Riding the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

Raoul came upon the whitewashed bungalow tucked neatly into a large section of forest, the drive and yard dotted with brightly colored perennials. He saw flowerboxes on all the windows and a small vegetable garden as well as a chicken coop, covered by a tent of chicken wire. The chickens squawked nervously before disappearing into the safety of their coop. There wasn't another house for at least a mile, and the thick foliage of the forest would provide excellent cover. It appeared there was a private drive, so it was probably well protected from the main road also. He didn't change back into human form. He didn't have his clothes, so it wouldn't help him to show up naked on the old woman's doorstep. Instead, he half shifted his body so that he remained a wolf, but was able to stand, and had clawed hands instead of paws. It also made him appear much taller, and bulkier. In true monster form, he stalked the house until he found an open window to peer through. It was his lucky day. The grandmother was just stepping out of the shower, and he could see quite clearly that although her dark hair was peppered with gray and plastered tight to her head from the water, the rest of her body was still relatively firm and free from sag. Except for her breasts and ass, which were not as high as they should have been, but not hanging to her knees at least, she looked much like her daughter had. The house itself was what you might expect from an older woman, full of knick knacks and handmade quilts. He also noticed a table full of candles sitting below a beautiful painting of Christ crucified. He almost wished he could grow a pair of horns, but the wolf would be demonic enough. Heading to the back door, he was thrilled to find the door unlocked. Opening it with one massive paw, he stepped into her line of sight and growled menacingly.

In hindsight, Raoul should have worried about the old woman having a heart attack. However, his luck held, and she screamed in fright, dropping her towel as she ran for the door. He tackled her in an instant, pinning her to the floor. He licked her face like some sort of deranged puppy, the growl still low in his throat. She flailed at his muscled, furry chest, trying to strike him, so he held both her hands above her head with one massive claw. The grandmother began to sob as his tongue lathed her neck, and then found her nipples. She must have bathed with homemade soap, because she tasted like some kind of oil and flower mixture. He couldn't suck her nipples, his wolf head had no lips, but it didn't really appeal to him anyhow. He took one large breast into his mouth and bit gently, but firmly, until his razor sharp teeth sunk past the first layers of skin, drawing a minimal of blood. The grandmother was hysterical, shaking with fear, her eyes closed as she mumbled something over and over in Spanish. It sounded like a prayer. His low growl turned into an inhuman laugh a he nudged her thighs apart. The grandmother's prayers ceased and her eyelids shot open in surprise. She had expected to be eaten alive, but she hadn't expected him to eat her like this. She snuck a glance at his groin and saw a long pink cock sliding out of its furry hood. It still looked like a man's, the head thick and bulbous, but with a pair of fuzzy balls dropping heavily into the sac. The look of horror on her face was priceless and Raoul almost wished he had a camera.

She began to thrash again as he positioned his huge pink missile towards her salt and pepper pussy. He held her hands tight with one claw and one leg with the other. It was enough, and he shoved into her, brutally forcing his cock into her. She was a little wet from the shower, but the inside of her pussy was dry. He was only able to shove a few inches of his prick inside until finally he felt a few squirts of pre cum mix with blood from the tears he'd ripped in her. Finally he was able to slam his cock deep into her pussy and she screamed in pain. He released her arms, both claws gripping her hips tightly, the claws leaving shallow puncture wounds in her thin skin, blood dripping down her ass cheeks. He howled in pleasure as her screams became sobs, her small hands pressing futilely at his thick, furred body. Suddenly, Raoul let her go and stopped thrusting. Immediately she started to back away. When she tried to rise to her feet, her legs failed her, her body already sore and bruised from the short pounding he'd given her. Dragging her body to the bedroom, he saw a phone laying on a doily covered nightstand. It was obviously her goal. He growled menacingly, but inside he was grinning. He was enjoying the chase. Enjoying giving her hope. She would never reach that phone.

Just as the grandmother stretched her hand out towards the phone, the werewolf pounced. She was already on her hands and knees, so he simply held her hips and thrust his long pink cock back into her warm and bloodied slit. She was screaming and clawing at the nightstand in vain. When he thought it was slick enough, he pulled from her dripping cunt and positioned his fat head at the entrance to her asshole. He rubbed it sensuously, giving her just enough time to realize what was going to happen before he drove it home.

