Ricky and Lucy

Story Info
A sweet story about a couple's first time.
3.3k words
3.75
37.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jv1983
jv1983
6 Followers

Chapter 1:

Ricky had known Lucy for just over a year now. They went to the same school, Ricky was a junior and Lucy was a sophomore. They actually met because both of them had part-time work-study jobs working in the accounting office at the University. Lucy didn't know it, but Ricky had been crushing on her for several months now and had tried to transfer into all the same classes as her. Sadly all of Lucy's classes were GE classes that Ricky had already taken, art major classes that had nothing to do with Ricky's major, or they were full. Except for one- Physical Science.

Every day in class, Ricky focused more on Lucy than the material. Ricky appeared to be quire a diligent student taking copious notes in his notebook. In reality, Ricky kept writing Lucy's name- surrounded by little hearts.

As the semester went on, Ricky and Lucy continued flirting- subtly- and continued being good friends. Finally, when final exams came around Ricky received an invitation to come study together with Lucy that weekend. Ricky was so excited. While they had gone out as friends, this would be the first time that he would be able to be with Lucy alone.

On Saturday afternoon, Ricky grabbed his books, stuffed them into his backpack and threw them in the back seat of this car as he left the house for the university. A few minutes later Lucy called him and asked if he was still coming over. Ricky told her that he was on his way and would be there in a few minutes. He got very lucky- able to find a parking space right in front of Lucy's dorm building. As Ricky walked up to the front door, he saw that Lucy was already waiting for him. She gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and invited him in.

They went upstairs to Lucy's room. Lucy's roommate Rosa had taken her finals early and had already left for break. Her other two friends Stephanie and Laura were already there- hard at work on a project. Ricky was disappointed at having to share his time with Lucy, but he was also a bit nervous being in her room alone so he was glad for the company.

The night went by fast. Before Ricky realized it, Steph and Laura, who were roommates, had gone back to their room and Ricky and Lucy were still reviewing the finer parts of quantum physics.

Ricky excused himself to go the bathroom- which, since Lucy lived in the women's' dorm- was all the way down on the 1st floor. By the time he returned, Lucy, who had been falling asleep for the past half-hour, was curled up on her bed. When Ricky opened the door, he was amazed by how adorable Lucy looked with her eyes closed and holding her teddy bear.

Ricky kicked off his shoes and walked over to the bed. Gently, he lay down next to her, taking Lucy in his arms. He gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek, which caused her to smile and giggle. She cuddled up closer to him, and Ricky drew the blankets around them. Within minutes, Ricky had fallen asleep holding Lucy in his arms....

Chapter 2:

Lucy was feeling tired after studying all afternoon. As much as she like science, she could only study the finer points of electromagnetic fields for so long before she felt as it her head was going to explode! On the bright side, studying with Ricky was so much fun.

Lucy felt a little nervous- this being the first time that she was going to be alone with Ricky. They had been friends for just over a year. They worked together and hung out together on the weekends but not in a boyfriend/girlfriend sort of way. She felt shy about admitting it to anyone but her best friend Stephanie, but Lucy had a major crush on Ricky. She was so thrilled when she realized that they were going to be taking a class together this semester.

After nearly eight hours of studying, Lucy was ready for bed. She had been slowly falling sleep for the past half-hour and when Ricky left for almost fifteen minutes to go to the bathroom, Lucy went over to her bed and fell asleep. She lay down on her bed, grabbed her teddy-bear, closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep- completely forgetting that Ricky was coming back to keep studying.

Suddenly, Lucy heard the door open and remembered Ricky. She was too tired to get back up. Next thing she realized, Ricky had walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. His kiss made her smile and she snuggled up closer to Ricky as he put his arms around her and lay down in the bed next to her. Lucy closed her eyes, feeling Ricky's chin against the top of her head, held her teddy-bear closer, and feel asleep.

Within minutes, Lucy felt Ricky move his right arm so that his hand, which had been over her chest, was now holding her left breast. Being half asleep, Lucy's only response was to smile and lightly moan her approval. Ricky continued to gently massage both of her breasts, which Lucy deeply enjoyed.

Ricky removed his hand from Lucy's breast, much to her disappointment, and slowly slid his hand down her side. When he got to her waist, he placed his hand under her shirt and, while rubbing her belly, made his way back towards her breasts. Ricky unsnapped her bar- Lucy told him that it fastened in the front- Ricky began to fondle her bare breasts with both hands. And it didn't take long for Lucy to feel the wetness between her legs from her arousal.

Without realizing it, Lucy was not only lightly moaning from the attention that Ricky was giving to her breast, but she was also grinding her butt into Ricky's crotch. She wasn't sure what was turning her on more- Ricky playing with her boobs or knowing that Ricky's cock was hard as a rock and she could feel it through his pants.

While his left hand continued his ministrations of her breasts, Ricky began moving his right hand down her body towards her waist. He unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her pants and lowered the zipper. He could feel the wetness on her panties as he started rubbing her over them.

Lucy was a bit surprised by Ricky's move, but didn't resist. In fact she encouraged him to move his hand under her panties and help her relieve her arousal. Ricky was only too happy to comply.

Ricky slipped his hand under her panties, lightly patted the top of her mound and her small bush and let his hand make its way to her clit. With his thumb he caressed her clit and with his middle finger her stroked her slit.

For his work, Ricky was rewarded with Lucy breathing heaver and moaning louder. She put her teddy bear aside and with one hand reached down to Ricky's belt and unfastened it, undoing his pants and slipping her hand into his boxers.

Lucy was surprised by the harness and warmth of Ricky's cock. She took hold of it firmly in her hand and began to slowly rub him up and down. As she rubbed him, she felt him increase the rate at which he caressed her clit. Within a few minutes, Lucy invited Ricky to enter her with his finger and was overjoyed by the sensation. While two of Ricky's fingers plunged in and out of her, his thumb continued its massage of her clit, his other hand continued fondling her boobs, and Lucy was furiously rubbing Ricky's cock.

This continued for quite a while. Ricky, himself moaning and groaning from Lucy's attention to his dick, was even more aroused by her moaning from his attention to her body. Lucy told him to not stop, no matter what. Suddenly, Ricky felt Lucy shiver in a way that was almost like a shudder. He knew that an orgasm was beginning to rip through her body- particularly from the loud gasp that escaped her lips and from her grip on his penis.

Lucy was in ecstasy! She was always able to bring herself to orgasm by rubbing herself, but Ricky was the first boy to do so. As her orgasm subsided, she felt Ricky's cock pulse several times as he shot his load in his pants.

Suddenly, Lucy opened her eyes. She looked around with an audible gasp. She was breathing hard and fast and it took her a few seconds to realize that it was all a dream. But what a dream! She turned and saw that her clothes were still in the right place and Ricky's arm was still around her waist. It took a minute, but Lucy realized that she was indeed wet from the arousal of the dream. She turned and looked at Ricky and she realized that he was asleep and dreaming... and had the strangest grin on his face......

Chapter 3:

After so many hours of studying science, Ricky was ready to go home! He excused himself for a few minutes and went to the bathroom, which was all the way on the 1st floor. When he came back, he saw that Lucy had already gone and laid down her bed and was asleep. Ricky was amazed at how pretty and adorably cute Lucy looked curled up holding her teddy bear. He walked over, gave her a kiss on the cheek and laid down next to her, putting his around her waist and holding her closer to him. Lucy smiled as Ricky kissed her and snuggled closer to him as he held her. Ricky closed his eyes, the scent of Lucy's hair tantalizing his nose, and feel asleep.

A few minutes later, Ricky, still somewhat asleep, felt Lucy snuggle closer to him. She then put her teddy bear aside and rolled over to face Ricky. They stared into each other's eyes for several minutes before Lucy leaned in and kissed Ricky on the lips.

Ricky was amazed. He had dreamed about kissing Lucy for such a long time and it was finally coming true! Lucy put her arms around Ricky's and Ricky placed his hands on her hips. Their kiss lasted for several minutes but to Ricky it felt like an eternity!

The two of them lay in bed next to each other making out for what seemed like hours. Before he realized it, Lucy had reached for his pants and was undoing his belt, pulled it out the belt loops, unbuttoned his pants and reached inside. Lucy was surprised at Ricky's size. She had checked out his package every chance she got, but now that she was holding his cock in her hand for the first time, she was shocked at how big he was- and he wasn't even hard yet!

While Ricky and Lucy continued their hot and heavy make-out section, Lucy continued fondling Ricky's cock and balls. She gently held each one in her hand and was please by their size. The more she touched them, the harder that Ricky got. As she took hold of his now rock hard cock she was please to notice that Ricky was cut. She loved boys who were cut.

Taking firm hold of Ricky's cock- her hand just barely fit around it he was that big, Lucy began to rub him up and down. Lucy loved how large, long, hard, and hot Ricky's cock felt in her hand! It was the first time that she had ever held a cock and she was so happy that it was Ricky's.

Lucy kept rubbing Ricky's cock up and down and she was pleased at the results. Ricky was getting harder and harder and his kisses were getting more and more passionate. Lucy gently forced Ricky to roll over onto his back and pulled his pants and boxers off. Lucy was in awe at the most beautiful sight in the world. Ricky's manhood was amazing! His penis was HUGE!!!! She was barely able to wrap her hand around it and its must have been almost three times the width of her hand!

After Lucy spent what seemed to Ricky like hours staring at his cock, she took hold of him again and continued giving him a hand job. After pumping him for several more minutes, Lucy leaned forward and licked the head of his penis. Lucy loved the taste. There was quite a bit of pre-cum on his cock and Lucy licked it all up.

Lucy took Ricky's cock in her hand and placed his whole head in her mouth. Ricky nearly shot his load from the sensation! She swirled her tongue all over his head while running her hand up and down the shaft at the same time. Lucy was wondering whether or not she would be able to take all of Ricky's cock in her mouth but she was for sure going to try.

