Richie's Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it look like those popsicles, Billy?" she said looking up at him

"Huh?

"The way I'm sucking, is it like the popsicles?"

"Oh! Y-y-yes...yes it is, oh my god it is." He gasped

"Mmmmm...just as good too." She said as she continued to suck him, swirling her lips around its length and then slowly letting it out of her mouth. Billy couldn't believe what was happening to him, he couldn't wait to see her tits again, this time close-up. He just hoped he didn't relax too much and cum too quick. Kim released his dick and now started to slowly lick the sides of it. Now it really reminded him of what he saw her doing before. Man, it felt great! He knew he was about to explode in her mouth.

Just then they heard the crackling of asphalt nearby, and then a spotlight hitting them and an angry voice over a loudspeaker.

"Billy! Get your ass over here NOW!"

Kim was startled and looked in the direction of the light, shielding her eyes.

"Oh, shit!" Billy said as he hurriedly stuffed his dick back in his pants. "It's my Uncle Austin."

Two men emerged from the spotlight car and one grabbed Billy by his arm.

"What the hell are you doing here with these freaks! I've told you never to come down here, EVER!" he yelled

She could tell it was his Uncle who ran the store

"He wasn't doing anything!" Kim protested

"No, but you were...you...you little hippie freak!" he yelled "Frank, you're the Sheriff, lock her up!"

Kim was suddenly terrified

"What? But...but...I didn't..." she continued to protest

Frank Robbins was a tall, burly man with thinning white hair. Only a tiny badge on his white work shirt and a large pistol in a holster around his waist told his status as the town Sheriff.

"Well, Austin there ain't much I can hold her on. I know you don't like the bunch here but..." the sheriff said calmly in a tone right out of Andy Griffith.

"But what?" Austin yelled back "This bunch has been ruining the town, do your job! Lock 'em all up!"

"Look, Austin...it's close to midnight. We've been driving around looking for your boy. He's alright now why don't we just get you two home and talk about this in the morning?"

Austin threw his arm up disgustedly and took Billy back to the squad car. But not before whirling around and angrily pointing a finger at Kim.

"You! You stay away from him, you pinko freak!" he angrily said to Kim "All of you! Stay away from him!"

By this time, Richie and Big Mary appeared at the door to the theatre. Mary immediately went to Kim and held her as she was still shaking in fear.

"Sheriff, what's the problem?" Richie asked

"Well, you know old Austin...it's late and all. I'll call you in the morning."

"I'll come down to the station if that'll help."

"Good idea, I'll see you in the morning." The Sheriff said in that same calm tone

As the squad car backed up and slowly pulled away, Austin angrily yelled out the window;

"It's people like you that are ruining this town! I know who you are! All of you!"

"What did I do? What did I do?" Kim said repeatedly through her tears

"It's OK, honey" Mary said "Some people are just narrow-minded, I guess."

"Why don't you take her home" Richie said as he tossed her the keys to his VW "I'll be home later."

Mary took Kim home and she immediately went up to bed, still wondering why everything happened like it did.

She slept straight through the night and in the morning she turned to see a naked Elena with the same guy from the theatre on the mattress next to her. She didn't smile like she usually did at times like this. She was still rattled by what happened last night. She dressed in only a loose t-shirt and went downstairs. The house was unusually quiet, everyone had taken off. Mary was clearing the big table and Jimmy was just about to leave.

"Hey, you OK?" he asked

Kim just nodded as she sat down.

"Uh-huh, I'll be okay." Kim said calmly

"I'll be back later." Jimmy said as he kissed her head and grabbed his denim jacket and went out the front door.

"Man, I never thought I'd see something like that." Mary finally said as she sat down next to Kim.

"Billy's a nice guy, I didn't think his Uncle was so...I don't know."

Mary sighed in response

"Some people are just like that, I knew a few like that where I used to live."

Just then they heard Richie come in.

"Morning, ladies." He said as he poured himself a cup of fruit juice

"So, what happened?" Mary asked

"Nothing." He replied with a dismissive wave "Billy's Uncle Austin is a crusty old man, that's all. He didn't even show up at the station. Sheriff Robbins has always been pretty good to us, we've never done anything to cause trouble. Pretty cool for a cop, if you ask me."

"What about Billy?" Kim asked

"I'm not sure about that. Supposedly he's going off to school, but the Sheriff didn't know when."

"Do you think his Uncle shipped him off early?" Mary asked "You know, to get him out of town...away from us?"

