Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,299 Followers

"Can we do that one position?" Laura asked Terra. "You know which one I'm talking about." Terra smiled back at her and they both took off the rest of their clothes. Then Terra did something I had never seen her do before. Laura got down on the ground on all fours with her ass sticking up in the air. Terra stood with her legs on either side of Laura, as if she was about to mount her ass... except, Terra was facing the wrong way. She grabbed a bottle of lube (Terra always had one in her purse) and spread a large amount on her cock. Terra then squatted down and pushed her mostly-hard cock down between her legs. She lined up her cock, aiming for Laura's asshole, and began forcing her way in.

Laura had a little trouble at first, but was quickly able to relax her ass to accept Terra's girth. Terra slowly slid in until she was nearly balls deep in Laura's butt. Then, very carefully, Terra began to bend over towards the ground. I was a bit lost as to what was even happening, to tell you the truth. Then, when Terra reached the ground on all fours, I finally realized what she was doing. Terra was now ass to ass with Laura. Her cock was facing backwards between her legs, chaining the two sexy t-girls together. Once they were both in position, Terra and Laura began moving back and forth, slapping their soft cheeks together, fucking ass to ass.

I could only watch out of the corner of my eye, but it was still an incredible sight to see. I intensified my sucking on Katie's cock as I tried my best to watch. After a lengthy time in my mouth, Katie was finally becoming hard, so I released her balls and concentrated on her tiny, hard shaft. Katie put her middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it, getting it slick with her saliva. Then she reached behind her and slipped her finger into her ass. She started fingering herself while I sucked hard on her little dick.

"Oh, fuck yeah," said Katie as her finger penetrated her asshole. "Suck my little clitty. Suck it hard while I fuck my ass." She was really fingering herself hard now. She was all the way up to her first knuckle and was slamming her finger very quickly into herself. Her big cheeks shook violently as her frenzied hand split them apart.

The moaning filling the room by this time was pretty intense. Erin, the petite, shy girl, was practically screaming, still on top of Brian's face, and Terra and Laura were sensually sighing together with Terra's big cock between them. With on last loud "uuunnngh," Terra pulled herself all the way out of Laura. Laura collapsed forward onto her stomach, her asshole winking from the gaping that Terra's cock had just given it. Terra turned around, bent over to Laura's face and kissed her.

"I'm going to go help your girlfriend cum," said Terra. Then she stood up and moved over to Erin and Brian. While Brian continued to eat Erin's pussy, Terra positioned herself behind Erin and shoved her face into her ass. Erin shifted her hips a little so Brian's tongue concentrated on her clit, while allowing Terra to stick her tongue into her asshole. Erin's mouth immediately shot open in pleasure.

Laura got up and moved over to Katie and me. She watched me suck Katie off and stroked herself until she was hard.

"Is it Laura's turn?" Katie said.

"Take your pants off," Laura said to me. I obediently obeyed, quickly stripping the rest of my clothes off. "Get down on all fours," Laura said. I liked the way she was speaking to me. It reminded me of the first time Terra had fucked me. Maybe I was just a sucker for a dominant girl with a big cock. Either way, I got down on all fours like she told me to, my ass exposed and vulnerable.

"You too, you fucking slut," Laura said to Katie, slapping her hard on her thick ass. Katie giggled and got down beside me in the same position. With one hand, Laura stroked herself to keep her big dick hard, while she lubed up Katie and me with the other. Then Laura straddled my ass, keeping her feet flat on the ground. She squatted down a little and bent forward at the waist until I could feel her large tits pressing against my back. I don't know how she had such big tits that looked and felt so natural. It seemed impossible, but I wasn't one to complain. They felt great. Laura leaned down to me and quietly said,

"I've been wanting to fuck your ass since I first saw you at the party." Her breathing was strained and I could tell that she was incredibly turned on. I felt the tip of her penis press against my hole and slowly penetrate me. My ass had been getting pretty used to this by then and it accepted Laura's cock with general ease. With one long, steady push, Laura had most of her cock in my ass. She slid about half of it back out and pushed herself back in, this time burying the entirety of herself in me. I sighed at the sensation as Laura slowly increased her humping.

Laura's was the second dick I ever took up the ass. I had only ever been fucked by Terra before, so it was strange to suddenly have this other cock inside of me. It was different, not just in size, but in the overall feeling. It's hard to describe exactly; sort of like the sensation of stepping off an airplane into another state. In many ways it's the same, but there's something inherently different about it.

As far as size goes, Laura couldn't compete with Terra. But, she was still rather large – a full inch bigger than me at least. She had started fucking me at a nice pace, and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I could feel a couple particularly large veins in her shaft as they slid in and out of my ass, and her balls.... Like I said, I've never been turned on by balls, but Laura's were something special. I could feel the heavy things slapping against me, and it was really getting me hot.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Laura mutter. "Take it in that little fuck-hole. Ooooh God. You're so fucking tight." Laura gripped my waist and started fucking me harder. Then suddenly a little harder. 'Oh, shit,' I thought. 'This bitch isn't fucking around.' Soon, she was practically slamming herself into me. Her thighs slapped against my ass, filling the room with the sound of us fucking. But, then it quickly stopped. She pulled all the way out of my ass and didn't stick it back in.

I looked behind me to see what was going on. Laura had pulled out of me and quickly moved behind Katie. I turned my head straight to the side and watched Katie's face as Laura forcefully shoved her cock into Katie's asshole. Her balls slapped against Katie's big butt with one hard thrust. I was shocked at how hard Laura had entered her. Aside from a small wince, though, Katie barely reacted.

What I didn't know at the time was that Katie's ass was thoroughly used. An incredibly submissive girl, Katie had been getting fucked hard for many years, and her asshole had become stretched wide. She had the kind of asshole that you could look at and just tell that she loved buttfucking. Apparently, she couldn't even cum without something in her ass. Terra once told me that Katie could even fist herself.

Laura immediately began pounding Katie, driving her face down into the carpet. Katie was loving it, talking dirty to Laura, begging for more. It was quite a sight. I felt myself getting hard just being so close to something like that. I watched Katie's big butt shake under the force of Laura's hips and lost myself in the hypnotic effect it had on me.

But, I was quickly brought back by the sound of Erin cumming on the other side of the room. She started bucking her hips wildly, basically fucking Brian's face. Terra wasn't licking her ass anymore, but instead had replaced her tongue with her middle finger. Erin's high pitched squeals lasted a long time and her legs shook beyond her control. Terra wrapped her arms around her to keep her from falling over, soothingly kissing her neck.

Just then I felt a hand on my back and Laura shoved herself back into me. She continued right where she had left off, roughly fucking my ass. Brian, Erin, and Terra untangled themselves and sat together on their couch, watching Laura, Katie, and me. Erin was still recuperating from her recent orgasm and slowly stroked Terra's cock while they sat. I thought Brian might join us and start fucking Katie, but he just sat on the couch and stroked himself. Terra told me later that he liked to watch.

This continued for a little while. Laura moved back and forth between Katie and I a few times while the other three sat on the couch, watching. Then Terra stood up and walked over to us. Erin had been stroking her the entire time and she was sporting a massive erection sticking out in front of her. Laura was fucking Katie at the time, but she stopped when she saw Terra approaching. Terra got Katie up onto her feet and kissed her hard on the lips, grabbing a handful of both of her ass cheeks.

"Matt, stand up," said Terra, and I did. "How would you like to fuck this ass?" Terra gave Katie's ass a slap. Without waiting for me to answer, Katie bent straight over at the waist, her ass staring right at me. I took position behind her and Terra moved in front of her, quickly stuffing Katie's face with her cock. Katie slurped on Terra's dick loudly. I looked down at Katie's ass, still gaping from the relentless pounding Laura had given her. I lubed up my cock and entered her.

I slid in easily, and began thrusting in and out of her. I thought that fucking Katie might not be as satisfying because of how loose she seemed, but Katie knew a few tricks. Once I was all the way inside her, her ass seemed to tighten around my cock a little. She must have practiced this a lot because it was the perfect tightness.

I looked up from Katie's ass and saw that Terra was slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth. I had never double teamed a girl before, least of all with my own girlfriend. I liked the feeling. Every time I thrust into Katie it felt like I was pushing her farther onto Terra's cock; almost like I was using Katie's mouth to fuck Terra. This encouraged me to fuck her harder.

I suddenly realized that I had lost track of the others as I had gotten pretty caught up in Terra and I skewering Katie together. I looked to my side to see what they were up to. Brian was still sitting on the couch, jerking himself. It kind of made me uneasy knowing that he was watching.

Laura and Erin had joined back up and found a spot on the floor. Watching them at first, I was confused as to why Erin seemed to be dry humping Laura's ass. I had missed it, but Erin had grabbed a strap-on dildo from her purse. She had one of those strapless strap-ons where a girl puts one end inside herself. I think they're called feeldoes. Anyway, Erin was now going to town on Laura's ass while Laura was stroking a rock hard erection.

I had definitely pegged Erin as the shy, submissive type, but now I was watching her talk dirty to Laura and fuck her ass with a dildo. Every preconception I had had that night seemed to have been crushed. I turned my attention back to Terra and Katie. Terra made eye contact with me.

"Switch?" she said.

"What?" I said. Katie suddenly stood up, taking both cocks out of her holes, turned around, and bent over again. She took my cock into her mouth and Terra started fucking her up the ass, smiling from the sensation.

I looked down at Katie as she wantonly sucked my cock, which had just recently been fucking her ass. That seemed to only make her want to suck it all the more. Katie definitely was a slut, but that didn't make her mouth feel any less amazing. Terra was fucking her nice and hard from the other side. I could feel Katie jolt a little with every thrust from Terra's big dick. I watched Terra as she thrust her hips into Katie again and again. Terra noticed I was watching and our eyes met.

We stared at each other and continued to fuck Katie from both ends. Terra's breathing was becoming heavy. She looked like she might cum at any second. I was beginning to feel close to cumming as well. Our eyes never looked away from each other's. We both began fucking Katie harder, Terra deep in her ass and me fucking her face.

I leaned forward and Terra followed suit. We met in the middle. I grabbed the back of Terra's head with one hand and pulled her lips to mine. We kissed each other as if we were making up for the three weeks apart with a single act. Our tongues ravished each other, neither wanting to let the other one leave. We nearly forgot about poor Katie underneath us as we thrust wildly into her. Katie made a few garbled pleas, but we continued to fuck her.

Then, nearly simultaneously, Terra and I were cumming. We both thrust as deep as we could, my balls resting on Katie's lips, Terra buried to the hilt in her ass. We moaned into each other's opened mouths and filled Katie with our hot cum. I shot my load straight down her throat as Terra filled her ass.

We both came for what seemed like an extraordinary long time. When we finished, I suddenly became aware of Katie choking on my cock underneath us. I quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air. I felt very guilty about how we had just fucked her. She collapsed onto the floor, sweaty and tired.

"That... was so... fucking... hot," gasped Katie. Well, that sure helped the guilt. I looked up from her just in time to see Terra wrap her body around me and begin savagely making out with me. I lost my balance from the surprise of it, and we both fell to the floor. We continued to kiss and grope each other for quite some time, ignoring the others in the room.

Even though both of us had just cum, we were both very turned on. For nearly six minutes, we were tangled in each other. I don't even remember if either of our cocks went soft after we came. I just remember looking down after we stopped making out and realizing that we were both fully hard.

Terra and I looked around the room to see what the others were doing. Katie was passed out, lying on her side where she had collapsed earlier. A stream of Terra's cum was leaking down her big ass towards the carpet. I had never seen someone as oversexed as she was. Laura and Erin were still in the same spot as before. Laura was still down on all fours taking the dildo from Erin. Except, Brian had finally jumped into the mix. He was on his back underneath Laura in a sixty-nine position. He was craning his neck upwards to suck on Laura's cock while she had lowered her own head down onto his.

I watched as Laura released Brian's cock for a second. 'Yep,' I thought. 'It's smaller than mine.' The morale booster I got from that was very nice.

"Looks like we're both still hard," said Terra. "They say it's bad luck to leave an orgy with a hard cock. You want to jump back in there?"

"Fuck yeah," I said.

"Good," she said. "I've been staring at Erin's ass all night. I think I'm going to go have a piece of it." Terra smiled and moved over behind Erin. Erin stopped thrusting into Laura so Terra could get her cock in her ass. I watched as Erin's asshole stretched to its limit. Her face strained as Terra pushed into her, but it was clearly pleasurable to her. About halfway in, Terra stopped. It seemed that was all that Erin could take. Her ass was insanely tight around Terra's cock. She did make a hell of an effort to take more though.

Terra's cock was now in Erin, whose dildo was in Laura, whose cock was in Brian's mouth, whose cock was back in Laura's mouth. It was a true train of sin in front of me. It also presented a problem for me. I wasn't really sure where I should go. I knelt down next to them, deciding what to do. I considered just adding onto the train and getting behind Terra, but I thought that might make it too complicated as far as thrusting goes.

My second thought was to stand over Laura and have Erin suck my cock. I was just about to stand up and do that, though, when I felt a hand start to jerk me off. At first, I thought it was Laura, but then I realized that I was on the wrong end for her to even do that. I looked down and realized that Brian had actually reached up and was stroking my cock.

I will admit that there was a moment when I considered just letting it happen. I had always wanted to know for sure if I was gay. I was dating a t-girl, after all. I did let her fuck me with her giant cock. I did suck her off and swallow her cum. But, only three seconds after I realized that Brian was stroking my dick, I wanted it to stop. I just couldn't be aroused by a man doing something like that with me.

However, I had no idea how to deal with this problem. I'm sort of a non-confrontational person by nature, and I definitely didn't want to piss off Brian by rejecting him. He was the host, after all. And.... (Jesus, a guy had his hand around my cock and I was thinking about manners.) So, instead of just slapping his hand away, I basically just stayed there with an uncomfortable look on my face. However, Terra and Erin both saw what was happening, and Terra, knowing I wasn't liking it, decided to spare me some discomfort. I saw her whisper something into Erin's ear and Erin nodded as if she understood.

Erin then tapped Laura on the shoulder and got her to look back at her. Through some strange non-verbal communication, Erin told Laura what she was going to do. It was like watching a S.W.A.T. team communicate. I didn't know what was going on, but they seemed to understand it. Laura went back to sucking on Brian. Then Erin thrust into Laura strongly, causing Laura's hips to move forward and her cock to go deep into Brian's mouth. He gagged on it and released my cock so that he could push Laura up off of him a little. As soon as he let go of me, Erin quickly wrapped her hand around my cock and took over stroking me.

After he stopped gagging, Brian reached for my cock again, but, when he found that Erin's hand had replaced his, he put it back on Laura's hip, none the wiser about the girls' plan. My jaw fell open in astonishment. Such an intricately thought out plan just to get a guy to stop jerking me without directly asking him to. I felt like it was definitely an overly complicated way to go about doing something that could have been accomplished by me just growing a pair, but it was fun to watch it all happen; like a weird, sexual Rube Goldberg machine.

Erin winked at me and pumped away at my cock. Her soft hand felt wonderful sliding up and down my shaft. She would sometimes stop just under the head and give a few quick jerks, working the sensitive area. Watching everyone was turning me on greatly. I knew it wouldn't take as long for me to cum as it did last time.

"Stand up," Erin said to me. I did as she asked and she continued to jerk my cock. Then she had me move closer to her and she took me into her mouth. She sucked me for a little while, then went back to just using her hand again. She continued alternating like that at odd intervals. I was pretty impressed at Erin's motor skills considering she was still fucking Laura with a dildo and taking Terra up her ass.

Brian was the first of us to cum. It came as a bit of a surprise to Laura since he gave no warning. She tried her best to swallow it all, but some if it leaked out of her lips and streamed down her chin. Laura came shortly after. Brian released her cock just as she was cumming and she covered his chest with a huge load. Brian and Laura climbed off of each other and cleared out of the way.

Laura returned though, taking the dildo out of Erin. It slid out of her with a slurp. Erin's hot cunt was dripping wet. Laura shoved her face into Erin's pussy and began eating her out. She really seemed to like that, because she started moaning louder and stroking me harder. She even pushed back into Terra harder. Erin took me into her mouth one more time and sucked on my cock like a fucking machine.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum!" I said. Erin took me out of her mouth and pumped my dick fast in her fist.

lfullback
lfullback
1,299 Followers