Ridin Loa

Story Info
A widower is possessed by the spirit of his wife.
2.1k words
3.71
17.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she died, Gwen led a pretty thorough safari through the dim corners of her sexuality. The wasting disease she was suffering through forced her into a physically passive role, but her loving husband surrendered to her still dominant will. It was a gift, letting the weight of every frustration and indignity fall on him, a gift they both enjoyed and cherished. Being spoon fed was much more tolerable for her when he wore nothing but a frilly apron.

Often as she laid in bed she would have him stand at the foot, in front of the big mirrored screen and have him do things to himself, The things she would do herself if she could. Most times she could manage to hold onto her vibrator and bring herself to release while she watched him dress up, or play with the ropes and clamps and plugs that she loved. And when she couldn't, she would have him help her finish, before allowing him to have his climax. She grew to appreciate the taste of him more, particularly off his own lips and tongue.

As the months of her illness passed, they found Tim needed help caring for Gwen. As playful as they were with the dressing and the bathing and the toileting, the constant wear of care became apparent. They contracted in a hospice nurse to come a couple times a week. Enough for Tim to get out of the house for a bit, do some shopping, get some air.

Delphene had high humor and a sunny disposition and quickly made Gwen at ease. The personal nature of the care and the physical intimacy that that spawned created a strong bond between them. It wasn't long before Gwen was sharing the sordid details of their lives

Tim could tell when he returned from his excursions that Delphine knew what was going on. He could tell from a small smirk and a glint in the eye that she knew what he was wearing under his clothes. She would often make some sly joke as she left that clued him in on what to expect from Gwen later. A few times Gwen managed it so Delphine would arrive when they were engaged in some kind of play, letting Tim have some semi public humiliation.

It wasn't until after Gwen died that Tim learned that Delphine had shared secrets of her own.

* * *

Tim stared through the mirror over the sink as he shaved. After a week of having the mirrors covered seeing his own reflection was unnerving. Getting rid of a week's growth of beard was imperative however. It felt itchy and out of place, his entire adult life he'd not gone more than a day without shaving. Gwen liked a smooth cheek. Had liked, that is, and it had been re enforced into part of his character, his person. And it certainly made it easier when she had wanted to slut him up a bit.

The towel wrapped around his hips slid loose and fell to the floor as he fought through the growth of his beard. One thing he didn't have experience in was shaving off actual beard, just stubble. He kicked the damp towel into the corner and soldiered on with his task. He didn't end up tearing up his face quite so much. He cleaned up and walked naked back into their, his bedroom. His left thumb rubbed at the band on his ring finger as he walked, reminding him of Gwen, keeping her with him.

The sheet covering the mirror screen has slid off again. He'd had trouble keeping that mirror covered for some reason, but he didn't bother trying to recover. The custom didn't seem to bring any comfort, just irritation. He crossed in front of the screen as he walked to his dresser. He caught his reflection in his periphery, and stopped dead in his tracks, snapping to look. Eyes downcast, he didn't see his hairy legs or flaccid cock, but the shapely smooth legs he spent so much time caring for.

His eyes darted up to his reflection's eyes, and found not his own blue, but instead her gold flecked green. And Tim was no longer there and Gwen looked her reflection. And she smiled.

* * *

Tim stirred his coffee listlessly, staring off into the window of the microwave. The screen was circular holes punched into a solid sheet rather than over-wove wires, like mesh screen. It reflected the spot on top of the cabinets where he has the pretty bottles collected.

He picked up the cup and took a sip. Hot. He hadn't been dazed that long then. Everything after shaving was kind of a blur. Dissociative state. That's what Delphine had said at the memorial, ever the caretaker. Letting him know what he could expect, grieving. Anger, numbness, manic humor, bleakness, disassociation. She said he might just turn off and do things by rote. Turn his mind off. Feel kinda like losing time. Nothing to worry about, she said. Tim drank his coffee.

After a minute, he checked the time. Late. It was his first day back on the job. They'd understand, of course, but better to be on the up and up as much as possible. He put the cup in the sink and headed for the door. He was a little bunched up, and tried to adjust his shorts. Tim found he wasn't wearing his shorts, but a pair of Gwen's.

"What the hell was I thinking?" Tim muttered as he headed out the door. No time to change of course. He checked himself in the toilet stall shortly after he got there. He was wearing a stretchy black lace panty, with a little seam up the back. Give a little shape to his ass. Gwen had had him wear them from time to time. He went and spent his work day a little squirmy. His co-workers mostly thought he was fidgety and anxious. Expected reaction. Poor guy.

Tim ducked an invitation to go out after. A promised and honest raincheck. He would want to go out after, and soon probably, but not then. He was tired and uncomfortable, and had been distracted by personal nostalgia. Not all of it dirty.