The older woman's puckered ass was extremely tight. It had been difficult squeezing his prick into her underused cunt, but this was even worse. Growling in frustration as his shiny pink cock barely slid into her hole an inch, the werewolf spit on his shaft and gently used his claws to slicken himself until he was able to shove the length deeply into the grandmother's ass. She screamed as he began to pound her tight asshole until finally her voice cracked, her throat raw, and she began to sob uncontrollably. Raoul wasn't ready for her to break down yet, however, and released her ass to rake his claws lightly down her back. The pressure was minimal, but his talons were razor sharp, and she began to scream and pull away from him again as her back split open in long shallow gashes. Howling in delight, he began to smack her ass, holding her rounded cheek with the other as the grandmother clawed at the quilted duvet on the bed. The simple chevron pattern, dotted with delicately embroidered daisies crumpled beneath her hands. Riding her brutally, he leaned down to lick the wounds in her back, the blood pushing him beyond simple lust as it coated his long pink tongue.

Eventually her throat just couldn't scream any more, and Raoul knew it was time. He was almost ready to burst. Throwing the grandmother to the floor, the werewolf rolled her over, his knees pressed against her arms. His huge pink staff strained toward her, and the grandmother stared in fascinated horror as he lowered the tip to rub against her chin. His fuzzy ball sac ticked her chest, it hung so low. He grinned, showing her his razor sharp fangs, blood standing in sharp relief to the pearly white. As he'd expected, her mouth opened for one last, harrowing scream. Quickly he shoved his throbbing cock into her mouth and as deeply into her throat as he could. The grandmother gagged, her throat closing tightly on his thick shaft as he cut off her air. He knew he could taste her blood and ass and it made him wild. He began to fuck her face, his clawed hands wrapping in her damp hair. Her body bucked and her legs kicked, but his knees still held her tightly to the floor. He was thrusting so fast she never had a moment to take a deep enough breath. After less than a minute she began to see stars. The grandmother's jaw tightened and he knew she meant to bite down on him. He growled and fisted her hair in his claws and although her jaw did not relax, he felt no teeth. Pumping into her soft mouth faster, his furry balls slapping her chin, he threw his head back in a howl of triumph as he felt his hot jizz pump out his cock and down the grandmother's throat. He held his cock inside her spasming passage as her body fought to claim a breath. Finally, she stilled.

He pulled his slick pink shaft from her mouth, panting heavily. A knock at the front door startled him. He could hear Rosita calling out to her grandmother. He was surprised she hadn't just walked in, but glad. His limp cock twitched as he picked the grandmother's body up and tossed her into the closet. As he stared at a pair of boots on the floor, sudden inspiration hit him. Hurrying, he finished his task and climbed behind the huge four poster bed, closing the thick curtains so he was hidden from the view of the door, and waited patiently for his prey to come to him.

************************************************

Rosita knocked worriedly at Abuela's door. Although she knew the back door was always left unlocked for her, Rosita's grandmother would sometimes lock the front to let her granddaughter know she needed privacy. However, she would usually call out to let Rosita know how much longer it would be. This morning she was expected, though, and couldn't imagine why her grandmother would not be ready, as usual. A terrible image of her beloved Abuela having fallen and hurt herself sprang into her mind and she just couldn't be rid of it. After calling out a few more times, she steadied her resolve and went to the back door. Stunned, she saw that it was open, and rushed inside, recklessly. Calling her grandmother's name, she ran towards her grandmother's room, quickly scanning that the kitchen and living room were empty. She nearly tripped over the towel on the floor, which drew her eyes to the ground. That's when she saw the red streaks on the floor. It wasn't much, but she knew it was blood.

