Riding for the Brand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

"That wasn't sex, that was just heavy petting," she said grinning.

"Well, I want some more heavy petting then," Maria said smiling coyly.

"Damn Girl, you're hotter than a three dollar pistol, but if I come in now it won't be heavy petting, I'll fuck your brains out,"

"Then come in," Maria said blushing madly, but also feeling a knot of desire tightening in the pit of her stomach.

She stepped close and pulled Maria into a tight embrace, those wonderful eyes captured the smaller woman's and held them.

"Do you know what you're asking for? If I come in I am going to put on a strapon and fuck you senseless. You are so cute and sweet and… innocent. I want you, not just for a night, but forever. I don't want to screw it up by letting my hormones get the better of me, I'll wait until your ready, but I swear you would tempt St. Peter himself,"

"Just because I'm inexperienced doesn't mean I'm not ready. If you want me I am yours, for the night or for forever. I just don't want to sleep alone tonight,"

Connie kissed her then. It was a long, soft kiss. Their tongues caressed and glided against one another. It was unhurried, without the urgent need they both felt showing. When the kiss broke Conn released her and opened the saddlebag. She pulled out a black bag and slung it over her shoulder. She put her arm around Maria's trim waist and followed her to her room.

Once the door closed behind them Connie tossed her bag on the bed and wrapped Maria up in her arms again. This time the kiss was more demanding, the tall butch's tongue forced its way into Maria's mouth and began to explore. Maria melted into the embrace, happily parting her lips to accept her lover's agile tongue. It outlined her teeth, caressed her palate and slid under her tongue. Conn's hands slipped down her back and squeezed Maria's sensitive ass, causing the smaller girl to stand on tiptoe.

While still ravishing her mouth and feeling up her ass Connie maneuvered Maria back towards the bed. The little barrel rider felt the bed bump the backs of her knees and before she could do anything they toppled to the bed with Conn lying on top of her. Maria groaned softly into the taller girls mouth when Conn forced a knee between her legs. Maria spread her thighs and felt the bed shift as Conn moved between her thighs. The dark haired girl gasped when Connie's pelvis smacked lightly against her mound, the tightly stretched denim seemed to do nothing to lessen the intensity of that contact.

While the kiss continued Conn slowly dry humped Maria, sending chills down the smaller woman's spine. The taller girl used a slightly plunging motion as she ground her crotch into Maria's. In a very short time Maria's hips were rising to meet Conn's and she could feel that she was beginning to lubricate. When Maria moaned softly Conn broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

"That's nothing babe," she said and then began to unbutton Maria's blouse. As it parted it revealed the sexy black push up bra she wore. Conn pushed herself up on her arms and whistled.

"You like it?" Maria said. Her voice sounded husky in her ear.

"Shit yeah, I'd find you attractive in a burlap sack, but I love a girl in sexy lingerie,"

While her hands tugged the shirt out of Maria's jeans her mouth slipped to the girl's neck. Maria's hands clenched taking in two fistfuls of the comforter, she tossed her head to the side and chewed on her bottom lip. Connie's hands slid into the blouse and pushed it aside until Maria's midriff was bare. The tongue and lips on her throat felt fantastic, but Maria inhaled sharply when she felt those calloused hands on her bare flesh. They raked up her tummy and then cupped her full breasts.

"I love your tits," Conn whispered.

Maria couldn't understand why, but the dirtier Connie talked the more excited she became. The butch seemed to realize this and made sure to keep ratcheting up Maria's desire. She pulled Maria to a half sitting position and her hands slipped to the Hispanic girl's back. She deftly unclasped the bra and Maria wondered fleetingly how many times she had done it to other girls. Conn pulled her shirt and vest off her shoulders and gently pushed her back onto the bed.

"God, what a rack!" she exclaimed before dropping her head and taking one of Maria's stiff pink nipples into her mouth. Connie's mouth was warm and when her soft tongue began to worry Maria's nipple the smaller girl arched her back. It seemed to Maria that her nipple was directly connected to the small of her back, and each flick of Connie's tongue sent a tinge of pleasure there. Her hips and ass seemed to have minds of their own, moving without her conscious thought and in time to those shocks from her nipple.

