Riding Home With Strangers

Story Info
The car ride home is crazy.
2.1k words
4.34
130.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF OU ARE BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE.
*****************
Please do not proceed if you are offended or disgusted by such things.
*****************

The music was running, the booze was flowing through my veins and I was not ready to leave just yet.

My ride had to leave early, because my driver's hours were up, and I didn't want to force him.

I didn't think I would be having so much fun before I came here.

I met a group down here who live in our area. I didn't know them really well, but I asked if they could give me a ride home and they obliged. Now I knew I could stay a lot longer and drink a lot more.

I ordered a couple of shots and gave them to the guys who said they'd ive me a lift home. We gulped them down like champs and headed to the dance floor.

I found a beautiful blond with gorgeous fake breasts just in front of me, so I got behind her and started to grind. She pushed her ass back on my crotch and I started to get an erection, and my cock grew harder and harder.

Fully erect, my eyes closed, my hands were on her hips as I could feel my orgasm building. Just then the song changed and she disappeared into the crowd.

I danced some more, drank some more, and finally the lights turned on.

One of the guys I had bought a shot for grabbed me and said, "Come on lets go!"

He pulled me through the crowd out to the front street. A mini-van was parked just outside. The back door slid open, and I could see that the van was filled with guys.

"Hop in," the guy that pulled me from the club said. He pushed me into the car

I crawled in to the back and found myself sitting on atop guys' legs. Someone shut the door and we were on the move. I was totally wasted and not prepared to be crammed in a van sitting on someone's lap for an hour's drive. The music was turned on very high and everyone was talking loud (or maybe it was just me, drunk).

As the car swerved round a turn. I bounced around on a guy's lap. He then grabbed my hip and shifted me right onto his crotch. I felt his huge rod pushing against my ss crack.

I think this guy is hard, I thought to myself.

Just then he reached around and began to feel my inner thighs. That got me aroused and I started to get hard and horny. The two other guys in the back seat watched what was going on and started rubbing their crotch, not one's respective crotch, but the other's!

I felt a hand go down my pants and grab my hard cock. With slow strokes, he began to jerk me off. I felt like cumming right there and then.

His other hand began to undo my pants. As soon as my cock was let loose the guy sitting next to us leaned forward and began to work on me with his mouth.

I couldn't believe as I was seated on another man's cock, and was getting my dick sucked my another!

Together, they slowly worked my pants all the way off so I just had my shirt and shoes on. I figured, oh what the hell, since I wasn't getting any pussy, I might as well relax and blow my load. Why not just pretend its the blond from the club working my cock?

I leaned back and closed my eyes. The guy working my cock began to use his saliva to rub around my asshole with his fingers.

I have never had anything up my ass before!

Sure enough, he began to use his wet finger to work my ass. My moans got louder and louder but no one heard them. Just then the guy whose lap I was on lifted me up a bit and I realised exactly what was happening.

He had removed his pants and was positioning the huge cock I had been sitting on against the opening of my virgin ass.

"No guys, I can't!" I started protesting.

They held me firmly and pushed my ass down on to the eager cock. My wet ass began to take it one inch at a time. I reached down to see how far I was penetrated, and how much was left to go. I grabbed his cock and felt it- it was huge! Six inches was already in, with antoher 5 to go.

"I'm going to cum!" I screamed. I couldn't believe I was about to cum like this, with a cock in my ass!

The guy sitting next to me sealed his lips around my cock head to catch my squirting load. He slurped it up and came up to my face to give me a big French kiss. He forced his tongue in my mouth and forced me to taste my own cum.Even though I was being forced to to this, I was enjoying every bit of it.

All that time my hand was on the huge cock which was more than halfway up my ass. Finally it was all the way in, and the guy below me began to hump my ass.

He lifted me up with his hands so that just the tip was in and slammed me back down filling me all the way up to the base of his cock. He did this over and over again, lifting and slamming, my soft cock bouncing around in the front.

I knew there was no fighting this and there was no end until he came so I started to play along.

"Oh ya, fuck my virgin ass," I said. "Fill my ass with your load and make it leak out down my legs! I want to feel you shoot your hot load into me!"

The guy began to moan and finally started cumming. I felt a hot splash beep in my bowles. His cock convulsed in my ass as he shot his huge load deep in me. He came for a long time. He started to lift me off slowly when he felt like he was done and proceeded to move me over to the guy on the right who already had his pants down, his cock waiting for my wet and dripping ass.

Now there I was, in the middle of a back seat of a mini van, facing out he back window with a cock up my ass and an exposed cock on either side. I moved over on to the guy on the right.

I looked to my left to see the huge glistening member that had been buried in my ass. Cum dripped from the tip and I thought about putting my month and licking it off.

Bouncing up and down on the new cock in me, I began to get in the mood again.

Suddenly there was movement. The three guys readjusted so that the guy I was riding lay on his back and I was on top. I was facing the huge cock that was first in my ass and my back was to the other guy, the guy who hadn't fucked my ass yet.

Just then I felt it, the tip of another cock pushing against my opening - they were going to bitch fuck me at the same time!

"Wait, I can't!" I started, but they didn't listen. The big cock hit my lips and I took it in my mouth. The taste of ass and cum was strong and unfamiliar, but I made out which was which and it was very kinky.

My first gay experience and it was hardcore! Getting two cocks in my ass at the same time, my cock started to harden again.

The guy below me spread my ass cheeks open for the other guy's cock to penetrate me. First, the cockhead squeezed in, and then the guy started to push the whole thing in. I was roaring in pain, but the huge cock in my mouth muffled my screams.

Well, at least the cocks in my ass are not as big as this, I thgought as I sucked and was getting my ass humped brutally. I started to enjoy the anal assault, loving every second of it.

The guy started to moan behind me and I felt the first splash, then the second, then the third right into my throat. I tried to back off so as not to gag, but they held me in position until I choked on it and swallowed it all down. I felt like such a cum slut at that time.

My ass was sloppy, wet and aching for more cock!

The guys that had fucked me pulled their cocks out and sat down, while I was on my knees in front of them, sucking and licking their cocks clean.

Their loads dripped down from my ass hole onto my balls. I could have exploded right there but i wanted to fuck one of these bitches' ass after they tore me up like that.

"Who do i get to fuck?" I ask.

"We're not fags, we don't get cocks up our asses," one of them replied.

With that they sat me up with my bare ass on the seat. They proceeded to get dressed like they were all done with tonight. I felt the cum soaking from my open ass on to the seat. I grabbed my pants and pulled them up over my boner.

The van came to a stop, they opened the door and threw me out.

I was standing on a stranded city corner with people walking all around. My cock was rock hard and my ass was still dripping the hot loads that had been shot deep inside me. I needed to cum, badly!

"Are you ok?" said a female voice near beside me. It was the blonde from the bar, I couldn't believe it, we hadn't even left town.The car was probably driven in circles while they tore my ass up!

"Yeah, I'm ok," I managed to say. "How are you?"

"Horny from all the dancing," she replied, sexily. "Would you like to join me in my apartment around the corner?"

Next thing I knew, we were making out in her apartment.We tore our clothes off. I was rock hard and was about to cum any moment.

She bent down on her knees and went to work on my cock.

"Mmm," she moaned over my cock. She tickled my balls and reached around for my ass.

"Wow, your ass is so wet," she said. "Sit on the coutch so I can play with your ass!"

She fingered my ass for a long time while i lay on my back on the sofa. I heard her unzip her pants and I knew I was going to get some pussy tonight!

I leaned back expecting her to climb on when just then I felt something familiar against my hole. I looked up at her beautiful face, down to her fake, juicy boobs, and down to her huge, hard cock.

She was a tranny! Or should I say 'it' was a tranny!

I was going to get ass fucked by the fourth cock in one night!

She began to ease her cock in and jerked me at the same time with her hands. She put my legs up on her shoulder and began to pump hard into my ass. My eyes were closed and I was screaming in pleasure. I played with her huge breasts while she fucked me. We went on like this for several minutes.

Then I felt her pull out from my ass and place her cock in my open, moaning mouth. I sucked and sucked until she pulled it out and put it back in my ass.

This hot ass to mouth went on for about an hour in many different positions. I just acted like her bitch and she went to town.

Finally she exploded in my mouth and this time I drank it all down willingly.

She took her cock out of my mouth and kissed me deep. She explored every corner of mu mouth with her tongue and tasted her own tranny cum from my mouth. My cock was dripping and was pressed against her thighs.

She went down and started mounting my cock. She guided it into her ass and sat over me. Then she began bouncing up and down. It didn't take me long to cum. I shot my load into her ass, and lay there, wasted.

What a night.