Rick's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers

Anna laughed in return. "I guess I can see that, but how does anyone get to that point?"

"You have to see him more than once a year for sure. I used to see him every damn week and we would end up arguing. The entire first year I knew him we fought all the time over the stupidest stuff. But you learn a lot. I think I learned more talking to him then I did in college that year."

"Well you're welcome to it. Nice to see you again Tasha."

"You too," Tasha replied through slightly clenched teeth. She wasn't really annoyed on her own behalf. It just made her sad to see Rick put so much effort into someone that didn't get him one bit.

Rick had joined them at the table which had forced a slight re-arrangement. Evan had moved into the middle on the other side of Samantha and Rick sat on one end. Tasha attempted to glide in past Chase and felt her stocking slip again. She stopped and made a quick pull on the top to get it back up and caught Rick looking at the curve of her thigh. She reddened, but his eyes offered no apology, only appreciation.

"Nice view," Chase said from behind her. Startled, she fell over into his lap.

"That looks cozy," Rick joked. His eyes teased them both. Tasha rolled off of Chase and inched over close to Evan.

He kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "Are you ok? You're not uncomfortable are you?"

Tasha shook her head and whispered back, "I'm fine, although I should probably smack you for plotting behind my back."

Evan nibbled on her neck. "I saw the way you were looking at each other. And well..."

"You like Samantha?" Tasha asked as she nipped him gently on the chin.

He gave her a sheepish grin and replied, "Yeah."

"So does Rick, apparently."

Evan faux glowered a moment then started to laugh. "This night could get interesting."

A lump of cold fear formed in her throat. Interesting was certainly one word for it. What was she so scared of?

She was scared to actually get what she wanted. It hit her like a flash and seemed as clear as day now that she understood. She was on the verge of what society and moralists had taught her was most verboten. But why? The question that Rick had asked her so long ago ran through her head. Why was it so wrong?

She remembered the kiss she and Rick shared the year before and the certain knowledge as soon as their lips touched. It hadn't been wrong at all. In that moment, for the first time deep in her fragile self, things had felt right. She had stopped denying herself. Fifteen year old Tasha may have been appalled at that kind of behavior. The more mature and wiser Tasha of the past year had stopped trying to hold herself to a standard that was meaningless when compared to the power of the affection that was shared at the booth.

A significant look passed around the table. Tasha could tell that Samantha was more than a little unnerved. Was she interested? Not interested? Scared? Nervous?

Samantha laughed a bit shakily and said, "You guys are making me feel really good for a tomboy that people usually think is a lesbian. I hate people thinking I'm a lesbian. I'm not really into girls." Samantha gave Chase a bit of a hard stare.

Uh oh, that just might spoil the fun Tasha thought. She wasn't terribly disappointed. It had been a long time since she had been with another woman and she had anticipated just a bit, but obviously Samantha wanted to make sure there were no illusions about their putting on a show for the guys. She felt a mild twinge of regret and quickly blew it off. She only hoped that Samantha wouldn't attempt to wreck the rest of their good time. It didn't appear that way as she was still nuzzled comfortably between Rick and Evan's arms.

Chase looked embarrassed, Evan disappointed and Rick apologetic. Tasha quickly played it off, "I'm a bit of a tomboy myself so I know how you feel." She left it at that. If it was meant as a snub she would ignore it. More likely it was exactly as she said, she was straight and had no interest in Tasha; although that didn't seem to dissuade her interest in Evan or Rick. Where did that leave Chase? Or specifically, her and Chase? Tasha wasn't sure at all. She didn't want to think about the chance that it was Samantha having declared she was competition.

Tasha's save got the conversation going again, but with a lack of open flirtation. She was ok with that as Guy and George joined them and all made plans to head to Evan's and her place a few blocks away. On the way out the door Chase pulled her into the dark corner for a long, lingering kiss. His arms held her close. They stood for a few minutes in the dark and held each other until Evan called her name and they parted with a gentle squeeze.

*

Tasha fluttered around the room. She took being a hostess very seriously and was nervous that the place wasn't quite as clean as she would have liked it to be. No one said a word about it though as she washed highball glasses, filled them with ice and Irish whiskey and handed them around the room.