Between her shirt, vest and bra Maria's arms were virtually trapped at her sides now. Conn seemed to be in no hurry at all and lavished attention on Maria's breasts. She squeezed them, kneaded them, stroked them and licked them until Maria thought she would explode. It felt as if there wasn't a single millimeter of skin Conn didn't pay attention to and every nerve ending in every one of those millimeters was totally alert. Her back arched as a spasm of pleasure shot through her and she turned her head and caught a mouthful of the comforter. She bit down hard and held it in her teeth, hoping to stifle some of her growing moans as Conn continued to worship her breasts.

Finally, when she was almost crying because it felt so good Conn relented and slid her hands down Maria's tummy to her belt. Maria tried to help this time rather than hinder, but her clothes had her arms held fast and all she could do was raise her hips when Conn peeled the tight jeans over them and down her smooth thighs. She wore a pair of black lace panties, it was the only pair she owned that she thought were sexy. Her mother was very traditional and Maria had decided long ago that as long as she was living at home she would play the good catholic girl. It prevented so many arguments. Conn peeled the flimsy garment down Maria's legs and then held it to her nose.

"God, you smell edible," she breathed as her fingers gently caressed Maria's mound.

"And you'reso fucking wet," Conn said excitedly. Maria blushed, but it didn't stop her from watching as the lanky cowgirl stood and removed her shirt. Conn's breasts were small and flat, but her nipples were thick and longer than Maria's. The bull rider sat on the bed and quickly removed her boots. Maria started to shrug out of her shirt and vest when Conn stood and undid her jeans. She was looking right into Maria's eyes when she pulled her jeans and boxers down and stepped out of them.

Conn's legs were smooth, lean and well muscled. They seemed impossibly long and tan, but Maria's eyes were glued to her pussy. Maria had seen plenty of girls naked, but never one who kept her mound clean-shaven and it was amazing how the lack of pubic hair seemed to make Conn's pussy more prominent.

Conn opened her bag and took out her strapon. She turned her back to Maria, allowing the little Hispanic girl to drink in the sight of that beautiful, well-muscled ass while Conn buckled the harness on. When Conn turned around Maria gasped. The harness covered her mound completely and the dildo was nothing short of enormous. It was flesh colored and at least ten inches long with veins and a wicked looking head. It also had an upward curve and was so big around at the base that Maria doubted she could get her hand around it. Maria shook her head silently, mouthing words that wouldn't come.

"You like?" Conn said with a chuckle as she stroked the large dong.

"It's huge," Maria breathed at last.

"I told you I was going to fuck you senseless. A lot of the girls I have slept with also sleep with guys. Call it penis envy or something, but I made damned sure I am always bigger than anyone they have been with when I got this thing,"

"It's not going to fit Conn," Maria said with a trace of fear in her voice.

"Yes it will baby and you're going to love it," the butch said as she knelt on the floor between Maria's legs and pushed her thighs apart. Maria was unable to protest further because Conn pressed her face tightly to Maria's pussy and forced her tongue between the Hispanic girl's pink lips.

Maria cried out in ecstasy when Conn's long tongue began to lap at her inner labia. She had never been eaten out before and the difference between someone's fingers and Conn's soft tongue was nothing short of apocalyptic. Her mind tried to cope with the influx of new sensations, but when Conn's tongue found her clit and started to lash it Maria screamed. The muscles in her pussy contracted violently once and stayed clenched. The rest of the muscles in her body seemed to follow her pussy's lead and contracted until she was so tense she felt her skin would be ripped off. Another strangled cry was torn from her lips when her orgasm arrived. The blissful relief of her muscles unknoting was shattered by violent contractions in her pussy. Waves of pleasure spread from her center outward and she shook uncontrollably. The animal cries of passion that issued from her throat shocked her.

After shocks were still wracking her slight frame when Conn rose to her knees and firmly grasped the big dong. She stroked the head of the massive phallus up and down Maria's lips, causing the girl's bottom to undulate. Maria felt the thick head of Conn's cock at her entrance. She was afraid of the big cock and wanted to protest, but her tongue seemed to be stuck to the roof of her mouth. Conn was applying a steady pressure with her hips and the ring of muscles at Maria's entrance slowly yielded to allow the fat head to pass between her lips and into her tight tunnel. Her inner muscles immediately clamped down on the large intruder.

Maria groaned. The only boy she had ever had sex with was Carlos. Compared to Conn's massive cock his seemed like a toy. Maria had never felt so full. She was sure the cowgirl would split her in half if she didn't stop.

"Please no, it hurts," she cried out in alarm, struggling to get away from the big cock.

"Shhhhh, its all right baby. Just take some time and get used to it, I'll go slow," Conn said while gently stroking her thighs. The girl's calm and soothing touch allayed Maria's fears to some degree. Maria closed her eyes and willed her body to relax. Slowly the tightened muscles relaxed and after a minute or two the feeling of fullness actually became mildly pleasurable. Conn seemed to sense that she was ready and slowly pressed forward again. Maria could feel the blunt head of the cock as it pushed tissue aside and nosed deeper into her body. Conn was as gentle as she had been with Maria's breasts, stopping often and pulling back if she saw Maria was experiencing discomfort. At some point it hit a spot deep inside where nothing had ever touched before and Maria's body spasmed. She tried to speak, but no sound issued from her open mouth.

She tried to relax and waited for the huge cock to resume its assault, but after what seemed a very long time she carefully opened her eyes. Conn was looking down at the juncture of their thighs with a smile and Maria was shocked to see the whole dildo was buried in her pussy.

"See babe?" Conn said. Maria could only nod. She couldn't believe she could take such a massive instrument and the knowledge that she had made her very aroused. Conn slowly withdrew the big cock and Maria groaned as she felt suddenly emptied. She could feel it sliding out of her and found to her surprise she wanted it back in. Conn didn't let her yearn for very long, she slowly pushed back in, this time there was no pain associated with penetration, just a pleasant friction. After a few more long slow strokes Conn bent and wrapped her arms around Maria's legs and then straightened. She was now on her knees and holding Maria's legs straight up from the bed and tightly against her chest. Bent this way the slight girl could feel the imposing cock even more acutely. Conn set her legs and pulled out slowly until only the head remained inside her little lover.

"Ready baby?" she said in a husky voice. Maria could only nod, she seemed incapable of speaking in her passion.

Conn jabbed her hips forward causing the big cock to shoot deeply in to Maria's pussy. The sudden charge forced the air from her lungs and made her see stars. That was only the beginning though, Conn repeatedly thrust forward, establishing a pace that was hard and deep, while using Maria's legs for purchase. Maria tried to get used to the pounding rhythm; in, out, in, out, full, empty, then deliciously full again. Already sensitized from her first orgasm her second came very quickly. She tossed her head from side to side and mewled like an animal as the contractions tore through her. Conn kept up the driving rhythm and before long a third, then a fourth orgasm assailed the smaller girl.

How long it went on Maria would never know. As orgasm blended into orgasm she lost all track of time and all count of how many she had experienced, she only knew she was being fucked like never before and she never wanted it to end. Eventually the pleasure of each orgasm became so acute that it was almost painful. Conn continued to hammer into her yielding body and Maria found herself hanging on that exquisite razor's edge, where one side was sheer bliss and the other side pure hell. She couldn't stand the pleasure any longer and her mind simply shut down, carrying her off to a restful place where all was dark and quiet.

She was dimly aware of Conn rolling her over onto her tummy. She closed her eyes and felt the butch's arms slide around her waist and pull her onto her knees. Maria pulled a pillow down and put her it under her head, more to muffle the noise than for comfort, she was alarmed at how loud she was becoming. The colossal cock was quickly pressed against her wet lips again and she groaned softly as it slid into her sore pussy.

Conn's calloused hands took a tight hold on her hips and then the butch leaned over her back and nuzzled her ear.

 

"Ready to see how I got to be so good?" she whispered. Maria nodded and gasped when the cock was quickly withdrawn and then rammed back into her. The angle was different, the stroke was different and Conn's hips rhythmically slapping against her ass cheeks seemed unnaturally loud. Maria felt her body begin to tense as another orgasm approached but Conn slowed down. Maria groaned in frustration and surprised herself by thrusting back on the huge dildo, causing Conn to chuckle.

"That's right baby, give me a ride," Conn said as her fingers dug into Maria's hips. The tall cowgirl started to fuck her in earnest then, slamming the fake cock into her with long powerful thrusts that took poor Maria's breath away. Conn was now adding a flourish of her hips to each stroke that drove the cock against the walls of Maria's pussy at different angles. It made her feel like it was even bigger than it was and she groaned into the pillow.

More orgasms. How many more? She would never know. At some point her mind disassociated itself from her pleasure-wracked body. She whimpered into the pillow and knew no more.

-------

Maria woke to find the bed empty and Connie gone. A note was sitting on the nightstand and she took it with trembling hands, her imagination immediately leaping to the conclusion the tall butch had not enjoyed their night together. She wondered what she might have done wrong, or if the tall cowgirl had just used her. A million fears ran through her head as she opened the single sheet of paper.

Maria,

 

Sorry to leave without a goodbye fuck, but you looked so peaceful I couldn't bring myself to wake you. I had a message on my cell this morning when I woke up. There has been a bus accident over to Collier and several of the riders are laid up. My friend Lacy said to hurry over if I want to ride as a replacement. I will call when I can.

 

Love,

C.R.

 

p.s. I invited Curtis to ride over with me, he asked that you get his truck home for him.

 

Maria reread the note several times, always feeling her heart leap at the word Love. Her body felt as if she had been run over by a truck. Her muscles ached and when she made the mistake of moving the abused tissues in her pussy caused her to gasp. She was so sore, but god, it was a wonderful soreness. She felt relaxed and content, her body wishing only for her to roll over and go back to sleep.

She noticed Curt's truck key on the nightstand and smiled. The Collier rodeo was a pro event, if they managed to make it as replacement riders it would be Curt's first chance to ride in a pro event. Nothing would ensure that they got along like it would if Curt's first shot at the big time was due to Conn. Maria wished them both luck as she rose and packed. She was just putting her trophy into her bag after admiring it once more when there was knock at the door.

"Who's there?"

"It's me, Kim,"

Maria stiffly rose and pulled on her shirt and panties before letting her in. Kim had a bag over her shoulder and wore daisy duke cut offs that revealed a daring amount of thigh.

"You about ready?" she asked and then giggled when she saw how Maria was dressed.

"Ready for what?"

"To get out of here, Carlos and them started back over three hours ago,"she said with a laugh. When Maria seemed lost the blonde took her by the shoulders and shook her gently.

"Earth to Maria, it's one o'clock in the afternoon, we have a long way to go," she said smiling broadly. When Maria still just stood there in confusion Kim chuckled.

"Must have been some night! But, we can talk about that later, we need to get going, come on,"

"Your riding with me?' Maria finally got out as she tugged her jeans on and threw things into her bag.

"Of course, I'm not going to let you drive back alone. Everyone knows about the accident, thank god no one was killed. Hopefully Curt and Connie will make it as replacements,"

----

The first part of the ride was very pleasant, with Kim talking about this and that and Maria just listening. Her mind wasn't on the road nor her companion, it kept returning to last night and the incredible sex she had enjoyed. Finally Kim stopped talking and turned to her.

"All right, I have been good as long as I can, how was it?"

"How was what?" Maria said.

"Maria Gonzalez don't you even think of playing innocent with me, you know damn well what I am talking about," Kim cried.

"No, what?" she said, doing her best to look innocent. Kim growled and dug her fingers into Maria's ribs. The Hispanic girl screamed and dodged away, causing the truck to swerve, luckily there wasn't another car in sight.

"All right, all right!" she giggled as Kim continued to tickle her. The blonde stopped and looked at her expectantly.

"Oh Kim, it was awesome! I came like ten times…I had no idea sex could be that fun, she fucked me all night long, I finally passed out it felt so good," Maria gushed. Kim squealed in delight and made her recall the entire night with every detail. By the time they got home they were both horny and Kim quickly left to meet up with Bo. Maria went in and told her folks about the rodeo, about Curtis getting an opportunity to ride professionally and showed them her trophy before going to bed. She fell asleep instantly and Connie was there, in her dreams, waiting with open arms.

The week passed slowly and by Friday night Maria felt like she was going insane. She missed Conn so much it hurt and despite masturbating every evening as soon as she got in she was so horny she felt like she would explode. She was daydreaming in class and the only time she managed to keep the tall bull rider out of her thoughts was when she was riding Blue. She was finishing dinner with her folks when the phone rang. Her mother got it and came back to the table to tell her it was for her. Maria was expecting a call from Kim and her legs went weak when Conn's voice came across the line.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers