Richard on Red Alert

Story Info
Anal awakening.
1.4k words
3.78
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I guess I am one lucky guy awaking to my lover sucking me off most every morning. It is a very nice sensation and is so very soothing the way Richard does it.

But this morning Richard complained that I was not rising to the occasion, as he put it He was not happy at all about my poor response.

"Come on Pete, give it some substance?"

Nothing was happening; no rise no pulse, nothing! It felt nice as always it did, I guess his eager sucking had numbed me to a frenzy and I was absorbed into that wonderful sensual world of my own.

But there was something else I felt I should tell Richard as he still pursued in trying to get me hard with lots of wonderful rimming and balling.

"You were rather rough with me last night" I said in defence.

"Well you didn't complain - you said for me to fuck you hard Pete?"

It is true what he said. I was well screwed but needed time to recover. I said to keep trying and he may get some response.

I didn't want to put him off, I had become accustomed to my lover's early morning specialty. It was still nice for me but for him? He wanted the full blown cock in his mouth.

"Try doing something else" I suggested. Thinking perhaps he was trying too hard.

He came away from my poor offering with a slurp and, sliding his index finger down between my ass, he got the message. The feel of his fingertips exploring my anus was usually certain to get me hot.

"Well I guess it needs some coaxing that's all, but you are usually hard just with a squeeze and a touch Pete" - and, in case you hadn't noticed I have another stiff on that needs attention."

"I have noticed" I said feeling my anus quiver as Richard began to rim me with some lubricant placed conveniently on his bedside locker.

"That's so nice, Richard. I adore the way you spoil me."

"That is what a relationship like ours are all about Pete, now come on, let me have some action"

He sniffed me up and resumed sucking me again as he simultaneously rimmed me. That'll do the trick hopefully. I concentrated on what he was doing and paid close inspection to his adorable pulsing cock - sniffing its exclusive scent which was always a turn on.

I laid back and chilled enjoying his beautiful spoiling. I knew I would soon be well ready for a fresh fuck and with his mouth busily massaging and enthusiastically licking my glans something was happening..

"That's better" Richard muttered taking a breather; I can feel you growing now. I do love it, waking you and taking you all the way."

Then he shut up and concentrated on the job in hand - and mouth! It was divine, now he was slipping a finger or two into me and I knew I was on a promise and I would ardently receive his stiff Adonis of a cock into me as soon as he'd wanked me off.

His mouth sucking and licking my length brought me to full red alert and his tongue was all around my balls too..

"Is that nice Pete" he asked taking another breather and squeezing my cock.

It is fabulous the way you suck me, the feeling as it slips into your throat like you are going to swallow it."

It was time for some preparation of my own and we merged into a sixty- nine position which was always sumptuous and I took his big cock hungrily into my mouth, now we were both cock sucking and it was divine to taste him again, that certain flavour that was Richard and the pure earthy nectar was a sheer delight as he soon made me cum like a fierce volcano and his mouth was full of my hot spunk.

That was the signal for him to start fucking me to the hilt and once again I felt his sheaf slide beautifully into me, that divine bend twisting into my hole, filling the gap left last night. Those particular verbal responses showing his gratification as he thrust his cock in and out like a piston engine and I was being all ass for him any which way he wanted.

Richard had so much to give and I was there to take all he could give, I could never get enough of that beautiful searing throbbing cock, before, during and after, in my bottom and in my mouth - the succulent scent and taste of our fuck combined was really something and maybe the most intimate thing we could do with each other.

We'd tried the squirty cream and spaghetti numbers but it all came back to just us spunking each other which was always a pre-fuck thing now. We'd chill out exhausted for a while but then the inspiration arose for a second and more delayed action round which was always so wonderfully stimulating and rewarding.

I can't tell you just how thrilling it is to lay upon Richard's chest and spend quality time with his full cock aroused and then having his face into my crotch the way he likes it. I cant put into words the wonderful sensation of him sucking my fresh fucked hole, I so love that and Richard does like to take his time sniffing and coaxing my ass just how he wants it.

"Thanks for rising to the occasion Pete - I thought I was onto a no -go this morning but now look at you, that gorgeous example of prime ass and all mine too."

He had me laying there on the bed, thighs opened wide so he could see more the result of his fuck , I felt him stroke my cheeks again and gently finger my now gaping well fucked hole which he said was beautiful; and we must do it more often.

"More than once in the morning and once at night? I gasped.

"I can never get enough of it Pete, you know that. Now I want your ass over the edge of the bed, nice and steep so I can take your fuck from another angle, make it steep for me, stick it out as much as you can, I love to see it like that, be all ass for me baby and show me what it is all about."

He took on a kneeling mode and pressed his face into my ass again and into my still gaping hole and I knew I was in for one of his Japanese dildo jobs when he would work on my ass with lots of wonderful variations, slapping me too as he started up the motor on the dildo, which sent a spasm up my spine and made my ass wobble without control.

"Sheer magic, Pete - now I think a little spanking is on the cards."

"Not too rough" I said, "I am still sore from last night's spanking,"

"I enjoyed spanking you in your tight jeans though, I will try the other cheek then Pete, this one is not so red, it needs some discipline."

The slaps came open handed with one hand still manoeuvring the dildo inside me, spanking and fucking, fucking and spanking and Richard was certainly having his morning quota of my pure unadulterated ass just being there for him as and when.

The spanks hurt but not as much as last night. It was like my ass was getting numbed to them and I got to realise how pain can provide pleasure.

But Richard would know how to make it all worthwhile, that short period of pain when after a sound spanking he would massage me with that coconut cream of his which is supposed to calm, reduce the heat and increase sensuality

It did all that and I was getting the urge to be regularly spanked in any way he wanted me, like when he liked me over his knee in my tight boxer shorts and, in-between the spanking mode, he would give my credentials a real good seeing too which was delicious.

He said he was besotted by me and wanted just as much of me as he could and I was certainly partial to that.

Knowing Richard I wondered just what he would come up with next after he'd scouted around Ann Summers.

But that is what makes is so thrilling and exciting with Richard, not knowing what he was going to come up with next.

Sorry I shall have to go now, he needs me in the bathroom with frilly knickers.

The mind boggles!

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers