Rick and Darcy Have Some Fun

Story Info
An afternoon in front of the TV goes horribly wrong.
2.3k words
4.08
21.3k
1
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers

This story is just a bit of light hearted fun. There are no great charactersations, just pure smut for the most part. I hope you get a chuckle from it at the very least.

Unless of course this exact same scenario has actually happened to you. In that case, you have my sincere condolences. Feel free to contact me and i'll give you the number of a great therapist...

* * *

"Bye, honey, don't spend too much!" Rick waved goodbye as his wife's car reversed down the driveway. Although she had tried her best to persuade him to go with her, Rick was having none of it.

"I need time to wrap your present," had been his excuse. Luckily that had placated her.

"Ok, sweety, I'll let you off this time," said Linda before pulling him close and adding, "I hope it's something we'll both like..."

Rick had merely smiled enigmatically and shooed her away. She was right of course. Months of heavy hints about the new lingerie shop in town had not completely passed him by. He had spent an enjoyable lunchtime shopping there with the help of a deliciously buxom assistant called Roxanne. The fruits of his labours were currently hidden inside the cupboard in his shed. Pretty much the last place Linda might look since it was known to be inhabited by several large spiders.

He watched as the car disappeared from sight and then closed the door with a sigh of relief. He knew Linda would be gone for hours and although he did have to wrap her present, it still gave him ample time to sit and watch some football on the TV whilst drinking a few cans.

Heaven, he thought happily.

Deciding that the wrapping needed to be done before he could relax in front of the footy, Rick ventured outside. He retrieved the boxes containing Linda's gifts and took them into the kitchen. Despite being shoved in a musty shed for a week, the boxes were fortunately free of arachnid squatters. Rick grabbed the rolls of paper Linda had left and opened the boxes to make sure the price tags had been removed by Roxanne.

The first box contained a black set consisting of a basque and lacy thong. Tiny jewels had been sewn into the fabric and as Rick held the garments up, they sparkled in the halogen light. He knew Linda would love them—it was just her taste. Expensive looking and feminine.

Replacing the garments carefully back amongst the tissue paper, Rick opened the second box. This was more to his own taste and he wasn't so sure Linda would like it, but he hoped she would at least wear it once.

The red PVC fabric was whorish to say the least, but it was well made and had certainly cost enough. This was no tacky concoction from a sex shop—this was designed to be kinky rather than cheap. As far as Rick was concerned, it ticked all his boxes.

Just the thought of Linda wearing this outfit with her blood red stilettos gave him an instant hard-on. He had even bought some outrageously priced stockings too. He sat down on one of the chairs and closed his eyes, still caressing the outfit almost lovingly. He imagined Linda parading across their bedroom, giving him that come hither smile she saved for the moments she was feeling particularly horny.

"Ohhh," he groaned as all the blood pumped into his cock.

The shiny material felt slick in his hot fingers, almost moist. He rubbed it across his face and with his eyes still tightly shut, he thought about how Linda's magnificent breasts would stretch the bodice. Roxanne had assured him the garment would be like a second skin once on, and he imagined Linda's hard nipples protruding through the small holes in the bra cups, teasing him with their erectness.

It's no good, he thought. There was no way on earth he could concentrate on wrapping presents until he had done something about this hard-on. Rubbing the bulge in his trousers, he took the lingerie through to the living room where he would be more comfortable.

Floor to ceiling blinds afforded privacy from gawking neighbours and he flopped down on the sofa safe in the knowledge his wife wouldn't be back for hours. He could have waited for her, of course, but he knew she would be tired and grumpy after fighting the crowds of Christmas shoppers, so it was unlikely that she would be up for any sex later.

No, he was going to unleash his fantasies alone this time. It wasn't often he had the opportunity to indulge in some lengthy masturbation. Mostly it was a quick jerk off in the shower before work just to relieve some tension. The thought of a long and drawn out session was intensely pleasurable. Not even the footy was enough to make him change his mind now.

