Riding Along Side By Side

Story Info
Fun on the Interstate.
1.6k words
4.14
34.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

I work for a large construction company based in northern Alabama, I travel a lot around the state inspecting the job sites. I am furnished with a nice SUV, to do my traveling that sits quite high of the road, high enough to allow me to look down into the other cars when I pass them.

About a week ago I was headed to a site just north of Birmingham, I took my usual rout through Huntsville to I65 south. Just as I pulled onto I465 in Huntsville I noticed a small red car in the left lane in front of me. It looked like a girl driving so I eased down on the gas and slowly pulled along side her.

From her back window I could see her strawberry blonde hair up in a ball on top of her head. Pulling up until I could look down into the passenger side window I could see small freckles covering her pretty face. I noticed she had a blanket across her lap, her right hand was covered with the blanket and her left hand was just barely holding the wheel with her elbow on the armrest of the door.

She had to have the cruse control on because her right foot was tucked up under the edge of her seat and the left one was on the dash beside the steering column. I matched her speed for speed and set my cruse. We drove along at seventy miles per hour like this as she looked straight ahead and I looked back and forth between the road and her.

After about five miles or so she noticed me, she looked over at me and smiled, her blue eyes sparkled at me. I almost wrecked right there. Pulling back up beside her and sitting my cruse once again I noticed the blanket was moving up and down between her legs. I unzipped my pants and took my cock out with my right hand and began to stroke it. She looked back up at me and pulled her right hand out from under the blanket and opened her unbuttoned top revealing her left breast.

It was pail white with scarred golden brown freckles covering it peaked by quarter sized light pink top with a small nub of a nipple that was extended and erect form excitement. She smiled and placed her hand under the blanket again. I watched as the blanket started moving up and down once again. I gripped my now rock hard nine inch cock with my hand and pumped it up and down in time with her.

"Come on baby, move the blanket." I thought aloud, but she let it stay right where it was as she wiggled her but in the car seat and worked her hand up and down under it. I continued to stroke my cock and watch her, I could tell she was getting close as she was biting her lower lip and beads of sweet were forming on her forehead.

She looked over at me and smiled pulling her hand out from under the blanket along with a twelve inch black rubber dildo. She winked and licked the head of the monster. Then looking straight into my eyes she took the head into her mouth, and pushed in about six inches before pulling it out and licking it once again. I could take no more I shot my load up into the air and allover my shirt and pants.

I squeezed the base of my cock and pulled upward extracting more of my gooey spunk onto the top of my hand, then I looked down at the girl as she looked at me I licked the cum from my hand. She smiled and worked the dildo faster in and out of her pussy.

For ten more miles I scooped up my cum and eat it as she smiled at me and licked her juices from the black dildo. Soon my dick was hard and I started to stroke it again. She smiled when she realized I was at again and removed the blanket giving me a bird's eye view of her beautiful lower body. Her legs were perfect lightly tanned with spotted golden brown freckles, up to her pubic area. A few inches below her tight freckled belly was a small patch of light red hairs, shaved and shaped into a heart. Below this was her hard clit sticking out like a small thumb and reddish colored. I could see the lips of her cunt swollen and split by the huge black dildo that was buried most of the way inside of her.

She took hold of the dildo and began to pull and push it in and out of her wet cunt, as I fuck my fist wishing my dick was the dildo and my fist was her hot cunt. Faster and faster she fucked herself and harder and harder I beat my meat.

She worked the rubber cock in and out and moved her hips back and forth in the seat in time with the fake dick in her hand. She pushed back against the head rest and raised her but up off of the seat, her mouth gaped open and her body jerked uncontrollable, as I shot another load of white hot cum into the air all over the steering wheel and down onto my pants once again.

She looked up at me smiling as she pulled the dildo from between her legs and started to lick it clean. When she had cleaned all of her cunt juice from it she laid it in the front seat beside her and looking up at me motioned toward the side of the road then she straitened herself in the seat and hit the gas, pulling in front of me. At the next exit she left the interstate and turned right and I followed. A little ways down the road she pulled into dirt road that ran to small parking area beside a lake.

We stopped and before I could get out she was out of her car and opening my door , "Hi hmmm.' I tried to speak but she placed two fingers on my mouth as she grabbed my cock in her hand and lowered her head to my lap take my entire dick deep inside. She sucked on it like a café sucking it's mother, until it was rock hard for the third time today.

She then pulled me out of my truck and turned around pulling her skirt up over her hips and backing towards me. "Fuck me hard!" she demanded

I placed the head of my dick at her opening and pushed. It slipped in easily, grabbing her hips I began to fuck in and out of her hot pussy.

"Yes give it to me hard, fuck me like the slut I am!" she shouted and I did.

Over and over I drove my cock deep into her wanton cunt as she undid her hair and commanded me to pull the long reddish blond locks. I took a hand full of her hair and pulled back and I raised the other hand and slapped it down on her creamy but cheek.

"Oooooh yes spank my ass! And ride me like a cowboy!" She cried as she pulled at her perk little nipples. I continued to pull on her hair and spank her ass as I fucked in and out of her wet pussy.

I was about to blow and other load when, she pulled away from me and got down on her hands and knees, she lowered her chest to the dirty ground as she ran one hand between her legs and inserted the dildo deep into her cunt while smearing her cunt juices into her puckered asshole.

"Now fuck my asshole, you dirty pervert!" she commanded.

I stepped forward and pushed the head of my dick at the open of her asshole and pushed. It popped inside.

"Ooooooooooh ya! Deeper push it in deeper!"

I pushed hard and my member slid deep inside of her bowels, it was tight but I continued to push until I was all the way inside of her.

"Now fuck me like a corn hole whore! Fuck my ass!! "

In and out I drove my dick as she worked the dildo in and out of her cunt. Over and over again I plowed as she gowned and shouted obscenities. I could feel it building inside my balls, but I held off as long as I could, but then I did it. I shot my third load deep in the ass and I fell over her completely out of energy.

She pushed back and rolled me off of her, and then she kneeled down beside me and took my dick into her mouth and sucked it clean, then she licked my balls and my legs until she had cleaned all the mess from them when my dick was hard again she said "Jerk it off again." So I started to pull at it one more time. With my eyes closed, when I heard her car crack and pull off.

Quickly I jumped up, and started my truck and followed, at a safe distance. Some ways up the road she made a turn and I followed. Then she turned again and I followed. Soon she turned into Jr. high School, she drove into the teachers park lot I drove on past then turned around. Driving back by I watched her walk into the school with a bag over her shoulder.

"Oh well." I thought and headed back to the interstate, before I got back on the highway, I pulled into a service station and went to the bathroom, luckily I carried a spare shirt and pants with me. As I was changing I found a piece of paper in my shirt pocket, on was written "call me tonight @ 555-9631" and it was signed "Donna Sims."

And that night I called her, but that another story.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers