Rick and Linda: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her face away in embarrassment as she said this. It had been harder, more humiliating, to get those words out than she had thought it would be when she made the deal.

I gave her the first spank, no harder than the last one, but after a break of more than 60 seconds, she felt it more keenly. It could only have been a mild sting, but it was the first slight hint of actual pain.

It startled her, but after a moment she remembered to say "One, thank you, Ricky."

The third round of spanks proceeded and I increased the power again slightly in the last few. After the third, she hid her face again. But most intriguingly, after the seventh, she moved her hips. It was very slight movement -- a sideways slide of about an inch or two. And it definitely looked like an involuntary spasm.

After "Ten, thank you, Ricky," she slipped her protective hand between us and clamped it over her vagina and then slid into the kneeling position. As she did this, she kept her face turned away and for a long moment after she was kneeling she kept her face looking back over her shoulder, the opposite direction from me. Finally, she turned it toward me but she looked down so that her golden curls kept her face hidden. The cumulative effect of the humiliations was humbling her and I needed to be careful not to humble her too far, too fast, lest I provoke renewed rebellion.

She exhaled deeply and with a slight choke in her voice she said "Kiss me, Ricky."

This gave me another idea.

"Tell you what," I said. "How would you like to have your panties back on when you change positions and we kiss?"

Her head jerked up and her eyes and mouth both opened in joyous surprise. She looked like she'd just one the lottery. (But I noted that her eyes were dilated and slightly moist. This could not be from pain. The blows had not been hard enough yet for that. It was a further sign of physical arousal.)

"In exchange," I continued, "you will go back to putting both arms around me when we kiss and you will kiss hard and use your tongue."

She eagerly nodded her head in a agreement and I reached under the mattress and pulled out her panties.

As I handed them to her, I added something. "But the panties will only be completely on when you are changing position or we are kissing. When you offer your bottom to me and ask for your spanking, you will have to pull them down to your thighs. At the end of each spanking, you can pull them up before you kneel."

She was barely listening to me as she nearly jumped up, turned her back on me, and put on her panties with the rush of a starving man who stumbles on a picnic.

In a flash, she was back on her knees and actually smiling with relief and gratitude.

"Now remember your end of the deal," I admonished. "If you don't kiss with sufficient enthusiasm, the panties come off again, for good."

I started to lean forward but she met me halfway, throwing her arms tight around my neck and kissing me hard. She was determined to convince me she deserved to keep the panties on, so I got a full blown major motion picture kiss. She plunged her tongue into my mouth, she shifted angles, at one point she took one of my lips between two of hers and sucking hard, making little "ummm" sounds. I let it go on for 75 seconds before I pulled away.

She lay down on me again. It was easier now that she did not keep one hand on her crotch. She put her thumbs in the waistband of the panties. She arched her back and pushed with her toes, and said "Please ..."

But then she turned her face away from me and stopped, frozen in place. I wasn't surprised. Having to pull down your own underwear and expose yourself is infinitely more belittling than having them yanked down by another while you struggle to resist. Now add to this the fact that she had to "offer" her bottom lewdly, and that she had to request a spanking out loud at the same time that she exposed herself, and you begin to see the depth of humiliation that Linda was experiencing at that moment.

"Please," she repeated hoarsely, "sp- uh -ank..."

She squeezed her eyes shut and pulled the panties down to the groove where bottom meets thigh.

After an audible inhale, she pulled them down a couple more inches as she choked out "-me, Ricky."

I obliged.

The first blow of the fourth round was no harder than the last of the third round, but after a nearly two minute vacation, she jerked a bit and let out a small "oo" before adding "One, thank you, Ricky."

Her voice was still hoarse.

I increased the force a bit with each blow this time, though I still stopped well short of anything that could be called a hard spank. I also picked up the speed so that a cumulative sting began to develop and her bottom turned a bit pink.

After the fourth blow she made that involuntary sideways hip jerk again, and after the ninth, she jerked back the other way. As she said "Nine, thank you, Ricky" and then "Ten, thank you, Ricky" there was an unmistakable sob in her voice. But even now I knew this was more from humiliation than pain although pain was part of it now for the first time.

