Rick's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers

Her hips pushed against Evan's pelvis. Her tongue teased around Rick's head and focused on the spot of the meeting of the glans as if it were a clitoris. Rick grabbed a hold of her hair as she flicked and tickled up and down the shaft. Tasha's lips nipped around the base and her hands ran carefully over his balls. He shuddered under her touch and she ran a finger along the seam of his scrotum and a stream of pre-cum poured into her mouth.

Evan thrust deeply into her and she cried out in pleasure. She stifled it halfway out and again swallowed Rick down her throat. They settled into a rhythm as she rocked and bobbed back and forth between them. Tasha felt as if a circuit had finally been completed. Energy coursed through the trio and euphoria drowned her senses.

She tightened her vaginal muscles around Evan's cock and her lips around Rick's. She could sense the coming crescendo and wanted it built to perfection. Their hands played up and down her torso. They gripped and pinched and caressed every inch of her hot skin. Both men pulled her in close as they all experienced a tremendous, simultaneous orgasm.

Tasha collapsed in exhaustion onto the couch and on top of Rick. Rick put his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. Evan leaned in and kissed her still-warm lips. A spark like a miniature lightning bolt passed between them and his tongue went deeper and the kiss became more passionate. Her eyes lit up in surprise. Evan had never kissed her like this before. She sat up in Rick's lap and pressed her breasts into Evan's chest. Body to body and skin to skin she could feel them all become aroused again.

A look and a quiet nod passed from Evan to Rick. The two men lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. They stretched her out in the middle of the bed and each lay down on one side. Tasha heard the rustle of a condom wrapper behind her back. For a few minutes they held her; no words needed to be said. Never in all of Tasha's life had she ever felt more cared for and more loved. Years before she had a dream where Evan had made love to her while she was held by someone else. She couldn't see who it was, but she had known that it was one of her dearest friends. She had been disturbed at the time about the identity of the mystery person, but she had never forgotten the sense of elation. As that same joyful happiness surrounded her in the bedroom, she knew who it had been.

Tasha arranged herself into a reversal straddle and sat back down onto Rick's shaft. Her throat let out a cry and she sank back into his lap. Her body shook with relief as he entered. She had waited so long and fought herself so hard to reach this moment and she relished every moment and tiny sensation. Rick ran his fingertips through her hair, dropped a peck on the crown of her head and thrust upward. It almost made her jump with the force and momentum.

Evan helped to steady her and his eyes seared her with the fire inside them. She clung to him and rained kisses on every available inch she could reach. She turned and clutched at Rick's supportive build and tasted the salty tang of his sweat- drenched skin under her taste buds as they explored. She was drunk on the sensory overload.

Rick leaned backwards and pulled her down with him on their sides; his tongue traced down her breastbone in parallel with hers. He turned her back towards Evan and again motioned to his friend. His fingers parted her labes and pulled her open. She caught her breath as he spread her wide with several fingers. Another surge of endorphins drove her deeper into intoxication. Rick looked right at Evan and his intention was clear.

Tasha momentarily panicked. She had no idea if this could even physically work. Evan seemed hesitant as well. Rick stroked her hair and rubbed her neck in a calming fashion. His other fingers continued their work. His thumb played with her clitoris and the digits penetrated in concert with his thrusts until she began to squeal and shake. Evan saw her reaction and reacted instantaneously. Rick quickly moved his hand out of the way as Evan's cock joined his inside of her.

The sensation was intense and somewhat painful, but also took her mind and body to a state beyond any she knew existed. Physically, mentally and emotionally she was pushed past her own pre-conceived limits and she felt a sense of release. Her mind was brilliantly clear and there was no fear or anxiety. Here, in the arms of the two men she had known and cared for the longest, she had found the ecstatic experience she had sought for her whole life.

Rick grabbed her back and dug his callused fingers into the tender muscles. She turned her head and their eyes met in another moment of mutual knowledge and tender affection. She turned her head back and had the same flash of deep understanding with Evan. Both men increased their speed and she could feel their bodies go rigid as they began to come. Tasha gave a shout that could have woken the dead, but didn't pull away or go silent. She gripped them tightly with her pussy and milked every drop. She sobbed and sighed and she shook with her own orgasm. Tears ran down her cheeks and both men dried with their kisses.

She drifted into a doze still snuggled between them. Total contentment, the unobtainable goal of so many, was hers for the night.

