Rick's Diabolical Scheme Ch. 02

Story Info
The strategy goes awry. Trish introduces Emily.
5.1k words
4.42
16.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older.

For background I suggest you read chapter 1.

This story is fiction. It is based only on my imagination and a fantasy or two.

*

I'm Rick. I am a good looking, well hung, young man aged 27. I stand 6' 1" tall, weigh 190, and I'm well built. At least the women in my life tell me I'm good looking. They are usually in their fifties or sixties. I adore older women.

I told you earlier about my diabolical scheme. I told you about Jenny and Trish. I told you about their totally different reactions.

Trish called me a few days after I had tried out my devious stratagem with her. It was a Friday. I had just gotten home from work.

"Why don't you come to my house tonight about seven? I want to introduce you to Emily. Be prepared to take her to dinner." I had no plans. I told her I would be delighted. I was a trifle nervous. After all Trish had told me she would cut my balls off. She had been a little pissed off.

I showered, shaved and dressed carefully. I was at Trish's house at the appointed time. I had never been to her house before except to pick her up. All our dates had ended up at my place. She had told me once that her mother lived with her. So I thought that was probably the reason she had never invited me in for more than a few minutes. I had never met her mother.

Trish introduced me to Emily. She was a very pleasant looking lady who stood about 5' 4". She was quite slim with nice grapefruit sized boobs. She was well dressed in a blouse and a skirt that showed off her butt nicely. What I could see of her legs looked nice. She was wearing nylons and moderately high heels. I guessed her age at sixty plus. I'm not really very good at estimating the age of women.

I took Emily to a good restaurant. We had a very nice meal with interesting conversation. We both had wine with dinner. Emily only drank two glasses. That's all I had, too. I had to drive. Emily struck me as an intelligent and knowledgeable woman. I found myself to be quite attracted to her.

After dinner, I asked her if she would like to come to my place.

"I have to go back to Trish's first," she said, then added, "I really don't like to go to bed with a man on the first date, but let me think about it."

I drove to Trish's house and parked in her driveway.

"You can come in with me," Emily said. "It will be ok."

"Won't Trish mind?" I asked.

"No, it will be alright."

I got out and walked around the car to open her door. She got out gracefully, showing a lot of leg. Very nice leg. At the door, she rang the bell. Trish answered bundled up in an ankle length bathrobe.

Inside, the room was dimly lit. The TV was on but the sound was quite low, barely audible. Trish gestured to a couch for Emily and me to sit on. Emily excused herself for a minute. I sat at one end of the couch. Trish sat at the other end.

"How did you get along with Emily?" she asked.

"Fine," I answered, "she's a very nice lady."

"I'm glad to hear it," Trish replied. "Are you going to take her to bed? Make love with her?"

I was a little flabbergasted at the question. When it came to dealing with Trish, I was constantly being surprised.

"That was what you wanted, wasn't it? For me to send you a lover?" Trish continued.

Emily came back as she finished talking, but she gave no sign that she had heard anything. She sat between Trish and me, her legs crossed. She had very nice legs and knew how to show them off.

She put her hand on my thigh.

"Did you and Trish have a nice talk?" she asked. There was a tone in her voice I couldn't quite identify. Mischievousness? Flirting? I was starting to be intrigued. A little concerned too. There were games going on that I didn't know the rules for. I didn't even know what the object of the game was.

Whatever. I wasn't ready to run away. Not just yet. But I was very aware of Trish's involvement.

"Rick asked me to go to his place, Trish," Emily said, then she turned to me. "What would you have done if I had gone with you, Rick?" Her hand was still on my thigh, she was starting to rub it with light short strokes.

"Nothing you didn't want to do," I replied gallantly, I hoped. "But, I would have hoped to make love with you."

"What kind of loving do you like, Rick?" Emily continued.

"Whatever the lady likes," I hoped I was still sounding gallant.

"Would you go down on me if I wanted it?"

"I sure would," I answered. "You are a very attractive woman. I would love to eat you."

The conversation was becoming surreal, but more and more interesting.

"What about if I wanted a threesome?"

Back to being gallant, "If that is what you wanted."

"With my daughter."

Fuck gallantry. "That sounds hot!" I told her.

She took my hand and put it on her leg just below the hem of her skirt. She held it for a while, rubbing it against her nylons and guiding me up under her skirt.

"Would you eat me while my daughter watched?"