She reached down and yanked up her panties and slid off my lap into a kneel. She probably noticed as she did so, that even pulling her panties back on was a bit embarrassing. (If that surprises you, just ponder for a moment the many women who, after a session of naked sex, insist that their partner turn his back while they put on their clothes.)

"Kiss me, Ricky," she said tearfully and then she began the Hollywood kiss again.

It took her a moment to work up enthusiasm. After all, she was still not entirely recovered from the humiliation of lowering her own underwear. But she soon remembered that if the kiss did not meet my standards, she'd lose the panties entirely; so she renewed the assault on my lips and tongue with energy. When it was over, she was back over my lap for the fifth round.

"Please, spank me, Ricky," she said with a little more control this time, as she lowered the underwear to about mid-thigh and simultaneously offered her bottom to me in the prescribed manner.

Most of the pink had gone.

I began with a slap as hard as the last one. She nearly jumped and stammered breathlessly "Wha wha wha one, th-thank you, uh, Ricky."

No sooner had the last syllable left her lips than I gave another blow a little harder than the last. Another jump, and another breathless response. Any lingering hope she had that this was going to be a painless experience vanished now.

I continued with steadily increasing power while pausing just barely long enough for her to thank me between the blows. Although she could have given herself some brief respites by delaying her response, just the opposite occurred. My increase in speed created a kind of hurry-up atmosphere and she unconsciously fell in step with it, responding immediately after each spank and speaking faster (and less coherently) too:

Spank.

"Four, thankyouRicky."

Spank.

"FiveThankYouRicky."

Spank.

"Six! ThinnYaRickeeee"

As she speeded up, she spoke louder too. She wasn't shouting, but she wasn't whispering anymore either.

The spasmodic sideways hip jerks began with the seventh spank.

Spank.

"Sev! ahhh! Thank Y-Y-YouRicky."

With the eighth spank, her hips jerked back in the other direction. She also let out her first spontaneous expression of real pain.

"Oww! Uh! EightThankYou, enh, Ricky."

Spank.

"Uuhhn. Nine, oh thank you, Ricky!"

This last exclamation was so comical, that even she smiled for a second when she heard herself say it. I knew it wasn't a genuine expression of thanks, and she knew that I knew, so she was spared a small additional dose of embarrassment. No, I thought to myself, not quite there yet.

But I did notice that she gave a double hip jerk after this last blow, sliding her hips left then right on my lap. She was not yet aware that she was jerking like this. Her mind was too occupied with pain and humiliation.

On the tenth spank, my hardest yet, she not only gave me a double hip jerk, but she lifted her head off the mattress as she breathlessly gave me her insincere thanks.

She lay her head back down and lay there breathing heavily, not bothering now to hide her face, although her hair, quite mussed now, covered much of it anyway. It was a good 30 seconds before she realized that she was needlessly prolonging the exposure of her bottom (now very pink) to me and she yanked up her panties. Instantly, her body made a very subtle jump and I realized the touch of the cloth to her behind smarted a bit. I let her rest another 20 seconds before I cleared my throat impatiently.

She slid into her kneel again, but a bit stiffly this time. Still breathing a little hard, she said "Kiss me, Ricky."

I could see her give a little wince as she realized that the breathy way she said this made it sound as if she was feeling real passion. This time I was as aggressive as she was, pulling at her upper lip with my lips, then her lower, sucking in her tongue, and sending mine on a mission into her.

When we broke I held her in place with my hands on her shoulders rather than let her lay across me again right away.

"You know," I said, "that wasn't a bad kiss, but you took an awful long time after the tenth spank to get into position. I've got half a mind to take your panties off you again."

"No! please!" she said with alarm. "That's not fair. You didn't say anything about how fast I had to change positions."

"Alright," I said, "I'll be merciful this time, but from now on I'm going to look at the second hand of the clock as I give you the tenth spank. You will have just 5 seconds to thank me for the spank, pull up your underwear, kneel in front of me, ask me to kiss you, and get your lips on mine. Just 5 seconds!"

"I will! I will! I promise!" she said desperately.