"To Rick!" cheered Guy.

"Here, here," they all repeated.

Rick gave another rare smile. "Tasha put on some music. Anything you consider rock and roll."

Tasha was a tiny bit taken aback by the request. The "expert" wanted HER to choose. She stopped and pondered for a moment. She looked at her stack of CDs and picked up her copy of "The Who Sell Out" and placed it in the player. The faux radio broadcast started up and led into the opening strains of "Armenia City in the Sky."

Rick's smile grew larger. "I should have known. Great choice Tasha."

He held his glass in one hand and with his other emphasized his words as he began to detail the ways in which the album was unique, important and influential. Tasha listened with rapt attention. When he was younger at times Rick's pontificating could get tiresome, but at others he could be insightful, witty and charmingly entertaining. The more mature Rick was far more in the latter category than the former and The Who was a topic that brought out the best in him. He relaxed completely into the cushions of the couch and his face lost many of its worst lines. He looked five years younger in an instant. The sparkle was back in his eyes and every so often they flashed over and caught hers across the room.

Tasha forced herself to get up and attend to her other guests. A small group had clustered in the kitchen. She refilled glasses and exchanged small talk with Guy, George and Chase while looking around for Evan. She didn't see him and wondered where he had gone. There was no sign of Samantha either and she had a decent idea they had disappeared together.

She knew she had guessed correctly when they stumbled in the front door a few minutes later. "Sorry, I need to buy a lighter and Samantha offered to go along," Evan explained through lips that had just a trace of lipstick at one corner.

Tasha shot him a sly glance. She could hardly be mad since she had kissed Chase and she doubted much more than that had happened since they hadn't been gone more than ten minutes. Evan pulled her in for a quick, reassuring kiss that tasted of the foreign cosmetic. She could sense the powder keg of sexual tension in the room and both feared and longed for it to be set off.

Evan excused himself to speak to Chase and Tasha wandered back into the living room. Rick was still leaned back into the couch, his eyes half closed. He turned and motioned for her to sit next to him. With a shy smile that mirrored the one she had given him the year before she sat down. His arm went around her affectionately. It felt natural as he pulled her up to his chest. She could hear his heart beat through his t-shirt as it mildly raced in excitement.

Their first kiss was short, but heavy with the desires of a year's longing and promises of things to come. The second held a little longer and built up. A third momentarily blanked out her senses, sending her gasping for air. It was then she remembered they weren't alone and she blushed scarlet in shame.

No one seemed to have particularly noticed, at least not enough to comment. Chase raised an eyebrow briefly and went back to his conversation. Samantha looked the tiniest bit peeved. Evan had ducked into the spare bedroom to do goodness only knew what. Everyone else politely ignored them.

Rick's hand stroked her hair and caressed her face. It sent shivers through Tasha's body. A finger traced around the edge of her lips. She parted them and his finger slid gently between. Her tongue lapped and tickled and her lips grazed over his knuckle. They had begun to get a few glances, but still no one said anything. She knew she needed to stop, at least until they had more privacy, but her body refused to listen and continued to respond to Rick's advances.

Tasha agonized briefly, torn by a lifetime of instilled prudery and want. His hand ran down her cheek, along the curve of her neck and under the neckline of her dress. She trembled and shuddered, her libido pushed to the brink. The rest of the room, the rest of the world, disappeared. She drowned in a sea of sensation. Their lips met again and dispelled what little clarity she had left.

Tasha felt eyes and turned her head and saw Chase, his gaze fixed on them. Samantha was next to him, and looked more annoyed than ever. Rick motioned to Chase and spoke low but clearly, "Chase, come here. Samantha." Chase looked back and forth between the two friends and his girlfriend. Tasha could tell he was tempted. The almost dream-like quality Rick had cast over the room had affected him as well. Samantha however rolled her eyes, stood and flounced out of the room and into the kitchen.

Rick beckoned again. "Let's give her a good time." Chase considered a moment longer and started to cross the small space between the love seat and the couch. Tasha was mildly frightened as her body cried out for contact from both men, but she didn't want to harm Chase's relationship either.