Rick pulled his trousers down to his knees and grasped his cock firmly. Fixing an image of Linda in his mind, bending over the bed in her new red stockings, he began to slide his hand up and down the engorged shaft. As he imagined Linda spreading her legs for him and playing with herself while he watched, his movements grew faster and more frantic.

Sensing the end was near he slowed down and took a breather. It wouldn't be so much fun if he blew his load too soon. The lingerie was still on the sofa beside him and he looked at intently it as a deliciously naughty idea germinated in his mind.

Watching Linda wear the outfit was something he would have to wait a while for. The feel of it against his hand sent sparks of excitement through his already throbbing cock. If Linda wasn't here to wear it, why didn't he try the outfit on?

She'd never know...

It was something that had been lying dormant in the baser parts of his brain for a long time. Seeing his wife adorn herself with pretty lingerie was always exciting, but he had always had a yearning to try on some of her scraps of lace. He wasn't sure why exactly—and in all honesty he didn't want to analyse the urge at all—but he couldn't deny the extra surge of blood in his pulsating member that the illicit thought provoked.

Before he could talk himself out of it, Rick stripped his clothes off and stood naked with the garments in one hand. Fortunately for him, Linda was a statuesque woman and the shiny red corset fitted around his lean body with no great effort. The matching thong was certainly not designed to hold a cock, but Rick wasn't too bothered about that. The way the fabric felt against him was exciting enough.

He strutted in front of the fireplace and admired his reflection in the large mirror.

"Jesus, you look stupid," he snorted with amusement. But this did nothing to detract from the sheer unabashed pleasure he was experiencing. It was deliciously deviant and he was practically on fire with lust.

Prancing around the living room, he allowed a favourite scenario to play in his head.

Linda walks in and catches him, his hand in her lingerie drawer, touching her knickers as he strokes his hard cock.

"What the hell are you doing," she says in outrage, her breasts straining against the transparent white blouse she sometimes wears for the office.

He snatches his hand away, but she storms across the room and pushes him on the bed, her eyes flashing with rage. While he watches, unable to move as she has tied his hands to the bed post, she strips off her clothes and stuffs her knickers in his open mouth before masturbating above his face...

Once again, Rick managed to stop at the point of no return. He sat down on the sofa and tried to catch his breath while focussing on a photograph of his mother-in-law that glowered at him from the bookcase.

"Miserable bitch," he muttered as his erection wilted slightly.

Although wearing the lingerie was great, it still wasn't quite enough. Rick decided he needed a little extra something to add the final touches to the afternoon. His eyes drifted towards the study where he worked from home, two days a week. It was his domain—Linda never ventured in there.

With a grin, Larry jumped and hurried through the half open door. He quickly hunted through the bottom drawer of his desk, searching for the key to his filing cabinet. Eventually he found it. Hiding amongst the suspension files containing work related crap, he found a couple of DVD's.

Darcy does Denver and MILF Sluts: Part 69.

"Oh yeah, baby," he muttered as he tossed MILF Sluts back in the drawer. "Darcy wants to do Ricky boy..."

It had been a long time since he'd gotten intimate with the delectable Darcy. The last time had been when Linda went on a works night out. He and Darcy had had A LOT of fun that night. She was one hot slut.

Rick shoved the disc in the player and turned it on. The new 42" plasma screen television he'd treated them to a few weeks previously was the perfect size to play his favourite film. Now he would get to see Darcy's cunt up close and personal, just the way he liked it.

The film began to play as Rick stroked his rapidly expanding cock again. The sight of it poking lewdly out of Linda's red thong sent pre cum seeping into his hand all over again as the lovely Darcy appeared on screen in a tight white nurse's outfit.

She stared at the camera [Rick] as she licked her cherry red lips. He watched in fascination as she slowly unzipped her dress, gradually exposing her huge breasts. One nipple appeared...then its twin, all rosy and perky...just begging to be sucked...

