Riding Shotgun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,581 Followers

It didn't take long, and when it came Kim's orgasm was even more powerful than Amanda's. It was clear for several minutes that she was on her way, her legs began to open and close around Amanda's ears, the muscles in her abdomen began to flutter beneath the skin and there was a look of total absorption on her face. Then, when she finally came it was like a long release of pent up pressure, she grabbed at Amanda's hair, pulling her closer, then her whole body went rigid and a high pitched keening noise issued between tight lips under screwed up eyes, until finally her breath burst from her in a gasp, her body twitched and jolted and her eyes and mouth flew wide open. I think Amanda was pleased that it hadn't lasted longer, for all through the final tensed build up Kim's pussy had been ground into Amanda's face, and she too was gasping and panting for breath when Kim eventually let go, so that it the pair of them who sprawled on the bed afterwards with their chests heaving.

'You're pretty good at that, you know?' Kim complimented Amanda when she finally had enough breath. 'I'm gonna have to try it myself someday.'

'Now.' She changed the subject again. 'I promised to punish you, didn't I?'

Amanda nodded.

'But you've been so good I'm going to reward you as well.' She pointed at me. 'Would you like him to hold you still while I smack you? Would you like that?'

She turned and picked a hairbrush from the bedside table and then looked at Amanda for her answer.

'I said, would you enjoy that?'

'I would enjoy whatever you decide for me.' Amanda answered, avoiding a direct affirmative answer.

Kim nodded, satisfied with Amanda's reply, and then asked me. 'Would you mind lying on the bed and cuddling her during her punishment? It will help her deal with it.'

I told myself that, since I was solely there for Amanda's welfare, I couldn't really say no. But I knew really that this was a rationalization, just as I really knew cuddling her wasn't all Kim had in mind. I was pretty sure she really wanted to watch Amanda get fucked.

Kim told Amanda to stand up and then motioned for me to lie on my back on the bed, both girls studiously ignoring a huge erection that nodded its way in front of me as I walked over. I made myself as comfortable as I could with my cock standing proudly upright, trying to leave room on the narrow bed for Amanda to lie beside me.

'Kneel over him.' Kim instructed Amanda.

I was right and I knew what was coming, but I was so turned on that I didn't care. The rights and wrongs and the morals of the situation were pushed right to the back of my mind. So much so that I wasn't in the slightest bit worried when Kim took hold of my shaft and steered my cock towards Amanda's pussy as she lowered herself onto me. In fact, if truth be told the very fact of having one girl guide me into another just added to the excitement of being inside her again after she'd dumped me.

Amanda shuffled herself into a comfortable position kneeling over me, sank onto me and then leaned forward, her breasts on my chest and her cheek next to mine, so that I instinctively put my arms around her, and slowly pushed my cock more deeply into her vagina. I smiled contentedly, especially when I thought that the girl concerned had told me only a few weeks earlier that she wanted more adventurous cocks than mine. Well, at least it wasn't going where she'd wanted it to go on that occasion.

'Mmmm.' She whispered into my ear. 'I've missed that.'

I didn't answer, I couldn't bring myself to admit to her that so had I. I just didn't want her to know it. I began thrusting up into her, feeling her answer by rising and falling onto my cock. It felt so right that I had almost forgotten about Kim and her promise to discipline Amanda some more.

'That looks really sexy. I've always wanted to see a pussy with a cock in it. Now hold her tight and keep fucking her.'

I wasn't impressed by being ordered about like that, but the idea of fucking a girl whilst she was being spanked seemed kinky enough to be worth trying, especially as it was way over my normal kink limits. I held her tight, pushing as far into her as I could, ready for what I knew was coming. I just hoped Kim's aim was good as a hairbrush across the base of my shaft wasn't my idea of heaven.

Amanda knew what was coming too, and she gripped my shoulders with her hands, her body tensing as she steeled herself to be punished. I felt that first smack at the same moment as I heard it, the shock of the back of that hairbrush landing on Amanda's bottom travelled through her body as if I'd been hit too, though the sting of it wasn't there, just the jolt. Amanda grunted into my ear and jerked forward, my cock shooting from her pussy, ejected by suddenly contracting vaginal muscles.

'Fuck, that hurt.' She whispered, reaching backwards to push me back in.

'Leave it.'

Kim's voice made Amanda freeze and then return to her former position. Once again I felt Kim's cool fingers close around my shaft and put me back into Amanda's pussy, two of them sliding in alongside me, fondling my shaft just inside Amada for a moment or two.

'Don't push him out.' Kim was telling Amanda. 'If that happens again I won't count that one and you'll get an extra stroke.'

It occurred to me that no number of strokes had been specified in the first place, but I didn't say anything, I just started thrusting up into Amanda once more. Kim waited, letting me thrust into Amanda several times before she continued. The second one landed on the opposite cheek, I know because I felt the shock come from a different direction, and this time Amanda managed to remain still, although the muscles inside her vagina clenched themselves around my cock. A very strange sensation in a very strange situation that should have been highly erotic, but somehow wasn't.

It continued in this way, me fucking Amanda from below while Kim spanked her from above. Each time the brush landed she would gasp or cry whimper softly into my ear, deliberately trying to react as little as possible to the pain she must be feeling. Sometimes she would be able to control her instinctive movements as the hairbrush landed, but often she would jump and I would slide from inside her. Then Kim would take a hold of me and replace my cock inside her, taking advantage to feel us both up as the same time. It wasn't long before I stopped thrusting and just concentrated on staying as deep inside her as I could.

It was not the most satisfactory activity, and I'm sure Kim had contrived it for the novelty value of spanking a girl during sex, and it seemed to me that the session wasn't going anywhere. Amanda somehow remained wet and randy, but I slowly felt my own arousal fade away and my cock began to soften. In the end it slipped from inside her and Kim made no attempt to return it. Instead she began to strike Amanda harder and harder, as if knowing that it wasn't working out but deliberately trying to make her give in and shout out her safe word. I lay beneath her, held her, stroked her, and kissed the side of her face, but every time I whispered into her ear asking if she wanted to stop, she shook her head. It got to the point where Amanda was shaking with the pain of it and had hot tears running down her face. I was on the verge of intervening and putting a stop to it myself, but just as I opened my mouth to speak, Amanda finally raised her hand into the air in the universal stop signal.

'Red.' She gasped loudly 'Red. No more.'

The best that can be said for the session is that it had taught Amanda that two novices do not work out. As soon as Amanda gave in Kim had tossed away the brush and went to sulk in the chair I'd been using earlier. She had never been properly in control and she knew it, her determination to make Amanda surrender had been her last attempt to stay dominant. She would need more knowledge and experience before she would make a successful Domme, but I don't think her inclinations are in that direction anyway.

I held Amanda and let her cry in my arms until she was ready to put her clothes back on, biting my tongue to stop my urge to tell the pair of them what I thought. I kept my mouth shut, but it was a close run thing. And then watching Amanda dress so slowly and painfully made me want to thrash Kim with her own hairbrush so that she knew what it felt like. I didn't, but that too was a close run thing.

We left Kim's flat together, but when I pointed my key fob towards my car to unlock it Amanda asked me to walk her home. She didn't feel like sitting down at that moment, she said, and the walk would ease her stiffness. I could understand that. We left my car and we walked home with her arm around my waist and mine around her shoulder. She lived a twenty minute walk away, but it took us over thirty-five, and not all of that was due to her painful bottom. At least half of the extra was due to us kissing ardently when we came to a patch of darkness.

'Would you like to come in?' She asked when we got there, noticeably omitting the 'for a coffee' that usually ended the sentence.

We went through into her bedroom, simply so that she could lie on her stomach as we talked, and I looked around remembering the times we'd had together there. It hadn't changed much, but I think we had. She lay down and I sat next to her, and we gazed silently at each other, each if us wondering what to say about the evening's episode and finding nothing meaningful.

'Will you make us some coffee?' She asked me after a few minutes. 'I don't feel much like moving around right now.'

I went into the kitchen and made two mugs of strong black instant, carrying them carefully back to the bedroom, where the sight that greeted me was quite unexpected -- I suppose. Amanda had got undressed and was lying face down on her bed, a pot of some kind of white cream next to her.

'I can't reach it properly myself.' She explained unnecessarily.

Her bottom was a mess. That's the only way to describe it. Along with the long red marks made by the strap, some of which were now outlined in dark lines, were the dense livid bruises left by the hairbrush. It would be a few days before Amanda sat down again comfortably. I wanted to tell her of her own stupidity, but that wasn't the right moment. It was time to shut up and minister to her needs. Her flesh was hot to the touch and felt lumpy under my fingers as I applied the cream, not a nice job, but necessary. She winced and whimpered as I worked, no matter how gentle my touch, but when it was finished she looked up at me with quiet gratitude.

'You're always there for me, aren't you?'

Of course I was, I loved her, but I couldn't say so. I shrugged dismissively.

'What are friends for?'

Her hand came out and took mine, and we stayed like that, hand in hand, lost in thought once more. After a while she gingerly turned over to lie on her back, wincing as she lowered her battered behind onto the bed, and then parted her legs.

'Shall we finish what we started back there?' She asked.

'You're in no fit state.' I smiled wistfully.

'Believe it or not.' She gave a sudden snorting giggle. 'I feel as randy as fuck.'

'After all that?' I couldn't believe it, but the glistening dampness between her legs confirmed her words.

'Yes, after all that.' She smiled, holding her arms out to me. 'I enjoyed most of it. It just got a bit out hand that's all. You really must learn to lighten up.'

'Yeah.' I countered. 'And you really must learn to tighten up. You can't just go and have sex with just anybody anytime, can you?'

'But you're not just anybody.' She told me huskily. 'Come on, make love to me. I need to feel wanted.'

My cock was trying it's hardest to find a way out through my fly. I was feeling strangely randy, coupled with a weird urge to prove that I was the only lover she really needed. But I didn't want to hurt her.

I'd like to.' I told her truthfully, still prevaricating and silently arguing with myself . 'But I don't think you could stand it.'

I wasn't expecting her to laugh. She giggled uncontrollably as she opened her arms for me again.

'After what I've just been through, you don't think I can stand you? For god's sake make love to me. If it helps I'll promise to use that safe word again if I really can't handle it.'

This time there was no hesitation, I tore of my clothes and threw myself down alongside her, pulling her to me. Suddenly our mouths were glued together and our tongues were fencing with all the fervour of long term lovers who've been kept apart by circumstance. I hadn't so much decided to do it as just let my instincts take over. Something told me that this would fix our relationship. Someone, I can't remember who, had once spoken of feeling like an automaton when they finally got into bed with the girl of their long time dreams, and that's how it was for me returning to Amanda's arms. It was my hand that found its way to her breast, my hand that played with it, moulded it, squeezed it and tugged gently on the nipple, but it did so without my help. I was only its owner and the one who got the pleasure from the sensations, but it was as if I could neither stop nor guide it, I simply had to let it do as it needed to and then reap the benefit.

Nor was it me who ran a hand down the centre of her body, gently trailing the fingertips over her belly, making the skin twitch from the lightness of the touch until it reached the soft naked flesh of her pubic mound. She gasped and held me tighter, her arms around my neck and squeezing me against her. My hand advanced slowly, creeping over her mound and down between her legs, making her cling to me in desperate anticipation, breathing shallowly and rapidly as she waited for my touch.

Then it was on her pussy, stroking along its length, feeling the slick readiness of her juices, the familiar hardness of her clit and the soft puffiness of her labia. She gasped and moaned in my ear, wordlessly telling me she was ready, trying to make me go faster, to do more, but I wasn't in charge, I was as passive as she was and at the mercy of my own libido. Soon her hips began to judder as her arousal took control again, the movements stimulated now by my affectionate fingers running gently over and around her slit.

Then the arm she had around me tightened and she grabbed my shoulder with her other hand, mutely trying to pull me on top of her and at the same time attempting to insinuate her thigh beneath me. Her face was pleading, almost desperate, she needed part of me inside her, and my fingers wouldn't do.

I clumsily positioned myself between her legs, scrambling to get on top of her and making her wince as I rolled over her outstretched thigh, and then took a hold of my shaft to guide it to her. All I needed was to be sure of her agreement and so as soon as I was between her legs I looked at her and silently raised a questioning eyebrow.

'Yes.'

It was the only word that passed between us during the whole time I lay on top of her, that single syllable of confirmed consent, but it was the only word I needed to hear. I moved forward until the tip of my cock found the gaping wet entrance to her vagina, and then I pushed, hard and deep.

I did it like that intentionally, partly believing that if I hesitated I would chicken out again, scared of hurting her, but mainly because it felt the right thing to do anyway. This was not to be a tender lovemaking between lovers; this was a deliberate satisfying of lust induced by circumstance. I wanted to own her again, to show her that I was what she needed, not some weirdo with a vague idea of domination. I pushed myself hard against her at the top of the very first thrust, holding myself deep inside her as I came to terms with the idea of fucking her, enjoying the perfect thrill of sex with someone who had been out of bounds so recently, before I slowly pulled back and rammed myself into her once more. Her breath came out in an excited whoosh and her mouth opened in an eager smile. There was no mistaking her need now even if I had ever doubted it.

I pulled back once more, before thrusting myself back in with all the force I could muster. Her eyes locked sharply on mine as if a little scared of my power, but then she gave an almost predatory smile and held me in her stare. She wasn't seeking tenderness, only a good fuck to get over the mistake that had been Kim, and I was happy to oblige. Perhaps in a way I was taking out my guilt on her, blaming her for letting the earlier events happen, and wanting to make her suffer again for her pleasure. But whatever the reason I was going to fuck her so that she knew she'd been fucked.

It became almost a contest between us. I repeatedly rammed myself into her as vigorously and as brutally as I could, and she lay there and took it, her breath getting quicker and heavier and her eyes locked on mine all the time. I was determined to get some kind of reaction and she was equally determined to deny me the satisfaction. It became the hardest and roughest sex I have ever enjoyed, but my god, did I enjoy it.

I slammed myself into her, feeling her thighs part further with the force of my thrusts, then withdrew to feel the coolness of sweaty skin between us as I lifted momentarily from her, before crashing into her again, feeling my cock bury its entire length inside her and my pubic bone pound against her slit. At first I fucked her in a steady succession of hard thrusts, but as my excitement and arousal mounted my tempo became quicker until I was hammering into her so that it was all she could do to lie there and take it, her arms and legs hanging onto me for dear life. How her bruises must have been hurting her I didn't care, though I knew it would be extreme.

Eventually, as I was running out of breath and as the ache in my limbs became unbearable, I felt my climax begin to stir. I had already seen the signs of Amanda's approaching orgasm and had been worried she might come and I not, but now I laughed inside, happy I wasn't going to run out of steam and have to admit defeat.

Still staring defiantly into each others eyes we climbed the hill to our orgasms together. I felt her shuddering and jerking under me with little involuntary movements as my own thrusts became ragged and less coordinated. I saw the glazed look come over her, I saw her lips fall slackly open and her face begin to contort, knowing my own face was likewise tightening and my own mouth dropping open at the same time.

I pulled back, paused momentarily, and then slammed my cock hard into her body one last time as my climax hit. That did it for her too, and she finally closed her eyes and groaned deep in her throat, her pelvis dancing under mine as she came. Spurt after spurt of my cum shot deep as I forced my cock hard up inside her, not pulling back between strokes but ramming myself harder and harder into her with each release, and each time she pushed herself hard back at me, groaning heavily all the time.

Finally our synchronized orgasms diminished and we both collapsed into each others arms, with me simply slumped on top of her, both of us fighting for breath and trembling from our exertions.

'Wow.' She said breathlessly. 'Why couldn't you fuck me like that before?'

'Because I love you.' I replied softly. 'I wanted to make love to you, not fuck you. I wanted to show you respect.'

'There are times for lovemaking, and times for fucking.' She told me seriously. 'Sometimes I want the man I love to fuck me. Do it like that sometimes and I'll never let go of you again.

Thank you Kim. At least you were good for something.

Otazel
Otazel
2,581 Followers
12