When he got home he peeled off his clothes in a line to the bedroom, by the time he got to the bed he was in just those panties. He glanced in the mirror. His eyes slid quickly past his pert breasts on his not at all hairy chest to his eyes. Not blue, green. Gwen smiled

* * *

Tim's alarm clock blared louder than usual, jolting him blearily awake. He reached for it on the nightstand, feeling around blindly. He couldn't find it, and cracked open one eye. It was not on the nightstand. He must have moved it last night. It was all a blur he didn't really remember what he did. He glanced across the room, orienting on the sound. He'd put it on Gwen's vanity. Five thirty in the morning. Must have reset the alarm as well for some reason. He couldn't think of the reason now. He couldn't think of any damn reason to spend any extra time awake.

He got out of bed, and crossed over to the alarm. He glanced in the mirror, and caught a flash of wild red hair and green eyes. He heard a whisper in his mind "Tim, honey. It's going to be ok."

The light turned green and a second later the car behind him honked. Tim shook himself out of his reverie. He was driving to work.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you." He said, taking his foot off the break and driving through the intersection. He was driving to work. Glanced at the clock, eight forty. He was going to be on time, but the morning, was just gone.

He shifted in his seat, and noticed. He'd put in a butt plug this morning. It felt like the medium sized pink one. The one Gwen liked to send him out shopping wearing. He couldn't imagine what he was thinking this morning. It promised to be a long uncomfortable day.

By the time he got home, he was about ready to burst. He was unlocking the front door and undoing his zipper at the same time. He dropped everything by the front door, and dragged himself by the cock to the bedroom. He stroked himself aggressively as he stared in the mirror. He stared at his delicate hands as the fingers worked in the hairless cleft. Tim glanced up at his green eyed reflection.

* * *

"Oh yes, Tim. I missed your tongue."

He was on the floor with an ass pressed down on his face. He froze, confused. That sounded like Gwen. Hearing remnant voices, Delphine said that might happen, But that didn't explain the stranger sitting on his face. He tried to curl up and push off but he couldn't. Couldn't move from his spread eagle pose, he was bound. I stinging slap shot a bolt pf pain up from his cock.

"Lick my ass, Tim." Gwen said. "I want to come squeezing your tongue."

Tim licked. He'd not had his tongue in any asshole for a few weeks, and hadn't had Gwen ride his face like this since before she got sick. This ass was a little narrower than Gwen's, a little more athletic. But the sour ass smell was seasoned with strong musky feminine smells. He pushed his tongue up inside.

"Oh yes. That's good, Tim." Gwen purred, rocking on his face. "Get me all wet and ready. I've missed this so much."

He felt her fingers moving frantically, swiping his chin as she worked. She cried out, and bore down hard on his face as she came, pulsing ass squeezing his tongue. He couldn't breathe, and held still for her to finish before he squirmed for air. She rose up and crawled forward. He looked to see Cheryl, from work. She and Gwen were close,

She looked good from the back, sleek and taut and she squatted over his cock. She grabbed it firmly and guided it into her tight pussy. She lowered down and impaled herself on it. Tim glanced in the mirror to see Gwen's long ginger locks dripping sweat in the reflection. Eyes closed, she bore down on him, grinding making the ecstasy face he remembered so vividly. She built herself to another orgasm, opening her eyes to meet Tim's as she did.

* * *

"Hey, Tim." Cheryl said, leaning on his cubicle wall. "You doin, ok?"

He looked up from the spreadsheet he was staring at. Reports from weeks ago, couldn't remember what he was looking at them for. He pushed away from his computer and stared at her.

"I, uh, I don't know." he said. "I'm a little out of it."

"I know. It's ok, Tim. You need to take time"

Cheryl leaned in and gave him a quick hug. She sniffed and chuckled in his ear. "You still smell like my ass, Tim. Gwen said she wasn't going to let you wash."

"What?" Tim stiffened and pulled back "What are you doing? I don't, what is this?"

"Not for me to say, really." Cheryl said, "Just go home tonight, after work."

She spun and left. Tim stared after her for a moment. Then he rubbed his face and smelled his fingers. It smelled a bit like ass. His erection struggled against the silky fabric of his panties. The rest of the day was rough.

When Tim got home, Delphine was waiting for him. She was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine. When she heard him come in, she gathered her things in that efficient manner he was used to. She gave him that look again, the one that said she knew exactly what he had on under his clothes.

"Delphine. What's going on here?

"You ain't figured it out yet, boy?" She said. "Hmm. Well you greivin. A bit topsy turvy on you. You not feeling right? Losing time?"

"Yes. I, I'm doing things. I don't remember."

"Oh it ain't you, been dollin you up in your girlie things. You bein rid. By a Loa."

"Loa."

"A Loa named Gwen. She's in the mirror. Except when she ain't."

"I don't, what? I don't understand." Tim stammered.

"Oh honey boy. Don't try to understand. Just go in and be with your wife for a while. She's waiting on you."

Delphine let herself out. Tim stood for a minute, then undressed himself down to his corset and panties. He walked into the bedroom. Cheryl was naked, in the lift spread and exposed. In the mirror Gwen's fiery locks hung down behind.

"Oh Tim." Gwen said "I've been waiting for you. Kneel here and give me your mouth."

"Yes Gwen. " Tim said. "I love you."

"I love you too." Gwen replied. "I hope you're thirsty."