Rosita was so afraid, she wasn't thinking straight. The open back door, the blood on the floor, should have tipped her off that something was not right. The cell phone in her back pocket was completely ignored as she rushed to find her injured grandmother and help her before anything else. When she walked into the bedroom, the familiar white walls and sparse furniture left only one place for her eyes to fall. The bi fold doors were wide open, and Abuela was strung up by her wrists to the hanger pole. Her body was bruised and bloody, and she hung limply. Before Rosita could rush forward to help her grandmother down, she heard a fierce growl that chilled her blood and rooted her to the spot. Stepping from behind the thick canopy bed curtain, a huge, hairy monster stared at her hungrily. Rosita's body began to tremble, but she didn't move an inch. She wanted to flee, but couldn't leave Abuela there for this creature to eat. Before she could come to the realization that there was nothing she could do to save her beloved grandmother, the thing spoke.

"My, what big eyes you have."

Rosita's eyes, already round with the horror of seeing her grandmother strung up in the closet, widened even more. The wolfish creature spoke with a deep, masculine voice she didn't expect. His fangs dripped as his tongue moved behind them. Rosita didn't reply, but took a step back as he began to approach her.

"And what big tits you have."

The wolf growled, but it didn't sound menacing, more like a purr. Rosita continued to back away, until her shoulders hit the wall behind her. She'd missed the doorway by a foot, and when she turned her head, she could see the door frame mere inches from her eyes. The deep laughter startled her, and her gaze snapped back to the wolf, who didn't look at all concerned about her internal escape plans. She whimpered in fear as she realized she wouldn't make it past the threshold.

"Take off your clothes."

The wolf's voice was barely a whisper. Rosita nearly shook her head, but from the corner of her eye she saw movement from the closet. Her grandmother's body was struggling for slow shallow breaths. She was alive, but it was difficult to breath as all the weight of her body was pulled down in her unconscious state. Rosita knew she had to get Abuela free. That wouldn't happen unless the wolf left, and he wasn't likely to leave until he was done with them. Best to get it over with.

Rosita closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly she lifted her hands to her stomach, grabbing the hem of her red poncho. Lifting it above her head, she dropped it at her feet. Next, she dropped her hands back to her midriff and pulled the plain white tee shirt over her head. She was slightly embarrassed by her gauzy lace bra. Even though no one else had ever seen her in them, Rosita liked pretty, girly undergarments. The wolf began to pant heavily as she peeled her tight jeans from her body and stepped out of them. The matching lace thong hugged her body, and he could see her dark pubic hair peeking behind the flimsy fabric. Reaching behind her back, her round breasts thrusting forward, Rosita felt her nipples tighten as she released them from the confines of the bra. She hesitated, as her hands moved to her hips, thumbs hooking into the string sides of her thong. The wolf growled and took another step forward. Quickly she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, her body shaking in fear. The wolf smiled a wolfish grin and patted the large bed.

"Lie down."

Rosita's legs almost gave out as she walked slowly to the bed. She lay down, her arms wrapped tightly around her chest, her legs clamped together, panting in fear. She desperately wanted to close her eyes, but couldn't seem to keep them from the huge wolf standing at the foot of the bed. All of a sudden he sprang, landing to straddle her naked body, and she screamed in terror. Growling in satisfaction, the wolf lowered his massive jaws to her throat, and finally, Rosita's eyes shut tight. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and she started when a hot, wet tongue slid sinuously from her collar bone up to caress her jaw, then trail along the curve of her ear. She shivered. A wet nose nuzzled her neck before the wolf's tongue began to lick a trail down her body. He stopped at her breasts, teasing her areolas until both nipples were tight, erect buds, gleaming with his slick saliva. He continued to tease her soft flesh until, quite against her will, Rosita's breath began to pant in excitement.

