Ride of the Headless Horseman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
79 Followers

I felt the cold mud squish beneath my knees as I moved closer to his beautiful cock. But, I didn't care. I was beyond such mundane concerns.

There was a thin sheen of wetness from the rain on it as I took him in my mouth. But, it was still warm, almost hot, from being tucked in his pants. I greedily sucked at it, as if I could suck the warmth into my own shivering body.

I felt him lengthening and thickening in my mouth as I began to bob my head. Then, his leather encased hands gripped the back of my wet hair and tugged.

It was too much and I choked and gagged as his tip speared my throat. I set my hands against his hips and pushed, trying to get him to back off and let me breathe. But he held me there. I felt my throat clench and the last thing I ate tried to come back up.

Then his hands were yanking my wet hair, pulling me back. I gasped and panted as I fought down my rising gorge.

Smack.

I felt something meaty hit my cheek and opened my eyes to see him swinging his now hard cock to hit the other cheek on the backstroke.

Smack.

He had just cockslapped me. First he tried to shove his cock into my throat and then he bitch slapped me with it? What in the hell had gotten into him? He had always been a little rough, but this was a bit much.

Still, I was getting to be with him again. I opened my mouth and let the tip of his cock past my lips once more. I felt my hair pull as he tugged me forward again. I managed to turn my head and instead of spearing my throat, he stretched my cheek as he jabbed at it.

It stretched far enough that it ached a little before he backed off again. I ran my tongue around the underside of the ridge of his head and felt him shiver.

I wanted to feel him inside me and twisted my head a little more to let him pop free to slide past my cheek. The heat of his cock felt good sliding along my chilled skin.

"Fuck me." I whispered into his strong shaft. "Fuck me good."

He shoved me back away from him hard. My elbow slammed into the mud, my head narrowly missing the log.

I laid there waiting for him as he stood over me. That little thing that had been nagging at me seemed to be trying to scream at me. Something about this wasn't right.

No. Everything about this was right. This was the man I was supposed to be with. And he was supposed to be with me. Me, dammit.

One strong hand reached for my breasts. I felt and heard the cloth rip as he yanked. I hadn't been wearing a bra and my tits spilled free.

I moaned as I felt that rough leather encasing his hands slide across my delicate skin. Then his fingers found my nipples and I winced as he pinched them roughly. Too roughly. He had apparently forgotten that I had taught him they were attached while he was gone.

But, the sharp pain was gone before I could complain and his leather encased hands were gently kneading the soft exposed flesh of my tits.

It felt odd to have gloves instead of skin touching me there. Strange. But good.

I pressed my thighs together, pressing in on my little clitoris, as I felt wet heat drip out of me. Why didn't he get on with it? As good as his touch felt on my tits, I wanted him inside me.

"Fuck me." I moaned. "Please. Give it to me."

I felt more than saw him lower his hips towards mine and parted my legs to welcome him.

"Yes." I moaned as I felt his tip brush against my swollen pussy lips. "Oh, God, yes."

My breath caught as I felt him slowly enter me. My pussy spread before his pressing cock. My eyes flew open wide.

And that is when it hit me.

"Wait." I panted as I looked across a ragged stump with unidentifiable meat where I should have seen the underside of a strong jaw. "Wait!"

This couldn't be Abe! There was no way that anything could have hidden his head from this close.

Oh my God! Who was I fucking? Or what was fucking me?

I tried to struggle, but it was too late. It's cock was already buried inside me to the hilt. I tried to get traction but all my heels and hands did was churn at the mud.

My orgasm caught me by surprise. I stiffened and shuddered under that body as my own betrayed me and the scream of terror that had been building in my throat turned into one of pleasure.

That hard cock kept thrusting up into me as I shuddered and the wave of pleasure crashed over me and through me. Did I really care who or what this was riding me if it could make me feel like this?

Evidentally not, because I didn't try to get away when it pulled out of me and turned me over. Maybe I couldn't have, but I didn't even try as I was turned face down over the log I had been sitting on waiting for this... this thing that was obviously not my long lost boyfriend.

I felt those gloved hands on my hips and only groaned as I felt his hard cock reenter me, from behind this time. My hard nipples scrapped across the rough bark of the stump and he thrust into me.

I shivered as I felt another climax coming as that hard cock scrapped across something deep inside me.

I was hot and I was cold. The rain pounded on my back as that cock pounded my pussy. I was terrified and I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

Over and over and over, that massive shaft penetrated me, scratching that itch that had been building inside of me since I had come up with this plan. It didn't matter anymore that it wasn't Abe, my old boyfriend, come back to me. It didn't matter that it might be something from an old tale all but forgotten. I needed this. I needed that cock that was filling me so well.

Then I felt a twitch and a flood of something hot coating my insides. I lost it completely, screaming my throat raw as my body shook and bucked beneath him.

I whimpered as he pulled out of me, leaving me feeling so empty. It was over.

My dread came flooding back and I spun around to look at him. It. No, him. Definately him. I could feel his cum leaking out of me into the mud I was sitting in, with my back pressed against that log.

What would he do to me? Every news story I'd ever heard of women who were raped and butchered ran through my mind. As did no few horror movie scenes.

I gasped as he yanked the swords from the the dirt wall of the small basin we were in. This was it, I thought. He was going to kill me now.

Only he didn't swing those swords. Instead, he tipped them so the old letter jacket slid off to land in my lap.

Then he slipped the swords into their scabbards. It was surreal, watching him sheath those twin swords while the flesh sword that had been sheathed in me hung limp from his leather pants, the only bit of flesh that I could see.

It was odd, since he didn't have a head, but I got the impression that he wanted to say something to me. How I got that impression from a faceless, headless body encased in black leather except for his limp hanging dick is beyond me. But, I did.

He didn't say anything, but put himself away once more and turned away. I watched in disbelief as he splashed away through the rain.

I was going to live.

With that realization, the cold and discomfort began to seep back in. If I wasn't doomed to die, then I needed to get out of there.

I pulled that sodden jacket on, for all the good it would do, and tugged at my torn wet dress. I brushed wet tendrils of hair out of my face and started walking for my car.

I cranked the car and turned the heater on full blast and then sat there. A sob wracked me. Soon, I was crying and laughing hysterically.

"Oh God." I sobbed. "What the fuck did I just do?"

As the heat seeped into me, and my teeth stopped chattering, I began to think.

"It's a person." I said to myself. "There are no such things as ghosts. And the person is walking. So find them."

I looked. I really did. For an hour, I drove around that small town looking for a figure in black leather and no head. I wanted to know. For my sanity, I needed to know.

But, I didn't find them. Maybe it was the rain and darkness hiding them from me. Or maybe I sat there having hysterics too long before I started looking.

I refused to believe that a headless ghost had given me the best fucking of my life.

As luck would have it, I got sick. Pneumonia. Thanksgiving rolled past with me in the hospital hacking crap out of my lungs.

I was so sick and for so long that we didn't catch my other little surprise from Halloween until after Christmas.

"What?" I asked when they gave me the news. "But, I can't be pregnant!"

"We've scheduled an ultrasound to make sure." The doctor told me. "But, you are showing every sign. Even the blood test came back positive."

I can honestly say that an abortion never crossed my mind. Although, moving back in with my parents on Valentine's Day when I lost my job did suck. This may be the new millenium, but getting pregnant in a small town with no obvious father is still frowned on. Especially for an administrative assistant to the Mayor.

There were actually rumors that he and I had been getting it on behind closed doors and the baby was his. I didn't bother trying to fight them. After all, what was I going to say? No, a headless figure from legend knocked me up? Not likely.

By Easter, I was more than ready to have that parasite out of me. My back hurt. My feet hurt. My tits hurt. But I wasn't due until July Fourth.

At five minutes after midnight on the fifth of July, after twenty-four hours of painful labor, I gave birth.

"Does he have a head?" I asked, still delirious.

Something about the stress of giving birth brought the pneumonia back. It was two weeks before Alissa and I came home.

July gave way to August and then September as I learned what it really meant to be a single mother. My friends and neighbors had all but disappeared, but I was too busy coping with a new life with a mouth that was yelling any time it wasn't eating to miss them.