"I wouldn't be surprised." Richie replied "I have to get down to the theatre, I'll see you later."

"I need to get some stuff for dinner tonight, will you be alright here?" Mary asked Kim

She nodded

"Maybe I'll see how the garden's doing." She said with a slight smile.

Behind the house there was tall grass and a garden of wildflowers growing. It was relaxing to be around them in the sunlight. The heat wave had finally broken and there was a nice breeze as Kim went out to sit in a large wooden chair amidst the multi-colored flowers that shimmered in the sunlight. She had on a loose flowing dress and a floppy hat to top things off. The dress' thin material seemed transparent in the sunlight and she loved the feeling of the breeze on her naked body underneath. The warm sun was wonderful now, much better than the previous day. That was the day she met Billy.

She'd been out for awhile and the sun had made her doze off when she heard what sounded like a car pulling up in front of the house but she couldn't tell for sure whose it was.

'Probably Mary' she thought as she heard a car door slam and stretched her legs out and let the sun beam down on her face.

Things were silent around her for awhile and she thought it seemed a little too quiet. She couldn't hear any sound from the kitchen that overlooked the back fields, no music playing inside, no one coming outside. She turned to look towards the house and saw someone coming around from the front.

It was Billy.

Kim's eyes lit up when she saw him walking around.

"Billy! Over here!" she called excitedly

Billy spotted her and came over.

"I couldn't tell if anyone was home." He said

"I guess the others aren't back yet." She said as she stood up

"You look... really nice." He said

"Oh, you like?" she said as she twirled around

He nodded and smiled

Kim smiled too

"I'm so sorry about last night. My Uncle was really mean to you. He's really not like that all the time. I guess he just has a problem with everything going on."

"It seems like he has a problem with Richie."

"Maybe, I guess he's from, like, another time and all."

She knew how sorry he felt.

"Well, I guess some people see others differently."

Billy nodded.

"So, uh, you're on your own up here?" Billy said, trying to change the mood.

"Uh-huh" Kim nodded "Richie's down at the theatre, Mary's getting dinner stuff. I'm not sure where Elena went."

They looked at one another and knew what the other was thinking. Billy hesitantly moved closer to her, she towards him, and they kissed.

"Everything was so nice last night...you're so pretty." Billy said

"Thank you...it was so nice being with you..." she said between kisses

Kim was loving the feeling of holding Billy again, and now she knew what she wanted to do.

"Billy..." she whispered

Billy looked at her, her dark eyes looked so loving and calm combined with her black hair that cascaded around her.

Kim loosened the lacy bow near the top of her dress and slowly pulled it open, revealing her beautifully large breasts as she looked at him. Billy's mouth slowly opened and his eyes widened.

"Are these pretty too?" she said in a near whisper.

Billy somehow choked out a "yes"

Kim embraced him again.

"Let's finish what we started last night... it's so much nicer here." She said in his ear.

Billy nodded and began to loosen his t-shirt. Kim continued to loosen the ties on the dress until it fell to the ground, revealing her beautiful naked body in the warm sunlight. She had a naturally tan complexion and slightly dark nipples on her breasts, and her pussy was jet black, she hadn't trimmed it in awhile. Billy had his shirt off and Kim marveled at his chest thinking he must play sports to look that good. He unbuckled his belt and his cutoff jeans were off, his dick looked beautifully thick, not like Jimmy's monster. It looked even better in the sunlight. They embraced and kissed again, she was breathing in and loving the feel of their naked bodies in the sunlight. Billy's dick was growing the more they kissed. Billy slowly caressed her tits, Kim felt like she was on fire the more his hands felt her.

"Uh-huh Billy...oh yeah feel my boobs...oh yesss." She cooed

To Billy they were better than anything he'd seen in his friends Playboy issues, and they were real! Not a photo, but real! And to Kim, it made her feel sexy. She truly felt beautiful in the way Billy was touching her and the way she was touching him.

"Baby...so good...oh yes...so good." She moaned "Let me make you feel good."

"You already are."

Kim giggled

"Then I'll make you feel even better."

Kim crouched down on the grass, but Billy crouched down too. Kim was a bit surprised at this but knew it was because he loved her big tits. They both sat back on their hind legs and his hands cupped them and softly pushed them together. He kissed her lips then moved to her tits, licking and sucking the nipples. Kim softly caressed his brown hair as he did this, as he nursed on one nipple while feeling the other with his fingers. Kim's eyes were closed and her head slowly went back as a wave of bliss came over her.

"Oh Billy...ohhhhh godddd..." she moaned "Oh...oh my god...so good...oh my god!"

He came up off her tits and they deeply kissed.

Kim slowly went backwards onto the grass with Billy on top of her.

"Wow, that felt great." She said "You made me cum."

"I did?"

"Yes, oh yes you did!" Kim said through deep breaths "Feel my pussy."

Billy sat up and saw her beautiful jet black triangle, he softly placed his hand on it and felt the wetness on his fingers.

"Wow, I guess I did." He said

"Go ahead, kiss it..." she said as she lay back on the ground

Billy didn't hesitate, he quickly got down flat and kissed her pussy, then Kim felt his tongue along the sides, then felt it go inside her, she gasped suddenly at this new feeling.

"Oh god yeah! Oh, god! Yes! That's it...lick it!" she cried

"Like the popsicles?" he said looking up at her

Kim laughed

"Yes! Just like the popsicles!" she gasped

Billy's tongue was magic on her pussy and she only felt more wonderful sensations. The buildup inside her was quickly growing and she knew another orgasm was coming.

"Uh-huh! Oh god! Oh god! Billy!!!!" she cried as she felt her body spasm and convulse before she lay flat, gasping non stop.

"Are you OK?" Billy asked

"I'm wonderful...come here baby." She said holding her arms out and feeling Billy hold her amidst the tall grass and wildflowers.

"That was incredible." He said softly

"There's still the best part." Kim said

Billy looked at her

"Fuck me." She said with a smile "Fuck me with your popsicle."

Billy had a look of excitement on his face. He reached down and took his still hard dick and moved it around. Kim opened her legs and gave him a mental OK. He took his dick and it eased effortlessly into her pussy. Kim didn't gasp at all, this wonderful feeling came over her as it went deep inside her. She only closed her eyes and softly sighed. Billy probably didn't know all that much about what to do but he loved the feeling too, and began to slide it in and out of her as best he could. He so hoped it wouldn't be just 30 seconds of pleasure. Kim held him close as their bodies joined. She wasn't as vocal as before, just soft and loving, breathing softly in his ear and whispering words of love to him.

"Oh yes...that's it...mmmm sooo nice...oh Billy...."

Billy could finally say what he felt too

"Kim...oh yeah..." was about all he could say

Billy really felt her energy now and started to fuck her harder

"Oh yeah Billy...oh yeah!" she said in a sharper tone "Yeah! Do it baby!"

Billy hit it now, he was really into it, this was it!

"Yeah Kim! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Gonna...gonna...oh YEAHHHH!"

They both cried out as he exploded inside her, they both were in ecstasy. He collapsed on top of her and then rolled off.

They were both breathing heavily now.

"Wow...that felt incredible." Billy finally said

"Beautiful...oh that was so beautiful." Kim said as she looked up at the crystal blue sky.

"Was I good?"

She turned on her side to face him

"It was beautiful. Don't feel bad if it was quick." She reached down to his softening dick and gave him a sexy smile "We can do it again, you know."

"We can?" he asked. The idea of doing it more than once had never occurred to him, showed how naïve` he was at times like this.

Kim giggled

"Of course we can. You just have to relax...I'll help you."

Kim softly held his dick, still slick with her juices, she loved how it slid through her fingers.

"You made me feel so good Billy, you know that?"

Billy could only nod

"Did I make you feel good?" she asked him with that smile she knew he loved

Again, Billy could only nod. She found it funny how her questions only got nods in return.

Kim continued to slowly slide his dick trough her fingers, watching it grow little by little.

"I know you love my tits, right babe?"

"Oh...y-y-yes..."

"You should be here when Elena's around...she has big tits too...but mine are all yours Billy..." she continued "I love how you kissed them...sucked them...so nice." Kim softly kissed his cheek.

"Here...why don't you show me how much you love them."

Kim leaned down so her big beautiful tits were at Billy's lips again, he immediately began to suck on a nipple.

"Mmmm...you feel so nice Billy..." she purred "Mmmm...baby...show me how much you love them...just like that."

Kim felt so sexy while she did this. She so wanted to touch herself

"What are you thinking about Billy?"

"About you...you look so pretty like this."

"You mean..." she leaned in close to his ear "...naked...?"

"Oh...yes."

"I love being naked with you Billy...you seeing my tits...I don't let just anybody see them you know."

"God...they're so beautiful...like a Playboy girl."

"Oh, you naughty boy." She said playfully waging a finger at him

Kim could feel Jimmy's dick slowly coming back to life. She let it go and began to caress her tits.

"Do you jerk off, Billy?" she asked as she looked at him and gently caressed her nipple

"What?" he croaked out

"You know what I mean. I know guys do that. It makes them feel good, doesn't it?"

"Y-Y-yes..." he somehow replied

"Good." She said as she leaned down and deeply kissed Billy.

"I'll bet you dream of those girls in Playboy, huh?" she said as she resumed caressing his dick, letting it grow in her hand. "Imagining them here, with us?"

"Yes..." before realizing what she said "what do you mean with us?"

"You know what I mean. Like a threesome...maybe with my friend Elena?"

"You do that? H-h-here?" he asked, stunned

Kim nodded

"It's fun...you'll have to try it." She replied "But now I think you're ready for some more fun...with me."

Billy's dick was fully hard again, he didn't even realize it was, he was so surprised at what Kim told him. A threesome was something he thought never happened, and now apparently it did. And just hearing about made him very excited.

"Wanna fuck a Playboy girl, Billy?" she asked him as she did a quick pose and playfully ran her fingers through her thick brunette hair "Am I your Playmate of the month?"

"Oh...yes you are!" he said

"Wonderful..." She said as she kissed him again, their tongues intermingling.

Kim rolled over onto her back, Billy followed and he saw her naked body stretched out in the sun, her tits looked incredible and her hairy pussy inviting. The time he felt ready. He rubbed his dick a little on her pussy then easily slid it back inside her, she felt warm and wet. He slowly began to fuck her, his arms wrapped around her back keeping her close so they could kiss as they fucked. He did just a steady rhythm this time though his mind told him to go faster, increase the sensation. Kim had her legs wrapped around his thighs, she was in heaven now as he did it slow, then fast. Her breaths came in slow erotic tones as she encouraged him.

"Oh Billy...so good...oh my god so good...oh..oh..oh FUCK!" she groaned as she felt another orgasm come over her.

Billy wasn't slowing down, he wanted this to be the experience he dreamed of. He continued to fuck her steadily, his hips thrusting into Kim's pussy, hearing her moans and words of love. It was an incredible feeling.

"Billy...baby slow down...slow down..." she gasped

Billy loosened his grip on her somewhat and softly kissed her.

Kim slowly pushed him over to the side so she was on top. Billy's eyes widened again as he saw her. Her tits looked spectacular from this angle and she knew it turned him on as she began to move up and down on him. She threw her head back and was smiling. She loved the feel of his dick inside her, throbbing and powerful amidst the sun and beauty of the wildflowers and cool breeze. He felt so great, so beautiful, she could feel it now, it was coming...faster now...here it was!

"Oh Billy...YYYEESSSSSSSS!" she screamed out.

Billy was amazed, it was unreal seeing her. She was so beautiful, her tits moved up and down and her black hair only added to her exotic beauty as she was gasping and moaning, it was so sexy. She slowed down and kissed him.

"You made me cum again...you sexy thing." She giggled

"Feels sooo good." He said

"Oh yeah...you're so good...so good." She purred as she slowly grinded on his dick, keeping things going. "Wanna do something really wild?"

Everything was such a dream he didn't know how it could get any better.

"Sure!" he said

Kim kissed him deeply and slowly got off his dick, still rock hard after all they'd done. She held it, loving how slick it still was.

"You like my tits, don't you Billy?" she asked in such a sexy voice as she caressed it

"Oh...yes...yes I do..." Billy somehow responded

"Would you like to show me how much you love them?"

"H-How would I do that?"

Kim smiled at him

"How do you think?" she asked slyly

Billy was petrified now, what did she mean?

Kim changed positions so she was laying close to his dick, she smiled and began to stroke it like she did before but she was so close to it now.

"So beautiful...you made me feel so good Billy, you know that?"

Billy felt so good

"I want to make you cum Billy...all over my tits...I know you want to."

He nodded, he was so hypnotized watching her and her "handiwork", as it were. And her smile was so sexy.

"You were so good Billy...so good...so good..." she said repeatedly

Billy could feel the effects of what she did, he'd so wished he could've had a girl do this to him back home. He knew his friends had been lucky with things like this, and now he finally knew how good it felt, she was so right.

"Kim...oh god...I feel it coming now." He said excitedly

"Oh yes! Come on baby!" she said as she stroked him faster "Cum on my tits baby!"