which had fallen off when she fell in. Richard surfaced and looked at his wife, who had put on the shades.

"We're even now, right?" He asked with a raised eye brow. Jessica splashed him once more and said "Yeah, we are now." She grinned and looked back at her husband. "Good, because now I can do this." He picked her in his arms and started to spin her around, making her laugh and giggle all the while. Richard let her go and she flew through the water, until slowing to a stop a few meters from him.

"Ha-ha, funny guy," Jessica said. "Time for revenge then." She didn't quite know what she was going to do, but she started to move through the water and once she met him, she threw all her limbs around him, clinging on to him. Richard laughed.

"Is this your revenge then? You're going to cling me to death?" He laughed again.

"Ha-ha, oh I don't know, I just want a hug." Her smile was met by his and he held her in his arms. Richard slowly moved through the water, his wife in his arms, until he reached the side, where he laid back upon it.

"Hey, Dick," Jessica whispered into Richard's ear.

"Yes, Jessie?" Richard asked back.

"You know how there's no one around..."

"Yes..."

"And you know how a woman has her needs..."

"Yes..." Richard looked at Jessica. "Honey, what do you want?"

"Let's do it, right now, in the pool." She had an adventurous look in her eye, almost a hungry look.

"Do what?" Richard asked, a little confused as to what 'it' was.

"Sex. Right here. In the pool. Just you and me. What do you say?"

"Yeah, I'm game, let's do it." She giggled on his words, kissing his cheek and whispering "I love you into his ear." He whispered it back and kissed her softly on the lips. She returned the kiss with the same passion, feeling Richard pull her in closer, allowing each other to feel one another's bodies better. Richard's hands wondered up Jessica's back to her bikini and started to pull the string that kept it done up. It fell off of her shoulders and was soon discarded into the water, leaving Jessica top-less. Jessica's tongue forced its way between their lips and into Richard's mouth, when it swam about, feeling his tongue and around his teeth. She could also feel the saliva building up in his mouth, which she promptly tried to suck out. Her dominance was short lived, as soon, Richard's tongue took charge and forced its way into Jessica's mouth. It licked anything and everything it could, making sure to suck back all its saliva. Once satisfied with their kiss, Jessica parted lips.

"I like this position," she said, winking.

"I like it too," Richard said, brushing away his wife's hair. "Wanna undress for daddy?" He asked, winking at her.

"Why doesn't daddy come do it himself?" Jessica asked back. "If you want the goods, babe, you have to work for them."

"Ooh naughty girl." Jessica relaxed her grip and fell away from her man, then stood up. She put on hand on her chest and one on her hips. "Well, what are you waiting for, you horny man? Undress me." Richard did as he was told and place his hands on Jessica's waist, then moved them slowly down, hooking them into the elastic of the bottoms. Jessica moved her hand up into her hair, allowing Richard full access.

"Daddy can't reach down there, fancy helping him out?" Richard asked playfully once the bottoms had gotten to her knees.

"Yes sir," Jessica replied, winking again. She dived under the water and emerged a few seconds later with them in her teeth. Richard smiled and bit them, as the two began to tug over the bottoms with their mouths, then Jessica released them, allowing Richard to fling them over his shoulder. "My turn," Jessica said, before taking a big breath in and diving under the water. Richard felt hands grab the elastic of his trunks and pull them down, then a tongue lick his balls, making him jump out of surprise.

"Someone's hungry," he said as Jessica rose from the water.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she responded, trying to look innocent. Richard's hands sunk under the waves and found their way onto Jessica's body, where they dove deeper to her legs, caressing her thighs. "Don't tease me, baby," she said, throwing her head back, "just fuck me." Richard responded immediately, as his hands slapped onto the back of her legs and lifted her up in the water, the carried her towards himself.

"I'll pull you in, if you guide me in," he said, winking. She winked back and grabbed his cock, then helped guide it into herself, as the two became one. Jessica moaned softly as they were pulled right into each other, her hands wrapping around Richard's back, holding on for the ride that was to follow. A quick kiss and heads were rested over shoulders, as Richard started to pull back his waist, then force it forward, driving his cock deep into his wife, making her moan softly into his ear. The pounding continued into a rhythmic pattern, causing Richard to start to grunt with each thrust. Jessica wrapped her legs around Richard waist, helping to pull them together and open her up a little more. The force of the fuck knocked Jess's sunglasses off, but she didn't care, she had her eyes closed anyway as the pleasure increased more and more.

"Oh yeah, Richard, fuck me with that dick!" Jessica yelled as her climax drew near. Richard fucked her as hard and fast as he could through the water, until at last, Jessica began to cry out his name at the top of her voice. Her body tightened and her grip increased. The tightening feeling on his cock made Richard cum deep inside his wife, pulling her in closer to him, until the pair was almost one thing; a thing of pure pleasure.

Breaths were caught and parts were extracted, separating the two. Richard hugged and kissed his wife passionately.

"Ah the things I do to make you happy," he said once they had finished.

"Baby, you take me to the shower and I will show you happiness," Jessica replied. Seeing the look in her eyes, Richard gestured to get out. Jessica nodded and winked, then swam to the edge and climbed out, her naked body dripping with water. Upon seeing this, Richard rushed out of the pool to join his wife, where he slapper her on the ass cheek, grabbed her hand and led her into the shower.