And try she did! As much of Ricky's cock as could fit in her mouth!. He was just so big that she almost choked when his head hit the back of her throat- and only half of him was inside of her! The minute that Ricky felt his cock hit the back of Lucy's mouth; he couldn't hold his orgasm and more and shot his load deep into Lucy's throat. Lucy nearly came from the feeling of Ricky shooting his man-juice into her mouth. She struggled to swallow all of his hot cum as it came flying out the tip of his cock, which was pulsing in her mouth with every shot!

After Ricky was spent, Lucy sat up- his cum dripping out of her mouth and took off her top, revealing a very sexy bra, which she wasted no time in removing. The sight of Lucy's breathtaking tits amazed Ricky! They were huge! Ricky loved big breasts, but Lucy's were the biggest Ricky had ever seen- almost twice the size of watermelons! Her nipples were erect, surrounded by large areaoles! Ricky was in heaven when he reached out and grabbed hold of Lucy's immense breasts... Wait a minute Ricky thought- Lucy doesn't have big breasts...

Ricky's eyes shot opened and realized that he had been dreaming. He was still in Lucy's room, lying with her in bed and she was looking right at him which her big brown eyes.

Chapter 4:

"Must have been a nice dream." Lucy whispered to Ricky when he woke up.

"Oh... you have no idea!" Ricky managed to stammer. "Was I asleep long?"

"I don't think so." Lucy replied. "Besides, I just woke up myself. You looked so goofy!" Ricky smiled. Before he realized it, Lucy put one arm around him and kissed him deeply on the lips. Ricky put his arm around her and returned her kiss. The pair laid in bed making our for what seemed like hours.

After a few minutes, Lucy got up and Ricky followed and the two of them sat cross-legged on the bed facing each other. Lucy stared at Ricky with such deep, un-breaking eye contact that Ricky felt her gaze in the depths of his soul. The two lovers gazed at each other in total silence until Lucy finally said, "It's time."

Ricky was disappointed, thinking that Lucy meant that it was time for him to go home, for no sooner had she finished saying those words than she stood up and walked towards the door.

"Ricky, I love you." Lucy said.

"I love you too Lucy." Ricky replied.

"Really?" Lucy asked, turning around to face him.

Ricky stood up and walked over to her. He put his hands on her waist and looked deeply into her eyes. "Lucy, I love you. I've loved you for several months now and I know I will love you forever!"

"Ricky, I've loved you for a while too. At first I thought I was just a crush, but I know you're the one." Lucy reached up and put her hands on his chest. "You're the one Ricky." And before Ricky realized, Lucy had unbuttoned his shirt, unbuckled and unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor. She took his shirt off and then removed her blouse and her pants, leaving the pair standing in their underwear. Lucy turned around, locked the door, and went to the light switch and while she turned off the lights, Ricky stepped out of his jeans.

Lucy took Ricky's hand and led him to the bed. She turned on her bedside lamp and turned to face Ricky one more. She stared at his handsome and smoking HOT body! His muscled chest and cute face! She knew that he was the man she was going to marry.

Ricky, meanwhile looked down at Lucy- being three inches taller than her. He looked at her beautiful dark brown eyes... he knew she was the girl he was going to marry. She was perfect: smart, funny, pretty, and had a killer body too! Ricky had seen the way Lucy interacted with her nieces and nephews when they visited a few month ago and he knew that she would be the perfect mother to their children. Which was a good thing, because no sooner had that thought come into Ricky's head than Lucy grabbed his boxers and pulled them down, leaving Ricky naked! She reached up, un-hooked her bra and removed it.

Lucy was shaking. Ricky was the first boy to ever see her breasts! She looked down at Ricky's crotch and based on what she saw, it looked like Ricky was enjoying seeing her. Lucy turned around and opened the drawer of her bedside table. From it, she removed the condom that she had placed inside earlier that afternoon. She paused for a moment, and then, slowly removed her panties giving Ricky the perfect view of her immaculate bottom!

Lucy took a deep breath and turned around to look at Ricky. He was in shock. Lucy was even more gorgeous than he had ever imagined... not that he had ever imagined Lucy naked, of course not!

Lucy reached out and put her arms around his neck, drawing him closer to her and Ricky placed his hands on her hips. He jumped at the electric feeling he had from touching her bare flesh! He drew her even closer to her and she had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss his lips, their naked bodies touching for the first time ever. Lucy felt Ricky's hardness pressing against her! The two embraces in a passionate kiss. Ricky nearly came right then when Lucy reached down and took hold of his cock- the first girl to ever do so!

Lucy was nervous as she tore open the wrapper and slipped the condom over Ricky's penis. Although Lucy knew that she wanted Ricky to be the father of her children, she also knew that today was not the day to start their family.

Lucy lay down on the bed and Ricky followed her. As she opened her legs, Ricky took his place between them and she guided him into her. Ricky reached over to turn off the lamp, but Lucy stopped him.

"No, leave it on. I want to see you." She told him.

Ricky smiled and kissed her. "I love you Lucy," he said stroking her head with his right hand.

"I love you too Ricky." Lucy replied and kissed him back. "Now shut the hell up and get busy!" She cried as she playfully slapped him on the butt.

"Oooo, feisty!" Ricky laughed as he entered her and the two lovers were lost in the their mutual passion.

jv1983
jv1983
6 Followers