Riding the Javelin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda, come over here."

We'd almost forgotten about Linda, which was quite something, since she was still only wearing her briefs and her socks and shoes - oh, yeah, and her necktie, which had somehow got left behind when her shirt was pulled off. She looked as juicy as ever, yet a lot more nervous than when we'd been mauling her.

"Jodi, I don't want to get involved in this."

"Fair enough, I don't want to make you change places with Ma Dunkley, but I will do if I get anymore of your lip. Go on the other side of her."

Linda obediently walked around past Mark and me. I never thought I'd let a pair of bare tits go by without taking a grab at them but I had to then. Linda ended up facing Jodi across the javelin with the teacher perched between them.

"Right, Mrs Dunkley, let's start getting to know each other a bit better. An introduction would be nice. Normally, of course, I'd shake hands but you seem to be using both of yours at the moment. So what we'll do is to have a little rule which starts right now." Jodi tweaked her ear again, getting another gasp. "Are you listening, Mrs Dunkley?"

"Yes, I'm listening."

"Right, the rule is this: every time somebody squeezes one of your tits you introduce yourself with your first name and say 'I'm very pleased to meet you'. You understand the rule, Mrs Dunkley?"

Her answer was music to our ears, mumbled but obedient: "Yes, I understand."

To me, this was incredible. Ma Dunkley was almost twice our age, a teacher, a married woman, and whatever we did she should have been able to dominate us. If Jodi hadn't been there she would have done. It was his personality, his determination to dominate her instead and his readiness to hurt her as much as necessary which was beating her down. Unless of course she wanted to be in this situation. Maybe she had been waiting outside, getting up the courage to walk in and betting that this was indeed the way it was going to turn out. Who could tell why a woman did anything?

Jodi left one hand on her neck, took the other one from her ear and let his oustretched fingers slide gently down the side of one of the arms pushed straight down in front of her as she still kept trying to relieve the pain of being on top of the javelin. I thought she must be getting very tired of being in that position.

"Hmm, just to make it more interesting yet, we'll make a second rule. After you've introduced yourself, you'll do whatever you're told to by anybody who's holding one of your tits. Have you got that?"

"Yes."

"I've got a name."

"Yes, Jodi."

"So what happens when I squeeze one of your bouncers."

She spoke very quickly: "I say, 'Hello, my name is Christine and I'm very pleased to meet you.' It seemed to me that she was in a hurry to show how compliant she was. Not only tired but probably sore as well.

"Right, let's try it."

There was enough tension in the room to run a power station as I saw his hand move around in front of her. The javelin quivered in our hands and the teacher gasped, then said: "Hello, my name is Christine and I'm very pleased to meet you."

That broke the tension up, for the moment anyway. All of us chortled in delight at her surrender until Jodi held his hand up for us to be quiet again.

"Not bad, but fair turn is fair play. The same rule applies to you, Linda."

He must have moved his hand over to her titties because she got pulled forward and bent over until she was almost leaning on the teacher. She'd been taken by surprise: "Oh God, what have I got to say? My name is Linda and I'm very pleased to meet you, Jodi, you bastard."

We laughed at that as well, until Linda gave a real screech of pain. "I don't allow backchat from any female in here. In this room they do as they're told." He must have given her tit a real screwing with his hand because she cried out in pain.

"OK, so to make it clearer, from now on, whenever an udder gets pulled I expect to hear the bitch that owns it to say her name and to say she'll do whatever she's told to. Let's try this one again."

Linda didn't need telling twice: "My name is Linda and I'll do whatever you tell me too."

Then the teacher spoke up again, clearly feeling Jodi's hand giving her the cue again: "My name is Christine and I'll do whatever you tell me to."

Jodi laughed. "Things seem to be coming along nicely. Now, Christine, let's talk about deals. You're certainly not going to be in any position to blackmail us, but we can offer you a good deal instead. If you're nice to us we'll stop causing you trouble in your classes. Not only that, I'll make sure nobody else in the school gives you any trouble either. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Jodi, I'd like that."

"Quite sure?"

"Yes." She was almost shouting back at him, answering as quickly as she could. I could see her arms trembling as she kept them pressed down on the javelin.