"Also," I continued, "when a kiss is over, you will have just 5 seconds to get back over my lap, pull down your panties, and offer your bottom to me while asking me to spank you. Clear?"

"Yes! Yes, sir! I understand!" she assured me.

I suppressed a smile at that spontaneous "sir." Subconsciously, she had passed another threshold and was starting to see me as her commander. This is what I wanted, and deep in her hardwired female brain it is what she wanted too. But, I wanted our relationship on this night to be intimate, so I corrected her.

"Its 'Ricky', not 'sir'."

"Oh! Yes, Ricky!"

"Very well. I'll say 'Ready, Set, Go' and on 'Go' you will have 5 seconds." I pulled back from her and said "Ready, Set, Go!"

She practically threw herself across my lap, then thrust down her panties to her thighs, as she simultaneously offered up that wonderful, still light pink, bottom to me and called out "Please spank me, Ricky!"

And I do mean "called out" for she spoke much louder than ordinary speaking volume, although it was still not a shout. It took her only a second to realize how loudly she had made her salacious request and her face turned bright red with embarrassment at how this must have sounded.

I paused to savor the moment and I noted that she had been in such a rush to finish her assignment, she had forgotten to remove her thumbs from her panties. They were still inserted in the waistband of the lowered drawers as if she was holding the panties down for me. This greatly enhanced the visual impression that she was offering herself up to me for a spanking. I waited a few seconds until she realized this. She did with a start and pulled her hands away. Then she turned an even brighter red and began to cry from the sheer humiliation of it all.

"To be honest," I said, "it took you more than 5 seconds to get your self properly presented."

She let out an anguished little cry, but I quickly stilled her with these words. "Now, now, don't overreact. I think there might be a way that we can let you keep your underwear on. Let's see how cooperative you can be in this next round of spanks and how fast you can get down for your kiss."

She nodded her understanding of this proposal. I had no doubt that she would be unfailing cooperative.

In this sixth round, I decided I would spank as hard as the last spank of the fifth round, but I would not increase the force with each blow. I was conscious that there were still a total of 40 spanks to go and I didn't want to reach full strength just yet. To speed things up, I told her to skip the count and say only "Thanks, Ricky" between spanks.

My hand came down flat and stiff on her right globe and she responded immediately "Thanks, Ricky."

Without a pause, I spanked the left side.

"Ahh! Thanks Ricky," she said as her head shot up.

We did the next three in record time and she was doing her back and forth hip jerking by the fifth spank. We did the next four even faster and her responses were now a kind of blur of sound, like "OH!OW!ThuksRkkaah."

Her jerking had become quite complex. In addition to the side-to-side hip slide, she was also raising her butt an inch or so in the air about half a second after each blow struck and then crashing it down into my lap. And between the eighth and ninth spanks, she was even twisting a bit. I was pleased that she still did not seem to know that she was making these motions and I looked forward to the moment when she realized what sort of show she'd been giving me without my even asking.

After the ninth, I paused to give her fair warning. "The next is the tenth spank. Remember you have 5 seconds to thank me for it, get your panties up, kneel, request a kiss, and get your lips on mine."

She stiffened like a sprinter listening for the gun that sounds the start of a race. Her mind was so focused on completing her assigned tasks in 5 seconds that I knew she would hardly feel the 10th blow, so I just gave her a mild pat.

She immediately thrust one hand down to her panties and began to drag them up, while with the other she pushed off from the bed, and at the same time called out "Thanks, Ricky."

Three things at once were a bit too much: she stumbled getting off the bed and while one foot was on the floor and the other leg still mainly on the bed, she had not completely pulled up the panties. As a result I got a good, if brief, look at her furry triangle. This was precisely the occurrence that she was trying to prevent when she had bargained for panties back.

But she was oblivious to this as she was focused intently on her 5 second deadline. As she dropped herself to a kneel, she simultaneously called out "Kiss me, Ricky," grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my mouth to hers.

Only then did she calm down and concentrate on the kiss.

Sometime during the next 60 seconds as we kissed, it occurred to her what she had looked like during those 5 seconds: a shameless libertine, who had been driven over the edge of mad lust by a spanking, rushing to get her mouth onto a man's. I could feel the tears of shame on her cheeks.