October snuck up on me. One day, I turned around and it was just there.

"So, are you thinking about going to the Fall Festival?" My mother asked.

I hadn't been. I hadn't even realized it was coming up.

"Sure." I shrugged, bouncing Alissa on my shoulder. "Why not?"

Why not indeed, I thought as I laid awake that night thinking about it. Maybe now I could find out just who it was who turned my life upside down.

The evening of Halloween was crisp and clear. Mom had nagged me into enough clothing that I felt like I was going skiing instead of to a Halloween shindig.

As the time approached, I found myself staring the opposite direction of everyone else who was milling around waiting for the hayride. I felt like I had bats in my stomach as I stood there holding sweet little three month old Alissa.

The hayride arrived right on time. I stared at the darkness at the other end of the main street willing him to appear.

I wasn't the only one. I could feel the anticipation of the crowd and glanced around to see every head I could see peering that direction.

"Is he not coming this year?" A familiar voice asked.

I glanced behind me to see Abe holding his baby boy, scarcely three months older than Alissa. Any remaining doubts I had that it might have been him were squashed flat. He wasn't a good enough liar to pull off the honest confusion I saw on his face.

"It doesn't look like it." Honey answered him, looking every bit as skinny and lovely as she had the year before. "Katrina, do you know anything about it?"

"How would I know?" I asked.

"Well, you used to work in the Mayor's office..."

"Used to." I said bitterly. "But, we were never behind the Headless Horseman."

The Mayor saved me from a conversation I really didn't want to have with people I didn't really want to see just then. I noticed that he kept looking that way all through his remarks. Then I saw Andy turn on the headlights and my heart skipped a beat as I thought they were the spotlight at first.

But, my heart sank even lower than it had been as he turned the car around and began driving slowly towards the edge of town. There was nothing but an empty road in the headlights that pierced the gloom in front of him.

I found myself conscious of Abe standing nearby as we listened to the Mayor or at least pretended to. His strong jaw was even with the top of my head. Right about where the stump of a neck had been on my lover a year before.

Maybe, just maybe, somebody my height could have pulled it off. But, how could they have made themselves look as big and broad as Abe?

The Mayor wound up his remarks with one final glance the direction where the last member of our festival should have appeared.

The crowd began to move towards the boothes. Perhaps it was my imagination, but they seemed to be moving slower than they usually did. As if they, too, were waiting and wanting him to show. With a last glance, I let myself be pulled along.

"Hi, Isaac." I said as I stepped up to the booth I had worked with him the year before.

Isaac turned pale and took a step back, running into the back wall of the booth. What was with him?

"Um, hi Katrina." He stammered. "How are you?"

"We're doing okay, aren't we Alissa." I said, smiling.

"It doesn't feel the same this year." Isaac said.

"Yeah, I know." I glanced over my shoulder at the dark street. "It's just not the same without him."

"What?" Isaac said. "I meant without you. What are you talking about?"

"The Headless Horseman, of course." I said. "But, thank you for that. It's nice to know I'm missed."

"I'll always miss you when you aren't around." Isaac said, looking down at his feet.

Normally, it made me uncomfortable when he said things like that. But, maybe Alissa had changed me more than I knew, because I just thought it was sweet.

Or maybe it was because it was the first nice thing anyone other than my parents had said to me for a long, long time.

"I wonder why he didn't show this year." I said. My arms were getting tired and it was getting close to time to feed Alissa. "Oh, well. It was good to see you, Isaac."

Isaac cut off what he was about to say.

"Um, you too." He said after a moment.

I turned and started walking away.

"Hey, Katrina." Isaac called. "Could I come by and see you and Alissa sometime?"

"Sure." I called back. "We could always use a friend."

Mom was more than understanding and took us home.

As I tucked Alissa in after feeding her, I thought of my shadowy lover one last time. According to the legend, he appeared because he was looking for something.

I laid down on my bed beside Alissa's crib and stared at the ceiling. If he found what he was looking for, would he never come again? I wondered as I drifted off to sleep away the last of Halloween night.

Acktion
Acktion
79 Followers
12