"OK, but if we do that for you, you've got to do something for us. Is that fair?"

"Yes - yes!"

Jodi chuckled and then Linda blurted out loudly: "My name is Linda, how do you do and I'll do whatever you tell me too."

I still couldn't see exactly what was going on but it was obvious that Jodi had grabbed one of her tits again and she was gabbling out the words he'd taught her like a trained parrot.

"Well done, Linda. Now, girl, what do you think you'd have had to do for us if Christine hadn't come in and spoilt things? What do the other girls tell you they have to do in here?"

"They say they have to suck your cock, Jodi."

That got a laugh. Will and Jacko weren't looking at her though, they were staring at the teacher's face to see her response. They were both grinning from ear to ear and I wished once again I was in their place.

"Just my cock?"

Linda certainly wasn't being coy now. She was answering up loud and clear: "No, you make them suck all your mate's cocks as well, and afterwards they get shagged by everybody."

Jodi shook his head in mock sorrow: "Who are these horrible girls, and why are they saying such terrible things about me?"

You know how sometimes you start laughing and you can't control it - you're sort of gasping with ingrowing breath? I reckon we'd all reached that stage by then and Linda was laughing along with the rest of us. The thing was, we didn't want to pissarse around and hold things up by laughing, we wanted to hear what the teacher had to say. She certainly wasn't laughing though. Mick and I were fascinated by the way her leg muscles were flexing underneath those dark stockings as she wrigggled around on top of the javelin trying to find a position - any position - which wasn't so uncomfortable as the one she was in.

I could certainly understand that because my forearms were aching with effort of holding her up on tip toe.

Finally, at long last, we stopped chortling and carried on with mere gloating as Jodi moved one hand away from the back of the teacher's neck and gripped her earring again. He must have moved his other hand as well because she said - almost shouted: "My name is Christine, how do you do and I'll do anything you tell me to."

"Will you really, Mrs Dunkley? Or may I call you Christine? Now you've just heard what Linda thinks we're going to make her do. She thinks I'm going to make her suck my dick while everybody else in here watches her do it. Do you think I'd do something like that, especially with a lady like yourself here having to watch such a dirty little scene?"

"Jodi, I'm absolutely sure that she's going to do whatever you tell her to, just as I'm sure that I'm not getting off this javelin until I agree to do everything she does."

I looked at Mick and he looked at me, and he was as suprised as I was. We could hear the strain in her voice from being straddled on top of the javelin yet otherwise Mrs Dunkley seemed pretty calm as she admitted she was ours to do with as we liked. Oh God, make this afternoon last for ever.

"Well, yeah, that sounds like a reasonable offer," Jodi said, still playing it really cool. "Tell me, Christine, are you really saying that if I let you off this javelin you'll suck us all off."

"Yes. Jodi, please, I am offering to do whatever you want. Couldn't you lower me down now, please?"

"I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll lower you on to your heels and Linda and I will take your sweater off. If you behave that far perhaps we won't lift you up on your toes again. Do you want to do that?"

"Yes, Jodi, yes please."

He laughed. "Now that's what I like to hear. But I'm still waiting for some detail about what you'll do for us. Make it sound interesting and we'll let you down."

"Oh God. Jodi, I'll go down on my knees for you. I'll go down on my knees in front of you with everybody watching and give you a blowjob."

My toes were curling as I was listening to this. God, but Jodi had soon put this middle aged bitch back into her box. And everybody knew that she was going to have to do what she was promising she would.

"Well, that sounds fine. But suppose we started by stripping you to the waist and letting all the lads play with those big knockers of yours. Would you rather do that than be left where you are?

"Yes, Jodi, please, please, play with my tits, all of you, please." I couldn't believe how desperate she was sounding. Either that javelin was really hurting our captured teacher or she was making a good production of sounding as if it was.

Naturally, the more desperate she sounded, the more Jodi spun things out. "Hmm. . . well, I'll ask the lads about it. OK guys, is anybody interested in playing with Mrs Dunkley's big fat tits?"

He certainly had our approval on that notion, and we all snarled in approval like a wolf pack around a trapped deer.

"OK, the motion is carried unanimously. Now, would all those who'd like to fuck Mrs Dunkley as well please lift her up to show approval in the usual manner."

She shrieked in pain as we gave her another swift lift, wriggling on top of the javelin again as though it were an electrified fence. Maybe it was, because there was enough excitement shooting through my body alone to have put a high voltage charge into the steel shaft. Jodi tugged the teacher's earring again to make sure she was listening.

"So how about that idea, Christine? You think this might be a good time to get put on your back and give the class a practical demonstration in sex education?"

"Yes, Jodi, yes, yes! Anything you want!"

Jodi giggled: "Does that include multiple choice answers?"

"God, yes, I'll take all of you on - all of you. But for fuck's sake let me down, please!"

It seemed that what we had on our javelin here was a teacher who'd been taught a quick and very successful lesson in learning to do what she was told. If she hadn't known much before about how to enforce discipline she'd certainly come to the right place to learn. Jodi enforced her surrender with quickly delivered demands. "Right, lower her onto her heels. Linda, grab her sweater at the bottom. Christine, hold up your arms or we'll hold you up again."

The teacher let out a great shuddery sigh of relief as settled her back onto her heels. As Linda and Jodie tugged at the tight fitting sweater she instantly held her arms up over her head and kept them there as the material was rucked up until her bra strap came into view. It was as wide as my thumb, satin white, with silver metal double clips. Sexy, but not much of a consolation prize for what must be visible from the front. Surprisingly, it was Linda who made the first comment from that viewpoint: "My God, look at them."

If there's ever been a more unnecessary suggestion I can't imagine where or when it was made. Will and Jacko nearly had their eyes popping out of their heads and even Jodi looked startled. Then he and Linda jerked sweater up further until it was caught up around the teacher's raised elbows and wrapped around her head.

"OK, take that javelin away. Push her up against the storage racks. Hold her there. Keep her arms up."

We did as he said in a flurry of movement, pushing the teacher back against the racks and holding her wrists up above her head, although all you could see of it was a pile of disarranged black hair protruding from the top of the sweater. She certainly couldn't see a thing, which saved her at least one shock as Jodi pulled out his flick knife. All he wanted it for though was to cut a couple of lengths off a roll of lane marking tape.

"Put her wrists up against the supports."

Will and Jacko stepped apart to hold Christine's wrists against the vertical shelving struts. When they did they revealed the stiff white cups of her foundation bra. My immediate thought was that they must be padded after all, because surely to God she couldn't walk around all day supporting that amount weight in front of her?

"Christ, you could carry a week's shopping home in those cups," Mark declared, sharing my disbelief.

Not that we had much chance to admire the sights because Jodi immediately stepped in front of Christine as he tied her wrists to the struts. There was no resistance, she simply stood against the shelves as she was secured. Jodi stood back, with the rest of us crowing around him to take in the view again.

"One teacher, almost ready for lessons," Jodi said happily.

By God, was she ever! Sweater up around her face, boobs out on the shop window, the waist band of her skirt jammed around her wide hips and the top of a white girdle just seen above it with a couple of rolls of stomach fat resting on top. Not that she didn't have a pretty good figure without even taking into account those fantastic udders. A bit overripe maybe, but what could you expect at that age. As for that pleated skirt and those boots underneath it - well, it looked as if Christmas was coming early this year.

Jodi began unbuttoning his shirt. "Go over and introduce yourselves, guys. You know what to do. Linda, you lazy bitch, come here and unlace my shoes."

That time I must have been slow off the mark because Mark beat me, if you'll forgive the pun. And he was behind Jacko. Not that Mrs Dunkley knew the difference. She just knew we were taking turns at feeling her tits and as she was fondled she said loudly again and again that her name was Christine, she was very pleased to meet us, and she'd do whatever we told her to. Again, there was no doubt about how effective Jodi's training techniques were. Not that I cared much about anything but being at the end of the queue for copping a few feels.

"They're for real," Jacko announced loudly. He had his hands on each of her cups but not for long as Will elbowed him aside and grabbed one for himself.

"My name is Christine and I'll do whatever you want," the teacher said again, loud enough for us to hear even though she was partially muffled by the sweater across her face. Mark got in between both of them, lifted up a roll of the sweater high enough to reveal her mouth hanging open and put his mouth against hers to see what the reaction was. He was also copying Jodi's methods by holding one of her earrings but he didn't seem to need to do much with it to get the results he wanted. Of course I was going frantic and in the end I had to pull him off her so I could get a turn.

By then Will and Jacko were pulling up Ma Dunkley's skirt and I was finally able to get my fingers on both of her cups. One touch and I found out what everybody else already had done, that these were the genuine items. The heat coming from them was proof enough without even needing to feel the lumps where her nipples were pushing against the stiff fabric. I wondered how she'd react to another tonguing and gave her lips a little lick. What I got back immediately was a length of flesh that pushed into my mouth like a cow cleaning out an oat trough.

Mrs Dunkley probably had no idea who she was french kissing and just as probably couldn't have cared by then anyway. I pushed two fingers down between the rolls of flesh squelched up out of the top of the bra and swirled things around a little. The storage rack she was tied to began rattling as she snorted through her nose, then started trying to lick my tonsils again. Mind you, I think that was mostly due to what Will and Jacko were doing around her panties. Mark came crowding in again as well, taking hold of the nipple I'd abandoned only for a second. It was a real gold rush, everybody staking out a claim wherever there was a chance. Not that you could complain, there was more territory going spare there than in Alaska.

"OK, pull the sweater up a bit," Jodi told us. "I want her to see this."

I heaved the bottom of the sweater up clear of Christine's face. Her eyelids had been closed. They opened though as soon as the light fell onto her flushed cheeks and she stared into my face in a way that seemed to have trouble getting focused. "Oh, Christ, Andy, what are you all doing to me?"

"Getting you ready for a good fucking," I told her truthfully and the storage racks rattled again as she twitched like a shot rabbit.

"Out of the way, lads."

We reluctantly moved out of the way. Jodi was naked now, facing an equally naked Linda. They were side on to Christine, looking at her as Linda held Jodi's stiff cock in her right hand, rubbing it gently as if trying to put a polish on it.

"How about doing this for me, Mrs Dunkley? Would you like to do this for me?"

She didn't seem to have much difficulty in fastening her gaze on his cock. She was trembling but her voice hardly quivered as she answered.

"Yes, alright."

Jodi walked over to her. The sight of the opened knife he was carrying had her trembling even more, especially when he held it up close to her.

"Are you right handed or left handed."

"Right handed."

He slashed through the tape around her right wrist. She immediately lowered her hand and held his cock just as Linda had done, working his foreskin back and forth in slow movements. Jodi's knife dropped lower, underneath her bra strap and she gave a little grunt as he cut through it with one quick movement, letting her entire upperworks tilt over to one side like a collapsing bridge. Then he moved his face next to the teacher's and put his lips on hers, his free hand stroking her bottom. I could see her fingers working much more quickly against his cock and that she was squirming around again. Jacko and Will were on either side of Linda, pulling at her neat little tits at the same time as they were trying to get their clothes off as quickly as they could. That seemed like a good idea - in fact they were both good ideas but the lads were having trouble in sorting out their priorities.

Jodi stopped tonguing Christine and leaned back to use his knife again. The other strap fell apart and the bra cups slid halfway down her bust. We stared open mouthed at the size of her partially revealed tits, no lighter in colour than the rest of her skin, with a speckling of four or five beauty spots on the upper slopes of the right one, like base camps on the slopes of Mount Everest. Mark - and I swear to God this is true - yelled out "Dam Busters" at the sight of all the tit meat that was spilling out. We pissed ourselves laughing as Ma Dunkley went even redder in the face and even - if you can believe it - even more embarrassed. She still kept pumping away at Jodi's cock though, not missing a beat. He dropped his knife on the shelf, grabbed the bottom part of her bra and dragged it down until her tits were hanging totally free. We gawped at the sight like tourists seeing the pyramids for the first time.

"OK, take her over to the bars." Jodi snarled, stepping back, but giving Ma Dunkley's nips a squeeze to be going on with. They were swollen out to the size of half eaten plums, a natural match for the tits they belonged to. Jodi picked up his knife again and slashed through the tape still securing her left wrist.