Riding The Rails Across America

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, don't worry. I wasn't planning to get up and watch it anyway. And there's going to be a beautiful sunset tonight over the New Mexico desert. I'll bet I'd REALLY enjoy that while in the same position you were in, if you know what I mean John." She smiled and winked at me.

We had a lovely day aboard the train. First we had a quick breakfast, and then relaxed and talked all morning. Lunch was sandwiches, and then we sat in the lounge car again all afternoon. I leaned over the table and whispered to her "It looks like the sun is getting lower in the sky. You know what happens when it gets below the horizon" She let out a little gasp and touched my arm. "Just Imagine. You'll be siting on that chair where I sat this morning. I'll unbutton your pants, and slide them down your legs while you lay back in the chair and enjoy your sunset over the desert. Then I'll kiss your feet a little, and kiss my way up your legs." Her grip on my arm got tighter. "And then I'll lick my way all the way up your legs...and I mean ALL the way up! Right to the center of your legs...I'll plant soft kisses on your inner thighs...and then press my lips against your pussy. You will be sitting there and relaxing while I eat your sweet juicy pussy."

"Ooh...I can't wait!" She said.

"Only two more hours. Just let your sweet little pussy get wetter and wetter while you imagine tonight." I told her.

"It's pretty wet already. I really don't think I can wait." She responded.

"It'll be worth the wait. You can watch the sun go down while I go down!"

We had a nice dinner, and I kept teasing her, getting her more and more excited. I whispered to her "Just a little longer, and my tongue will be slurping up your female juices while I stroke your thighs." She was breathing kind of heavy, and making little sighing noises. She was trying desperately to sit still, because the dining car was crowded. I whispered into her ear again. "Soon I'll use my fingertips to spread you open and finger you, while kissing your clit. She moaned a little too loud for a public setting, and a couple of people looked our way.

The waiter gave me a sly look, and asked me if I was ready for my check. He had a British accent. I paid him and thanked him for the meal. He looked at Heather and said, "Enjoy the rest of your trip. You Americans have such a large, beautiful countryside. There is going to be a smashing sunset tonight, and you don't want to miss it! I can see you two are already having a wonderful time!"

We walked hand in hand to our compartment. I had a hard time keeping up with my horny woman. She threw the door open and locked it behind us. She sat down on the chair, and her fingers frantically worked on her zipper as she tried to strip her clothes off as fast as she could. I kneeled between her legs, and helped her remove her pants. "Feel how wet I am, John." She requested. I put my hand on her white lacy panties, and indeed, there was a little damp spot in front. I rubbed her clit through the panties, and she moaned rather loud. I slipped the panties off her, and she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She was wearing only a lacy white bra now, and she raised my hands to her breasts so I could feel how stiff her nipples were, even through the fabric. I unclasped the bra, and let those nice round jugs out. I kissed each nipple really slowly and teasingly, even though she was begging me to go down on her. "Ooh, please, no more waiting, I NEED my clit licked please..." she begged. I gave her pussy a little quick kiss, and then went down to her feet.

"Just wait. Look out the window and enjoy the sunset!" I looked back, and saw the red glowing sun starting to dip below the horizon. The sky was blue and purple. I returned to her feet, and kissed them for awhile, rubbing her ankles while kissing the top of the feet. I worked my way up, slowly kissing up her legs. I rubbed the soft area behind her knees, and kissed the front of her legs. I kept going higher and higher, and I kissed her thighs. She gently put her arms around the back of my head and directed my head to her open pussy. My tongue bathed her inner thighs, and then I kissed the soft triangle of flesh just outside the pussy lips. She pushed my face into her lap until I was buried in her, and she begged me to lick her pussy. Slowly but surely, my tongue and mouth found her hot pussy, and I licked the lips up and down.

I started with the outer lips, and then worked my mouth and tongue to her inner sanctum. I licked and licked until I got to just the right spot. I ate her pussy, circling her clit all around, moving my tongue in all different directions. Sometimes I would make my tongue all pointy and lick her clit good, and sometimes I slurped up and down her whole entire pussy with my tongue flat. She really went wild when I put a finger into her moist pussy, driving her to grind her hips up to meet my face. She let her legs rest on my shoulders, and moaned and moaned.

"Unnhh...Lick me good...ooh, I love it when you eat my cunt! Mmm...Feels awesome...OOH! My god...yeah, baby, I'm gonna come on your mouth soon...Umm...oh yeah, lover...feels...GOOD!" She panted. I concentrated on giving her clit extra pressure with my pointed tongue, and she pushed my head down to get even more pressure and stimulation. I wiggled my finger around deep inside her pussy, and her legs rubbed my shoulders. Finally, she spread her legs as far as they could go, one leg over each arm of the chair, and she let out a primal scream, really loud, and had an orgasm right on my face.

"OOH...OOH...YES! Oh FUCK OH MY...UNNNHHH!...Uhmmm...OOH...Ahhh...ahh...ohmy...oh." She let go of my head, and lay there with a content look on her face. She was sweating so profusely you would think that she just ran a marathon. She couldn't talk for awhile, she was breathing so hard, and I looked down at her pussy and saw it quiver with little aftershocks from her orgasm. We both looked up just as the sunset was reaching its climax, so to speak. I have never seen such a picture perfect sunset. She walked her naked body over to the bed, and I sat down on the chair.

"Tomorrow we'll be in Los Angeles." I told her.

"Yes, I can't wait. We'll have so much fun, going to the beaches, seeing the sites." She said before dozing off. "And we'll go to the famous theme parks. I want to see if I can help make the 'Happiest place on Earth' even happier. I'll bet I'd be happy to COME there!"

I was sad that our train trip was ending soon, but now I had another erotic adventure to look forward to. I couldn't wait to get to the "Happiest Place on Earth" either! Especially with my wild crazy lover.

12