Rick & Lori, Mike & Sheila Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers

"A banana," I shot back, but she now had all of my attention. Her party dress was flaired at the knees, and had a vee-neck, so I could see the swells of her fine breasts.

"It doesn't really feel like a banana," she went on.

"Well, Sheila.... what DOES it feel like?" I challenged.

She looked me right in the eye, ans slid her hand down between us, stroking my rock-hard dick. "It feels like..... you're glad to see me."

"Well, that's an understatement," I said. Her hand came back up around my neck, and I slid mine up to caress her breast through her dress.

"U-m-m-m-m, Rick, be carefull...." was all she said as the song ended.

After we'd been there for about two hours, the club got a lot more crowded. It was hard to get served, so we were having to go to the bar for our drinks. The three of them were reeally getting looped, and the dances getting a lot more sexy. With the dance floor full of people, we often lost sight of each other.

Lori and MIke had gone to the bar for drinks, and a guy asked Sheila to dance, so that left me alone. Finally, I went looking for Lori, and I found her with MIke at the end of the bar, nearly hidden from everyone else. They were concealed from the waist down by the curve of the tall bar, and Nick was close behind her.

As I got closer, I realized that they hadn't seen me yet, so I just watched for a minute. MIke was stroking her sides, and Lori's hands were out of sight behind the bar. I moved for a better view, and saw that Lori's dress was up around her waist, exposing her stockings and garter belt, and Mike's hands were caressing her ass and legs.

Lori had Mike's pants unzipped, and was working on his cock, which was sticking out the front of his pants. He looked up and saw me, and tried to jerk back away from her, but she stopped him. "It's okay, MIke, Rick lets me play around when I want to." He didn't seem too reassured.

"It's cool, Buddy, have fun!" I told him, and I slid my hand between them and untied Lori's little g-string, leaving her pussy exposed. She leaned forward, and I slid my fingers into her pussy, stroking her. She'd worked Mike's cock back out of his pants, and was stroking it. I took his hand and placed it back on her ass, and he moved it down to her crack, working his way to her pussy.

The look on his face was one of total disbelief, and I couldn't blame him. He was finger-fucking my wife right in front of me, and she was stroking his cock!

Then, I noticed him tense up, so I looked in the same direction he was looking, and noticed Sheila coming toward us. "Not to worry," I told them, and headed Sheila off, moving her to the dance floor.

As I took her into my arms, I decided it was time to turn up the heat, and go for the trifecta. I worked her into a corner and kissed he hard on the lips. Our tongues dueled back and forth, and I slid my hand under her skirt, to feel her nylon clad ass. She moaned against me, her hand sliding down to my cock.

After a few minutes of kissing and groping, I pulled Sheila toward the restrooms. Between them, was a door that said, "Employees Only," so I tried it. It was unlocked, so I went in, with her in tow. I turned on the light. It was a supply room, and obviously should have been locked. So, I locked it.

There was enough room to stand, and we did that, kissing each other deeply. I again pulled her dress up, and moved my hand to the front, rubbing her pussy through her nylons. She was again busy on my cock, and for the first time, she unzipped my pants and slid it out.

"My God, Rick, it's so big!" She had a look of disbelief on her face.

"I know," I told her. Then, I started putting downward pressure on her shoulders. "Come on, Sheila, you know you want to," I urged.

She resisted, but only for a few seconds. There was a carpeted mat on the floor, and it protected her nylon covered knees. Now, my dick was staring her right in the face as she stroked it, but she wouldn't look at it. Her eyes were locked on mine.

She seemed to have a questioning look on her face, so I took over. I took my cock away from her, and pointed it right at her mouth. Still, she looked at my eyes. "Come on, Sheila, don't you want to taste it?" I whispered.

Almost imperceptively, she nodded. I put one hand behind her head, and pulled her toward my cock. "Open your mouth, Sheila," I commanded. She did.

There was a big drop of pre-cum on the end of it, so I just said, "Lick it, Sheila." Again, she complied. Her tongue came out, and for the first time, she looked right at the hard cock that was one inch from her mouth. Her tongue came in contact with the tip, and that touch caused even more pre-cum to come out.

As she licked it, I upped the ante. "Sheila.... Take it in your mouth and suck it. Suck my cock, Sheila. Suck it and make me cum...."

Her face came forward, and she moaned loudly as she took the head in her mouth, locking her lips around it. Her hands pushed mine aside, and she took hold of the shaft, pumping it.

Now, she was in control. In her element. On familiar ground. It was obvious where her daughters got their skills. Their mom knew how to suck cock!

It was like a dam burst. She was licking, sucking, and stroking my dick as well as anyone in my past had ever done. I knew it was going to be good, but I had no idea it would be this good.

"Do you like my mouth on your cock, Rick?" she asked. "Do you like the way I suck you? Will you cum for me, Rick? Will you cum in my mouth? Will you let me swallow your cum?"

I was completely in her power now, and she knew it. I was fast approaching my boiling point, and she seemed to sense it. She just turned up the heat. Her mouth went to work again, taking almost two thirds of my nine inches, and her hands worked on the rest.

Then, she worked one hand under my balls, and found my asshole. Her finger was slippery from my pre-cum, so it slid right in. That was all it took.

As she felt my orgasm approaching, she backed off until the head of my cock lay on her tongue, the tip pointed right down in her mouth. Her hands pistoning on the shaft, and soon, stream after stream of my love juice poured into her mouth. She just took it, letting my cum collect in her mouth.

When I was done, she swallowed audibly, and then stood up and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of the load of cum I'd just deposited in her mouth.

After kissing for a few more minutes, we straightened ourselves up, and headed back to the table. I stole a look at my watch..... two hours to spare!

We found Lori and MIke at the table, and Lori had a dreamy look on her face. I pulled her to the dance floor, and as she settled against me, I asked her, "What put that 'Cheshire cat' look on you face?"

"MIke's dick!" was all she said. "Tell me more!" I demanded.

"Well, after you and Sheila left us, he pulled me to the door. We went out to the van, and.... he fucked me.... after I sucked him!"

I slid my hand under her dress, and I could feel the wetness of their recent coupling as I fingered her. Her pussy was drenched! I put my fingers to my lips, and tentatively licked them. Lori just looked at me as I sucked them, loving the taste of their recent fucking.

"Honey, I want to eat you out," I told her. "Now?" she asked. "Yeah, now!" We went to the same room where Sheila had just sucked me off, and went inside.

I laid down on the floor, and pulled Lori over me, so she was straddling my head. She squatted down, and actually sat on my face, so that her pussy was right over my mouth. It was hot, and very wet, and I loved the taste of it.

Lori gave me the details of their meeting as I ate her. "I told you he loves my nylons, didn't I. Anyway, O-h-h-hhhh, Honey! When we got to the van, we got in back and he slid my dress all the way up and caressed my stockings. It was s-o-o-o-o hot! The, I unzipped him, and took his dick out, and just started sucking him off." I kept eating her. Lots of their liquid love poured out of her, and I swallowed it quickly, licking her clit as I did.

"Then, Honey, he pulled my head out of his lap and climbed on top of me. His dick slid right in, I was s-o-o-o-o wet! I wrapped my legs around him so he could keep rubbing my stockings, and he started cumming, hard!"

Soon, she was cumming again, and I got more of a treat from her. Wow. We still had four days to go!

ninja-mon
ninja-mon
159 Followers
12