Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lfullback
lfullback
1,299 Followers

"Cum on my titties," Erin gasped. The sensation of Terra and Laura working on her at the same time was overwhelming her. Erin continued to furiously jerk my cock, aiming the head towards her chest. I felt my orgasm build up until it reached the breaking point. Then my cock was twitching under her grip. I shot several streams through the air, splattering onto her soft tits.

After I stopped cumming, Erin licked the remaining cum off of the tip of my penis, and then let go of my cock. I took a step back and watched the rest. My cum had streamed all the way down the front of Erin by now. Some of it had even gotten in Laura's hair. See didn't seem to notice or care though. Erin had both of her hands on Laura's head and was shoving her face up into her pussy, and Terra was continuing to gently fuck Erin's tight asshole.

It was clear that Erin was going to be the next to cum. Her pussy was dripping juices and her moaning had become more urgent as Laura's tongue continued to attack her clit. Sure enough, she was soon cumming. Terra held her from behind as she had done earlier while Erin's body shook beyond her control from the very powerful orgasm that had taken over her. She was cumming much harder than she had earlier. I can only imagine it was because of the sensation of Terra's huge cock stretching her ass.

After Erin's orgasm finally began to subside, Laura lifted her head from her pussy and kissed her on the lips. She made sure not to wipe her mouth so that Erin could taste herself on her lips.

Terra then pulled all the way out of Erin's ass and started jerking her rock hard horse-cock. She was pumping away at her big cock with clear intent – she wanted to cum, and she wanted to cum right then. Erin and Laura saw her and they both got down on their knees in front of Terra.

Terra's teeth clenched together as she stroked herself as hard and fast as she could. I had never actually seen Terra jerk herself off before, but I found myself enjoying it. It was a turn on to watch her giving herself pleasure. Soon, Terra let out a soft sigh followed by a grunt as she drained her balls onto Erin and Laura's waiting faces. They opened their mouths, trying to catch as much of the hot cum as they could. I always loved watching Terra cum. The look of total ecstasy on her face was always a pleasure to see. After, shooting many hot streamers onto both of them, Terra was completely spent. Everyone sort of collapsed after that, catching their breath and regaining their strength.

And then, just like that, it was time to leave. Everyone put their clothes back on and the girls cleaned themselves up a bit. I watched as Brian, tiredly made his way over to Katie on the floor. She must have been pretty drunk earlier, because she was still out. As we were all putting our shoes back on, I saw Brian move his face towards Katie's ass and lick up some of the excess cum leaking out of her. Then he moved into a spooning position with her and seemed to pass out as well. 'What a strange, weird little man,' I thought.

Laura, Erin, Terra, and I all walked out of the apartment and piled into a cab on the street. Just as quickly as we had come, we were off. We must have been quite a sight, the state we were in – I'm sure that Erin still smelled like booze and cum. We were all exhausted and longing for sleep. Terra sat next to me with her head on my shoulder the whole way home.

To this day, that night was probably the wildest thing I've ever been a part of. For a guy who considered himself one hundred percent straight less than a year before, I never imagined I would ever even be a part of something like that in my life. Looking back, I probably wouldn't have even done some of the things I did at Brian's place if I hadn't had that much to drink. But, I still don't regret it. Instead of making things complicated with Terra, like I thought it might, we were completely fine afterwards. We didn't treat it like a big deal, and so it wasn't.

True, we had sex with other people. But, at the end of the night, we left together with big smiles on our faces. There certainly were many memorable moments that night. But, the one I always remember didn't happen at Brian's. It happened when we got back to Terra's. Terra and I stumbled up to her room. We took off our clothes and practically fell into her bed. I put my arms around her and held her like that all night.

Nothing spectacular happened; nothing somebody might find particularly interesting. We just slowly drifted off to sleep in her quiet house, and she was finally mine alone.

TO BE CONTINUED

lfullback
lfullback
1,299 Followers