Rosita felt a flush of shame. She'd saved herself. No one had ever touched her before, only her own hands had caressed her most intimate places. In spite of the terrible, hairy beast that had hurt her grandmother lying atop her prone form, she had never felt such pleasure. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she struggled to hide her reaction. When the wolf finally flicked her nipple with his tongue, she gasped and moaned, betraying the effect he was having on her. Chuckling, the wolf continued to lathe his tongue over her sensitive nipples until she was squirming beneath him. Rosita felt a rush of hot fire between her thighs and blushed scarlet. The way the wolf suddenly stilled, breathing deeply, she knew he could smell her arousal. He left her breasts suddenly, and without giving her a chance to react, grabbed both her thighs and flung them wide, thrusting his nose into her crotch and licking the juices from her pussy. Rosita screamed. Her hands grabbed the bed frame above her head and she hung on for dear life as the wolf ravaged her with his tongue. Her body bucked and writhed, but he held her legs firmly open as he lapped at her sweet folds and ticked her clit. Her clit swelled until it stood free of its hood, and the wolf began to lick it in earnest, wrapping his long tongue around it and stroking vigorously. He felt her body begin to shake and shudder, her fast breath panting and moaning, her breasts thrusting into the air as her little bud throbbed under his tongue. He licked her from the bottom of her slit, all the way back to the tortured clit and suddenly she burst, experiencing the most powerful orgasm of her life. Rosita had played with herself many times, but it had never felt like this. She screamed at the intensity, thrusting her hips towards the wolf's razor filled mouth, uncaring of anything but the pleasure. Before she could come down from the power of the orgasm, the wolf snaked his long tongue inside her hot, wet tunnel. Her cunt was tight as he slithered it in deeper, and felt her hymen pressed against his tongue. He thrust his mouth tightly against her, his long tongue breaking through the thin piece of skin easily, and he pumped the slick muscle in and out of her as she continued to scream in both pleasure and pain. Tasting her virgin blood had woken his cock from its flaccid state, and his cock began to grow again. Stretching out beside her, the wolf pulled Rosita up, her trembling body showing little resistance as he thrust her between his thighs.

"Suck me."

Rosita heard the soft spoken command, as well as the feral growl. Her eyes popped open and she stared dumbstruck at the twitching pink cock that was unfurling from its furry sheath. When she didn't move, the wolf repeated his command, his voice growing harsh and more animal. Closing her eyes, Rosita leaned forward and placed her mouth against the tip of the growing cock. When he growled again, she mistook his pleasure for anger and quickly swallowed the length. The wolf was not fully hard, and she was able to sink her soft mouth down to the base. Gently she sucked on him, moving her head up and down along his shaft, noting that very quickly she was no longer able to take the whole thing into her mouth. The panting and growling wolf placed one taloned claw against the back of her head and gently began to push and pull her, quickening her movements. Rosita's mouth sucked and slurped noisily as she struggled to keep with his urgent pace. Without warning she was shoved backwards. The wolf grabbed her hips, his fingers slipping beneath to squeeze her tight, heart shaped ass, and he thrust himself deeply, lifting her off the bed as her cunt enveloped his cock. A deep, roaring growl turned into a hair rising howl as he began to thrust with short, sharp movements, still holding her hips up off the bed. Rosita screamed in pleasure at each thrust, his cock stretching her tight walls until finally he was able to slide the whole of his length inside her slick pussy. She could feel his soft fur rubbing against her clit and his hands gripped her ass more firmly as he began to lengthen his strokes. Rosita thrashed wildly, arching her body into his, clawing at the quilt.

Neither Rosita nor the wolf had noticed that the grandmother had finally regained consciousness. She watched helplessly as the vicious beast who had forced her pleasured her sweet, innocent granddaughter. While she was glad he wasn't causing Rosita pain, she couldn't help but feel shame for her granddaughter's wanton reaction to the animal thrusting into her body. She began to weep, whispering prayers for God to save her granddaughter's damned soul.

As Rosita's body clenched tightly around the wolf's cock, her screams stopped and became a deep throated moan, her tight cunt convulsing until the wolf let out a long, piercing howl and spilled his cum deep into her. Feeling the hot seed splashing against her womb, Rosita came again, her body trying to milk his cock for every last drop. Finally, she lay panting, completely exhausted. The wolf stayed above her for a brief moment before slowly pulling his cock from the throbbing girl's body. It was undoubtedly the best sex he'd ever had. Leaning down to whisper in her ear, his voice purred silkily, hot breath teasing her sensitive skin.

"Until we meet again, Little Red. I'll be waiting for you in the woods."

Her eyes flew open in disbelief and fear, but he was gone. There was no one in the room, except her grandmother, staring with sad, shameful eyes at Rosita's flushed and naked body.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers
12