"Yes, I would go down on you. Eat you. I wouldn't care who was watching." My answer could have been more gallant, but my hand had slid up her leg and found that she wasn't wearing panties. My fingers encountered the lips of her pussy and felt the wetness of lust seeping from them.

Trish stood up then. She let her robe slide off her shoulders showing me her body clad in a garment that supported her tits and came down over her belly. Her muff was bare. There were straps, like on a garter belt, to support the nylons covering her beautiful legs. The image was made more beautiful by the heels she was wearing. I think the garment is called a bustier, but I'm not sure. The view was too hot for me to care.

As I was gazing at Trish, Emily had taken my hand and was rubbing it on her pussy.

Trish said, "Shall we, Mom?"

It didn't register right away. Emily stood up and pulled me to my feet. Trish took my other hand when it penetrated, "'Mom'? She called Emily 'Mom'?"

The women led me to the bedroom. Emily unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As she stepped out of it, she opened her blouse. As Emily undressed, Trish put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep romantic kiss.

Emily was next. She repeated Trish's kiss. She was wearing a lacy garter belt, supporting her nylons and heels like Trish. When Emily broke the kiss, she reached for my belt buckle. The women, between them, had me undressed quickly. They pushed me onto the bed. Emily and Trish laid on either side of me.

"Sometimes Mom and I like to eat each other. Often, in fact," Trish said. "We've never shared a man before."

"Does it make you hot to watch women going down on each other?" Emily asked.

"It sure does," I answered, "but I've never seen it live. Only in videos."

Neither woman answered. Trish climbed over me to clutch her mother. They were soon locked in a tight embrace, kissing hotly. Emily pulled one of Trish's tits out of the bustier to suck it. The women slid down to the middle of the bed.

Trish flipped around and pushed her face between Emily's legs. Emily followed her lead and buried her face in her daughter's muff.

I watched nylon sheathed legs, with high heels still on the feet, clasping the bare flesh of hot women's bodies. Hands grasped the cheeks of beautiful feminine asses. I heard the moans of gratification. The muted slurps and sucking sounds of wet lips on wet cunts. The gasps of pleasure.

My cock was throbbing from the blood pouring into it, hard, so hard it hurt. I knelt next to the women. I rubbed my hard dick against their naked flesh. They were on their sides facing each other. They rolled to put daughter on top, then mother on top.

A bare ass flashed in front of me. I let the tip of my hard cock slide along the crack. I heard a muffled gasp of delight. They broke apart. They pushed me onto my back.

Emily straddled me. She lowered her body to envelop my erect hard-on. She breathed a sigh of satisfaction as she impaled her cunt on my manhood. Trish kissed her mother, hotly, open mouthed, wet.

Trish turned and straddled my face. Her hand twisted in my hair, lifting my head to her wet pussy. My hands on the cheeks of her ass held me in place. I buried my face in her wet heat. Between the folds of her swollen labia. My tongue, my lips, even my teeth; I used them all. I ate her sweet cunt. I drank her essences. I imbibed her flowing juices.

I was dimly aware that Trish had leaned back into Emily's arms. Emily caressed Trish's boobs; kneaded, twisted nipples, and pulled them.

Trish was gyrated her hips and rubbed her pussy on my face. She left a film of aromatic juices to scent mark me. To claim me for her own; or maybe, for their own, hers and her mother's.

I could feel Emily riding my cock. Her pussy comfortably snug on my hard shaft. She lifted herself until I was almost out of her. Then she slammed her body down and slid her clit along the hardness of my cock.

I could hear the sounds of orgasm, but I didn't know from which woman. It may have been both.

Excitement tore through me, through my entire body. I clamped my hands on Trish's hips. I held her, stopped her gyrations so that I could lick her, suck her, taste her nectars, and drink of her essences.

I ate her. I fucked her mother. They were cumming. Both were cumming. Shouts, cries of gratification. They exhilarated me with their orgasms. The euphoric thrill that occurs when a woman cums for you. Cums on your cock. Cums on your face.

My cock exploded. I felt the electric joy of my cum gushing from my cock, pouring into the eager receptacle of Emily's hot cunt.

I collapsed, replete. I tried to continue eating Trish, but my head fell away from her. My beautiful hard cock softened. As Emily rolled off me, Trish followed her. They laid on either side of me. Recovering from their own orgasms. Their arms over my body hugged me. I put an arm around each of them and hugged them in return.

When we had caught our breath we laid there talking between kisses. I felt good. The women on either side of me felt good. Their scents were delightful. I inhaled their perfume, sweat, and the juices of their pussies.

Trish said to Emily, "I told you he was good."

"He is," her mother replied. "He's big enough, too."

"You both surprised me," I put in. "I never expected something like this."

"I wanted to give Mom a special gift for her seventieth birthday," Trish said.

"Emily, I can't believe you're that old," I said turning to her.

"Not quite," Emily replied. "My birthday isn't until tomorrow. Thank you for the compliment."

The talk went on for a while, with lots of hugs and kisses mixed in.

Trish sat up and removed the bustier, freeing her lovely tits. Her nylons seemed to stay up by themselves ok. My cock started to stir again. A naked woman on either side of me was doing great things to my libido. Emily started to fondle him. Stroking him back to hardness.

"You're Mom's tonight, Rick," Trish said. "What she wants is what counts."

What Emily wanted was head. She pushed on my head gently but firmly. Her legs opened making it obvious what she wished. I rolled over to her to suck and nibble on her tits. I slid down her body to her navel, then to her mound. Between her legs, I kissed and licked at her thighs. I tasted the residue there, our combined cum that had seeped from her cunt.

Her labia sat before me. Her clit peeked through them at the top. It was hard, like a tiny cock. I spread the lips of her pussy with my fingers. I gazed at the hot redness of her inner lips. The swollen petals were aroused and hot. They wanted my tongue. They demanded my tongue and my lips; to lick and to suck.

The fragrance was lustful, enticing and wanting. Strong. Musky. A sexual lure.

I buried my face in the hot, wet, folds of her savory cunt. I licker her and sucked her.

Her heels were on my back. I felt the friction of her nylons against my skin as she squeezed her legs on my body. Her thighs were on my shoulders. I felt her pressing on my head.

I was enslaved in her garden. I, a joyful, spellbound slave. I, who must taste of her savory nectar. I, who delighted in the scents, the heat, and the tastes. I suckled her juices and my cum. It was a delightful feast.

Her hips lifted. Her legs squeezed me. Orgasms tore through her. They raced through the cells of her body. I was dimly aware of her daughter, sucking at her mother's tits and exchanging hot wet kisses.

Her hands were in my hair. They lifted me. They pulled me up. They raised me above her, to push my throbbing hard cock into her cunt. I was invited to her hot welcoming cunt. Her arms wrapped around me. Her legs looped over mine. She held me tightly. I savored the feel of my cock filling her. Her pussy was snug on me and comfortable. It was a sensuous feeling; so erotic.

Trish was next to us. She had one arm over me, the other around her mother. She held herself tightly against us with her her bare flesh against ours. Her lips kissed the bare flesh of both of us, Emily and I.

I couldn't hold back. I wouldn't hold back. The urgency of the blood pulsing through my rock hard cock did not allow me to. The excitement in my body, raced to my cock. My cum exploded into a hot cunt. She was an eager receptacle for my seed.

I collapsed on Emily, with an arm over her daughter alongside her. Trish moved over to allow me to roll off and lie between them.

"That was amazing," I said when I caught my breath. "Wonderful."

"Yes, it was," Emily agreed.

Trish leaned across my body to draw Emily's face to her. "Happy birthday, Mom," she told her.

"Thank you, Love," Emily replied. "It was a very nice present."

I was pretty well spent. It had been an amazing and exciting night. They let me sleep. I am pretty sure they did, too.

I woke with a naked woman on either side of me. I eased out of bed and ran to the bathroom to pee. I must have disturbed the women because Trish called out.

"I'll go start the coffee. If you want to brush your teeth you can use my toothbrush. It's the blue one."

I brushed my teeth and went back to the bedroom looking for my clothes. Emily was stirring, so I sat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"Good morning," she said sleepily." She held her arms up to me and I bent down to kiss her. "Mmmm, toothpaste," she said as she hugged me. "I feel good."

"Trish is making coffee," I told her.

"Ok," she said, sitting up. "I guess I'll get up." I got out of her way and she swung her legs out of bed and padded to the bathroom, naked and unabashed. I guess I should say almost naked. She still had nylons on.

I found my clothes and dressed in shorts, t-shirt and slacks. I didn't bother with shoes, or shirt just yet. By the time I was dressed Emily was out of the bathroom. She grabbed a robe from the closet and we went to kitchen together, an arm around each other.

The coffee was ready when we got there. Trish, also in a robe, gave us each a cup.

"We'd invite you to stay for the day, Rick, but we need to visit my grandmother. She's ninety today." Trish told me. "Mom was born on her mother's birthday.

"But why don't you visit next weekend? What do you think, Mom?"

"That's fine with me. Maybe we should introduce him to Ruth."

"'Ruth?'" I asked.

"My mother," said Emily. "She's still a pretty sharp old lady."

"Let's keep him for ourselves, Mom." Trish told her. "Although I guess we will have to share him with Jenny."

I felt myself turning red.

Turning more directly to me, Trish said, "Jenny's ok. Any more aren't. Unless they're family, hers or ours."

She looked at me steadily. "Don't fuck with us, Rick."

I swallowed, and felt my balls draw up. This was a serious lady. It was time for a little more gallantry.

"After a night like last night I can't imagine wanting anyone else. Especially if you want me."

Trish gave me a big smile, and so did Emily. Emily reached for my hand.

"Thank you, Rick. We do want to see a lot of you."

"Yes we do," Trish added.

After coffee, I finished dressing and prepared to leave. Both ladies gave me a big hug and a deep kiss at the door.

"You owe Jenny," Trish said. "Why don't you take her out tonight?"

"If you think so," I said.

"I do think so."

When I got home, it was near mid-morning. I gave Jenny a call to ask her if she'd like to go to dinner. She agreed. I said I'd pick her up about seven.

Jenny can hold her own in a conversation. She is really a quite intelligent lady. We had a nice dinner. Over coffee afterward, the conversation drifted around to Trish.

"Trish and I have been friends since we were children. I used to babysit her. I'm about five years older." Jenny said. "We're still close friends. I'm one of the few people who stood by her when she had her trouble."

"What trouble?" I asked idly. I couldn't imagine that it would be too much.

"You didn't know about that?"

"No, what?"

"Well Trish was in prison," Jenny related. "For over five years."

"No shit," I said. "What for?"

Jenny hesitated. "She was really angry with her ex-husband. She caught him playing around on her."

"So what did she do to get locked up for?" I asked.

"She cut his balls off!"

I could feel the blood draining from my face. My heart skipped a couple of beats and I think my mouth dropped open.

"She -- cut -- his -- balls -- off?" I stammered

"Yes," Jenny said. "She was really pissed off."

"What have I gotten myself into?" I thought. "How do I get out of it?"

I think I was just staring at Jenny with my mouth open.

"Are you ok?" I heard her ask dimly. "She's ok now. She hasn't had any trouble since she was released from prison. I think she gets off probation soon."

Jenny and I left the restaurant. Back at my place, I had a lot of trouble performing. Jenny finally got me hard enough to get it into herself. She seemed to enjoy it, but I hardly knew what was happening.

Jenny was getting ready to leave early in the morning. She hugged me hard and gave me a long kiss. "You seem out of sorts," she said. "Is what I told you about Trish upsetting you?"

"Yes," I told her. "I never thought she was a woman who would do something like that."

"Well, like I said, she was really pissed." Jenny responded. With that she kissed me again and left.

I sat around all day. I was a nervous wreck. My hand kept drifting to my balls, to make sure they were there.

About three o'clock, Trish called.

"Rick, honey, Jenny told me that you were surprised that I had done time. I'm really sorry. I thought you knew." She sounded a little upset, herself. "I'm so sorry.

"Mom is really upset. She thinks we may not see you again. Please say that isn't so, Rick. Please."

I was in a bit of a quandary. Did I dare tell her no? Did I dare tell her yes?

"Can we get together and talk about it, Rick?" she said. "We can meet somewhere if you want to. I can even have Jenny meet us if it will make you feel better."

"Ok, let's meet." I named a diner, one of those replicas of the ones from the 1950s. Long and narrow with a counter running the length of it. Lots of chrome and Formica booths.

I got there before her. I grabbed a booth away from any other customers. It wasn't busy at that hour. Trish arrived in about ten minutes, she slid into the booth opposite me looking slightly abashed. "Jenny's coming. We didn't say whether she should or not. I thought it might make things more comfortable for you."

"Thank you for thinking about that," I told her.

Jenny walked in just then and slid into the booth next to Trish.

"Rick, I'm sorry. I just thought you knew about my past. I don't know why," Trish started the conversation. "My whole life has been messed up since I cut that asshole. But I can't make myself regret it."

I thought to myself. "This is a enjoyable woman. I really would like to see a lot more of her. Her mother, too. But would I be putting myself in the same position as her ex.?"

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12