Richard and Penny

Story Info
Two couples spice it up.
1.5k words
4.02
51.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only been married less than a year. Although we had had a few sexual adventures, this was the first time we actually switched partners. It was a Friday and we were looking forward to the weekend. I had picked up an eight-ball of coke for some weekend fun. We started doing lines as soon as I got home. Along with beer, pot, and JD we were flying by 7 pm. A married couple of friends came over to pick up a gram. He was a good looking tall Italian guy and was one of those really cool guys and all the girls loved him. She was a little five foot one inch firecracker! Very cute, VERY curvy (my fave) and big boobs (okay... another fave). We had always joked back and forth with all the sexual innuendos one could muster. We partied, did some more lines and danced.

While dancing we switched partners and then we were all just dancing together, singing, laughing, touching. The sexual tension in the air could be cut with a knife!!! After bumping into Penny's boobs a few times while dancing I made a comment about how I had touched them and now I should get to see them! She looked at me with a mock horrified look on her face and her husband, Richard, the Italian stallion, told her to go ahead, whip those puppies out. So she proceeded to pull up her sweater and bra. Her boobs came into view and man-o-man what a pair she had.

They were porn star gorgeous! Almost no sag (she was only 22), nice hard eraser type nipples and they were definitely more than a handful. (found out later she was a 36 DD) She danced around and then said fuck it and pulled her sweater and bra off and danced around topless shaking her tits and wiggling them right in my face.

My wife, not to be out done, ripped off her shirt and bra and said look at this. She then raised her arms over head and began to flex ever so lightly and her boobs (36 C's very nice too) began to swirl. One went clockwise and the other went counter-clockwise. It was mesmerizing and extremely hot.

Both Richard and I had obvious hard ons which the girls noticed right away. Then the dirty dancing started. There we were, 2 topless, good looking women, and 2 guys with obvious boners, bumping and grinding. My wife dropped her jeans and Penny followed. Now they were just in their little lacy panties. Richard and I dropped our jeans and danced in our underwear. I had bikini briefs and he had on traditional boxers. Our hard ons were tenting our shorts and both of us had pre-cum wet spots. I was rubbing my hard on against my wife anywhere I could. She turned her back to me and slid that thing up and down her butt crack. Richard and Penny then did the same thing. It was way hot to watch! His cock was obviously good sized. He had to be about 8 inches.

While rubbing his wife, his cock poked out through the fly and he started waving it around. His wife said put that thing back, but my wife said NO and she proceeded to drop to her knees and started giving him a blow job. I was a little surprised until I felt Penny's mouth engulfing my throbbing cock. Now my cock is not huge but I have never had any complaints. It's a little more than the standard 6 inches but women have told me its my cock head that does it. It is kind of big with a definitive crown or helmet. (reminds me of a German WWII helmet... ha ha ha)

So there we were. Richard and I standing next to each other getting our cocks sucked. My wife, being the slut that I later found out she really was, pulled her mouth off of Richard's dick, dripping with saliva and pre-cum and said, "I need to get fucked." Penny stopped what she was doing and said, "Me too." Richard looked at me and I at him and we grabbed our wive's hands and went to the bedroom, our cocks bobbing along the way and the girls were giggling and squealing.

Our underwear was pulled off. And the panties went flying and we all fell onto the bed. My wife and I started kissing and groping and got into the old missionary position and started fucking. Richard and Penny were doing the same thing. The girls looked across the bed at each other as Richard and I pounded away. They reached out and held each others hand, then Penny said, "Wanna switch?" And my wife said, "Hell yes!" So Richard and I hardly missed a stroke as we fell between the other guy's wife's legs. Both girls started cumming almost immediately. The excitement, the drugs the situation was too much and they both thrashed and screamed and came and came. That pushed Richard and I over the edge and we both came. I pulled out and shot all over Penny's magnificent chest. Then Richard pulled out and shot all over my wife, the bed, the floor.... my god I thought he was going to splash the walls and ceiling. I'd never seen anybody cum that much before! The whole thing was almost surreal, being drunk and coked up. It was incredible!!! I thought WOW! What an ordeal! I'm going to remember this forever! But it wasn't over!!

Afterwards, the four of us were just laying on the bed, naked, cuddling with our respective wives and Richard jumps and says lets do some more lines and have at it again. So, we cut some lines, drank some shots, smoked a joint and went back to the bedroom, all the while naked. Even that was exciting!

When we were on the bed, the girls looked at each other and then dove for the other husband's cock. That started a cock sucking competition between the two of them. Now I have never been able to cum very easily when having my cock sucked. I love getting my cock sucked and watch the girl work it. But I have a tough time cumming. I knew I could easily outlast Richard but the competition was who could make us cum first. I knew I would be on the losing team so I told the girls to switch. With my wife's talented tongue and technique and the fact that it was some one other than his wife, I knew he'd blow his load quickly. I was settling into a great blow job from a new mouth when I heard Richard gasp. He arched his back and started cumming after only a couple of minutes. He came so much it was running out of Deb's mouth. Now she prided herself in not wasting any but was over come by the shear volume of it.

I still hadn't cum and was not even close. Deb, being the winner, said she got to do whatever she wanted next. Penny agreed but never let go of my cock. She continued to pump and stroke it. Deb flipped onto her hands and knees and told Richard, "Do me from behind with your big cock." So Richard, being the gentleman that he was, obliged and slowly slid his cock into her waiting wetness. What a sight! It was like watching live porno!

Penny asked me to do her too and laid on her stomach with her legs spread. What an inviting sight! My cock ached it was throbbing so hard! I slowly slid just the head of my cock into her hot wet pussy and then pulled it out. I did this again and she begged me to put it all the way in. I just continued to ease it in and pull it out. Each time I would go deeper. When I was finally all the way in and my balls were up against her lips, she started pushing back against me. It seemed like she was trying to get more of me in her, but there was nothing left. She ground around and moaned and shook and screamed. I just stayed still, buried as deep as I could go. Finally, her pussy started convulsing around my cock, milking it, squeezing That made me quiver and I began to cum. I started shooting inside her and pulled out after a couple of intense spasms and finished by rubbing my cock and cum all over her sweet ass! I was spent.

Sweat drops were running down my back, down my chest and off my forehead and into my eyes Penny was just laying there panting and shivering a little. I was so overheated (drugs will do that to ya) that I just laid down on top of her, my wilting cock between her legs and against her pussy. I looked over and Richard and Deb were both on their sides looking at Penny and I. They started clapping and yelling, "Encore! Encore!" I rolled off of Penny and we all started laughing. That was the end of the sex for that night! It happened again with them but that's another story.

Richard and Penny

Normal

6/29/10