When the kiss was over, even I had forgotten that she had another 5 second sprint; but she hadn't. She shot up, and with one hand grabbed the waistband of her panties. She yanked these down on one side and as she threw herself across me and called out "Spank me, Ricky." As she rushed to get into the offering position, her other hand was yanking down her underwear on the other side.

Again, I paused to let the image of what she had just done sink into her head: a shameless pervert, so anxious to be spanked that she threw herself over a man's lap, stripped her bottom bare, pushed it up at him and demanded that he spank her. And I do mean "demanded" because she had forgotten to say "please."

As she realized what she had done, and what it had looked like, she quietly began to sob into the sheet. Yet, even now, she was careful as always to keep her butt in the "offering" position.

While I was making her wallow in these thoughts I had a thought of my own. As she'd been rising from her kneel, I got a glimpse of the front of her panties. While she had been vertical, kissing me, gravity had done its work and a damp spot had appeared on them.

This gave me another idea.

"Not bad," I said. "You made both 5 second deadlines and gave a passionate kiss. But there is still the fact that you took more than 5 seconds to get into position before the last round and just now you forgot to say 'please' when you asked me to spank you. By rights, I should take your underwear off you again, but I have an alternate idea."

She grew quiet. "What idea?" she sniffled.

"I'm giving you a choice," I said. "If you want, we can cancel all bargains and revert to the original procedure you first agreed to. I will take your panties and we will continue as before, except that there will be an extra kiss and extra round of 10 spanks at the end to teach you to say 'please' and, of course, you will once again be utterly bottomless. So you will have 50 more spanks; and you will have to have both arms around me when we kiss, exposing your privates."

"Or ... ," I said, dragging it out for dramatic effect, "we can continue with the present system. There are just 40 spanks left to go. You'll keep the underwear on when we kiss, and we'll forget all about this 5 second deadline business, too. Take the time all the time you need to switch positions."

She stirred even as she kept her face was buried shamefully in the sheet.

"Of course, there's a catch," I whispered and she stiffened, wary of what I now might ask.

I continued, "While I am spanking you, my other hand will be under you on your pubes. I will not penetrate you as per my promise. But I'll rub as much as I want."

Now, logically of course, my hand touching her privates is a lot more invasive than my eyes merely seeing her privates, so it would not be logical for her to allow the touching just so that she could keep her panties and prevent the seeing. But I was pretty sure she was going to take the second option anyway. The wet spot on her underwear told me she'd gotten pretty aroused by the end of that last round of spanks, and those gyrations while being spanked: they couldn't all be an attempt to cope with the pain. After all, they had started in the second round when I was patting too softly to cause pain. I was pretty sure she half-wanted something rubbing her privates at this point. Moreover, I'd given her a face-saving excuse for taking the second option, so she could take it while pretending she really didn't want me touching her there.

"Well," she said after a long pause, "I want this to be over with as soon as possible, so I'll take the option with only 40 spanks."

Yep, I thought, she's taking precisely the face-saving excuse I thought she'd take: the 'I want to get this over with' excuse.

I leaned forward slightly and curled my arm under the far side of her. I slipped it between our bodies and moved it down to where I could cup the whole of her sex firmly. I could see the tips of my fingers peeking up between her tightly clenched legs at the point where they met base of her rear. Her whole body stiffened, but as I kept my hand motionless, she relaxed a bit.

It was time to begin the seventh round. The long delay had allowed her bottom to turn white again. I knew this first one would hurt.

When the spank landed, her head shot up and her hips pressed down reflexively, pushing her privates into my hand. Her legs clamped together squeezing the fingers of my hand on her mound. She emitted a spontaneous gasp, twisted her hips a bit, and then finally said "Thanks, Ricky."

I began a slow up and down rub of her sex, but she did not notice, her entire mind thinking only of the sharp pain in her bottom. I gave her the remaining nine in rapid succession, hard ones. As before, she unconsciously speeded up her responses to match my speed while tears and gritted teeth garbled her words.
Spank! "Ah! Thanks, Ricky"