Rick's Demon Ch. 03

Story Info
Teaching a co-ed the difference between sex and love.
3k words
4.28
18.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept like the dead. I had really not slept much at all on Saturday and Sunday until after my unfortunate experience with Carrie. Part of me wondered if the whole thing had been a dream, but my dick was still huge, so it must have been real. I woke up around two in the afternoon which was no problem since I'd had Steffie set her appointment with Shantiqua Smith for 4:45. I read over her file again with that little voice in the back of my head doing commentary.

Confuses sex with affection...

"She's embarrassed to be a whore, so she pretends that she wants dick only because it represents 'love' when the simple truth is she's just a cum slut."

Obsessed with dieting, serious self image problems due to body issues...

"Body issues??? She's got huge tits and an ass to match. Much more and she's afraid she'll get too fat to get a man!"

Need to get her to face the underlying cause of her need to have sex and to become accepting of her body.

"Too easy..."

I left full of ideas for straighting this girl out. The voice was oddly quiet.

When I arrived, Steffie was surprised. "I hoped you would find something better to do..."

Sarcastically, I replied, "Now, Steffie, is that anyway to greet me after all we've meant to each other?"

She got up and shut the door behind me. She turned and looked me straight in the eyes. Part of me was concerned, part of me was curious, and the voice said, "You can stop her anytime." She put her arms around me and kissed me like I was her life's greatest love.

"Damn you", she muttered under her breath as she kissed me again. I felt her nipples harden against my chest and I pulled free of her grip.

"We're about to have company, Steffie. Young minds to mold, remember?"

Before she could respond, there was a knock at the door. With a heavy sigh, Steffie answered it. We were stunned. Shantiqua was dressed to go out, not for a therapy session, with her painted on jeans, a loose top with a plunging neckline and more cleavage on display than any three typical girls put together, and a fair amount of bling.

"You wanted to see what I look like when I go out, didn't you?"

Then, she noticed me. "What's he doing here? I thought this shit was private and confidential?"

"Rick is my assistant, I felt a male perspective would be valuable in your case."

"Don't I get to decide that kind of shit?"

"Ms. Smith, I would really appreciate the chance to help you with your situation, but it is entirely your choice. If you feel that you would be intimidated or anything by my presence, I can go." I tried to sound professional.

"Whatever!," punctuated by a hand gesture, "You can stay."

Steffie motioned her toward the couch while I rolled a full length mirror over there.

"Rick, would you like to start?" and Steffie went back to her desk.

"May I call you 'Shantiqua'?"

"Sure. Can we get this moving? I'm supposed to go out later."

"No sweat. You seem to have a bit of an obsession with your weight."

"I'm really fat, if I let myself go."

"So, how are you now? Are you happy with your size?"

"I ain't never happy with my bubble butt, but I look pretty good right now."

"Well, I would think you must be pretty pleased considering how much you're showing off."

"She wanted to see..." I cut her off mid-sentence.

"I know, do you have any idea why she wanted to see you this way?"

"You tell me." Shantiqua was getting more and more defensive. I was enjoying that.

"Well, it could be because she wanted to know if you gave men the idea that you were, well, easy."

"Easy? Have you got a point to make or what?"

"Well, making this as simple as I can, you look like a whore which would make me and most men think you are 'easy'."

"I do not have to sit here and be insulted..."

"How is it 'insulting'? You're dressed like a slut. You dressed your self, didn't you?"

"I do not look like a slut!"

"Girl, I can see the pimple on your ass' left cheek because those jeans are so tight. Your nipples show every damn time you stick your chin out and pout because your top is so open. Stand on any street corner and you'd have them lined up! Do you even know how many guys you've been fucked by?"

She jumped up. I forcefully told her to sit back down. She did.

"Look at yourself in this mirror and tell me what you look like. Now, you can stand up and look at your reflection."

"Well, I, umm..."

"A guy sees you and all he sees is big juicy tits and pants to peel off. Good girls don't look like that."

"I have to make the most of what I got."

"Why? You sure aren't dressing like that to pick up a preacher to marry!"

"You don't understand!"

"I don't understand what? I don't understand that you're just a slut who wants sex all the time?"

"That's not true!"

"Really? You haven't had sex in how long?"

"None of your damn business!"

"Would that be minutes or hours?"

"Fuck you!" She started for the door.

I can't describe exactly how I felt right then. It was rage, like with Carrie sort of, because this little bitch was disrespecting me when all I was trying to do was help her, but not like I was actually angry. I knew what needed to be done. I had known all along. The little voice in my head was laughing. Steffie went over and locked the door, just in case. It was after 5:00 and everyone should have been gone, but why take chances?