"We need to get going, CHASE," Samantha loudly announced from the other room. Tasha jumped up in an instant, relieved that the moral quandary had solved itself, to see her guests off. The spell had been broken. Samantha's sudden desire to depart had given an opening to the others to say their goodnights. She thanked everyone for coming. Amid a round of well-wishes Chase pulled her aside.

"I'm sorry about that. I was hoping we would have more time. Maybe next time I am in town," he said. He gave her another brief kiss and a hug. "Thank you sweetheart."

She kissed him back. "I look forward to it, hon. Thank you."

Evan came out of the spare room to say goodbye. Chase gave him a warm embrace. Samantha pushed herself past him and laid a kiss on Evan's lips. Evan looked mildly nonplussed, but just a bit like the cat that ate the canary as he said farewell. Tasha was relieved that Guy and George were good sports as well as good friends to not be bothered by all of their displays.

The guests crossed from the kitchen back to the living room where Rick was on his feet. Samantha came in for another kiss which Rick eagerly returned. Chase came around for a handshake into a hug of his own. For just a moment they both gazed over at Tasha and Chase looked back at Rick with a mix of jealousy and respect. "Have a great night all!" he bid them as he followed Samantha out the door.

Tasha and Rick were left alone in the living room. Evan had disappeared back into the spare bedroom again. She was agitated. Was he upset? Hurt? Jealous? Mad that Samantha had teased him? Feeling left out? What could she do?

Rick approached and took Tasha into his arms, her own thin ones pulled tight around his barrel chest. The sensation of being enspelled returned with a crest of passion. His lips travelled down her neck and towards her bosom. They sent every nerve ending in the top of half of her body into overload. Every tiny movement of his mouth and hands was calculated for maximum response. A deep, smoldering, sensual place within her flared into a roaring fire.

With a groan Rick leaned her down on to the love seat. His hands ran down the soft materiel of her dress and underneath the skirt to stroke her hose clad legs. The sleek feel of the nylon as it grazed her calves brought a mewl from her throat. Rick noted her reaction and with a quick grin dropped down to his knees and ran his tongue over the silky smoothness of the stockings and up to the soft skin of her inner thigh.

His brown eyes were locked on hers as a hand parted her legs and fondled the lace of her underwear. They were damp and clinging to her swollen labia. He drew it out a few extra moments and prolonged the torment. He nearly brought her to orgasm before a pair of fingers gripped the waistband and pulled them down to her ankles. Tasha kicked them off onto the floor.

Their eyes were still fixed on each other and Tasha suspected he could see everything inside her; the frightened and inexperienced girl who was scared of what she wanted who waged battle with the woman that she had never completely let herself become. There was an empathy she had never seen before. In that moment she knew him better than she ever had and forgave anything negative between them. They were two imperfect perfectionists who had spent years attempting to protect their own egos. If they had hurt each other in the past, it was irrelevant now.

His gaze was penetrating. Tasha's breath became rapid and shallow, but neither of them looked away as his tongue grazed the edge of her labia and circled around her clitoris. There was no tentativeness in his technique as his mouth began to make love to the folds. She moaned and felt herself melt into the love seat.

Every so often his eyes would drop to focus on where he licked, but within seconds they would lift back up to her face. His look was almost reverent, but seared with lust and desire. His tongue darted into her and began to probe for the most sensitive spots. Her pelvis bucked up to his chin, but he held on and drove in deeper.

One hand ceased to caress her leg and travelled up to join his jaws. She had heard rumors of Rick's oral prowess over the years, but at the first flick of his fingers she knew where the stories had fallen short. Tasha enjoyed manual stimulation, but it had never been anything special compared to other activities. Rick's hands though were doing things she hadn't known were possible.

Her first orgasm crashed over her in a wave of bliss. Rick steadied her shuddering frame with one hand behind her back and continued to draw cries of pleasure from her with the other. He buried his face back into her quivering pussy. With a small scream she collapsed backwards into the love seat and her juices soaked his goatee.

Rick pulled her to her feet and gave her a deep, hungry kiss. Tasha could taste herself on his lips, and it sent yet another of her senses into overload. His hands ran under her skirt. "I have to see you naked Tasha. Now. I've wanted...I've dreamt....for years. Ahhhhhhhh." His voice trailed off into a growl of appreciation as he leaned back into a chair.