*

Thirty-one was an odd age to first experience the awkwardness of a morning after was Tasha's first coherent thought of the morning as she handed Rick a cup of coffee. He thanked her and quietly sipped for a few minutes. Evan was still in bed. She tried to make small talk, but everything felt forced and after a few minutes she fell silent again. He didn't appear upset at her attempts, quite the opposite. His eyes still sparkled and danced above his beard with a slightly wicked gleam. She had a feeling he was entertained by her mild discomfiture in her inexperience.

It didn't help that he was still naked and sported a huge morning erection.

For that matter, Tasha hadn't bothered to throw anything on either. They sat and looked at each other across the room until he crossed from his chair over to the couch and sat next to her again. He gave her a brief kiss and caress before he whispered in her ear, "Why don't you hop in the shower?"

Tasha burned in embarrassment. She knew she still smelled of last night and she couldn't blame him if he wanted her cleaned up. "Ok, "she quickly agreed and ran to the bathroom. Nervously she bit her lip as she started up the water and waited for it to get to the proper temperature. Self-doubt crept back in.

The water rained down and drenched her sticky skin. Her mind relaxed along with her tense muscles and she enjoyed the feeling. Her mind was a flurry of remembrances; of physical exultation and sharp emotions that threatened to overwhelm her mental capacities. Lost in her own world, she was startled when the door opened behind her and Rick entered the shower stall.

A strange state fell over Tasha. She felt as if she were in a numb fog of drowning deepness and at the same time she felt completely alert and in the moment. His body pressed against hers underneath the water. It washed away the excesses of the night before. A kiss and the water as it poured took her breath and enhanced the sensation of drowning.

He grabbed the soap. Once again his fingers began their accomplished work on every spot they touched as he washed her all over. They trailed down her neck. He stalled on the curves and indentations of her small breasts. He scrubbed and titillated his way down her body. He skipped her pelvic area, turned her around and worked the soap over her buttocks and down the back of her thighs and legs. Rick turned her back around towards him and slowly his hands worked their way back up until one was buried between her legs. The other crept back up to her breast.

Tasha nearly fell at the heady swoon her mind went into. The shower was too small though and a fall wasn't a real danger. She collapsed into the wall at his passionate embrace. Half-blindly she grasped at his shaft and stroked it up and down. Their mouths were intertwined in a glorious dance. The water continued to spray over them haphazardly.

She grabbed the soap and created a thick lather between her hands. Once the volume had hit a desired level, Tasha started at his shoulders and worked her way down. Her lips followed over his barrel chest and pectorals and to his ample stomach and down his legs. When she hit his ankles she stayed hunkered over and her mouth worked its way back up. Up she came; back over his solid calves and thickish thighs until she reached his balls. For a few moments she lightly teased his scrotum with her tongue then moved up a bit to graze and nip at the head.

Rick looked enraptured. His brown eyes were half-closed, lost with her in a mutual world of water and pleasure. He lifted her to back to her feet and pushed her against the wall. Their hands lathered and explored. Total sensual fascination engrossed them. His fingers pumped away at her pussy. She writhed in his arms and bit back a scream into a loud hiss.

He turned her around, bent her over gently and she braced her hands against the wall. His cock slid inside her droplet covered lower lips. Tasha felt her body and the world around her pulse with rhythm of Rick's strokes and the falling water. It created a deep, yet lively beat that thrummed in time with their hearts as they raced.

The water began to cool down and Rick pulled her in close. His hands mauled her breasts and his teeth bit into her neck with just a hair of pleasant pressure. Tasha lost all semblance of control and howled like a dog in heat. Rick's restraint broke as well and the sounds of their lovemaking grew louder. Tasha didn't care. She knew she might be embarrassed later, but for now all that existed was a world of flesh and water and desire.

She felt him tense up and felt his load burst. It triggered a massive orgasm in her that threw her off balance. Her hands grabbed at the slick walls of the shower. Rick caught her and held her in a gentle embrace until she could stand on her own. The cool water continued to rain down on them and Tasha knew that everything had changed. They were still the friends they had always been, but she knew no mere friends could have shared that experience.

Rick shut off the water and opened the door to the stall. They grabbed towels and dried each other off tenderly. One last, sweet kiss was shared before they left the bathroom and went back to the living room. Evan sat on the couch with his morning coffee. He greeted them both with a grace that Tasha appreciated beyond anything. She knew they had a lot to talk about in the days to come, but for now she knew that she was happy and that they loved each other.

*

The next evening Tasha was at her computer when a message notification popped up. She followed it and smiled as she read the single sentence.

"Until next year."

TinyBeth
TinyBeth
92 Followers