"Get out of my way, bitch! I thought you were here to help ME and you just sit there and let him abuse me!"

Steffie just smiled. "You really are just a stupid slut, Shantiqua, and the only 'abuse' you get is what you bring on yourself. Rick hasn't even started to abuse you... yet." Then, she laughed as Shantiqua tried to open the door.

My erection had been growing the whole time. Now, it was ready to burst out of my pants. She hadn't noticed it before, but no one could miss it now.

"That's not right...", she mumbled, "...that can't be real."

"What was it you said to me?" She had a deer in the headlights look as she stared at my crotch. "Answer me, Bitch!"

She very quietly said, "Fuck you."

"Funny. That doesn't sound quite the same this time around. Had more feeling before."

"Please, I'm sorry, don't hurt me."

"Well, that's not what I was expecting! Don't you see something you want, Shantiqua?"

"Too big... That's not real."

I pulled down my pants. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Steffie laughed and asked, "Have you ever seen a man's penis when you weren't drunk?"

"This isn't happening!"

"Answer her question! Have you ever seen a man's DICK when you weren't drunk?"

"No." It was barely a whisper.

"The first step is admitting you have a problem. You have a problem, don't you?" Steffie was almost sarcastic and very snide.

Shantiqua started to cry and nodded her head affirmatively. She became a little wobbly in the knees, so I grabbed her shoulders.

Steffie demanded, "You know what your problem is, don't you?"

She shook her head negatively and Steffie almost screamed at her, "Your problem is you haven't had sex sober!"

"Please, let me go. I won't tell anyone..."

I smiled. 'Steffie's right and we need to fix that. Take off those silly clothes. NOW!"

Again, the deer in the headlights look, but she slowly slipped out of her top. Her breasts were huge. She had to struggle to get her pants off and the jiggling of her tits and the wiggling of that big butt had me ready to explode. She turned and she was shaved clean, no hair anywhere, which was new to me. I was surprised that her skin was so dark everywhere, I'd never seen an African American woman naked before, but the voice in my head pointed out, "They're all pink on the inside where it matters, kid!" She shut her eyes as I approached her.

"Look at me, slut, this is for your own good."

When she opened her eyes, I knelt down and buried my face in her nice, smooth cunt. She responded pretty fast considering how scared she was. No question it was kind of stretched out, but nothing compared to what it was about to get. It looked like Steffie had her hand down in her skirt which surprised me and turned me on even more, which I would not have thought was possible. It took every bit of concentration I had to control myself and not let my cock split again. Once she was good and wet, I kissed her with my mouth dripping her juice (which she tried to lick up), laid her back down on the therapy couch, and drove that monster home. Her knees were over my shoulders as I pounded her with no mercy. As much as I did not want to, I ignored those massive bouncing chocolate tits and kept my eyes locked on hers

Her mind was trying to hide the fear and lust to sport as much bitch attitude as she could, but she was failing. She was scared and shaking with spasms of orgasmic pleasure as well. I could feel her reason starting to slip away in my head as her entire existence became defined by my thrusting in and out with the waves of pleasure forcing away the fear. She started working with me and I had to slap her face to bring her back to reality. She was not supposed to enjoy this, this was only to teach her a lesson.

I was ready to explode and I knew she was near the biggest orgasm of her life, so I pulled out and covered her from head to snatch with cum. She looked like an opera cream easter egg melting in the sun. When she tried to finger herself, I slapped her hand away denying her final pleasure.

"No, you don't get to do that. This wasn't about you. This was just like what happens when you're drunk and stupid, getting screwed and passing out, but you get to remember it all this time."

"I don't understand...", she cried.

"Sex is meant to be good for both people, Shantiqua, not just one. You get used night after night, but it doesn't matter because you barely remember anything the next day. Sure, the guys 'like' you afterwards, but they aren't interested in anything other than pussy. They don't like YOU, they don't love you, they just use you."

Steffie was licking her fingers clean and removing her clothes (?) as she walked over to the sobbing student. "Yes, dear, that was the lesson for today. Sex is not affection. You just had the biggest and best cock you'll ever even dream of, but what good was it really?"

She helped her up and led her to the rest room. I was even more surprised to see Steffie licking my cum off of Shantiqua who really did not seem that aware of what was happening. Watching that, I realized that she had amazingly not swallowed any of my cum when I spewed it all over her and was not freaking out as had happened every time I had sex before.