Tasha stood back and savored the moments as she slowly inched the dress to her feet. As it settled into a heap on the floor she leaned over and removed the final clothing she had on; the stockings that had given her grief earlier in the night and pleasure minutes before. She stretched out her leg, pointed her toe and she rolled first one then the other nylon off.

She stood naked and allowed him to drink in the sight. Once he had a sufficiently good look she approached the chair and straddled his lap. Her cautious hands tugged at his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. Wiry hair covered his torso and her fingers mussed back and forth over his chest. Tasha was fascinated by Rick's reaction to her slow, sensual strokes. Just as she had nearly melted at his touch a few minutes before, he was now doing the same. Grunts and sighs caught in his throat. Another heated kiss made them reel.

"Oh gods I want this, I want you," Tasha mumbled into Rick's shoulder. It struck her just how long it had been true. She had been a virgin, but she couldn't lie; she had been tempted the night they met. It was the first time she had ever been propositioned by a stranger. While she was happy she hadn't gone through with it and waited to be with Evan, there had been a split second when she had been almost carried away enough to say yes. How much of the hostility between them the first year of their acquaintance had been barely concealed sexual tension? They had risked and suffered the consequences of their attraction before and here they were again in spite of everything.

Rick's eyes lit up at her words and the intensity of his embraces increased. Two fingers pinched a nipple and a wave of endorphins swam through her body. She stifled a cry and slipped from his lap. He steadied her again and his eyes took on a glint of dark eroticism as he pinched harder. Tasha could feel his erection as it strained, trapped inside his jeans, against her body. Her hand trailed down his chest and over his stomach to the button fly and cautiously caressed through the fabric. He nodded in support. Clumsily, but determined, she slowly loosened the buttons. His cock sprang free of its confinement and Rick pulled Tasha to her feet and let the pants drop to the floor. He wore nothing else underneath.

Their completely naked bodies were pressed against each other. Lips, tongues and skin merged and parted repeatedly. Rick half-carried her back over to the couch and lay down. Tasha was splayed on top of his side. For a few heady minutes they gloried in their contact.

Diffidently, but with ever greater confidence, she made her way down his torso. She took a deep breath and ran the tip of her tongue over the head of his dick. Rick sighed as Tasha swallowed his head and shaft. His hand ran up and down her spine from her tailbone to her neck and encouraged her to go down further. Sweet liquid leaked into her throat and she drank it enthusiastically.

A hand ran up her leg and cupped and squeezed her rear. Tasha's backside trembled and twitched. Rick's pointer ran along her perineum and teased the outside of her anus. It had taken years, but recently she had finally gotten comfortable enough to experiment anally with Evan. It was still a new titillation and her body wasn't totally used to it yet. A tip pushed past the ring of muscles and Tasha caught her breath sharply for an instant. In the next the finger had slipped in and she gripped his thighs.

He was incredibly gentle. Her body accepted the appendage easily and she started to relax. Slowly that relaxation spread through her whole body. When it hit her neck and jaw she was able to swallow him further down her throat. She felt a similar sense of relaxation run through his body. It created an endless loop of glorious, sensuous relief. Tasha lost track of time as they pleasured each other.

A sound from behind her caught her attention and she looked up. Evan came out of the spare bedroom nervously, the body Tasha loved on full display naked. He wore another sheepish grin and sported a full erection. Tasha beamed and her heart soared. Rick also looked up, grinned and opened his arms to welcome his friend.

"She's all ready for you Evan," he said warmly.

Evan took a deep breath and put his arms around Tasha. He tweaked her already sore nipple and she nearly swooned. Every cell in her body was alive in anticipation. The secret fantasy she had shoved into the back of her mind in shame when she was barely an adult was a reality and she was ready for it.

Evan gave her a kiss that held in it every ounce of love they had for each other. He helped her lean over and ran his hand up her leg. Tasha stretched out over the couch and placed her head in Rick's lap and returned to the blowjob she had started. Rick's arms went around and held her close as Evan's hand played with the outside of her cunny. The head of his cock followed and she felt it as it explored her labia lips and into her waiting pussy.

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers