Riding the Rails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiedwide
tiedwide
30 Followers

"Had enough?"

I hung there like a slab of meat, panting, trying to catch my breath. He flicked me hard right on the pussy lips with the whip, and the pain was excruciating. I went rigid, mewling into the gag and balling my hands into fists.

"I SAID, have you had enough?"

Tears rolled down my face, and I knew I was at the breaking point. I felt myself slipping away, getting dangerously close to that wild chaos that would break my will, shatter my spirit, and drown me in inky terror. I wanted so badly to be free of the ropes, touching and soothing the blazing welts all over my thighs, huddling somewhere warm.

So, naturally, I snapped my head high in defiance one more time.

He went to work on my breasts next, alternating lashes from one side to the other, inner and outer curves of flesh, top and bottom. After the first few searing lashes, I stopped feeling the blows as individual events - I was crushed by a steadily rising wave of agony that had me mindlessly twitching and jerking in every direction. Finally, I fainted - I felt myself falling into an infinite black abyss, and the lights went out.

I came around to feel him wiping snot off my face with the edge of his hand.

"Back with us, then? You did bow your head when you passed out, but that doesn't count, you know. Do you submit now, willingly?"

I nodded my head.

"Bow, then." I bowed. I was drained, shattered, and totally blown away.

He put the whip away, then rapidly untied the ropes and freed me from the cold steel of the rail car. I was rubber in his arms as he helped me down, and I collapsed in a heap on the stony, nasty ground between the rails. He knelt beside me, concerned.

"Hey - really, now - are you all right?"

I nodded.

"Yeah," I croaked. "I'll be fine. Like you said, sometimes I just have to be completely out of control, that's all." He relaxed a little, stroking my matted, sweaty hair. He helped me to my feet and half-carried me back down the tracks to a shortcut in the woods, and in five minutes we were back at the car. By the time we got there, I at least had gotten my legs under me and could walk a straight line. He threw the bag in the back seat and held my dress out to me, but I walked to the front of the car and lay back on the hood.

"What's up? You feeling faint again?"

In reply, I hiked up my knees and spread them wide, showing him all my welts on thighs and tits and opening my cunt under the harsh orange light.

"Will you please, please, pretty please, Master, please fuck me now?"

He did.

tiedwide
tiedwide
30 Followers
12