As soon as I realized that, almost as if she'd read my mind, Steffie smiled at me and french kissed her with a mouthful of what she had been licking off. It was scary. Shantiqua had to be just about crazy from not getting to finish anyway. The look of pure lust on her face was animalistic and, then, Steffie just buried her face in the young woman's over worked pussy right there on the rest room floor. As Steffie ate her out, Shantiqua was trying to scoop every drop of drying cum off her body and into her mouth. They rolled over with Shantiqua's eyes fixed on my dick and crawling toward me, dragging Steffie who was on her back still tonguing the girl's clit and holding on to that big ebony ass in a death grip.

I was stunned. The smell of sex from both of them was overwhelming. My cock was swelling to bursting even after what I had already done and the voice in my head said simply, "My turn." My gigantic erection became four tentacle like penises and drilled the two women in their available holes. Shantiqua took one in the mouth and one in the ass while Steffie's already dripping pussy was getting pounded in rhythm with her ass as she still was abusing Shantiqua with her tongue.

I sat on the floor outside the door and nearly lost my mind. This was better than ever. I wasn't angry or even feeling any emotion really, I just felt every orgasm from my dicks and I swear I felt theirs, too. It was like every fireworks show in the country on the 4th of July going off in my head.

I don't know how long that lasted, but my brain started to clear when I saw that Shantiqua was grinding her pussy into poor Steffie's face, but Steffie was out cold. Her only movements were from my thrusting and Shantiqua trying to get her to continue what she had been doing. My penises withdrew from the limp older woman and the two that had been gangbanging her became one. Then, the two in Shantiqua lifted her up and rolled her off of Steffie which opened that pussy wide for me. Her eyes were rolled up in the back of her head and there was no rational thought in her. All she wanted was to cum, for me to fill up her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. So, I did. This time, I continued until I passed out.

Next thing I knew, Steffie was gently smacking my face to get me to wake up. I saw that Shantiqua was curled up in the fetal position in the floor shivering, covered in sweat and cum.

"Rick, I don't know how long she's been like that. Shit, it's after 2 in the morning."

"When did you come to?"

"About twenty minutes ago, she was like that and you were practically comatose. I just cleaned up and got you going."

"You just left her lay?" I asked rather shocked by the whole thing.

"I tried to talk to her, but she's just not there anymore." She pointed at her head.

"Ummm, that's not good."

"Oh, I think she'll respond to you, lover boy, but you'd really better put your pants on first."

As I dressed, I asked "So, what's with the lesbian stuff, Steffie, I had no idea!"

"Lesbian? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Easy, lady, I just was shocked at you licking all over her..."

"I wasn't licking 'her', I was licking up your sperm, idiot." She wheeled around way from me in a huff and straightened up her desk.

"Oh, well, that's completely different." I rolled my eyes, wondering if she knew what she had been doing, and turned my attention to Shantiqua.

I filled the trash can with warm water and dumped it on her. She stirred at that. She looked up at me and I saw the lust start to fire up.

"Stop. Get up and clean yourself NOW!"

Like someone under hypnosis, she slowly did what I asked. I had her clean up the office and the rest room as well. I was so spent that watching her jiggle around naked had no effect on me. Then, I told her to dress and gave her specific instructions as to what she was to remember from the evening's events.

"Shantiqua, you will only remember the first time we had sex, nothing at all after that. You will remember feeling degraded and used. You will stop having meaningless drunken sex because you will relate it to those horrible feelings from now on. You will never speak of this session or me ever. You will only remember and speak of in glowing terms how Ms. Stephanie helped you realize that you were being self-destructive and how to be happy with yourself. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Good girl, go home and rest now." She left without a word or even a backward glance.

Steffie had reset the place so that it looked exactly as it had before our little therapy session. "So, are you sure that is all it takes?"

The voice in the back of my mind laughed as I replied. "Well, you should know. You were my first after all."

"But I'm not your puppet."

"Really? Should we test that theory?" The edge in my voice was enough to alarm me. It wasn't my voice really, it was the voice I heard in my mind. The color in Steffie's face drained and her stance softened immediately. Her head lowered slightly and her eyes went to my feet.

"No, Rick, no test necessary. You know how I feel about you."

I laughed at that and so did the voice in my head. "Get some sleep, you've got to be busy shaping young minds in a couple of hours. It's the incest confused, maybe lesbian chick for me today, right?"

"Yes, same time as Shantiqua."

As I left, I was pleased with showing some more control over this thing. After all, I had sex without doing anything over the top insane with the girl the first time. A couple more practice runs before I go see Mia and I should be good to go. No crazy tentacle stuff with the woman I love...