Rick moaned as Darcy gyrated for him, her heavy breasts swaying just in front of his face—or so it felt. He could almost imagine capturing one pink nipple between his teeth and tugging it until she cried out for release.

The white dress had fallen to the floor and she was left in some silver spiky shoes and white stockings. Her legs were spread obscenely wide as she sat on the edge of an examining table and fingered her wet cunt, just for Rick's pleasure.

The camera panned sideways and a tall, muscular man appeared, wearing the ubiquitous doctor's coat.

"Nurse, Darcy!" the man exclaimed in apparent disbelief. "Have you been taking the medication again?"

"Ooh yes, Doctor Dick, I'm having a hot flush and there's only one cure..." She writhed around in delirious enjoyment as three fingers vanished up her pussy.

Doctor Dick manfully flung his white coat off and said, "Don't worry, Nurse Darcy, I have just the treatment for you..."

Rick watched with envy as the man bent down between the lovely Darcy's creamy thighs and proceeded to lick her divine snatch. How he wished it were him tasting the ambrosial nectar of Nurse Darcy.

Eventually Doctor Dick stood and proudly exhibited his huge penis for the camera. Rick looked away at that point—men's bits did nothing for him. Instead he focussed on Darcy's tits as she fingered her nipples and frigged herself a little more.

When Darcy wrapped her red lips around the guy's cock, Rick pretended it was his cock Darcy was sucking. He could almost feel the wet, slavering mouth, teasing him and sucking him gently. Just to facilitate his fantasy, he turned the volume up, closed his eyes, and listened to the wet squelching sounds and feminine moans as he rubbed his aching organ.

"Oh god," he muttered as the pressure began to build once again.

On screen Darcy was bending over the examination table, exposing the pink folds of her cunt for Doctor Dick (and Rick) to examine in great detail.

Rick would have sold his soul at that point just for the chance to sick his shaft into that pussy. He sighed as he imagined how she would feel. Tight...wet...hot...exquisite. Instead, Doctor Dick slid his unfeasibly large cock into Darcy's cunt as she screamed her approval.

The good doctor began to fuck his nurse with great enthusiasm while Rick pumped his increasingly painful shaft.

"Oh yeah, baby," he moaned as Darcy sank down on Doctor Dicks cock while he lay prostrate on the table.

"Suck those tits!" Rick groaned as Doctor Dick proceeded to do just that.

"Fuck her slutty ass!" On screen Darcy's ass was impaled with a hard cock while she screamed even more.

"I'm gonna cum all over your fucking tits!" Rick screamed as Darcy knelt on the floor ready to take Doctor Dick's load all over her pretty upturned face.

"Ohhh....myyy...fucking...god!" With a howl of ecstasy, Rick's body went into meltdown as a massive orgasm sent cum firing all over the plasma screen television while Doctor Dick creamed Darcy's face simultaneously.

"Richard Hardcastle, you...pervert!"

Rick's blood froze in his veins and his cock shrank to microscopic dimensions as the all too familiar dulcet tones of his despicable mother-in-law rang out across the room. He turned around in abject horror to see her standing in the doorway, holding a video camera as she smiled in triumph.

"I thought I'd bring your Christmas present around early," she said silkily. "Looks like I had an unexpected chance to try it out before the big day."

Rick looked down in horror. He was still wearing Linda's present as the closing scenes of the porno film continued to play behind him. Oh. My. God. He was a fucking dead man now.

"About that kitchen you've been promising to fit for me for the last three years," his hated mother-in-law said taking obvious enjoyment from his squirming embarrassment. "I'll order it on Monday and you can start installing it as soon as it arrives."

Rick sank back on to the sofa. He knew she wouldn't stop at the kitchen. Jesus, the whole fucking house needed revamping. That was every single weekend and bloody holiday for the next millennium taken care of. He felt like crying as spunk trickled down the television screen like salty tears.

His life was officially over.

rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers